Rob, Darin and Benji Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot gay threesome leads to a box of dildos and memories.
3.9k words
4.56
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: There's a brief exchange and some dildo play with my wife, but don't be alarmed...it fits into the gay male category. This chapter recounts a hot, gay threesome, that explains a box of dildos in the basement. Tina's always been supportive of my fluid sexuality, and she's even embraced my ongoing relationships outside our marriage. This was where a past relationship intersected...and undoubtedly enriched our marriage.

*************************************************

She had the box on the table when I came home, "Whoa! That's got some history!"

It was obvious that she wanted to know everything; it was a long story, so I started at the beginning. "Darin and I ordered these travel-dildos for Robin (More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 04). It was sort of a prank, but she's probably still using them." I laughed, "It's a gift that keeps on giving...the idea was to keep her satisfied with toys that looked like us, whenever she was away or traveling. She could take us with her...in a way..."

You can hardly replace a nice cock, but they were about the same size and shape. Anyway, a year or two later, that inspired us when our roommate, Benji, wanted a thicker dildo that he described as Rob-sized, and a longer one like Darin."

We told him about the Robin's travel-dildos, and we expanded the concept and put together a cock trilogy, that included a Benji look-a-like. We put together four of these boxes, one for Darin, Benji, Megan and me. The boxes included the three dildos, lube and a bullet vibrator."

I told her, "Darin added some sexy underwear to his and called it his brief-case. And I think it was Benji that called it an orgy-in-a-box, or something like that."

When I opened it, the memories flooded through my head, "Sweetie, if those cocks could only talk...fuck!" The bottle of lube looked nasty and the vibrator was long gone, but I described each of the dildos...cocks from my past. I remembered every detail, "Yeah that one, Benji, is 6.5" long and 1.5" thick, I'm 8.5" by 2" and Darin is 9.75" by 1.5". I remember, Megan had a conference that winter, and we had to get her a set, too. I didn't want her to miss me...or us...you know?"

"She was the hot, library chick, when you were teaching...right?"

"Yeah, she was a grad student in library science."

"Cradle robber...you have some wild women in your past," she giggled, "and present."

I grinned, "You are definitely included in that wild category...Miss Deepthroat...and remember Puerto Vallarta. Honey, you got hot and wild going on."

"I like to think I'm hot and wild...anyway, she did all three of you?"

I smiled, "No...no, just Darin and myself."

"The Darin...your boyfriend...right?"

"Yep...he was my first boyfriend, and he was with me, while I dated Meg and Robin...we were tight...you know?" Laughing, "I shared him with, two women...he was hetero-curious."

"I guess I knew all that" she giggled, "but it's really hard to keep up."

She held up Benji (the dildo), "I wanna try them...can I try them? But this lube doesn't look like lube anymore."

Pushing her panties aside, I probed with my fingers, pumping slow and bending them to hit the spot...her happy spot. She was already moist, and I grinned, "I guess somebody enjoyed the history lesson...and they're not going to need lube, anyway."

"Yeah, I guess, I got a little turned on."

She tried each one, laughing, "Mmmm, this one feels good; it goes deep...yeah...but Darin's thinner than what I'm used to having."

"This's thinner, too and it's just not very big...it just won't do." She laughed, "It is bigger than my ex-husband's, and it looks a little like him, without the foreskin...it really won't do."

Laughing, "Well, that's probably true...just like Benji, it might go limp if it encountered a pussy...Benji was very gay."

"Now this's Rob...he looks good! Mmmm, yeah...he's stout and stretches a little; Rob's just right...but I wanna hear more of the story...the whole story, please."

*************************************************

Like I said, it started with Benji...I was coming home from my last class and heard moaning or voices coming from his room; it was two voices, maybe even three or four, and all unfamiliar. I wondered who all could be in there; I thought maybe he had friends over for some kind of orgy. Of course, I thought orgy...who wouldn't?

Then I considered the potential participants of the possible orgy; I didn't hear Darin's voice and thought it could be some of his swim team buddies. I was turned-on but considering the possibility of a swim team orgy really popped a boner. Finally, I realized he was just watching porn...and he really had it cranked.

That's cool...not as hot has the fantasy, but we all need our private time, you know. But then I heard him moaning names...our names, "Oh Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me, Darin...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

I listened for a minute and thought it was wrong to barge into his room, but I had to check things out. I peeked in to see him watching porn and riding a dildo, he had mounted to the window. He was startled and immediately stopped jacking his dick.

I grinned, "Sorry dude, I was just being nosy...sorry. Uh...shouldn't have invaded your space."

He looked a little embarrassed, but stammered, "No this is funny and awkward...um...I was just horny after class...you know...and um...I really had to get some. You know?" He went on, "It's embarrassing, but obvious that I was...um...fantasizing some, about you and Darin. I was wishing I had the real thing, but now you're here."

He laughed, "Maybe throw me a line...or your cock...please?"

I dropped my pants and grinned, "Dude...thought you'd never ask...I had my own fantasies going...nothing wrong with fantasies. It's a hot, turn-on...you know!"

His gaze shifted lower; I was fully erect, and it pointed straight up. The tracing of veins that defined the surface, trailed up the shaft; the beast looked tasty with its wide-flared head and thick arching shaft. Gripping the base, tight, I stroked in his face, "Look, you got me crazy hard already."

I held it out, flat, to tease him, but he grabbed it and wrapped his lips tight. I rolled my hips forward and pumped inside. He started fucking the dildo again and I popped out of his mouth. Holding the base tight, I pressed it against his cheek and swatted him a couple times; I remember you could hear the spit-soaked shaft hit his skin.

He moaned, "Yeah...mmmm...slap me with it, stud...slap me with that big cock...that big fantasy cock!"

"That's what I wanna hear...you like bein' cock-slapped...yeah, feels good to get cock-slapped." I almost laughed when I repeated the words, "Big fantasy cock."

I couldn't watch the TV, but I heard some heavy grunts and some hot, little twink getting ploughed...it became a backdrop. I even parroted some of the dialogue, because it actually fit, "Be a good cock-slut...open that mouth and take it...take all that cock!" I added a few of my own words, "Yeah, dude...take all that fantasy cock...all that big fantasy cock!"

The warm sensation was intense when I felt him envelope the head again; his tongue probed the slit and he started bobbing up and down the shaft. He sucked hard, like he was desperate to empty my balls or horny as shit...probably both. When his cheeks pulled in, I could see the outline of the head, pumping into his mouth.

"Mmmm...fuck dude, this blowjob's a fantasy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck that dick...suck that fantasy cock!"

He responded by swirling his tongue over the head, sucking the very tip and working the ridge with his lips. He couldn't take the whole thing, but he could get the head and way past half. Over and over, I fucked through the tight caress of his lips, until the tip hit his limit; I fucked right up to that gag reflex, only getting a tiny gurgle once.

Groaning and moaning, "Fuckin' suck that dick...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah...suck it...mmmm, just like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah!" I grabbed his head with a hand on each side; holding him steady, I groaned, "Oh fuck! Yeah, Benji...yeah...yeah...you do that real good...mmmm...real good!"

When I had to pull out, he licked all over, going down the shaft, all the way to my balls. Working back up to the top, his mouth closed over the head and he started bobbing, again. Holding tight with his lips, he rocked his head from side to side, as he went up and down the shaft.

The blowjob brought me to the brink, but I wanted his ass. After a couple of minutes, I pulled him off the dildo, to stand in front of me. I looked down over his body...his hot, sculpted swimmer's body was crazy hot...it embraced all the classic ideals of male form.

That said, his dildo looked lost and tired, but my dick, standing proudly next to his, was very much alive and glistening with spit. My hands slid down his back to grab a handful, "My turn, Ben...let me replace that fucking dildo. Up on the bed, I'll give you the real thing...just bend over."

My fingers dug into the muscled flesh; caressing and kneading it; his tight, muscular ass was a dream come true for a man's dick. He was tight as hell and when I lubed up, I worked some inside, too.

He was anxious and ready, and it was nothing but a tease, but I fucked through his crack, sandwiching the shaft between the cheeks, and teasing his pucker. I think the very first time his ass encountered my dick, he was hooked...it's safe to say we were both hooked. I caressed his thighs and grabbed hold of his muscled shoulders, while I eased inside. I groaned as I penetrated him and pumped into the fiery heat. Humping my body into his, I started fucking deep into his belly.

He had a beautiful, muscled ass and I couldn't get enough; I spread his cheeks open, so I could watch every inch, pump into his body. Benji had that handsome swimmer's-build...and his chest and shoulders were something to see, too. I worked my hands over the athletic frame, grabbing hold and pulling his body down onto my dick, "Fuck dude! I needed this, too...you...uhhhh...you are smokin' hot. Yeah...that's it, buddy...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it deep...deep...deep in that ass!"

