Rob Experiments with Mental Powers Pt. 02

Story Info
Rob continues to use his mental powers on Beth.
10.8k words
4.81
13.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to "Rob Experiments With Mental Powers." It's not strictly necessary to read the first story, but I encourage you to since it will help explain a few parts in this story better. At this time, I have no plans to write another story for this series, but you never know; things could change in a few months. Shout out to Missjenny54, who helped me so much with her editing knowledge.

*********************************************************

Rob blinked his eyes several times, squinted, and then put his hand up to block the sunlight shining through a crack in the drapes onto his face. He was tired and didn't feel like getting out of bed to fix the drapes, so he moved a few inches to avoid the light in his eyes. Turning his head to the left, he smiled at why he had stayed up so late and was so tired. Beth was peacefully sleeping, undisturbed by the sunlight that had yet to reach her. God, he felt so lucky that Beth was his girlfriend. When they first met, he thought she was out of his league and almost didn't try talking to her.

She was at the university library at the same time as him, doing research. Leaning over, looking for a book on the bottom shelf, she was kneeling while Rob searched for one he thought was on the top. When he went around the end of the shelves, he was looking up and not noticing Beth, tripped, and fell over her. He profusely apologized while picking up the books he had dropped. Beth was not hurt, chuckled, and said, "No problem."

Rob was about to walk away but thought, "What the hell, what's there to lose?" Speaking to Beth, he asked, "Can I buy you a coffee to make up for falling over you?"

Beth's first reaction was to decline, but after she met his eyes for a few seconds and liking his smile, she thought, "What the hell, what's there to lose?" She agreed, and they went to the coffee shop outside the library. Their relationship took off from there.

He gazed affectionately at her. Long strands of her raven black hair covered her face. Her skin was smooth with a permanent, natural tan. He once asked about her ethnicity, but she shrugged and explained, "No one knows. Nobody has been interested enough to do any research on the family tree. There are rumors that one of my ancestors was an African-American woman, and they also say there was a Hispanic man somewhere along the way. It was so far back that the details have been lost. My sister is jealous because her skin isn't as dark as mine."

It was a typically hot June in Texas. They had made love the previous night; now Beth was lying uncovered on her back naked, her assets on glorious display. Rob admired her breasts; they were smooth, firm, perky, and stood upright, each fitting into Rob's hands nicely. He loved to watch them as she breathed, gently rising and falling with each breath. Her areolas were about the size of a silver dollar and much darker than the surrounding skin with defined edges. When she was aroused, the areola was puffy, and her nipples became erect as they hardened. It was all he could do to keep from reaching over and grabbing them so he could squeeze, pinch and lick them.

Rob smiled when he noticed a trail of dried cum running down the inside of one of her breasts. A few weeks previously, Rob had placed a trigger in Beth's mind that made her more aroused while sucking his dick and would make her cum at the same time as Rob. The previous night, her orgasm was so intense that she worried about biting his cock, so she lifted her head off. Moaning loudly, she hadn't kept her lips tightly sealed, causing his semen to run down her chin where it dripped to her breast and flowed until the supply of cum stopped. Beth had wiped her chin but neglected her breast. They were both so exhausted afterward that they went to sleep quickly and hadn't bothered to clean up.

Rob quietly groaned when he looked at the abs he loved to kiss and lick. And then there was her sexy as fuck, shaved mons. Beth was somewhat tall for a woman and had two long, delightfully toned legs. Her inner thighs were enticing as hell, and he could lick, kiss and bite them all day long if Beth let him. He didn't understand why Beth downplayed how beautiful she was. Maybe she wasn't the prettiest girl on campus, but she was more than attractive enough for him. Rob was thankful she lacked a little self-confidence; if not, she would probably have dumped him for somebody else.

Beth twitched, and he wondered if she was dreaming; "Do girls have wet dreams like guys?" he asked himself. He didn't think he had ever heard whether women could or not. Rob smiled a little as an idea came to him. He reached out mentally to determine if she was dreaming but found she wasn't. Placing a block in her mind so she wouldn't wake up, he created a vision of her making love to him.

