Robbing My Mom and Sister

Story Info
Rob tries to rob his mom again!
2k words
4.32
51.3k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbing My Mom and Sister

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Hey, it's me Rob again. I just spent most of my afternoon fucking the shit out of my mom's, Karen's, holes. Of course, she didn't know it was me because I was in disguise. But I still had to get what was in our family safe. Truthfully, I never really knew what was in there, only seeing my deliciously hot mother occasionally closing it quickly as I walked into the room. I didn't know what she was hiding but I knew it had to be expensive. Maybe it was just cash? Or some priceless art? I didn't know but I did know that I needed it as soon as possible.

After dinner that night I told Mom and my older sister Carol that I was going over to a friend's house. Mom turned on the TV as I was leaving. She liked to stay up and watch old movies when she could, and Saturday was usually a good day for her to do it. Carol tended to go to bed or at least up to her room to text her friends, so I felt she would at least be out of earshot as her room was usually pretty soundproof from downstairs.

So, I donned my ski mask again, I couldn't find my fake gun again but I figured using my finger in the pocket of my jacket with the phrase "Pussy Pleaser" printed on the back. I just had to move fast and not let Mom get a word in this time. This had to be fast and I had to get that safe.

I waited an hour as hid in the garage. I knew that my mom and sister wouldn't come out here after dark, not unless they had to use the car but that didn't happen. After a while, I checked my phone and saw that it was now after 10 pm and my sister was surely asleep now. She usually went to be early when our aunt was coming over. She and Aunt Linda were like two peas in a pod, they both loved to gossip, for one thing. Anyway, I knew she was asleep, ran around to the sisterfront of the house, and kicked the door in. My finger pointing in my pocket I shouted, "FREEZE LADY AND GET THAT SAFE OPEN! OH SHIT!"

I yelled this second part because I saw that my sister, blonde and beautiful as our mother, was still up watching TV with Mom. I hadn't expected them to start binge-watching Stranger Things!

"Oh no!" Mom shouted, unconsciously licking her lips while she grabbed at her boobs through her silk, semi-transparent nightie. She was wearing lingerie for bed, I noticed, and I wondered if she had expected this to happen again. I could feel my cock start to get hard at the thought. "You're back for more!" Mom went on. "You horrible Robber! You weren't settled with only me, you need my daughter as well!"

What? I thought, Did Mom just suggest I fuck my sister? I glanced at Carol on the couch, she looked very frightened as she gripped the seat and I could see her tremble. For some reason, this turned me on even more as I could see her wide-eyed in her pajamas unable to look away for fear of what I might do. It made me feel powerful. But, unfortunately, I didn't have time for that.

"No!" I shouted, "On the wall behind you, the safe-"

"You'll shoot us if we don't put our hands against the wall?" Mom cut me off, "If we do that we'll be safe?" She turned to my sister and took her by the hand.

"Mom! What's going on!? What should we do?" Carol said to our mother.

"Don't worry, Carol, my sweet little girl, if we do everything he says, we'll be safe." Mom said as she turned to the wall and put her ass out, I could see her silk black thong underneath the skirt of her nightie, I could already see a wet spot on her panties.

Carol nodded at our mother, she turned to the wall and got in the same position as Mom. She still looked scared, but maybe a little turned on as well. I wondered if my sister liked to be dominated, just a bit.

But I had to get things under control, "No, that's not what I want, I just need the code to the safe! If you give me that then I'll take-"

"-our pussies!" Mom said, not even listening to me. Then again, as she reached behind her and moved her thong out of the way, exposing her pussy and asshole to me (both of which I fucked earlier that day) it was pretty distracting to focus on the task at hand. I also noticed my sister, out of what seemed like fear, pull her pajama bottoms down, showing me her swollen pussy lips and perfect ass. I could tell she was turned on, her pussy is so wet just looking at it, despite her fear.

My cock was straining in my pants watching my gorgeous mother and sister exposing themselves to me. But I needed what was in the safe or the mob was going to kill me, "Look, don't make me pull this thing out and-"

"Mom!" Carol suddenly shouted, "He's going to pull his thing out! And our pussies are out in the open!" She didn't seem to fully understand what was happening here either.

"Am I being unclear about something?" I asked, just feeling downright confused, "I mean, all I want is-"

"Just shut the fuck up and lick my pussy." Mom ordered as she stuck her ass up further in the air. "And you better make this home invasion worth our while."

"Yeah!" Carol said, feeling they had the upper hand, "Wait, what?" She said a moment later but it didn't matter. I was already doing as Mommy told me and I got on my knees behind her, her pussy and asshole right in my face, and I moved my masked up just one second before diving into mom's pussy, sticking my tongue into her hole, before switching to her asshole and licked her there as well for a moment before switching back.

