Robert and Clara Ch. 01 - Clubbing Gone Wrong

Story Info
Big Black Cocks turn wife into whore at club.
8.7k words
4.09
33.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
864 Followers

Interracial - Big Black Cocks turn wife into whore at club

[White wife seduced by co-workers and turned into a Molly whore]

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial story, where the husband is cuckolded by his black co-workers. There is incest between a mature brother and his mature sister. If you need to give a lecture about faithfulness or STDs, give it to your own wife. This hopefully will be hot enough for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[Unless you like young hung black men turning hard working husband's wives into drugged out cock addicted whores you might want to read something else on Literotica.]

Robert works for the city. He works hard for the city. He works hard for the money they pay him, and he is always on call. One of the slightly balding, slightly pudgy people with more authority than he ever uses, he tries to keep the aging infrastructure of his medium sized city from falling apart. He fails almost every day, in some way or another, but is heroic in that he tries, and gets everyone else to try too. Some days he does not know why he still even tries. Then he sees her.

Clara's dark hair frames her face in ringlets that are one nicely done hairstyle away from showing how pretty she is, just like her conservative wardrobe doesn't show off her body. She could easily be an eight with the right stylist, but is routinely estimated as a six by most of Robert's co-workers, because she is a little on the thick side. Her one concession to Robert's incessant prattling on about how hot she could really be if she only tried, stares back at her in the mirror. A leather, front zipper dress cut so low even fully zipped up it barely covers her nipples. Her full caboose basically pops out the rear, half her ass cheeks on display even when she isn't moving. Yet playing with the zipper, she discovers she can pull the zipper to the bottom of her D cups, and the nipples still don't pop out when she does the milk shake, yet showing off her cavernous cleavage.

Besides, the idea is to get the men hot for her without giving away the whole candy store, and this little secret means she can dance freely without worry of being too naughty. Her girlfriend Delilah puts on her makeup for her, a smoky hot cat's eye that when framed by the blood red glossy lipstick makes her look like a streetwalker. But Delilah says she is a walking wet dream for black men, especially with her four inch fuck me pumps. Clara decides she can always wipe off the 'red dick sucking whore-slut' lipstick for something less 'out there' later.

"Good Gawd, there is no possible way I'm going to let you out of the house looking like that! You have to stay here to be ravished by me alone!" Robert chortles with joy seeing his wife in a way he never thought he could.

"Oh Bobby, you're an idiot! You know how hot it makes you to see other men's hands all over her! Imagine Marco, Bones, and Chris dancing with her tonight. She will be so wet you won't need any of that lube from the nightstand. Don't tell me you don't crave that, the pup tent in your pants gives you away. I half think you'd rather Clara went home with the three of them than come home with you." Delilah chuckles.

Robert grabs his phone and turns away, as he spurts into his underwear. "It's the office. I'll take it in the den." The few last spurts of his climax stain his pants, as he makes it to the den, talking gibberish along the way. Downside, he had to get a change of pants from the garage. Upside, he now had a very hot fantasy to stroke off to later, some other day, or even later tonight. Because as hot as Clara looks tonight, he has plans involving her all turned on from dancing with three young studs who put their hands all over her then letting that passion loose in their marital bed.

Delilah probes Clara about Robert, "Why doesn't he dance? He can't possibly be THAT bad."

"Ever since college when he sprained his ankle and I had to dance with all the jocks it has been our way. He isn't a bad dancer, he just prefers me to enjoy other men, get all turned on, dripping wet, then return to feast on him until there is nothing but bones left, no meat at all." Clara chuckles.

"So you are getting some tonight." Delilah chuckles.

"Not even an act of God could stop me from getting some tonight!" Clara laughs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Marco is the oldest, the tallest, and the leanest. Built like many other black basketball players, despite his innate intelligence, he had trouble in school. That trouble usually involved poon, because Marco was a poon hound's poon hound. It was said even by his closest friends if you left your wife or girlfriend around Marco overnight, she'd be in his bed before morning. Basketball taught him the full court press, and he adapted the principles adroitly to removing panties and filling the voids thus revealed. A receding hairline with closely cropped hair, glasses, and a goatee softened the hard lines of his face, making him manly but approachable. He lives by a code, to do no wrong to his posse, but he didn't see women as anyone's property but his own.