He moaned each time I buried it, "Mmmm...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob, fuck me! Fuck me...fuck me hard!" He got louder, "Yeah, fuck me...make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...your...fuck toy...fuck...toy...make me your fuck toy!"

Hungering for ecstasy, his body rolled back to meet my strokes. I gripped his dick and started pumping...it pulsed in my hand. He fucked back harder, slamming against me to bury every inch he could get.

When he took over, he jacked his dick hard; he wasn't holding back...and he was ready; his grip on my cock strengthened and he screamed, "Yeah...yeah...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...use it...use my ass...make me a fuck toy...a fuck toy...fuck toy...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming!"

I slammed my body against his, enjoying the tight bounce of his cheeks. The shuddering grew, and he sprayed seed over the bed, screaming, "Rob...Rob...oh Rob...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cumming...cummmm...cummmmmm...cumming!"

Just like he had finished a 200-meter race, his muscled torso pumped rhythmically as he caught his breath. When the pleasure trailed off, seed trickled down over his fingers.

I grinned, commanding, "On your back, dude...turn over!"

Grabbing his ankles, I pushed his legs back and started in again. On his back with his legs spread wide, I was fucking crazy hard...and turned-on by his total submission.

With my balls tightening, I was close, and continued humping my body into his. He wanted me to cum and pulled his legs back against his shoulders. Taking control, I hooked my arms under them and went all-alpha, pumping even harder. It wasn't long before the deepest groans tumbled from my lips, and I covered his insides.

As the last remnant drops rewarded his ass, I was recovering, but I think I could've gone another round; it just seemed like we both needed to fuck, again and again. A strand of cum came with my dick, when I pulled out, "Shit! Dude, that's some serious creampie!"

Feeling it trickle out, he grinned, "Fuck, I know I really need to get a dildo like you!" He pointed and grinned, "I need one that's thick...Rob-sized...and I can throw out that thing! It's time for a dildo upgrade!"

I left him in bed to hit the bathroom and wandered into the kitchen to find Darin with a beer. I wondered why Benji didn't follow and found him fast asleep...I guess he did get a workout...you know? I remember we were hungry and abruptly (or rudely) woke him to go out. We walked up to get pizza and brought it back; I remember he was quick to point out, that he could've finished his nap...but we were very unsympathetic.

Anyway, he went into detail about our encounter, and Darin, showing some growing bulge, had some sexy boxers that caught his attention. He rubbed his hand over the outlined shaft, "You know, Rob, I need to get one of these, too; I need that dildo upgrade! I should get two, one eight and one ten inches...and call them Rob and Darin."

Darin grinned, "Been there, done that. We got Robin a pair of dildos for travelling...right dude?"

I nodded, "Yeah they were travel dildos that she could take to conferences, or when she visited her daughter. You still need to get off you know?"

Darin went on, "They looked like us...or sort of looked like us." He laughed, "It's hard to match that kind of perfection, but we tried."

I added, "She had to travel quite a bit for work, and we thought it would be funny. It was sort of a joke, but she really liked them. She, or I should say, we used them all the time.

Darin grinned and stroked himself through his shorts, "Well, we don't need travel dildos, when you got the real thing, right here."

Ben looked over at me with a big smile and pulled it out, tucking the waistband under his balls...heavy, low hanging...suck-able balls. "What do you think?"

I took it in my hand and stroked the long shaft; it was hard and thick...and Benny watched my fingers, play over the surface of the growing erection. Still crazy horny, I looked down at that long dick and up over his tight body; he was smokin' hot, too. Not a swimmer's body, but Darin was lean and muscular...a runner's body.

My fingers continued to trail over his cock; we had a strong bond between us...my cock and his cock, were both rock-hard and pulsing, together. We both felt the same electricity...the lust...the desire...you know? He moaned, as I stroked my way up the shaft to work the head with my hand...and then my lips. Just like the first time, I shared him with Robin, I craved his big, stallion cock, spreading my lips wide to take it.

Savoring the warmth between my lips, I slowly pushed them further down the long, hard shaft. I needed to suck him...it was all-consuming, and I took it right up to the limits of my throat. He rolled his hips to slowly fuck me and, to finish each thrust, he gently nudged my throat...it felt like heaven.

Benji wanted a turn and nudged me, wearing a big ass grin. I mumbled around the flesh, "Little more." When I finally relinquished, Darin groaned, "Yeah, pass it back and forth...work my cock...yeah, work it...share it!"

Ben took his dick with long, hungry strokes, in a steady rhythm. Each time his lips stopped about where mine did, Darin would tease his throat with that "heavenly" nudge; Benji never gagged either.

When I took over, the feel of his big throbbing dick in my mouth was even better; it had me wanting to take him all the way. Fantasizing about Darin, I went into vivid detail with Tina; you know how it is...I remember wanting to feel that load on my tongue...on my chest...or anywhere. In my mind (then and now), I dreamed of hot, creamy seed, splashing against the roof of my mouth, and spilling over my lips. I imagined watching him jerk his big dick till his balls were dry and I was covered. Yeah, it was a fantasy, but I could almost feel the warm spray. You know...it's good to have dreams...even the impossible kind.

Going back to my story, I remember I had his dick between my lips and he just stopped pumping; our eyes met, and he had a hot, sexy grin, "Fuck dude, I need your dick...I need your dick in my ass! Fuck my ass!"

I didn't answer him but grabbed for the lube. I tossed it aside and slathered the handful over my dick...it felt good on the hard flesh. At that point, I was seriously hard...ready to explode again.

He grinned, "Do you know what I really need?"

"Probably...but tell me anyway."

"I really wanna be the middle...fucking while I'm getting fucked!"

Anxiously, Benji was moving to position himself, and I said, "Dude, you're up...ride his dick, while I do him from behind." He knew where he was needed and really didn't need the encouragement.

He got on his knees, buried his head in the pillows, and smeared himself with lube; he had to be sore, but Darin pushed inside, while he moaned, "Mmmm...yeah, fuck me...fuck me with that big dick!" He looked back, grinning, "Another big fantasy cock!"

I was more than ready, and Darin was already pumping Benji, "Fuck yeah...gettin' me some tight...tight ass Benji...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!"

He spread his knees wider and I moved up to tease him with a swat over each cheek, "Dude, slow down...you're a moving target!"

He immediately paused while I pushed inside, "Oh fuck...oh fuckkkk...damn, that's good!" It was snug, but I pushed through his lubed muscle; it felt amazing when I slowly pumped deeper, "Yeah...fuck, you're tight...mmmm, Darin...yeah...yeah...that's good! Been fuckin' your ass forever...ahhhh...ahhhh...but...yer still fuckin' tight!"

"Love it...love that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it! Oh...oh...fuck yeah, that's it, Rob...fuckin'...uhhhh...gimme that dick...gimme all that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...work that hole...work it good...yeah, that's it."

He moaned with every inch I could put into his body...and he moaned with every inch he put into Benji. From being in the middle, his euphoria quickly took hold. "Oh Rob...yeah...yeah, fuck me...make it stretch...stretch me with that thing...fuckkkkk...mmmm, I love being the middle! Fuckkkkk!"

I remember, the three of us went at it for a long time...there were times Darin essentially did all the work, rolling his hips back to take me and forward to shove into Benji. "Good...so good...fuckkkkk...Rob, that dick's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck it, Rob...fuck it, good...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...deep...it goes deep...yessss! Benny, yer ass's...so...so good...god, I love...love being a middle...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that ass feels good."

As we all satisfied needs, the talk diminished and only the sounds of pleasure fell over the room. Finally, Benji broke the silence and moaned, "Fuck me, deep...yeah, deep...fill me with that dick...fill me up and fuck me...fuck...fuck me...use my ass...use my ass...use it...it's...it's yours."

Then I grunted, "Oh fuck, Darin!" He knew what was happening and flexed his ass to squeeze me.

"I'm gonna cum...your ass...fuck, yer making me cummmmm...squeeze it...so fuckin' tight...fuck...cummmmmmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmming!" With a big deep thrust, I slammed forward to feel my dick pulse and jerk inside, and the fertile warmth enveloped it.

Still deep inside Benji, Darin stopped pumping, while I humped my way through orgasm, pumping sex into his gut.

Once I pulled out, it trickled down his thigh...but having boyfriend trickle from your ass, never really gets old...you know? Satisfied, I rubbed and stroked my dick, watching their entwined bodies, moving and humping over one another. "Fuck! You two are hot...you guys fuckin' drained me...shit...that was sweet!"

Darin refocused, working his hands over Ben's sculpted body and grabbing for his waist; he pulled him back and kept slamming his dick, deep into his body. Moaning for release and breathing a little harder, Benny groaned, "Hey man, let me turn over...and lay on my back."

12