Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 04

Story Info
Robin, tied up and fucked hard, gets a surprise threesome.
2.9k words
4.28
21.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, if you get here around 4:00, this afternoon, I should have her ready. Or whenever you can get away, I guess...I don't want you to miss any class."

"No, I'll be there at four...I can't wait to surprise her."

***************

She laid back into the chaise and opened her legs as wide as she could, with her hands behind her knees, trying to spread further. Once I got her arms and legs tied, I pushed my tongue between her lips.

She smiled, "We haven't got to play with rope for a long time...I want you to fuck me, hard."

I kissed down over her neck and fingered her puffy lips. Already, her pussy was wet...and waiting for my tongue. I continued my descent down her body, kissing her breasts and nursing on her nips. I grazed her pussy lips with my mine, teasing her and kissing her inner thighs. I pushed her legs against the bindings, spreading her wider and teasing her pussy; she quivered with pleasure and tried to push her pussy up toward me.

I circled her labia with my tongue and pushed inside; she was so wet that it glided in easily. I clamped my lips over top and pumped my tongue into the heat...she moaned and shuddered "Fuck Rob! Mmmmmm...fuck me with tongue...fuck me with your tongue!"

I spread her with my fingers, lapped at the tiny gap, and sucked some seriously ripe clit. When I started that, she bucked her hips into my face. Nibbling ever harder on my prize, I reached under to cup her butt cheeks, pressing driving my face into her pussy. It rocked her whole body and I stayed focused, as she squirmed and bucked against the ropes.

I just kept going, as her body rocked with waves of pleasure. I raised up between her legs, and she admired the dick bobbing above her. She was content because she knew it was hers...she could almost feel its girth sliding inside. I could see the desire; she wanted to suck it...take it in her throat, but right now her pussy couldn't wait. She wanted to feel its stretch...she wanted to feel it split her in half, and pushing deep into her belly.

I took it in my hand and rubbed the tip through her pussy lips, mixing my spit with her sex.

I circled the lips, poked at clit and started to press into the tiny slit, "Damn! It's fucking hot...tight...tight, little pussy...fuckkkkk!"

She moaned from the gentle pressure, as I pressed against her, "Ahhhhhhhh...yeah...that's what I need...yeah!"

"Relax, sweetie...just relax, baby."

Slowly, but forcefully, I pushed just hard enough to part the lips. I watched them strain to swallow the flare of my cock. I stopped pushing when I felt a tight grip around the shaft. "Relax sweetie," I said gently, "We're going to take this slow and make it last."

"Honey, that's what I want...long, hot sex. You know...I love being tied."

I noticed Darin quietly sneaking out the door, pant-less and carrying wine...I guess I never heard the garage door open or close...and fortunately Robin didn't either. I struggled to act normal, and awkwardly nodded, "Yeah love it, too...and always love rope sex." I didn't want to give him away and ruin the surprise. He stroked himself and watched for like thirty seconds, before approaching.

I pumped, in and out, slowly, letting her savor that all too familiar sensation...going deeper with each thrust, until I was buried balls-deep.

"Fuck! Ahhhhhhh...Rob! Fuck me...fuck that pussy! God, fuck me with that big...uhhhh...uhhhh...that big dick!"

I pumped harder, driving the thick, veiny shaft as deep as I could; I knew what she needed. She needed a good fucking...she needed to feel it stretch her pussy...she needed it deep, in her cervix. For Robin, cock was nothing but pleasure...nothing but ecstasy, and I could see her lips gripping the shaft...hanging on tight. She was gonna love our little surprise.

Darin got right in her face with his big dick and said, "I was lookin' for cold beer, but this looks way better."

Robin jumped, "Shit! I almost pissed myself!"

With our plotting obvious, she grinned, "You two jerks! This's perfect...I love having both boys' for the weekend! You know, sweetie, put down that bottle and gimme that man cock!"

A grin lit up his face, and she apologized, "Sorry baby...thank you for the wine, but this's top-priority...you know."

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmmmm," Robin groaned, as her pussy squeezed...and tugged on me. "Fuck me, Rob! Fuck me! Use my...use my pussy!" She smiled back at our new arrival, "I'm so glad yer here! Gimme some...gimme that thing!"

