All Comments on 'Rob Gets Even'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Fo mo

Fo mo years boys. Y'all be Biden yo time until the Dumocrats can find a viable candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bob bob bob

bob what ever happen to judy ,left her out at the last part of your story ,when nancy show up , whats up with bob .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I was gearing up to hate the jerk.

Then you threw in a twist and I wound up liking him after all. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just_Words

Nailed it.

That changed my opinion too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm glad you didn't have him fuck her in the end. It'd have ruined the whole thing.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

The twist at the end was great. I was prepared to be disgusted with him. He showed his character and morals. What he did to her was what she deserved.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Noice, he gets the moral higher ground, and she gets to live with what she was willing to do to her husband, even though it was unnecessary for his career.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

He should have sent Spense to room 502.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Mean high school bitch gets some of her own. In my opinion, this is one of Bob’s best.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 3 years ago
I Have To Agree With Whateverittakes

He should have had Spence either waiting on her in rm 502 or had him show up after she was already there and waiting on Rob. Haven't quite decided if Rob should have set the mood by having her in just thigh highs and CFM or let it just be a spontaneous confrontation.😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story always makes me sad when I reread it, the character of Judy is just so fun and well done, probably Bob's finest throw away.... and then so quickly, gone.

Bob, if you ever get the urge, please take the center of this and use times a core for Rob and Judy's love story. It doesn't have to include a cheating wife or husband to have the trials and issues of a couple who make their way in life to find happiness in the end. Both of them, as near as I can tell, deserve to ride off into the sunset happy.

5 stars Bob, not because of the full story, which is just the wrapper, but for the inner story (the wrapper could have been done without Judy, in the end, after all, simply by having Rob be the original CEO)

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Hard to figure out why was "Judy" eliminated. I thought the thing will come to her cheating on "Rob" with her father as incest story. The "Nancy" character is boring and vengefulness for some high school stuff was just infantile.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4 just because the most interesting character was unceremoniously axed. I was far more interested in her and Rob's story then the kinda meh revenge of the high school ex. Wish this was a romance rather then revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed with the plane crash. The HS crush thing was insignificant.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know who these idiot commenters are but what happened in high school is very important. I was smaller than most guys in my class during my high school years. I was continuously physically and mentally bullied by the asshole jocks and cheerleaders. I still remember how they treated me and I still hate them even though it was 50 years ago. My only retribution has been pissing on their graves routinely. I do like attending their funerals. It makes it so much easy to find their graves later on, lmao! (For some reason back in high school they didn’t believe me when I told them that I would be pissing on their graves, lol).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor Judy, she was just discarded for the author to get his petty payback story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For a moment I thought you were going to trash the story but you came through! I loved it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, thought you were going to invite her Husband to the room and let them explain to each other.

EgregiousEgregiousalmost 2 years ago

Okay story got a 4 but could have been a 5. I agree with Anon of 2 months ago - you sacrificed Judy to take revenge on Nancy. Judy stormed into the plot and nearly became the star of the story. So in my version - Judy is found alive in the crashed plane in a coma. Rob becomes interim CEO and finally takes his small revenge on Nancy. Six months later Judy recovers and they live happily ever after with two children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story,except for killing the nicest character, Judy.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story, until you killed off Judy and the usual terrible ending of the story. Barely gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JPB has a recurring fixation with events that take place at high school. He killed off the best character in this story just so that the MC could take petty revenge on a woman who wronged him years earlier when she was just a silly teenage girl. Youngsters do horrible things to others, it's part of growing up. One comment I read here said that things that happen in high school are important but they're really not unless you choose to hold on to them but why do that? It made for a disappointing ending.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Damn, 3 people die in this one

Kind of a downer

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Must

Must be a small firm he runs if he can dance with all the wife's at least once,so why do they need VPs.?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was shit. He ignored her and stood her up. Ooooh. Some revenge. Then killing off his wife and father in law? Sounds like he got the shitty end of the stick. He didn't even out her for her indecent proposal. Doesn't belong in loving wives either.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

'Nother good one!! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

No revenge? U r a bit shallow. They will both always know she’s a whore. 5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS