Robert & Alexis Pt. 04

Story Info
Revelation and acceptance.
19.2k words
4.37
39.1k
47

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came three more times that night. It was the longest I've ever gone. It troubled me seeing as how I couldn't perform this way with Alexis. Alan sure didn't share my problem.

They went at it a few more rounds throughout the night. Probably more at times when I was asleep. But with my headphones still on, I would awake to moans and grunts. I would fight to stay awake just so I could see them go at it again.

Alan left the live feed on the whole night. Not sure if that was his plan, but I think he knew I wouldn't be able to help but watch. He was right.

Even when they just slept, I found the scene highly erotic.

They would fall asleep comfortably, embracing each other under the blanket. The first time they slept, Alan was on his back while Alexis rested her head on his chest and her right arm on his stomach. It may have been a simple image but it got me hard again fast. To see them act like a married couple, even when they're sleeping, sent me over the edge.

Why did I find this hot? Why was I so turned on by this? Do I actually enjoy watching Alexis be with a man like Alan? Do I secretly enjoy being humiliated by a better man?

I couldn't answer those questions at the time because I was too exhausted. Yet I fought to stay awake so I can see them again in action.

The second time they had sex that night, they were both lying on their right side with Alan taking her from the behind. Their blanket was still covering half their bodies, but I could see the outline of Alan's body from underneath thrusting his hips into hers. He wrapped his massive arm around her, holding onto her left shoulder as he pounded her. Alexis' eyes were close as she moaned louder. She clutched his arm with her left while gripping the bed with the other, enduring the sensation Alan was giving her.

I imagined they were both in that position when they were sleeping when Alan woke up and surprised her with another round of sex in the middle of the night. They must've gone at it for awhile when I started watching, because in 2 minutes Alan came again, pumping out his cum with the last few final, powerful, thrusts.

I'm not sure if Alexis came or not but she looked satisfied. She must've been half asleep too because she never did open her eyes. Alan maneuvered her face to his to give her another passionate kiss. They didn't say a word throughout the entire time. With that, both slept again without changing position. For all I know, his dick could still be in her, softening!

It took me another minute to cum again as I watched them sleep.

I don't remember sleeping again but I woke up to more moans. Geez, they're at it again?

I woke up groggily as I tried to find the source of the sound. I was on my side and my laptop somehow fell behind me. Luckily, my headphones were long enough that they never came off my ears. As I readjusted myself on my back, pulling the laptop onto my stomach, I noticed I must've been drooling. I could feel saliva trickling down my cheek and chin. I used my hand and the t-shirt I was wearing to dry it off.

Alexis was now riding him cowgirl style. She would periodically go from moving up and down on him to grinding her hips on him. I could only see the back of her head as she worked him over. The blanket was off this time so I was able to see her naked backside as she rode him. The angle of the camera didn't capture all off the penetration but I could tell she was taking all of him in her.

It's crazy how she is able to take such a massive object like Alan's dick inside her. I thought it would cause her a lot of pain! How could I possibly give her any pleasure when I'm barely half his size?

Alan focused on her with a concentrated look as he held onto her hips. I can't believe they were having sex again. I don't know if Alan was taking anything to last this long, but this is my first time realizing Alexis has a hell of a sex drive. It made me feel worse the first time we had sex. An embarrassing moment I'm still trying to forget.

"That's it, baby," Alan said, "cum again on my cock."

Alexis' cries got louder as she sped up. With one final raucous cry, Alexis tilted her head back as she received another orgasm from Alan.

"Por Dios!" she yelled.

With her head tilted back I could see the expression of ecstasy she had on. The veins and muscles on her neck were more prominent. Her hair was completely disheveled. God, she looked incredibly sexy.

Alexis slowly brought her head back down towards Alan's. Her long, messy raven hair fell to each side of her face, covering Alan's face too as they kissed. I could hear her giggling. From what, I'm not sure. I didn't notice I was stroking my cock again.

They stayed like that for a couple minutes before she carefully got off of him, climbed out of the king-size bed, and out of camera shot. I assumed she was going to the bathroom.

Alan stayed in bed, not bothering to cover himself up. Even when spent, his cock looked unfairly big. He looked at the camera and gave me a wave.

