Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 07

Story Info
Darin and Robin are tied and used at the farm.
3.9k words
4.46
16.9k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This account contains straight sex and bisexual (male to male) sex. It's a continuation of the series involving Robin, Darin and myself. It acts as an archive or exploration of our experiences from a three-year relationship. I love to hear from readers, so please let me know what you think.

****************

I woke up with a gentle shaking of our bed; it was rhythmic, and I thought Darin was jerking-off, but he was still sleeping. Then I turned over; Robin had a sexy-as-fuck grin and she was working her clit. Certain that there was morning wood to be had, she whispered, "Rob, I'm really close. Help your baby girl out and shove your cock in."

Even though I knew her better than anybody else in the world, her smile could be so intoxicating, I could hardly think straight...sometimes it just took hold of you. Anyway, out of sheer habit, I started to move between her legs.

She whispered, "No, sweetie, do my throat...I'll move to the edge and lay back."

From my balls to the tip, she licked all over the shaft. As I started to push the big, crimson plum through her lips, she reached back to pull me in and push it deeper.

Thinking she must be hungry, I just smiled and thanked god I had this woman in my life. Beautiful smile and a master at deepthroating, I was very lucky, and she got a lot of practice with the latter. She had the ability to massage with her throat; I think it was like swallowing or gulping with the muscles in her throat. But I think she was just built to swallow cock; she had little gag reflex and was able to take a dick deep into her throat, with little or no problem...maybe her throat was wider or something? My dick was respectable, but I suppose she would have problems with a big, thick pornstar, like Chris Strokes or Chad White. At any rate, I started pumping...slow and gentle, pumping that big shaft down her throat.

When it was all the way in, I nudged her lips with my pubes, smothering her face with ball sac. You could tell how much she loved what she was doing; she savored her subservient role, worshipping every inch, I could give her.

What a way to start a morning...I was leaning into her body and holding her head, with my fingers buried in long curls. I wasn't pumping hard, but I had her head bobbing pretty good.

She was racing closer and closer to satisfaction; her fingers worked wildly till her whole body was quivering with waves of pleasure. The sensation was so intense, that she was bucking her hips off the bed.

Watching her cum like that, was huge turn-on and my body did the same, when I started to cum. I held her head and bucked my hips forward, pumping her throat. Thrusting into her face, I moaned as the first of it spilled down her throat. "Fuck! Robin...Robin...Robin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah!"

I jerked it from her throat to spray her tongue with the reward she needed...the reward she craved. She held her lips tight, as hot, thick cream coated her mouth; I watched her swallow, warming her insides...her whole body.

I'm amazed at how hard Darin sleeps, but my moans and the rocking bed finally woke him; he was up and stroking his big dick. "Fuck dude! I hope you got more for later," he laughed.

We had planned to show Darin the Farm...after the last weekend he was in town, he had a small taste of bondage...and wanted more.

Using the barn could be iffy in the summer, because it could be too hot...especially the hayloft; but if you opened all the doors, top and bottom, you could push a nice cross breeze through the loft. We would lay sleeping bags together in the straw. The soft glow of moonlight and soothing sounds of crickets would flood the loft.

It was mid-October; our drive was beautiful, with the fall color just starting to ramp up. We planned to open up the barn and hike for a couple hours, while it cooled down. I added a couple more eyebolts, while they opened up the big doors at each end.

After we got back, I grabbed the cooler and took out a beer. "Want one...Robin...Darin?"

"No, maybe later."

Darin grinned and rubbed his crotch, "Yeah...later...we got some urgent needs to deal with...you know?"

Robin laid blankets over the straw and got out the rope and toys that she had brought along. They could be described as giddy and excited; they were laying naked and face-down over the bales, both anxious to be tied.

I did her wrists and ankles, one by one, and tied them to the eyebolts on the floor. Leaving her legs splayed super wide, I had her stretched tight over the bales; then I did the same with Darin.

Robin giggled, "Tie us up, stud...tie us up and use us."

"I like that...use us, stud!" He cocked his head to look at Robin, "Don't you love a big alpha man that takes charge?"

She giggled again, "Sweetie, that's what bonds us...bonds us...get it?"

They started chanting, "We want alpha...alpha...alpha...alpha...alpha!"

"Quiet, cock-sluts, we're gonna have some fun!" I swatted her ass a couple times and then his; they both jumped and squealed each time my hand stung their soft skin.

Teasing my captives, I stood between them, jacking some lube over my beefy dick.