This even applied to his own sister Molly, built thick. Her DD jugs have dark black coffee cup size nipple disks, her curly hair a tangle that almost reaches them. Her dark thatch of pussy fur is closely trimmed, but still thick. She is soft like an overstuffed chair on the outside, street hardened now from years in the Ho game. Marco applied his code to her when she made it to college, and after she lost her virginity, he moved in on her like the whole team on a fast break. She became his Unicorn, converter of the women who didn't see things his way into women who saw things their way. Marco's way is to turn women into ATM's dispensing money into his accounts, and Molly is his credit card to reach them. New deposits daily.

Bones is the hard core gang banger just out of prison and still on probation for dealing drugs, with the bulked up physique from daily prison weightlifting to prove it. A cross and a Jewish tablet around his neck on gold chains remind him that by whatever name you call God, she does not answer. Only a few inches shorter than Marco, they are often mistaken for brothers, although Bones beard and goatee is much heavier and darker, just like his coal black skin.

Bones calls himself "a nigger's nigger", since he sees himself the as the distilled black essence. Bones given name is Jacob, but no one ever calls him that, since the last ten years of his life has been completely dominated by his relationship to the gang he serves. He funnels the drugs they use to convert their whores into property of the posse, and funnels the end product - new whores - back onto the street. The best become escorts doing outcalls, the worst (or the burnouts) turning tricks in alleys as streetwalkers. His cock is almost as long as Marco's, but much thicker. He calls it 'the God stick', since many a woman on Molly has claimed to see God while riding it.

Bones body is covered with prison tattoos, all black ink on black skin, so most people don't even know he has them. For all his hard core gangster persona means to him, he only shows it when he needs to, he gets far more out of the world by living 'the cover story', that he is a nice guy who made a mistake and is trying to straighten up his life. The Equal Opportunity Program run by the city is how he met Robert and Marco, they are both technically his bosses in the Department of Public Works (DPW), where they do administrative work.

Chris is the pipsqueak who can't fend for himself, so he became a jokester to lighten up tense situations. That doesn't always work, so he stays close to friends like Marco and Bones who come with their own zone of protection. His lighter skin shows off his tats, and he has as many of them as Bones, even on his face. He wears a Mohawk hairstyle, and the light pants (which Marco calls 'harem pants' to tease him) which show he is, although almost a foot shorter in height, every bit as well endowed as Bones. The most recent hire at Public Works, he is the rookie in every respect. So he rarely makes a move without checking with Bones, Marco, or both of them. Robert is their boss, but acts more like a coach.

Chris is looking forward to meeting Clara, the black women at work call her the 'undercover black MILF', with plenty of booty in just the right proportions to be several rungs above Robert's pay grade. It puzzles Chris why Marco and Bones have never met her, until he considers exactly how long a hot piece of poon like that would last on the floor between the two junkyard dogs he works with. Clara is most likely going to get turned out tonight, and Chris is eager to get some of the 'undercover black MILF' Poon and Booty.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Marco and Bones meet Molly for burgers after work, while Chris had to run home to take care of his cat. "I can't imagine what they hell he thinks he is doing," Molly says tongue in cheek, "Chris don't know the first thing about taking care of pussy!"

After the laughter dies down, Bones comes to Chris' defense. "Perhaps you ought to teach the boy. I've had several girlfriends tell me nobody takes care of pussy better than you."

"Damn straight Bo! And the three of us are like a come to Jesus moment for those molly'ed up Hos. We teach 'em what to do, and they get to do it from sunset to 3am. We could use the little feller to teach 'em not to leak, how to be airtight all night. Sounds a lot like heaven to me." Molly chuckles.

"Molly, stop thinkin' with your nappy dugout an get your ass to the pickup, then to the club and order us a pitcher of vodka. We need the Molly MILF Muff Mix if we are going to get us a conversion tonight. Pick out our booth and three candidate ho's in case Clara isn't the be all and end all the grapevine says." Marco commands sternly.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Delilah is the Italian Jewish Jane Seymour to Clara's whitebred June Summers. Wearing a vacuum tight green knit dress scooped down to the top of her nipples, and cut with the hem right at the furry lips of her coochie, she's Clara's wingwoman and determined to look out for her tonight. She knows Robert's cuckold tendencies combined with the 'competition to put out' club they are going to tonight will put Clara right at the knife edge of doing things she will probably regret later and/or not doing them while tremendously disappointing her husband. Couple that with Robert's chances of having to leave to deal with a crisis as the city falls apart before their eyes, and Delilah is at Poon Central Defcon 2.

