Roasted

Story Info
Life can indeed imitate art.
4.6k words
4.54
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe that it lead to this. All I did was post an erotic short story to an online site. It was about a man who had his genitals cooked and eaten, told in first-person in-the-moment style with the emphasis on how he felt going through the experience.

The story was liked by a few readers, it got a commendation from the moderators and that was that. Except that it didn't stop there. Things had died down and I'd thought my story was now forgotten, but someone had noticed it. Someone significant.

A person, who shall only be known as The Billionaire, had taken great interest in it. He has a reputation as the Connoisseur of Kink and one of his crew had put him onto it. He'd read it four times in a row and was so aroused by it he regained sexual function for the first time in many years.

For weeks after, he would read the story at least twice a day and climax every time. As he was doing this an idea slowly floated to the top of his mind. The thing was that though he got relief from reading my story he was still unable to find it any other way. So he decided he'd get in contact with me.

His crew had no trouble tracking me down and I found myself on the phone with him, being grilled over and over about the fine details I'd never even thought to put into my story first time around. I must admit it gave me a sexual tingle to be actually chatting to someone else, and about such a subject too but I pushed such thoughts away and concentrated on trying not to sound stupid.

I'd been on the phone with him for about half an hour when he suddenly said 'Why don't you have it done to you?'

My mind reeled and I almost fell to the floor. I made no sound because my throat seized up. It felt like being hit by a train, this one dramatic line coming at me from out of the blue. Eventually I managed to rasp out 'Let me think about it' before dropping my phone on the floor and staggering over to collapse on the couch. I didn't think I'd ever get my mind back together after hearing those unexpected words.

Exactly one week later, at the same time, the phone rang again. It was him. The truth is that I'd been so stunned to hear him say that, I'd not thought about it at all since. The previous phone call just seemed like a dream, to fizzle out in time. But now I heard his voice again and he wasted no time. 'Well?' he said, 'have you thought about it?'

'What?' I said, trying to buy time.

'What I said about having it done to you?'

'Having what done?' I gasped.

'You know damn well what I mean. Have you thought about it?' he asked again, very firmly.

'I need more time' I managed to say.

'Ok, think about it.'

Brrrrrrrrr went the phone as it went dead.

A week later the exact same thing happened only this time I'd been expecting it. I answered fluently and, although it wasn't exactly easy, I at least managed to sound composed this time. I said that it was a life-changing decision not to be made lightly and that I'd given it a great deal of thought without coming to a conclusion yet, but I felt that, if some conditions were met, there might be a chance of me choosing the 'yes' option. As I said this I felt a tingling sensation down below and shivered at the thought that my lie might not be as convincing to me as I'd intended it to sound.

Less than a week later I rang him and asked to meet face to face. His power and influence were obvious when a car arrived for me less than ten minutes later. We were in a skyscraper very near the top, with whiskey on the table and the subject of my genitals on the agenda. I told him that I loved my cock and didn't want to lose it. I enjoyed making love and nothing could substitute for that. I needed my cock to feel like a man and... his offer was strangely arousing. When I wrote my story it was about a long-standing fantasy I'd had about losing my cock and balls. I'd imagined them off in many different ways but settled on the idea of cooking them as it would last much longer. It was just a fantasy. But now, suddenly, I was being offered the chance to do it for real.

Several times I had to take a swig to stop my throat from closing up as we discussed losing my genitals for real. The truth was that ever since he'd said that one line, the idea of it had been burrowing deeper into my mind, to places where logic and common sense never went. In short, I'd become hooked on the idea. There were practicalities -- such a life-changing thing would require major life changes for it to work. Although I was getting a little giddy from the drink we worked out a package that would work for us both. I'd be paid a huge amount of money to leave my old life and start again with complete financial freedom. He said to me 'We can always get you a new one, you know. You can even have a big black one if you wish.' I looked him closely in the eyes, yet saw no glimmer that he was joking. He stood up 'Let me see it'. I quickly unzipped my pants and felt his gaze linger on my cock for several seconds. He gave me a curt nod and left, leaving me stood there.