"Rob...this's hot...you gotta fuck me...I need to be fucked." He grinned at Robin, "I guess we're captive and he's gonna do whatever he wants...and whenever he wants...right?"

"Sweetie, you got it...it's hot...hot fucking sex!"

I laughed, "hot, fucking sex...and I'm ready to edge for hours! Yer both gonna be fuck toys for some big...hungry...dick!"

I poked at their lips and rubbed it over their faces, "Buddy, get me all wet and I'll give you all the sex...all the fucking, you need. Open up...gimme that mouth!"

His mouth opened wide to get the thick, flare of the head past his lips. I anxiously rolled my hips forward to push deeper. I went as deep as I could, until he gagged, and I pulled out some. He struggled to catch his breath and Robin smiled, "Baby, don't try to deepthroat him...that's my gig...I'll have to teach you."

I laughed, "Deepthroat 101...maybe," and pumped through his lips, again, "That's a good boy...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...get it all wet...get it ready...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...yeah, that's it."

"You love it, don't you, Darin?"

When he looked up at me, I had that confident grin. I knew exactly what he wanted...exactly what he needed. He was tied up, stretched tight and anxious to satisfy some hard, alpha cock. He tightened his lips and slathered his spit over the shaft. After getting it all sloppy, I taunted and thumped it over his face. He strained to grab it, between his lips, again, but I wouldn't always let him. The teasing made them both crazy horny, and Robin moaned, "Yeah! Swat it over his face...slap him...yeah...slap him...he needs that dick!"

Heavy and rock-hard in my hand, I gripped the base and swatted his cheeks...then hers. As I rubbed it over her nose, she tipped her head and savored the thick shaft with her tongue. I lifted her head back further so she could work the thick, purple head...then I pushed forward to stretch her lips open.

Gently pumping till I felt the back of her throat, I held it there, until I felt her moan for more. I didn't hesitate to begin sliding her throat, up and down, over my dick. I was stroking my cock with her face, "Fuck...fuck...Robin...Robin...yeah...yeah...yeah...take it...take it all! Fucking...fucking your face...fuckin' it like pussy...just like pussy...oh fuck...a tight pussy...fuck!" I bunched her hair to get a better hold and humped forward, forcing her to take it all. I looked down at the fistful of hair; the brown curls tumbled through my fingers and cascaded down around her face. As her head bobbed, she gurgled a little, but I just kept pumping it back in...shoving deep.

Eventually, I pulled out and used Darin again, "Suck it...suck that dick...suck it...yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...like that...just like that...fuck...fuckin'...suck me...suck that dick!"

Then back to Robin...but I pushed into her cunt, "Let me in that pussy...that's...that's good...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...tight fuckin' pussy! Mmmmmmmm, that's sweet...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah!"

"Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me...use that...fuckin' use that pussy...use it...it's yours...uhhhh...uhhhh...all yours...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...good...fuck me good."

"Mmmmm...I'm gonna get it all wet and use your throat, again...uhhhh...uhhhh...get me wet, sweetie...yeah, get me juicy wet"

I moved around to fuck her mouth, "Yeah, taste that pussy...taste your pussy...yeah, baby girl...yeah, that's it...taste that pussy...lick it all off...yeah...yeah...suck that dick...suck it! Gimme that throat, again...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" I went crazy, slamming through her lips and down her throat. She wanted to be used and I thrust, over and over, rapidly nearing my limit. To stall release, I finally had to pull out and shake it off; precum and spit dropped into the straw, on the floor.

Another bead glistened at the very tip of the long, throbbing dick...it was a picture...a fucking pornstar cock, ready for the next scene. While I pushed things back, I stroked with the spit and admired Darin's ass. It was hot...a perfectly rounded, male ass...firmly muscled and well-defined...it was perfect. I stroked on lube, again, "It's your turn, dude...ready to be used?"

I caught his grin, "Born ready...fuckin' born ready...use me."

I moved closer, spread his cheeks and playfully swatted him; repeatedly, I brought my hand down hard over the firm flesh. His right cheek was turning pink, but he didn't care...pleasure was the only thing that mattered. He looked back with a big, sexy smile and moaned, as I poked the head inside. Humping forward to split his cheeks, I pushed deep into his belly.

Turned-on from the intense pleasure of welcoming another man's cock, he groaned, "Fuckkkkk...Rob...that's fuckin...mmmmm...mmmmm...perfect...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...perfect...perfect!"