When Darin started pumping her mouth, I fucked harder, bottoming out and slapping my balls over her ass. Her body welcomed the relentless assault, from both ends. The incredible pleasure, she felt from spit-roasting, was visible in the way she moved her body. Robin was a sexually-expressive women that you treasure; you could almost see her body saying...fuck me...fuck me harder!

For Darin and me, every thrust was balls-deep, now. He had lengthened his strokes to take her throat and I never let up...I grabbed her hips and impaled her, over and over. She'd have it no other way.

Finally, I grinned, taking his attention from her throat, "Dude, ready for some pussy?"

I knew he'd prefer tight, male ass, but he was all over it, "Mmmmmm...yeah." I was sort of teasing, because he's clearly gay, but we all knew he wasn't gonna turn it down, especially Robin's.

We switched sides and go at it again, pumping hard into her body. Considering the hard-fucking she got from Darin, I didn't push her throat, and just fucked her mouth. I thought she probably needed a break...BDSM with empathy.

Every time he'd bury it, she would try to roll towards him. With her mouth filled with dick, she could only make gurgling sounds; so, I pulled out, "Baby, doin' good?"

She begged, "Do my clit...so close...please, do my clit!"

While Darin pounded furiously, I pushed back into her mouth and worked spit over her clit; it was swollen, pushing past the hood. It wasn't a minute or two, before her lips tightened around my dick and her body stiffened. We both felt it building, before it rocked her whole body. Darin felt her spasm and grip his cock, but he didn't slow any; he just continued the assault, fucking his way to satisfaction. As she finished, I was really close myself and pulled out to push things back. I just savored the scene of Darin fucking my girlfriend; I enjoyed watching him go alpha on her pussy and, without cock in her face, she could watch, too. "Ohhhhh...that dick, sweetie...fuck me...like that...fuck me like that...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

He moaned loud and kept going...maybe even fucking harder. His chest was outlined with sweat, on the t-shirt, and his head was thrown way back. "Shit, Robin...you're making a gay man crazy horny...mmmmm...so close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close!"

After a few big thrusts, he yanked out and started stroking; he looked smokin' hot, standing over her, stroking that big thing. Glistening with my girlfriend's creamy sex, that big, gorgeous cock was even more so. He moaned, "Cumming...fuck...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna cum...cummmm...gonna cummmmmm!"

"Give'r that load dude...cover her pussy...cover her tits...cum hard...give'r that load!

"Oh sweetie...cum on me! Cum all over...cum all over me!"

His body shuddered, "Fuckkkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmmming," while thick strands splashed over her pussy. Then he splattered her abs with an open spray, that went even further. When he was done, her body glistened with seed...droplets hung in her pubes.

He slapped his dick over her cum-soaked pussy, while he caught his breath.

He smiled over at me, "You think yer up to sharing that dick with me, now?"

Still in need, I grinned, "Bend over, dude...I know she wants to watch this."

"Baby, you know me too well...I'm not goin' anywhere, but I can't think of anything better...than watching you take his ass. Mmmmmmmm...it even sounds yummy."

He reached back to wrap his fingers around the shaft, squeezing it tighter in his grip. I shifted around to where he could take it in his mouth.

He licked it all over, wetting the shaft, moving up from the base to the swollen, bulbous crown.

All three of us moaned, as his tongue swirled over the head, his hands caressing the shaft and balls. He let it spring back towards my belly, so that it danced for him, swaying heavily in the afternoon sun. It came to rest, standing upright, before he took it back into his mouth...I think he paused to admire his wet, shiny trophy.

Robin grinned, "This's hot...suck him...suck that Robbie dick...fuck for me...gimme a show!"

I felt it pulse against his lips, while he sucked...and savored my cock. It strained his mouth, as I pushed forward to pump through his lips. I gripped the back of his head, pushing him to go deeper. I knew this was just a prelude to what he needed, but I made no attempt to move on, till he was ready. He grabbed my ass, slipping his hands over each cheek and forcing me deep into his mouth. After a couple minutes he pushed me off and looked up, "Rob, fuck me...I need you to fuck me!"

He smiled, while I smeared on the lube, "Robin, look at that dude...is he smokin' or what?"