Beth was on her back, with Rob sitting on her pelvis and a knee on either side of her ribs. Beth wrapped her fingers around Rob's hard cock and slowly stroked it while she grinned at him. While enjoying the sensation, his eyes were closed. He leaned forward and kissed Beth gently on the lips, then kissed and bit softly along her jawline to her ear. Beth turned her head to give him easier access, slightly moaning as he nibbled her ear lobe. Rob kissed behind her ear while trailing kisses down her neck. He went lower and kissed her upper chest while he caressed her shoulders and arms. He kissed and licked the valley between her breasts and made his way to one of her nipples, where his tongue circled without making contact. Beth reached up, placed her hand on the back of Rob's head, and pressed it tight against her breast. Rob sucked and licked her nipple, along with a bite now and then. Beth moaned her approval, and Rob slid his mouth to the other breast; while showing some love to it, he squeezed and stroked the first tit.

He moved to her cleavage and let his tongue drag along her skin until he reached her abs. Rob kissed and bit her entire stomach area. Meanwhile, his hands stroked her hips. Beth had both hands on his head and pushed him down to lick her pussy. He complied and settled between her legs. But instead of licking her pussy or clit, Rob licked and kissed the small section of skin that ran parallel to her pussy, just outside her lips. He moved to the other side of her opening to do the same, letting his lips barely graze her pink folds to tease and torture her; she could feel his hot breath on her slit as his mouth passed over.

"Ohhhhh fuck Rob, lick my pussy already. I'm about to die here."

Rob ignored her and continued to tease as he licked and kissed the small section next to her pussy, then inched up her inner thigh towards her knee that was raised and her foot flat on the bed. Rob was moaning now; he loved kissing, licking, and biting her thighs. When he reached her knee, he grabbed her ankle and raised her leg to rub his tongue back and forth across the sensual, sensitive skin behind her knee, half erogenous and half ticklish for Beth. It was torture for her, but she moaned her approval while her body tingled from the teasing Rob gave her.

Rob lowered her leg and kissed his way from her thigh to her groin. The juices running from her pussy glistened in the sunlight. He lay on his stomach and slid a hand under each butt cheek to not only squeeze them but lift her slightly, allowing better access to her moist entrance. Beth knew that when Rob got in this position, the teasing was almost over, and his tongue would soon be inside her cunt.

She could feel his hot breath as his mouth hovered over her vagina. He reached out with his lips and, barely touching, gently slid them up her sex. His lower lip teasingly caressed her erect clit. As his mouth slipped lower, she felt his right hand moving simultaneously. His tongue dove deep into her pussy while she moaned with pleasure, and his finger touched her skin below her opening. He curled his tongue upward and, lifting it toward the top of her pussy diverted the juices on her lips into his mouth; simultaneously, his finger slid downwards, collecting her juices as it went. His mouth reached her clit while his finger reached her asshole. She gasped, and her eyes opened as she felt his finger tease. Rob looked her in the eyes, and with a wink, his mouth and tongue attacked her clit, and simultaneously his finger pushed passed her sphincter and slid in as deep as his finger could go. Rob and Beth had talked about ass play but had never done anything. Beth was already on the edge from his teasing; now, with so many sensations overwhelming her, Rob didn't push her over the edge; it was more like he catapulted her over. With a scream, her whole body began to quiver and convulse, wracked by her orgasm.

When Beth climaxed in her dream, it was the moment Rob chose to lift the block, keeping her asleep. Her eyes popped open, and her expression was a mixture of confusion and pleasure. Her abs contracted tightly, forcing her upper body to lift from the bed. Rob quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her securely.

"It's okay. It's okay; you were dreaming."

Beth put her arms around Rob's chest and lay her head against his shoulder. She squeezed him tight, her body spasming from her orgasm, making her feel almost animalistic. An urge to bite something overcame her, and because it was in front of her, she bit Rob's neck, where it met his shoulder. Rob winced in pain but remained silent, holding her until her orgasm subsided and her body went limp, liberating the grip her teeth had on his neck.

Looking at the teeth marks, she groaned, "Oh, fuck Rob, I'm sooo sorry; I don't know why I did that. I needed to bear down on something. Oh shit, at least I didn't break the skin!" She gently kissed the bite mark three or four times. Rob gradually released her and eased her down.

"Maybe I should have woken you up. It didn't sound like you were having a nightmare; you were enjoying yourself, moaning and all, so I decided to let your dream play out."