It took a second, booze-free, meeting before things were firmed up. The whole event was planned down to the last detail, including two points where I could still back out if the whole thing became too much. There would be an audience of a hundred invited guests, the actual cooking would take place live on stage in front of them. There would be interaction and there would be a rather special raffle. There are no prizes for guessing what the raffle prize would be...

It was the night before the big event and I was at home. I wandered into my bedroom and lay down. The enormity of what was going to happen took all other thoughts from my mind yet my hand wandered down to my crotch of its own accord. It took out my cock and balls and began to fondle them, knowing that by this time tomorrow they would be in someone's stomach.

At mid-day a car came for me. No words were spoken, what could anyone say? I climbed in the back of it and was whisked off to the location chosen for the event. I was escorted into the building through a rear entrance and taken straight to the green room. There I was warmly greeted by his all-female staff and told to strip my clothes off. Some of their eyes lingered on my genitals which, as they soon informed me, would 'need to be prepared for the show'.

I felt utterly naked standing there in front of them but they gave no heed to this. I was laid on a bench and felt warmth as they washed and dried me very thoroughly. I'd not really thought about how it would feel to be in this position and I have to say no words could ever do it justice. I felt my parts being pulled around as they took off every last vestige of hair from them. They stood me up and I saw that my skin was slightly reddened from this but I felt an odd pride that it did look really good. I gulped when I realised just how important that was going to be. 'Now we have to empty your balls.' It was said matter of fact and that's exactly how they went about it, draining each and every last drop of sperm I had, and storing it in an extremely ostentatious jug. I wondered why.

If that sensation was intense it was nothing compared to what happened next. One of the women, wearing gloves, took my penis in her hand and began to baste it with a glossy liquid. 'What's that for?'

'It's a chilli infusion to make you taste great.'

That hit me. In all my years I'd never once considered my genitals from the perspective of how they might taste to another person. I felt an overpowering sense of unreality as those words screamed into my mind and was unsteady on my feet for a long moment. Someone, a stranger, was going to taste my genitals!!

My cock reddened even more as the mixture soaked into my skin. It was mildly unpleasant but as I stood in that room with my cock and balls being prepared for the event I gave myself over to thinking about exactly where I was, what I was doing and what was going to happen next. No one seemed to mind that I had a raging boner about what was happening to me. They just took it in their stride as though this sort of thing happened every day. It had never happened to me before.

Their next step was to fit an extremely tight band over the base of my cock and balls. I noticed it was the same colour as my flesh so as not to be obvious. They'd thought of everything! Once it was in place I winced at how tight it was but knew that my cock would never be limp again. The last task before the event was to put me in a skin-tight all-black bodysuit with a hole cut in the front. It was no easy task getting into it, even with help, and my raging hard-on kept getting in the way. Once done they applied a little make-up to my genitals 'So that they look better on camera'. Camera? I once again felt dizzy as I imagined all the cameras that would be trained on my cock, and even more so when they told me the whole thing was going to be live streamed all around the world. They led me to a mirror where I had a full view of myself. My body was all in black meaning that my genitals seemed to be floating in the air in front of me. Thanks to what they had done to me they seemed almost to be glowing.

There was still just over an hour until the scheduled start time of the event and I had nothing else to do but to remain stood in front of that mirror staring at my cock. It had never before looked as beautiful as it did then, or as temporary. I jumped when a buzzer sounded... the time had come.

As I walked down a corridor surrounded by the women I did not feel all that self-conscious about having a massive hard-on bobbing around in front of me. After all, these women had been tending to it for the last few hours and I was used to them. That all changed when I suddenly found myself stood before two massive showbiz doors. I knew that on the other side of them was my destiny.