I moved between his legs, my cock bobbing and swaying with each movement. I smeared some over his pucker, first one finger then two, pumping in and out.

I dipped at the knees and eased forward, slowly pushing inside. "Fuckkkk...yeahhhhhh...mmmmm, yeah...ohhhhhhh yeah...oh yeah! That dick...yeah...more...gimme more! Ahhhhh...fuck! Just like that...just like that...fuck me...god...fuck me!"

"Gawd damn! That's tight...ahhhh...ahhhh...so fuckin' tight...yeah...so good...Darin...fuck!"

After spreading his cheeks, I pumped forward, gradually working deeper, into his ass. I could feel him gripping tighter, as it pushed into the heat, deep inside his belly. I continued with deep, long thrusts, as I caressed his tight, rounded ass.

He groaned as I fucked my cock into his body, driving it as deep as I could, slapping my balls hard against his ass.

I fucked into him and he pushed back to meet each thrust. His ass hung on tight, and the ecstasy strained our senses. "Dude, fuck! Work it...work that dick...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...squeeze it...squeeze it...satisfy it...work it...work that big dick...work it!"

I fucked hard and he celebrated every girthy inch, while Robin watched his dick bounce wildly. He needed to cum again and reached down...it was rock-hard. Our moans and groans filled the backyard. "Rob, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me hard...hard...fuck me hard! Been thinking about this all day...mmmmmm...fuck!"

Robin cheered, "Cum for us, sweetie...shoot that load! That dick feels so good...Robbie's dick makes yer ass feel good...really good...cum...cum for us!"

"Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...feels so good...feels...good! Fuck me...fuck me, hard...fuck me!" I think it was like three minutes and seed splattered the patio. He moaned, "Fuck me...cumming...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I kept pounding him, while he slammed back into me, capturing as much dick as he could. "Fuck Rob! Fuck me...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...use it...use my ass...mmmmm, love that cock...deep...in me...deep...deep in me...fuck it deep!"

"Baby, I know yer close, too...cum on me...cum on me, baby...please!"

I pulled from his ass to stroke it out, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...so close...jeeezus...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...so fuckin' close...so close...fuckkkkkkk!" I pumped desperately, in search of release, and when it came, I sprayed over her tits.

I was just coming back to earth, when she smiled, "You two got me crazy horny...I'm in need of more punishment...my pussy's been bad...a bad, bad pussy...she needs a serious attitude adjustment."

Darin and I were close to spent, but we both seemed to have the wood, we needed.

Looking at his big grin, I said, "We're alpha guys...we can go another round. Right?"

"We are dude...Alpha, Alpha, Alpha! Let's go!"

"Like there was doubt...I've never seen you two unable...come to mommy!"

"You got her mouth...I've been in yer ass," I laughed.

"No problem...open up, mom!"

She couldn't help herself, "Mmmmm...mommy needs her boy."

My brain raged with hunger, as she parted her lips to suckle her way over the shaft, towards the tip. I watched him slide that big hardon, back and forth, over her lips, "Maybe daddy could help, too?"

Being face to face with his beautiful dick was amazing...it glistened with spit; it was almost like the fleshy, pink marble you'd see in a museum. A droplet pooled at the very tip, "Fuck Darin, love that dick...jeezus! It, sort of, takes up a lot of space in my thoughts...you know."

Robin smiled, "Baby, that's a sweet thing to say."

"Really dude...it's fucking hot to have you feel that...we share something."

I admired the upward curve of the shaft, tracing my fingers over the surface and wrapping them tight around the shaft. When I reached the top, and that beautiful purple head, I could feel the warmth...the life, pulsing inside. I wanted to feel that virility between my lips. I moved to the side, kneeled more and covered the top of his dick, while Robin did the bottom; eagerly lapping with our tongues, we carefully pleasured every inch.

"Mmmmmmm...fuckkkkkkkkk! That's what I need...a tag-team...yeah, tag-team tongues!"

"That's right, tag-team tongues...I'm gonna be wanting some of that later, too!"

Robin knew that Darin could satisfy my yearnings...yearnings that she couldn't. "Sweetie, work it with me...that's it...so hot...work it with me."