Normally she would just ride with Clara and Robert, but her spidey-sense is tingling, she has a premonition, and she had a bad hair day. With hair that goes all the way down to her ass, that leaves her trying to comb it out without pulling it out, which never puts her in a good mood. So she takes her own car, but accepts Robert's offer to pay for her parking. Besides, having left her own bra and panties behind, just like Clara, she was guaranteed to at least get felt up and diddled by some hot guys, which puts a smile on her face.

Molly slides her dark blue Prius V into one of the choice parking spots at Club Nocturne, which is only available because she is so early. The pickup of the glassine envelope of "Molly's Muff Munching Mix" went off without a hitch or even the hint of a narco unit tail. She slides into their favorite booth that has a view of the dance floor and a view of the front door, with easy access to the restrooms most people didn't know about.

The club itself is on the border between the majority black part of town and the majority white part of town, near the industrial park. It is not like the other clubs, which tended to be one or the other, it was interracial and treated everyone fairly. The police presence was heavy, but not as heavy as some of the gang banger clubs that had much more violence. In fact violence was almost non-existent at Club Nocturne, as if both sides knew it was a good thing they did not want to fuck up or even step upon.

Molly mixes the glassine envelope along with some Crystal Light Fruit Punch into the gallon pitcher of vodka and ice, stirring it thoroughly. She quickly pours her glass and takes a few sips with shaky hands. Molly is as addicted to her own Molly as a menthol or heroin addict is to their drugs. Theirs has some other stuff in it, a hypnogogic to help make people even more suggestible, some "Lady Viagra" to help get the blood flow going in the privates, and of course the majority of it is Canadian pure MDMA, or 'Ecstasy'.

After a sip, the colors in the room seem to be a little more vibrant, less dull than the between fix wasteland her Hos found themselves trapped inside, from which she herself had temporarily escaped. The drugs, the sex, the money - it all came together to build a cage the Hos could not - or would not - ever choose to escape. Being fucked on a regular basis by her brother built a whole new prison around Molly being able to ever get out of the game.

Bones and Marco arrive, leading to hugs and booty gropes all around. Bones has these buns of steel - for real - and likes to flex them so she can't paw them properly (accompanied by a chuckle). Marco kisses his sister like a lover, and Bones does the same, producing all kinds of tingles in places that should not be this hot (or this wet) this early in the evening.

Marco gets a whiff of her excitement, her personal scent of arousal wafting through the air, so he goes back into fast break mode, kissing her, groping her, in ways 90% of the country never ever will get to experience. His tongue duels in her mouth, lighting it on fire, as his soft full lips do nothing but fan the flames. His big hands slip under her belly shirt to caress her double D cup globes, fingering her nipples, as Bones closes from behind, pressing his big thick cock into the crack of her ass, sliding his hands up her very short skirt to diddle her nub and nappy dugout. Marco starts kissing on her neck as Bones feasts on her mouth.

Molly is lit like a flame, her body burning, partly from the MDMA, partly from being caressed so openly in public by her lovers. They reluctantly pull apart mere moments before Chris walks in the door. He brings four beers for the guys, and like it had been choreographed exactly to the second, Clara, Delilah, and Robert follow right behind him.

"Damn that's a hot MILF. Why do you call her undercover black? She seems white to me." Chris wonders.

"She's under a cover of pink paint. Never seen a white woman with a booty like that. She must be black on the inside. I bet she tastes black too." Molly gushes at her newest girl crush.

"Only thing you're going to taste out of her pussy tonight is my cum." Marco chuckles.

"And mine." Bones adds, as they crack each other up.

"Gentlemen. And Molly. Let me introduce my wife Clara, our friend, Delilah, and I'm Robert of course. Ladies, these are from Tallest to shortest Marco, Bones or Bo, and Chris. The Serena Williams looking woman is Marco's sister, Molly. Everyone has a glass of punch or a beer, so I propose a toast: To having the most fun we can legally have and still wake up tomorrow in one piece!" Robert gushes.

