Rob and Several Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered Kathy's number. Two rings and then "Good afternoon. This is Kathy. How may I help you?"

"You could have dinner with me tomorrow night."

There were a few seconds of silence before I heard "Rob?"

"Got it on the first try."

"You are asking me out?"

"I think that is what I said. If this call is being recorded for quality and training purposes you could probably go back and listen to it to be sure."

"Of course I'll have dinner with you tomorrow."

We discussed the logistics and she gave me her address and directions on how to get there. As I hung up I had to admit to myself that I was glad I was going to see her again. About five minutes later Jan called me.

"I knew she would do it. When she hung up she jumped up, shot a fist into the air and yelled "Yes!" Naturally all the girls went over and asked her what was going on. She positively gushed as she said you had asked her out for dinner tomorrow night. Bert was sitting at his desk when she said it and he said "Hey! You have date with me for tomorrow." Kathy said "Sorry, but that was Rob. It is a chance to get us back together and I'm going to take it." Then Bert called her a fucking bitch and Kathy said "What did you call me?" He said that she heard him loud and clear and she laughed and said "So did everyone else here in the office."

Then she picked up the phone and called Monica in Human Resources and asked if she was free at the moment and when Monica said yes Kathy said she had an issue with a fellow employee that she needed to bring to Monica's attention. "Bert lost it and said "You stupid cunt! What are you doing" but by then Kathy was on her way to see Monica. I'll keep you posted.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrived on time to pick Kathy up and when she answered my knock and opened the door she took my breath away. She always had been beautiful, but that evening she was stunning. It was obvious that she was going to put on a full court press. At that exact moment I made a decision that might seem callous to many and in fact it probably was, but I was going to get back together with her and have as much of her as I could before going back to Chicago.

If I was right in what I was thinking we would have at least six months together and maybe as much as nine. When the time came for me to leave I would give her the choice of staying or going even though I was almost certain as to what her choice would be.

On the drive to the restaurant we talked about what we had been doing since college and about family and friends. The talk continued over dinner and after eating I took her for drinks and dancing. Dancing close to her with her head on my shoulder had the expected result and when Kathy felt it she pulled herself tighter against me. She looked up at me and said:

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I want it. Do we have to stay here?"

"Are you sure?"

"Damned straight I am."

We left the floor, finished our drinks and then left. Once in the car Kathy slid over next to me and reached for my zipper as she said:

"My place is closer. Pay attention to your driving."

She had me unzipped and my cock out before we were even out of the parking lot.

"I've missed him" she said as she started stroking me. I concentrated on my driving as she gave me a hand job. "I want to get the quick one out of the way" she said as she worked on me.

We were only a block from her place when I had to pull to the curb so I could let loose. Kathy knew what it meant when I pulled over and parked so she lowered her head and took me in her mouth just before I blew. She swallowed and was licking me clean as I pulled away from the curb and headed for her place.

Once inside her apartment she pulled me along to her bedroom where we undressed hurriedly and then spent the next three hours doing our best to reduce each other to ruin. When I finally couldn't get it up anymore we snuggled up to each other and fell asleep.

From that night on we were a couple. I gave up my apartment and moved in with Kathy and the next four months went by before Kathy started talking marriage. I wasn't against the idea, but I wasn't going to commit until I saw which way Kathy would go when it was time for me to head back to Chicago. I need to see if she would go with me or not. So when she started talking about permanency I stalled. Kathy wasn't dumb and she recognized I just wasn't ready so she backed off.

We had seven good months together before nut cutting time arrived. I was given the promotion I was expecting and it was time to move back to Chicago.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in my office going over some spread sheets when my secretary buzzed me and told me my wife was on line two. I picked up the phone and said:

"Hi sweetie. What's up?"

"I just left the doctor's office and thought I would call and give you the news. You are going to be a daddy."

"That's great news sweetie; how soon before we know if it is a boy or a girl?"

"Not until it is born. I want it to be a surprise."

"Your call sweetie. I don't really care. I'm going to spoil it rotten either way. I love you Jan."

Jan?

Yes; Jan.

When I told Kathy that my promotion had come through and that it was time for me to return to Chicago I asked her where she would like to have the wedding. In Dayton where all her friends were or in Chicago where we would live.

She did exactly what I had always known she would do. She chose career over me. I packed and was moved out of her apartment an hour after we had our talk. It was tearful and she begged me not to go, but she wouldn't change her mind so I was gone. I checked into a motel for my last two weeks in Dayton.

The next afternoon just after lunch I receive a call from Jan.

"Kathy has been a screaming bitch to work with all morning. The only one I know who can crank her up like that is you. What happened?"

I filled her in on what had taken place and she told me she was sorry things didn't work out. Then she surprised me.

"Remember back when I told you I couldn't handle all the drama of working here and you told me I could always go to Chicago with you when you went back?"

"I remember."

"You really think I can find a good job there?"

"I'm sure of it."

"Can you put out some feelers for me when you get back there?"

"I'll do it."

As soon as I got back to Chicago I did look around and I found several places where Jan could get a job and I called her and gave her the information. A week later I got a call from her and she told me she had accepted an offer and would be in Chicago in two weeks and she asked if I would show her around when she got there and I of course said I would.

Once she was settled in to her new job I made a date with her to show her around and on the date I asked her when her fiancé would be joining her and she told me that there was no fiancé. They had broken up about the time I split with Jaime, but she had kept it to herself because she knew how the others in the office would react and she just didn't want to deal with the drama.

That first date led to several more and we ended up being a couple. After six months she moved in with me and two months after that I proposed and she accepted. We planned a small wedding with just family and a few friends in attendance. One night over dinner Jan jokingly (at least I hoped it was jokingly) asked if we should send wedding invitations to Kathy and Jaime.

"Hell no! I'm sure Kathy would show up and when the preacher got to the part about anyone knowing why the two of us shouldn't be married she would stand up and say something and I would rather not have our wedding interrupted."

She just laughed and told me that I did have a point there. I have no idea how Kathy and Jaime took the news when they heard it, but then I really didn't give a shit.

As and end note - Bert got a letter of reprimand in his file over his use of foul language in front of the women in the office. The letter cost him a promotion and being Bert he just had to blame Kathy for it. Unfortunately for him he did it loud and foul-mouthed in front of a half dozen other employees and it got him fired.

Jaime met a guy and they married about six months after Jan and I did.

Kathy made vice-president and as far as we know she is still single.