"It's okay. What a dream! You were making love to me, doing all kinds of wonderful things to my body." Then her eyes opened wider, remembering, "Ohhh, guess what you did? You put your finger up my butt."

"Wow! Did you like it?"

"Fuck yes! If it feels that good in real life, babe, we need to start incorporating butt play into our sex lives."

"Okay, we can do that. Sounds good."

Holding his face in her hands, looking him straight in the eyes, Beth said, "Babe, this may sound weird after what happened, but I need you to fuck me. Fuck me, HARRRD."

Rob's eyebrows rose slightly, and a small smile crossed his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. In the dream, you were so gentle and kind; now, I feel like I need the exact opposite. I want you to be rough and take me like a bitch, kind of a yin and yang thing. I need this to balance my inner soul... maybe." She fell back on the bed and, with each hand grabbing a knee, pulled them to her shoulders, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Looking down at his hard cock, she said, "Besides, we need to take of you too."

Rob moved between her legs and positioned his cock head at the entrance to her cunt, then pushed the head inside.

"Oh, yeah, Rob, push it all the way in."

His bed had a mission-style headboard. Rob leaned forward and put his arms underneath her legs, raising her legs and butt higher. His hands grabbed the vertical wooden slats giving him more leverage while driving his cock inside her. Beth smiled when she saw what he was doing.

"Good thing you're so flexible," Rob said, referring to her body being bent almost in half. He pushed his cock in, then pulled it back and forth a few times, ensuring she was comfortable and well-lubricated before banging into her. He withdrew slowly, then increasingly drove his cock harder and harder into her pussy.

"Unhh... unhhh... unhhh... unhhh," Beth grunted each time Rob bottomed out his cock in her cunt. "Yes... unhhh... that's it... unhhh... fuck me Rob... unhhh... ravish my pussy... unhhh... make me your whore... unhhh... wear my cunt out... unhhh... fill me with your cum."

Rob peeked into her mind to make sure she was doing okay. She occasionally liked it a little rough, but nothing like this, so he wanted to know if she really wanted it. He didn't want to hurt her by driving his cock too hard, but mentally, she seemed to be enjoying it and approaching another orgasm. His view of Beth especially turned him on. He was raised a little so he wasn't lying flat on her body, and each time he slammed into her, her breasts bounced toward her shoulders and then returned to their original position; their rocking back and forth was an incredibly sexy sight. Beth reached up and grabbed two handfuls of Rob's hair and pulled back as her orgasm hit. Rob had her immobilized so that she couldn't do much except moan. He felt the walls of her pussy clench and release with each spasm of her orgasm.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkk yes! Oh God, Rob, that feels fantastic, unhhhhhhhh."

Rob pounded into her, although her orgasm was over, and her body slumped like a lifeless rag doll. A few more thrusts were enough to set off his own orgasm. He buried his cock in her while cum spewed deep into Beth's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh hell, yeah!" Rob moaned.

"Oh my God, Rob, I feel your cum hitting me. Dammnn, that makes me so hot!!"

When the last of Rob's semen entered Beth's pussy, he released the headboard and eased back, allowing her legs to drop to the bed. He remained inside her, enjoying the sensation while it deflated. Shortly after, he pulled out gingerly to prevent hurting her.

"Hey, bring that bad boy up here," Beth said with a smile.

Beth grabbed his ass and steered his half-erect dick inside her open mouth. She licked, sucked, and cleaned his cock of their combined juices. When she finished, she pushed back on his hips, and Rob fell back on the bed.

"Oh my God, that was great, Beth!!"

"I know, my orgasm was wonderful! I wanted it to last forever."

"Turnabout is fair play. Get up here, put your pussy on my mouth, and I will clean you as you did me."

Beth let out a big sigh and then laughed a little, "I don't know if I have the strength." She pushed herself upright, placed a knee on either side of Rob's head, and, holding the headboard, lowered herself. Rob took her hips in his hands and guided her down until he could place his lips on her labia. He kissed and licked the soft folds and penetrated her pussy as deep as he could with his tongue. The cum and pussy juice cocktail entered his mouth, and he licked and sucked as much as possible.

He slapped her gently on the ass. "Okay, I think you are all good now."

