Rob and Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurting yourself? How?"

"I'm going to have to leave you alone so that your balls will be good and full for Bev."

I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. She would not make love with me and she said it wouldn't be until after I had taken care of Bev that she would let me into her honey pot so naturally I was primed and ready when I rang Bev's doorbell on Monday evening.

As I stood there waiting for the bell to be answered I had a thought. During the talk with Bev and during the wait until I showed up to perform I hadn't given any thought to Brad. Was he going to be there? And if so was he going to watch? Knowing how he felt about oral and anal would Bev still let me do it while he was in the room?

I needn't have worried. When Bev answered the door she said:

"I was hoping that you would have gotten here earlier. I sent Brad off to his mother's two hours ago. That is two hours lost so you are going to have to work hard to make up for it."

She had answered the door naked except for a pair of high heels and she grabbed my hand and pulled me along to her bedroom. She helped me strip and then she got on the bed, spread her legs and said:

"Feast on me lover. My clit has missed your mouth and tongue."

Happy to oblige I got on the bed and went to work on Bev's honey pot. I brought her to orgasm and then she said:

"Now my ass lover; take my ass."

"Don't you want my first couple of shots in your pussy? Can't make babies if my cum is in your ass."

"We have three days to make babies. All I've thought about since we talked the other day is finally having a hard one in my ass after so long."

While I went over to my pants to get the KY Bev got on her hands and knees and said:

"Hurry lover. I need it."

I used the KY and worked on her butt hole with my thumb and fingers until I thought she would be ready and then I lubed up my cock and started working it into her tight ass.

"Oh Christ, oh sweet fucking Jesus have I ever missed this" she moaned as I worked my way into her. Once I was all the way in she moaned:

"Fuck me lover. Fuck my ass hard and make me cum."

And I did. I fucked her hard and I made her cum and then I came. As I pulled my dripping cock out of Bev's ass I heard hand clapping and:

"Bravo, bravo; an award winning performance."

I looked over my shoulder and saw a naked Barb standing there with a video camera pointing at Bev and me and a naked Brad was standing next to her with his Beretta 92F in his hand.

"Just grab your clothes and go hoss. Nothing here for you but hurt" he said.

Then Barb said, "We will leave the window open if you want to go around behind the house and look in and watch Brad fuck the ass that I would never let you have."

I stopped in the living room and put on my clothes and then while the three backstabbing assholes kept themselves occupied I moved quietly into Brad's home office and unlocked the window. Curiosity got the best of me and when I left the house I did walk around back and look in the window. Barb was on her hands and knees and was facing the window almost like she knew that I would come and look. Brad was fucking her from behind while Bev sucked on her right breast. The window was partial open and I heard Barb say:

"I really love it in my ass, but you never knew that did you?"

All I could do was stand there and ask, "Why?"

"Remember that pre-nup we signed? If either one of us cheated the cheater had to give up everything? I don't have a trust fund. Never did. We had to wait for your father to die and for you to inherit, but I have you on tape committing adultery. Goodbye doofus! Fuck me Brad; fuck meeee" se screamed as I shook my head in disgust and headed home.

Along the way I realized that Barb hadn't been helping Bev with Tupperware parties. The nights were no doubt spent with Bev and Brad. I wondered what I had done to either Bev or Barb for them to do what they were doing to me. Then a really bad thought hit me. I had no idea how long it had been going on. I was going to have to have a DNA test done on the kids.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home I asked Christie, our baby sitter, if she could stay a couple more hours and she said she would. I headed down to the basement and got my Colt 1911A1 out of the gun safe. I inserted a full clip and racked the slide to seat the first round and then I went up to the master bedroom and got the video camera out of the closet. I made sure that the battery had enough left in it and then I inserted a fresh tape.

Next stop was the junk drawer in the kitchen where I got the key to their house that Brad had given me. We had exchanged keys so we could keep watch on each others houses while on vacations or the like. One or the other - he key or the unlocked window - would get me back into the house.

Armed with gun, camera and key I headed for my about to be ex in laws house. We only lived five minutes away so I was back in less than twenty. They had locked the door after I'd left, but they had apparently forgotten that they had given me a key. Either that or they thought that I would be afraid to come back since Brad had a gun.

I entered the house and being as quiet as I was able I moved toward the bedroom. I needn't have bothered. The noise they were making would have covered any sounds that I might have made. I admit that hearing my wife cry out, "Oh God baby; I love your cock in my ass" cut me to the quick, but I shook it off.

I had the video camera running as I approached the bedroom door and I got about three minutes footage of the three of them playing before they noticed me. My wife was still in the doggie position and as Brad packed her shit Bev was alternating between sucking Barb's right and left tits. I saw Brad's gun and the video camera on the dresser.

Barb was the first to see me and she cried out, "What the fuck is he doing here?"

Brad had been looking down at his dick slicing into Barb's ass and when Barb cried out he looked up and saw me. I saw him look over to where his gun was and he started to pull out of Barb's ass to make a move to get to the gun, but the loud bark of the Colt .45 and disintegration of the clock radio on the bedside table as the bullet sent pieces of it flying everywhere stopped everyone in their tracks.

The sudden stench of shit and piss as one or more of the three was literally scared shitless was an added benefit that pleased me greatly. I held the .45 on Brad as I went over to the dresser. Barb was crying and begging me not to kill her and I ignored her as I picked up Brad's gun and the camera. I checked to make sure that they hadn't taken the tape out of the camera and then I slowly backed out of the room. When I reached the doorway I stopped and said:

"Given all the time you three have known me I'm surprised that you never learned one simple truth. It isn't nice to fuck with Bobby. It is something that you don't ever want to do. Don't bother coming home Barb. Oh, and by the way, thank you for the pre-nup that you insisted on. See you in court.

12