How does he know I'm watching? For all he knows, I could be asleep. It doesn't matter. Knowing myself, if he asks, I'm gonna tell him the truth. There is no point in lying. The damage is already done. I can't think of anything that can make this situation worse.

I closed my eyes to shut him out, as I came again.

After coming down from my orgasm, I looked at the time on bedside clock.

3:52 a.m.

I decided I had enough and needed to get some sleep. I looked at the screen for a little bit before I shut it. Alan was still in bed just relaxing and Alexis wasn't back yet. I set the laptop on the bedside table and unplugged the headphones, storing it away in the drawer. It didn't take long for me to sleep after covering myself with the blanket and getting in a comfortable position. I really was tired. The excitement I felt from watching Alexis and Alan was the only reason I was able to stay awake.

Much like Alan and Alexis, I felt very satisfied and tired.

But I've had enough. Whatever craving I needed satisfying was fulfilled. The only thing that helped me sleep better was the thought that Alexis was going to be here in the room with me the next time I wake up.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I woke up to what sounded like someone talking inside the room. It sounded like a man's voice. The thought startled me awake as I searched for the source of the voice. As I sat up in bed and scanned the room, I saw no one. It must've been after 6 a.m. because the room looked brighter from the sun shining through the curtains.

My mind was in a fog as I was still very tired. It took me longer than usual to realize the sound was coming from my laptop. Adding confusion to my current state, I grabbed and opened my laptop. I briefly saw the time from the bedside clock.

6:31 a.m.

As soon as I opened the laptop, the live video feed was already up. I usually have it set to sleep mode as soon as I shut my laptop. It didn't make sense at the time, but later on I guessed Alan changed the settings. Including the volume.

I saw the image of my now ex-wife going down on her new husband, my boss.

Instead of lying down on the bed, Alan was sitting on the edge of the front of his bed. Alexis was on her knees between Alan's legs, bobbing her head down on his shaft.

"That's it, Mrs. McCarthy. Suck on your husband's big dick," Alan egged her on.

It was Alan's voice I heard.

I rubbed my eyes awake, to get a better view. I knew I shouldn't have watched it but curiosity got the better of me.

I noticed Alexis tied her hair in a messy bun, perhaps to keep her hair out of the way as she blew him. They were both still naked, Alexis grabbing onto his big thighs for support. Alan leaned back a little, propping himself with his hands on the bed.

Alexis was blowing him slowly, with the help of Alan's guidance.

"Try to take as much as you can, darling. That's it. God, your mouth feels incredible. Don't be shy using your tongue."

As far as I know, this is the second time Alexis has gone down on him. With the camera's angle, he saw enough from her left side as she took him into her mouth. Just like the last time she blew him, she was only able to take in half his member.

"Use your tongue on my head. Flick it. Oh, yeah. Just like that. Don't stop," Alan instructed.

Alan placed a hand on the back of her head, making her go faster. She moved her right hand on the base of his shaft and stroked what her mouth could not cover. Alexis picked up her pace by mouth and hand. It got me curious as to how long she was going at it before I started watching. He usually takes awhile before he cums.

Now that I think about it, if I didn't know any better, I think he's going to...

"Oh, here it comes, babe. Get ready!" Alan warned.

Alexis stopped her head movement, covering the head of his cock with her mouth, while jacking him off faster. Alan's body tensed as he loaded her mouth with his cum. He gripped her hair as he spurted inside her. He groaned and moaned out loud from his climax, feeling more sensitive as Alexis never eased her strokes.

This was another new moment for me. This is the first time I've seen him cum in her mouth. That act alone reached a new level of intimacy. I remember how it made me feel when Alexis did that for me. I understood what guys meant when they said it was like their significant other accepting a part of them. Only Alexis never swallowed my cum, she would always spit it out. I didn't mind. If I was her, I don't think I would want to either. I can imagine cum tasting gross.

Still. Would've been interesting to see her do that at least once for me.

I kind of hope Alan's looking forward to it, only to be rejected.

Alan seemed to go on forever before he stopped. He carefully pulled his softening cock away from her mouth. Alexis closed her mouth shut, making sure not to spill. I was waiting for her to make her way towards the bathroom or somewhere, but she didn't.