I dimly heard a voice announcing me and before I could think the doors swung open. I walked through with that showbiz style professionals use to get there quickly, as I'd rehearsed in my head endlessly. At first I couldn't see a thing as I was surrounded by thick dry ice. They must have used a fan because it cleared almost instantly and I could see them all. They could see me too and I actually froze for a micro-second as I suddenly felt more exposed than I'd ever dreamed possible. It took every ounce of my self-control not to cover up my genitals with my hands. Then the applause started. The sound of it washed over me with such intensity that I dry came twice in succession, showing just why they had already drained my balls. I had no idea what to do so I just raised one hand and waved. The applause died down and I waited for what was going to come next.

I heard a noise from behind me and quickly looked round. My attention was grabbed by a huge screen on the wall that was showing the frozen image of me stood before the twin doors to the stage. They had seen the whole thing so far, and now there I was, stood on a stage right in front of them with my generous cock and balls totally exposed to their gaze. I was only a few feet in front of the first row of the amphitheatre-like seating and from there I could clearly see quite a few women licking their lips, and even some of the men. I gazed down in sudden horror but my penis was still as hard as it had been all day. It wasn't going to let me down when I was counting on it the most.

The noise I'd heard sounded again as someone wheeled something onstage and positioned it before me. My heart was pounding out of my ears when I saw that it was a transparent oven. Once again the applause was deafening. Just then a voice said to me 'This is your second to last chance to back out and keep your cock.' Somehow I just shook my head. No. I wanted this now, more than anything.

In the quiet that softly stole over the entire room the oven lid was lifted and placed to one side. I was beckoned to approach the oven and as I lay my genitals down inside it I was deafeningly conscious of the fact that the nearest row of seats were right in front of me. They would not miss a single thing. Something made me look up and I saw a window above the stage. Pressed against it was the face of The Billionaire and I didn't need to look closer to see that he was masturbating furiously. My attention was drawn back to the oven as some adjustments were made to the clamp that would hold my cock and balls in place, keeping the heat in throughout the cooking process.

There was a click that sounded like a bomb going off in the dense quiet. The assistant stood back and signalled that everything was ready. I gulped. I wasn't sure I was, but I'd just declined the chance to back out. I wasn't sure if I would get another one. The Billionaire was going so fast I thought he would achieve flight and I wondered how many times he would cum whilst watching me.

A voice floated into the room explaining that after much research and experimenting they had chosen a temperature which would allow a cooking time of exactly forty five minutes. That would cook my genitals to perfection, giving everyone -- especially me -- plenty of time to take in the experience and it would enhance the flavour and texture of the meat. At this point a thought came to me and I spoke for the first time that night 'Who wants to come down and switch it on?'

A forest of hands shot up as one and as they did so a beautiful ebony lady caught my eye. Instantly I knew I wanted her to do it and pointed at her, beckoning her onto the stage. She was tall and graceful as she flowed across the floor, taking up position beside the large and showy switch attached to the side of the oven. She raised her voice and said 'ten' before they all caught on and together a hundred voices counted down to the moment when she would switch it on, with my genitals clamped inside it, under a glass top, so that they could all watch every single moment.

Since there was no immediate sign of anything happening after the switch-on, a low muttering began. I felt anticipation like never before as I looked down at my cock in the oven. I knew that the temperature would rise only slowly so that, like the frog in the pan, my cock and balls would be cooked before the pain set in. The Billionaire had stipulated 'no pain relief' and we'd chosen this way to make it bearable. No one wants to see a screaming man trying desperately to pull his cock and balls away.

If I was now eager to feel the first increase in heat on my skin I was not so keen on the next part. I had to talk to them. 'I suppose you all know why we're all here tonight!' I said, trying to make it a joke. There were a few sniggers but I felt that attempt had flopped. I decided to hell with it, there's nothing more real than standing on a stage in front of over a hundred people with your cock and balls trapped inside a transparent oven which was now getting noticeably warmer. I decided to be just as real and just to be myself.