This had an obvious effect on Mom, "Holy shit you horrible robber! You're licking me so fucking good! Eat my asshole and pussy! Make me fucking cuuuuummm! OH FUCK YES! OOOoOHOHH!" She shouted as she came all over my face. Carol watched this, wide-eyed and seemingly unable to look away. Her mouth hung open as she watched her mother cum all over my face.

While tongue fucking our mom just then, my face was in my mom's pussy and ass but after she came I moved back, "Now I'm gonna fuck you!" I announced as I stood up, but I had forgotten about putting the mask back for a moment.

That moment was long enough that my sister saw my face, "What? Rob?!" She said, but I moved my masked down just as I took out my enormous cock. Carol's mouth dropped open again when she saw it. "-ber." she added, "Robber. He's just a robber with an enormous cock. I definitely saw the robber, not my brother. He's at his friend's house. Yup." She said.

"What was that sweetie? I wasn't listening." Mom said right before I stuck my cock into her sopping wet cunt. "OH FUCK ME ROB!" She shouted, "-BER! YOU'RE JUST A BIG-DICKED ROBBER AND NOT MY SON!" She shouted as I started fucking into her tight pussy. It's a good thing too, I was starting to get worried that Carol might have seen my face.

I grabbed Mom by the hips as I fucked the shit out of her. So many obscenities were coming out of her mouth right then. I glanced over at my sister watching me as I fucked our mother. She was licking her lips seductively as she watched our animalistic fucking. Mom totally wanted this, but it looked like Carol wanted a piece too.

I suddenly grabbed Mom's arms and moved her as we fucked so she was now facing Carol on the couch with me behind her on my knees. I still had my hard cock deep in her cunt and started fucking her again, "Take her clothes off!" I ordered.

"Oh fuck me!" Mom shouted in pleasure, then looked at Carol, "I'm sorry honey, but if we don't do this, we'll die."

Carol didn't mind at all and in fact, helped our mother as she took off Carol's pajamas. "Okay Mom, I'll do my best to not be traumatized by all this," Carol said as she got naked. Her beautiful breasts and pussy were in full view for me and mom to see as we fucked. I wondered how far I could push things.

"Eat her pussy," I ordered Mom.

Mom glanced back at me as I fucked her. "BUT THAT'S INCEST!" She shouted. But Carol had already grabbed mom's head as she got back on the couch and forced her face into her crotch.

"Mom, we have to do it or we'll die, that's what you said. OH SHIT! FUUUUCK!" Carol moaned out as Mom just went to town on her own daughter's pussy. This was awesome, I thought as I continued to royally fuck my mother.

Carol started to cum and I suddenly threw Mom off of me. As my sister was in the middle of her orgasm, I rushed up and immediately lined my cock up with her pussy and shoved it in.

"HOLY SHIT I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD ON YOUR COCK!" She shouted then, as her orgasm subsided, she shoved me onto my back so she could start riding me, "I love multiple orgasms, especially with a huge cock like yours." She announced.

She began riding me, her pussy was even tighter than mom's which was hard to believe but her folds gripped my cock so good I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came.

With me on my back, I suddenly realized I was at their mercy. Something Mom realized too as she suddenly ripped my mask off. I thought the jig was up but then she jumped on me, both her legs on the side of my head, and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I began eating her again immediately. Her pussy was purely divine. It tasted better than anything I'd tasted before. I wondered if I didn't get killed by the mafia if I could find some way to lick her pussy some more later? Probably not without another home invasion plot, I thought bitterly. But for now, I could fuck my sister and eat my mother's pussy forever.

But then I felt a familiar feeling in my balls, I moved my head away from Mom's pussy long enough to shout, "I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"You have to cum on our faces!" Mom shouted and both she and Carol got off me to get on the ground and grabbed their tits to present to me as cum targets. I stood up quickly and was already cumming as I grabbed my dick and started directing the flow. I came first on Mom's face then Carol's then back and forth until my spasms started to slow down.

I looked down at my cum covered mother and sister. They had their eyes closed, fortunately, so my identity was still hidden, but I glanced down at my mask, the cheap ski mask I got from the pawnshop down the street. It was now broken on the ground, I guess when the girls moved one of them smashed it. I glanced back at them and saw that Carol and Mom were now making out, sharing my cum between them. I wanted to fuck them some more but realized I wouldn't be able to keep my identity hidden and they'd realize they were fucking me, their son, and brother. Dammit...

So, I grabbed my clothes and escaped before they noticed. I went back into the garage and cleaned up as best I could without water or anything. I would need another plan.

Tomorrow morning was the last chance I had before my time was up...