"Good girl not spilling a drop."

Alexis was still kneeling, cum in her mouth, looking up at Alan. He looked at her with pride.

"Now, swallow it for me."

There's no way...

I couldn't see her facial expression but she made a couple of small head movements. It took me another second to realize what she just did.

"Show me," Alan commanded, to which she opened her mouth wide.

I couldn't believe it. She did it. She actually did it. She swallowed his cum. How could she do that? She told me she didn't like to do that. Why would she do that for him and not for me?

Why am I getting so upset? Of all the things she has done so far, why am I getting so bent out of shape for?

Maybe it's because this is one thing she had complete control of. She could've said no, but she did.

No, that can't be it. Maybe Alan drugged her again and she was made to do it.

When? While they were sleeping? While you were sleeping?

I don't know. Maybe. Fuck.

I tried blocking out the stupid nagging voice in my head by shutting my eyes hard and massaging my head.

When the voice died down, I looked back at the screen to see what they were doing next, only to find the feed was gone.

I thought I might've pressed something by accident to turn it off. I re-typed the address only to be sent to a page that read, "page not found."

I typed it in several more times coming back to the same page. What happened? Did I do something? Did Alan turn it off?

This was bad timing. I needed to know what they were doing.

I shut the laptop in a huff and threw it on the bed. I hopped off the bed and began to pace around the room, not sure what to think or what I'm going to do next.

I decided to take a shower, hoping the cool water would cool me off. It didn't. All I could think of was Alexis and what she did for Alan. I felt...betrayed.

I know that most of what she has done so far was Alan's and my doing. We made it impossible for her to say "no".

But there was nothing that they did that we didn't do. Granted, I've only had sex with Alexis once, and Alan has had sex with her every night since our second day here.

I was looking forward to my own time with Alexis again as soon as he was done with her. God, that sounded so stupid.

But Alexis has never swallowed my cum. Why him first? Maybe she'll do that for me since she did it with him. But what if she doesn't want to?

These "what if" questions were making me angrier. I hated that I felt this way. I should be directing my anger towards Alan. But I was afraid of him.

I think I'm angry at Alexis because I love her. Someone who I thought I trusted betrayed me.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Do you even hear yourself?

Ugh, not you again.

She betrayed you? She's only doing what you encouraged her to do, my friend.

Not me! Alan! I didn't want this for her! Or for me! Or for us!

Then tell her that.

I shouldn't have to. She should just know!

Oh boy, you're in deeper shit than I thought.

After putting on clothes, I started pacing throughout the room again thinking. I had different thoughts going through my head at a 100 miles an hour. I felt like my head was going to explode.

I didn't know what Alexis was up to now, but I hope to God she doesn't-

"Hey, baby! I'm back!"

...come here.

Damn. How long has it been since I last saw her in the room with Alan?

Alexis came into the room with the greatest mood I have ever seen her in.

It only intensified my insecurity.

I also noticed how incredible she looked. She was wearing clothes I have never seen her in.

She wore a white and blue kaftan that exposed her flat, tanned stomach and cleavage, revealing a pink bra she was wearing.

It had to be from Alan.

Other than that, she tied her hair in a ponytail and wore makeup that only made her look sexier.

"Hey you," was all I could say. I didn't even stand up to greet her. I just kept picturing what I've seen her do with Alan last night.

Alexis, however, raced towards me to give me a hug. I thought it was a bit awkward since I was still sitting down and I didn't embrace her. I don't think she noticed since she looked like she was still in a good mood after breaking our embrace.

"I'm so happy to see you! I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

"Uh huh," was all I could say. I felt I was going to say the wrong thing if I opened my mouth.

"I still can't believe yesterday happened. I thought I would never do something like that but I'm so happy we did!"

I bet you are, I thought.

Alexis walked over to the bedroom where she continued to talk.

"I'm happy you talked me into it. I don't know why I ever thought it was such a bad idea in the first place. It's really exciting!"

I weakened a little from her statement. It's because of those drugs she doesn't have a problem with it. Drugs I gave her.

