Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 01

Story Info
Bill enters my life and introduces bisexual sex.
1.2k words
4.34
25.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories about how Robin and I met Bill and Alice and became submissive to them, first as individuals then eventually as a couple. It is also about how our marriage not only survived but thrived as willing subs.

When we met them we were in our early 40s, a happily married couple.

They are gone now and we are in our 60s, still sexually active, still happily married.

The basis for the story is true but all names have been changed.

The beginning.

Bill and I were introduced by our wives. Our wives had been friends for several months having met through a social group. In conversation they learned that Bill and I shared a hobby and suggested we meet. I agreed and so did Bill and we met for a beer.

I do not remember why we met away from our wives but a time was set at a local pub, I was there early, ordered, and waited. No real anticipation, just a drink with a guy who shared an interest.

When he entered there was no surprise. My wife had told me what he looked like. Nice guy, grey hair, medium build in his early 40s like me. We talked for an hour or so. Nice easy conversation mostly about our hobby but also about families, wives and careers. I admit, I liked him a lot. Someone I wanted to get to know better and spend time with. I remember feeling a little insecure and hoping he felt the same about me.

As the conversation wound down he invited me to his home to see his shop and some of his completed projects. He suggested Saturday when our wives would be together at a seminar. When I got home my wife asked how it went. She said that she and Alice, Bills wife, were becoming good friends and it would be nice to socialize with them as two couples. I told her about my plans with Bill for Saturday and she simply said: "that's great".

Saturday came and, as planned, I got a pizza and went to Bills house. We ate pizza and drank beer and talked about lots of things but I remember he seemed to want to ask me questions about my wife, how we met and all that. I got a tour of his garage shop and some of his projects and we went in to watch football. He was very easy to talk to and I may, having had a few beers, have said to much about my wife and in particular about our sex life.

We went into the living room, he clicked on the TV and left to get a two more beers.

As the TV came on it was not regular programming but rather a porn movie. Bill ran back, apologized and turned it off He told me that he and Alice were watching it last night and he forgot it was on.

He put on the game. I asked him if he and his wife regularly watch porn together. He said they did and it made her hot and improved their sex., the kinkier the better for her. I had met Alice a few times a tall, very curvy woman with a very impressive large top and bottom.

He then asked me if my wife Robin and I watched porn. I stammered, oh no Robin would never want to do that. He said his wife Alice told him that she thought Robin was hot and talked about sex a lot so maybe I should ask her if she would watch porn with me. I just told him I didn't think that was going to happen and again I think I said too much about my wife. I told him my wife was very very conservative and never even showed cleavage and she could because she had really nice 36Cs. He laughed and told me he couldn't keep Alice from showing off her 42DDs. He asked me if I watched porn alone. I was still stunned by what he said about Robin talking about sex and mumbled that I did but only on my PC.

He asked if I jerked off while I watched. I said yes I often do. Again way too much information from my mouth. He simply said let's watch some ok?

As the porn started there was a woman giving a guy a blow job. She was taking a rather large cock all the way in her mouth with her chin against his balls and her fingers on his ass. I of course couldn't keep my mouth shut and proceeded to tell him that Robin did that for me. I told him she had a great trick. When my cock was in her throat she swallowed. The muscles in her throat sort of jerked me off. Then she would finger my ass hole and sometimes used her vibrator dildo in my ass. I told him Robin was very into ass play and loved to dildo me. Again, way to much information.

Between the porn and my talk about Robin Bill was getting a serious hard-on and so was I. He stood up, untied his belt, dropped his shorts and underwear and sat back down. He was sitting only a few feet away on the same couch so I got a good look as he started to stroke it and play with his balls. His cock was about the same size as mine, about 7 inches, but he was completely shaved and had the biggest smooth hairless balls I had ever seen. I on the other hand had never shaved just trimmed a little. I remember wondering if Alice shaved. My wife Robin had a huge bush and light hair around her ass hole.

I sat there for a moment or two and then got up the nerve to join him. As I pulled my pants down my hairy cock just popped right out. I turned to sit down and saw he was looking at it. As I started to touch myself he leaned over and touched my bare thigh. He looked at me and said, oh, you're uncut. He then asked if I would let him jerk me off. I didn't say anything so he reached over and put his hand around the shaft. It was electric. I had never been touched by a man and here this handsome guy was jerking me off.

I just sat there and let him. Damn he was good. He was cut and was fascinated by my uncut foreskin. He kept pushing it over the head of my cock as he stroked it.

I just laid my head back and enjoyed it. Then I felt him take my hand and put it on his cock.

So damn smooth hot and hard. I had never felt another guys cock before but I was enjoying touching him. i remember holding those big balls.

He was the first to cum and it landed on my leg. The feel of that hot cum hitting me sent me over the edge and I told him I was going to cum.

He just said, and I remember vividly "cum for me, I want it all" he then unexpectedly lowered his head onto my cock and I came, in his mouth. He swallowed every drop and told me I was delicious.

I left wondering where this would lead and wanting so badly to tell Robin about it but I did not.

What would she think if she knew I had just jerked off another man and had him actually swallow my cum? How did this happen? It was all a blur.