Beth moved down and lay on his body, kissing him and tasting their juices in his mouth and lips. The area around his lips glistened with their juices as well. She put her arms around his neck and hugged him. She was tempted to say the "L" word but didn't want to scare him off by saying she thought she was falling in love.

Alternatively, she said, in a faux prim and proper manner, "Mr. Baker, dear sir, you have completely, totally, utterly ruined me and my pussy for any other man." Laughing and in her normal voice, she said, "There is no way in hell any other man in the universe could make me feel as good as you do. God! My cunt feels worn out from how you were pounding your cock in me; I will have difficulty walking for a day or two. I thought you would drive me through the mattress, but that's what I wanted and needed. Thanks so much!" Beth gave him a big kiss. Grinning impishly, she said, "Hey, we have a short break between semesters. Why don't we go off somewhere for a couple of nights? We can get a hotel room, and if we can pull ourselves out of bed, do something fun during the day and fuck our brains out at night."

"That sounds awesome; I would love to do that. We need to figure out where to go. Not somewhere far away, though. Since it will only be a couple of nights, I don't want to waste hours driving there."

"Let's go to Hippie Hollow at Travis Lake. You can skinny dip and nude sunbathe, and there are lodges too." Travis Lake was a short distance outside of Austin, Texas. "Depending on traffic, the drive won't be long, maybe 45 minutes."

"Yeah, that sounds perfect, but will you be able to remove your clothes in front of strangers?" asked Rob.

"I'm not sure, but I will try. As long as you're there and a lot of other nude people, I think I will be okay."

"Nice! I will check into getting a room this afternoon," said Rob.

TWO DAYS LATER

Rob was sitting at his desk in his apartment doing homework when his smartphone buzzed. Looking at the screen display, he smiled when he saw Beth's name. He picked up the phone and asked, "Hey, what's going on?"

"Oh, I just got out of my last lab for the semester...yay...and was headed home. I was hoping you might be in, and I could stop by. I won't stay long, I promise. I have finals coming up and need to study. I miss you and want to see you for a few minutes."

"Sure! Come on by."

Rob had barely hung up when he heard a knock at the door. "Hmmm, who could that be?" He opened it to find Beth with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. Obviously, she had been standing there when she called. Rob laughed, "What would you have done if I had told you I was too busy?"

"I would have kept calling until you caved," Beth said, passing through the door. She waited in the middle of the living room until Rob joined her and, wrapping her arms around him, gave him a big kiss. "I know it's only been two days, but I've missed you. I've been getting horny, thinking about going to the lake and watching you swim naked. Ummmm, ummm, ummm."

She kissed him again and slid her fingers inside his waistband. Holding tight, she walked backwards, pulling him with her. Beth backed into the couch, sat down, and pulled Rob until his crotch was in front of her. He was wearing gym shorts; she grabbed the waistband on both sides and pulled the shorts and boxers to his ankles.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Rob asked while laughing.

Beth didn't say anything; she took his cock in her hand and licked it, feeling it twitch and begin to swell. She put his entire cock in her mouth, sucked, and ran her tongue over and around the head. Rob placed his hands on her head while his cock grew longer, hitting the back of her throat. She grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and slid his cock back and forth in her mouth, not wasting any time, earnestly sucking it. She could feel the tingling in her wet pussy building. Beth bobbed her head faster until her hands felt his butt cheeks clench, and from experience, she knew it meant he was close, and so was she. When he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, she expected cum to shoot into it soon. Rob groaned as the first big load exploded, coating her tongue. Beth let out a long moan as her orgasm shook her body while holding his cock in her mouth, swallowing every drop. Their orgasms over, Beth leaned against his legs while Rob put his hands on her shoulders for support. Beth stood and kissed him, his tongue tasting the leftover cum.

"Oh, baby, that was so nice," she said. "I needed that."

"Hell, you did all the work. I just stood there and enjoyed your mouth."

"I know, but I got off too, in case you didn't notice," giving him another quick peck on the lips. "Gotta go. I promised I wouldn't take up too much of your time, and I need to study for finals." She squeezed his softening cock, "Ummmm, thanks for cumming in my mouth and for the orgasm," she said with a big grin. She licked a drop of cum on her hand, then turned and left, leaving Rob with his shorts and boxers still around his ankles. Pulling them both up, he shook his head and chuckled.