Yearning to have my dick stretching his insides, he tried to push back, only to discover he was tied and couldn't. I kept pumping, while he begged, "Mmmmmm...yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck...you gotta fuck me, dude...fuck me...fuck me hard! I need hard fucking...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

I grabbed hold of his waist and started pumping harder. His muscled ring was stretched tight and rippling over my dick, sending sensory ecstasy through both of us. Time and time again, five...six...even seven inches emerged, only to plow right back into his gut. With my hips slamming his ass, his cheeks bounced, and his moans grew in intensity. He kept begging, "Fuck yeah... fuck harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me, harder...harder...yesssssssss...yesssssss!"

Fucking and churning his insides, my dick raged with a need for release and I had to pull out, again. I quickly beat things back and moved back to my girlfriend...she needed attention, too. Her inner lips, glistening with musk, looked puffy and ripe for cock.

Shudders ran through her body, when I teased the lips. She was patient while I fucked Darin, but now she was aching for it...her pussy needed it bad. She knew she was going to get both of us that afternoon, and the thought of two hard cocks taking turns, had her dripping wet.

Pushing forward and parting the lips, I had her moaning, "Ooooh...ooooh...god, that's it, sweetie...that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah...take that pussy...take that pussy!"

I smirked, "I know you want it...you want it, don't you?"

Her lips spread wide to accommodate the girth and she moaned into the rafters, "Oh god, Rob...yes...god yes...I want it...want it all!"

Leaning over to grip her shoulders, I pumped deeper and groaned, "Fuck...sweetie...fuck you're tight...mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Mmmmm...there you go...that's what you want...big, hard dick filling yer pussy...yer tight...tight pussy!"

"You need a little spanking? I think my baby girl could use a spanking." She cried out as hard, rhythmic strokes, fell over her ass; they stung, but she never wanted me to stop. She moaned even louder, when my fingers found her clit, "Fuck...fuck...yeah...yeah...Rob, that's so...so fucking good...mmmmm...yeah...yeah!" She had moistened the inside of her thighs and my swats reverberated through her body. I always loved the feel of her wetness...a woman's arousal was erotic and crazy satisfying.

I held tight and drilled her pussy, till she was completely exhausted and out of breath. My gaze fell on the tight pussy, working my dick; the puffy lips gripped my thrusting cock, just like a tiny mouth.

"Yeah...yeah...that's it...take my cock, baby girl...take it...take it!"

I reached up to stuff my fingers in her mouth. Savoring her sex, she licked wildly till I went back to her clit. Never lingering too long, I gave her quick teases, just to give her a taste of what she wanted. Repeating this over and over, she squirmed and jerked, filling the barn with moans. I could tell she was close, and each time I could pull off, the sexual tension mounted.

At the start, they were super turned-on, but now they were both a hot, horny mess, especially Robin. She begged to be fucked over the brink, "Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I need yer cock...make me cum...make me cum...keep fuckin' me...keep fuckin' me...yeah, fuck me...please, fuck me...fuck me...please!"

I was horny as fuck, too, but I maintained control by carefully pacing things, "You know...I think Darin needs to fuck...and...I wanna see you ride him! I want my two fuck-toys to play."

With the ropes it was an ordeal, but I got him flipped over so she could mount his dick. Once I got him spread-eagle and tied, I savored the sight of that big dick...all that hard, veined flesh. It was a beautifully proportioned dick...rock-hard, deep red and begging for relief. I stroked and swatted it around...not too hard, but just enough to give twinges of sensual pain. "Yeah...uhhhh...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...Rob, that feels good...fuck...I need to cum...need to cum, Rob!"

I only briefly wrapped my lips around the tip (I couldn't resist), before standing back to admire it again. I leaned back down and worked my tongue up over the long, rigid shaft and over the tip.

In a sexy, whisper, "Dude, yer just teasing me...but I love it...it feels heavy...so hard...so fuckin' heavy."

I grinned at Robin, "Yeah...I am teasing...but I'm getting you ready...ready for that tight pussy. Wrapping my lips tight and pumping the shaft through my lips, I let it pop out, "You know...I get the feeling yer ready...ready for pussy."

"Robin, what would you do without me?"

"I don't think I could...you know I couldn't get along without you," she responded while I worked the last knots loose.

She crawled atop him and grinned, gripping his shoulders and grinding her wetness against the big meaty dick; it was screaming for attention. Her eyes met his, "Baby, I'm gonna ride that big dick like never before...mmmmm...yeah...it feels like Rob's got you all hard...all ready to fuck me! You ready to fuck me?"