"Here, here!" Marcos and Bones chime in unison.

"Bo dear, could you get us a couple chairs from that table over there?" Molly asks sweetly.

"Back in a moment." Bones says gracefully.

"Bo dear, could you get us some waters too?" Delilah asks sweetly.

Chris leans in and soto voce says "Nobody who hasn't had Bones cum in their mouth gets to call him Bo, just so you know."

Robert turns a deep shade of red, as does Delilah, as does Clara, as does Molly and then everybody laughs out loud, very hard.

"Good one Chris. Good one!" Molly exclaims as she slaps him on the back.

The DJ starts up the dance music, mostly house industrial mixes, and Molly grabs Robert to get him up on the floor. "I don't dance!" Robert says as he shakes his head.

"That's ok, darlin'. Then just hold onto my ass or my tits and I will dance enough for both of us." Molly cries out joyfully, as she makes a big production of showing Robert how to hold her ass and how to squeeze her jugs.

"That's all you need to know to dance with me. Don't worry about the boys. They will do much, much more than that when they dance with your wife." Molly chuckles.

"Could I offer you a dance?" Marco says rather formally, as he extends his hand to Clara.

"Just a moment. I'm really thirsty. Too much salt on our dinner." Two quick gulps, as half her glass disappears. Clara then bounces up, putting Marco's hands up high under her skirt, then inside the bodice of her leather top, just as Molly had with Robert. He is literally stealing second base without having even gotten to first base. After about two minutes, a slow song comes on, and Bo returns Delilah to her seat, only to be swept up by Chris and returned to the dance floor.

"Jesus, his hands are all over her." Robert mutters as he stares at the dance floor, watching Marco fondle his wife, not even noticing his left hand has disappeared between her legs.

"Marco on Clara? Or Chris on Delilah?" Bones asks Robert, noting Clara's husband is fully erect, even as he moves to put a napkin over his lap.

"Both. Both." Robert nearly painfully cries out, his deepest desire happening right in front of his eyes. Delilah had done what Molly did, placing Chris' hands where she was comfortable with them, then he slid his left hand right up into home plate, as his right slid off her tit and pulled her by the hair into a deep, hot kiss. This was not dancing. This was full steam ahead foreplay in public. Robert caught the glint of the dance floor lights off of his wife's diamond wedding ring just before it disappears into Marco's pants. Like Chris, his right hand left her teat to pull her head by the hair into a deeper, wetter, more passionate kiss.

Just as Robert was going to get up, two things happened. First, Molly slid in next to him, effectively blocking his exit, as she slides her hand under the napkin on his lap to grab his fully erect cock. Second, right as she gets a strong hold of his cock, his phone rang, with the DPW emergency ringtone.

"Robert here. 8th and Elm? Full water main breach? Collapsed sinkhole breaching the intersection? I'll be there as quickly as I can.", then turning to Chris, he says "I presume between you, Marcos, Bones, Delilah and the beautiful Miss Molly, someone can get her home safely tonight?", then turning to kiss Molly, as passionately and deeply as any on the dance floor, he pulls away to whisper "Thank you for your tenderness. Perhaps another time we can sneak away to find out what might have happened." Robert then got up and left.

Clara is in quite a state out on the dance floor. Somehow she got herself in a position where a man she's met less than a half hour ago has his hand up her cootchie, thumb playing the tarantella on her clit, while he holds her head by the hair and forces his tongue down her throat. Mind you, she doesn't find any of this distressing or uncomfortable, quite the opposite. Her pussy is throbbing in climaxes, rejoicing in the penetration and fingering. Her nipples are as stiff as they have ever been.

Clara is literally having mouthgasms, her mind unable to comprehend the pleasure her tongue is experiencing in the duel with the invader. Her only complaint is she wishes it was the massive member - the huge big black cock - that her hands are stroking. It takes both hands to stroke it. It is literally twice the size of Roberts, in length - somewhere between 8 and 10 inches - and in girth. The thought of how it would fill her pussy leads to another series of quim quakes.

craigool
craigool
864 Followers