"We got lucky too with Alan. He's such an incredible person. I think if you weren't in the picture, I would date him," she laughed.

"What?!" I said with an alarming tone.

"Oh, babe, you know I'm kidding," she teased.

"Are you?"

It was at this point she finally noticed my attitude. She came back into the same room I was in, looking concerned.

"Are you alright?" she asked me.

"I don't know? Am I?" I snapped at her.

"That's what I just asked you," she replied, sounding annoyed.

Why did I say that? That was so stupid.

"What did you do with Alan last night?"

"What do you mean? After we went back to his suite?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Babe. You know what we did. Why are you even asking?"

"Did you do anything different with him that you haven't done before?" I inquired.

"What do you mean?"

I realized I couldn't mention any more details without having to reveal how I saw her with him. Instead, I just got up and headed to the minibar to open up another shooter.

"Where is this coming from? Why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset. I'm just...ugh, forget it." I walked to our bedroom. Alexis following close behind.

"No. You don't get to do that. We promised we would be honest with each other. So you tell me what you're thinking," Alexis demanded.

I laughed at her words.

"Honest? Really? You're being honest with me? You can't even tell me what you did with Alan last night."

"What are you talking about? Why are you acting like you don't know? It's what you wanted me to do. Do you want details? Is that it? Because I'll give it to you if that's what you want?"

I laughed some more before dismissing her. I didn't know what I wanted to say to her.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me! You want details? Then fine! We fucked! We fucked all night long. Do you want to hear all the positions we did? Because I'll tell you!"

I turned my back on Alexis, taking another swig from the shooter.

I expected her to yell at me some more. But she didn't.

"Isn't this what you wanted? I thought you wanted me to do this? For you?"

She sounded hurt. I felt guilty. Maybe it was the drink wearing me down.

"...I did...," I said, still not sure what to say.

"C'mon, Rob, talk to me then. Say what's on your mind," Alexis pleaded.

"It's nothing," I managed to say.

"Bullshit! Tell me now, damn it!" Alexis cried. I could see her eyes starting to water.

I really didn't want to say anything I'd regret. That and I was still being blackmailed by Alan. I felt like I'd be opening a new can of worms if I told Alexis why I'm upset or how I helped Alan into sleeping with her.

I wish I could just keep pretending I'm happy with this whole situation. But I think I might've reached a point where I can no longer hide my true feelings. Even if it means suffering the consequences.

As I was contemplating choosing my next words, Alexis was apparently done waiting for me to say something.

"You know what? Fine. Don't say anything. Just stay quiet and break the promise you made to me." Alexis gathered her things and made her way to the door, sobbing. "Way to spend our fucking honeymoon!" she said before leaving the apartment, slamming the door loudly on the way out.

I didn't move a muscle. Even after hearing the door slam, I didn't move. I couldn't believe how upset I was. Her last words made me angrier. I didn't know if she meant our honeymoon or hers with Alan.

I couldn't leave it like that. I needed to make things right with her before it's too late.

It was when I decided to run after Alexis, a minute later, did I hear a knock coming from the door, that stopped me in my tracks.

Alexis? Couldn't be. She would've walked right in. Maybe she forgot her card key.

I walked up to the door, thinking who could it be if not Alexis.

When I opened the door there were two men I've never seen before. Judging by their attire, they look like they work for the resort.

The one wearing the suit looked like an island native and the other one was white, wearing the attire from the crew team of the resort; white collared shirt, shorts, and shoes.

"Mr. Robert Knapman?" Guy in the suit asked without a hint of an accent.

"Yes?" I responded inquisitively.

"Good Morning, sir. My name is Manu Sialega. I'm one of the hospitality managers for the resort. We're terribly sorry to bother you but we've received unfortunate news pertaining to you and your spouse."

"Wait, what?" I was taken aback. "Where...did you hear that?"

"I'm sorry, sir, is that not correct?" The man named Manu said.

I wasn't sure how to answer that. Did Alan tell him? Why would he do that? He promised me it'd be a secret. What was I supposed to say now? Do I lie? Or go along with it?

"I, uh, I, well, we, we...um...yeah," I chuckled, hoping it would ease the tension. It didn't. "Unfortunately, we are not together anymore."