"Yeah...I'm ready...ride it...ride my dick...ride it!"

She slid lower, sinking his cock deeper and moaning, "Mmmmmmm...yeah...you feel good...so good!"

"Fuck...fuck...fuck! That's good...so good...it won't take long...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so horny...so fucking horny," he was grinning over at me.

She bounced her body over top and her moans met his, "Fuck me...fuckin' gimme that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck...me...fuck me!"

I could see her pussy flexing around his dick...and knew he was gonna cum. Then he moaned, "There already...I'm close...so close...fuck...fuck!"

"Ride him...that's it...ride him...ride that big dick...ride it! Mmmmmm...you love big cocks don't you sweetie?"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...you...know it...uhhhh...uhhhh...I got two and I love'm...love'm both!"

He groaned again, "I'm...I'm gonna cum...fuck...fuck...sorry!"

She pulled off immediately to stall it, but his whole body was bucking and twitching. I got his dick in my hand and felt him pulse out a huge long-awaited release. Spray after spray, the hot, thick seed exploded from the tip.

"Ooooh! That's it, baby...shoot for it...shoot for my pussy...cover it...cover my pussy...cover my little pussy...yeah baby!"

"Shit...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...uhhhh...cumming...I'm...I'm cumming...fuck!" Spraying her pussy, the sticky cream glazed her lips and dripped back down over his belly.

I milked him dry, but I wasn't cutting him any slack, "Dude, you got a job...finish her off...finish my girlfriend!"

She lowered herself back down to get his cock's head between her lips. She groaned and rubbed it through the musky glaze, before pushing it back in. He never went completely soft, but her pussy made quick work of bringing him back; she was horny as fuck and started riding with a wild passion. "Oh god, that feels...feels amazing...that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...that big dick...mmmmmm...yesssss...yesssssss...mmmmm...yesssssss!"

"Cum for us...cum for us, baby girl...ride that big dick...use that big dick...that's it...ride it...ride it!"

She threw back her head, rubbed her clit, and started bucking harder; she started screaming, "Oh god! Fuck me...yeah...yeah...fuck me! Oh god...oh god...cumming...cumming hard, I'm cumming...cumming...yeah cumming!"

It was beautiful to watch...she had an intense orgasm. I was almost jealous; I could almost feel her sex bathing my cock. When she tumbled off and collapsed in a sex coma...I kissed her forehead and lovingly pulled her hair back. "Just relax, baby...that was amazing...fucking amazing."

I went to the cooler for a couple beers, "Here, this'll breathe some life into you."

"You always take good care of me, sweetie."

I grinned, "I try...and Darin, you'll get one when we're done with you."

"Sounds fair...thank you for doing this for me...I wanna do it all again, soon...you know," his wide grin got bigger.

We sipped and watched his dick come back, again; it was starting to arch upward over his abs.

"Look your dick...you wanna get fucked; tell me how much you need my dick...tell me how much you wanna get fucked."

"I fuckin' need that big dick...I want you to fuckin' split me in half with it! I want you to fuck me till I'm screaming in ecstasy"

"That's good...that's what I wanna hear," grinning at both Robin and Darin.

"My ass is yours...you know that, dude...take it...take my ass and use it...I need you to use my fuckin' ass."

"Look at that dick grow! Throw me the lube, sweetie; I think he' ready for more."

"Buddy, I'm gonna fuck another load out of that big tool, but let's get your legs spread more." I untied his ankles and pushed them out; Robin held one back while I finished lubing.

Horny as fuck, I lined myself up and pushed forward; I quickly worked it back in, inch by inch, until I was buried in his ass. Once I started pumping, I felt him clench tighter, "Fuck! Dude! That's tight...some tight ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm...fuck!"

Robin was holding his legs, so I took hold of his hips and pumped into that insatiable ass. My balls, heavy with seed, slapped against his butt. Knowing he had cum just twenty minutes ago, I could make things last as long as I wanted. There are few things that I love more than a long, sensual fuck, but I was growing ever closer to losing that self-control...I needed to cum.

After some good fucking, I finally grinned, "I'll untie you and you can ride me...wanna ride?"

"Mmmmm...yeah, that sounds perfect...I'm ready for a good...hard ride!"

Robin and I worked the knots loose and I laid back on the bales. I held my dick steady, while he impaled himself, burying it in his gut. "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...Rob!"

12