'Would anyone like to join me here onstage for a closer look? If you have any doubts you can feel free to satisfy yourself that what you see is the real thing. My cock and balls are really starting to warm up now. You can come and feel the oven's heat for yourselves. Just be careful as it is beginning to get really hot'. A few shuffling noises before one or two started to get to their feet. A few more and then it became an avalanche as every single one of them came up, wanting to feel the oven's warmth and check that my cock and balls really were inside. I almost regretted being in this position when I saw how beautiful some of the women were and that I couldn't now do anything about it, before it dawned on me that if my cock had not now been trapped in this oven I'd not have had all these beauties surrounding me in the first place.

Ten minutes later it was all quiet again. Still every eye in the place was transfixed to my genitals as they all sat and watched them in silence. There had been little change to them so far. There was a light mist on the oven lid, my cock head was a little redder than it had been but nothing much else to see. Yet. I'd used up my ideas of things to talk about and now stood and concentrated on the experience as it was happening to me. I looked up and saw the ebony lady smile and decided I would make a running commentary to break the silence and draw them all more into what was happening.

'It's been fifteen minutes so far' I said, 'and the oven is not yet up to full temperature. The clamp is extremely tight and I think my cock has gone numb.' Someone laughed nervously at that so I continued 'I can feel the heat and it is pretty intense, much hotter than a sauna. I'm sure that if I could touch my cock I'd burn my hand. Partly due to the heat and partly due to the clamp both my cock and balls have darkened in colour. This is not the colour of true cooking, that will begin to appear in the next ten minutes or so. You can see as well as I can that the texture of the skin of my penis still looks normal. This will change also.'

'What I can tell you is that this experience is utterly profound for me. I can't believe that this is really happening to me but at the same time it's the most realest thing that I've ever felt in my entire life. I keep trying to pull them out to convince myself that it really is my cock and balls, that I've had all my life incidentally, in that oven, slowly cooking right in front of you. To be stood here in front of you all is definitely the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm lost for words to explain to you all what it's like to be stood here in front of you all with my genitals cooking in an oven. I can only say that all of the sex I've ever had in my life plus all that I might have been going to have is like absolutely nothing compared to this. The intensity of it is exquisite and my heart has not stopped pounding in extreme excitement since I came onto this stage. In short I would not trade this experience for anything, anything at all that life could possibly offer. Nothing will ever beat the feeling I have right now of being stood before you all like this. It might seem strange to you, but this truly is heaven.'

Once again a voice floated across the room and said 'Rupert's penis is now at forty degrees and his meat is beginning to cook. This is the point of no return. Rupert, do you wish to continue?'

I felt a moment of panic and half mouthed the word 'No' when I looked at the faces near me. I couldn't let them down after everything that we'd been through together. Seeing the ebony lady smile at me made up my mind and I shouted 'This is for all of us, I do wish to continue, yes!'

As the forty five minutes drew to a close I could no longer see The Billionaire as his window had fully misted up. Seems he hadn't thought of everything after all. An assistant came over to me and switched the oven off. There was steam on the glass now and the view wasn't as clear as it had been. Using oven gloves she undid the lid from the oven and removed it. A cloud of steam arose and then came the gasps, including a huge one from myself. My still fully erect penis and my large testicles had turned a deep golden brown with a crispy look to their skin. Steam was coming off in waves as they took the oven away leaving me stood there before them all like that.

After my initial shock at seeing how my once familiar cock and balls looked now I felt an unstoppable surge of pride. I'd done it!! I'd had my genitals cooked in front of a hundred people!! The unbelievable surge of pleasure I felt in that moment made me wish I had more cocks so that I could do it all over again and again. I needed to milk that moment for all it was worth so I began walking slowly up and down the front row so that everyone there got a really close look at my cooked meat. One or two looked uncomfortable, some looked away but most leaned in close to get as good a view as possible. Some, once again, licked their lips and maybe I imagined it but I thought they might be wondering if they should steal a bite?

12