Our flicking tongues caused him to twitch and moan, "Fuck! Suck it...mmmm...mmmmm...lick it...lick that dick! Jeezus!" As we ran our lips over every inch, he continued, "Yer gonna make me cum! Fuck...that's good...fuck...we need to stop...too close, already...Robin...Robin needs both."

As much as I wanted to keep working that impressive cock, he was right. It was time to switch gears and finish Robin...since she is my girlfriend, it seemed sort of important. "Please, put it in me...please...fuck me hard...please fuck me hard...gawd, I need it...need...it hard!"

He quickly shook it off and we moved the focus back to Robin. "Sweetie, let me get your hand loose...you can do your clit."

He was pumping into her mouth, before I could even get the rope off. When she started rubbing, I pushed inside, "Yeah...just like that. Squeeze that dick...yeah right there, like that. Sweetie...we're gonna fuck'ya to another one...another orgasm!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good," I groaned when my balls split her cheeks, and I throbbed deep inside. "You feel good, baby...work yer boys...work these cocks...yeah!"

As I watched her, being fucked from both ends (and masturbating), her tits jiggled and bounced. Splashed with cum, her tight, feminine body was tied and begging to be fucked. At that moment, I could hardly wrap my head around things...she was smokin' hot...he was smokin' hot...this whole scene was amazing...fucking amazing. Darin's hard flesh soaked up the desperate moans, as her whole body stiffened, and her pussy flexed. She exploded with orgasm, shuddering as it claimed her, filling her with ecstasy.

He watched us fuck, too, her labia stretched tight and her body shuddered from the impact of our thrusts. He couldn't take it any longer...his eyes rolled back, as his body stiffened one last time; he stroked a creamy drool over her lips. "Fuck...yeah...there's more...more cum for ya...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I barely had any left either, but I needed to finish; I wanted to add to what was on her body. Finally, I pulled out, "Fuck...Robin...gonna come...gonna cover that pussy...cover that pussy!" It wasn't the biggest, but it trickled down over her slit.

Once we all recovered, Brian and I untied her; she repeatedly thanked us, "Rob...Darin...thank you for this...you two are the best!"

She ran inside while the two of us recovered our shorts and got comfortable. I jumped back up to grab some glasses and pour the wine. I handed one to Darin, and he took a sip, "This's fucking sweet...incredible sex...good wine...a sunset!"

She came back wearing a t-shirt and boy shorts, "After all that, I need to take a shower, but I like it on my skin...and I think I deserve to be punished with a glass of wine."

"Right there, baby girl...got you covered."

"Thank you, sweetie, for setting things up...you know I love getting tied and fucked," picking up the glass.

"I think we all like it. You like rope, Darin?"

"Sure do." He laughed, "Anytime you need tied, Robin...I'm here."

I continued, "Darin was just remarking that things were good."

"Yeah...it feels, weirdly, like I'm an adult...you know...a sexually satisfied adult. Is this what being an adult is like?"

Robin takes the mom role, "Darin...honey, a lot of things come with adulthood...and sex and wine are two of the better things."

I smiled, "You're forgetting hot women in boy shorts."

She grinned with her response, "Darin and I were thinking hot guys in board shorts." She added, "Especially hot architects in board shorts."

He raised his glass, "You got that right, girl...or mom." He sat back with his glass and got more serious, "The first time I saw Rob, I wondered how his cock would feel," he blushed, "But then I thought it probably didn't matter...I mean he's not gay. But one night, I laid awake jacking off...I couldn't get the image out of my head."

"He's not saying anything, but you're doing wonders for his ego, by the way," rolling her eyes a little.

I grinned, "Yeah...feeling pretty good about myself."

"Darin, sweetie, I'm the same way, but I have things easy; I just reach over and grab it," she smiled, "you know."

"I'm so glad I got up the courage to come back that morning...you know."

"I'd say that's adulthood, buddy...courage and seizing opportunities are adult traits...or adult moves." I grinned, "Those traits will help you throughout life, in your professional career...and getting you laid."

Robin added, "I don't disagree, sweetie, but that big dick's gonna get you laid, too."

Let's toast, "Here's to big dicks...and being an adult."