Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 07

Story Info
Sissy Robin may finally have sex with Bruce!
5.9k words
4.56
2.6k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback is always appreciated, and encourages me to write more!

Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Part 7

Dead men need sissies too!

by Tawny Suede

The coke he had snorted earlier in the restaurant washroom was still coursing through his system. He felt slightly disoriented, but it also heightened the pleasure as he lifted himself off of the large man's cock. The glans just barely pulled out of his boipussy, before he wiggled his ass and slowly descended again. The bulbous glans briefly resisted entering his butt hole again, but then the fleshy knob slid inside him. He moaned in delight as the large cock slid up inside him.

"Oh fuck!" cried the large man, "You are such a fucking tease, but you have the nicest ass I've ever fucked!"

"You could have had me on the first date," giggled Robin, "but you waited until our third!" He held on to the back of the seat in front as he bobbed his ass up and down on the crime boss's thick truncheon. His long blond hair bounced around his face, some of the strands sticking to the sweat that his pores were exuding, and perhaps to the precum that had leaked on to his cheeks earlier when he had been sucking off his date, getting him ready to ram his cock up his sissy anal chute!

"It took.... oh yes, bounce that ass down! I'm close baby... real close!" the man panted. "It took a bit of time to build up my nerve! I've never been attracted to a sissy before. You've still got your boy bits! I'm still not sure... "

"Oh shut up, Johnny! Just ram my shitter!" Robin squeezed his ass muscles tight and the large man quivered and shook. His hands let go of the sissy's tits and spread wide on the car's back seat as he thrust deep into the boislut's bowels.

"I'm cumming! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh damn! Uhhhhhhh!" But Robin knew this already. He felt the hot jism shoot from the hard cock filling the depths of his ass that the cock did not reach. He purred with contentment. This is why he loved being a sissy. This was his purpose. To make cocks erupt. To bring pleasure to men! And if he could help friends while he did, so much the better.

His own cock was still rigid under his skirt. Despite the frantic shagging, he had not cum himself. He would take care of that later, once he got home. He lifted himself off of the wilting cock, slid his panties back up and the sat back down beside Boss Johnny, cuddling against his side as his breathing slowly returned to normal. "God, Trixie, that was fucking aces!" he told the sissy as he kissed him hungrily.

Robin pulled a joint from his purse, lit it and inhaled deeply. Staying in character, he nestled against the hardened criminal and asked when he could see him again.

Johnny had his driver drop "Trixie" off in front of the run down Gotham Hotel which he had used as his "home" while meeting up with Johnny. He gave Johnny a last long lingering kiss before the limousine drove away. They had made a date to meet up again later in the week. Hopefully that night Johnny would take him back to his place where Robin could drug him and search his home office for the evidence that he was looking for. A few years earlier Robin would have simply swung down from a neighbouring building to the thin ledge outside of a window, bypassed the alarm and easily slipped the lock on the window to gain access. But his sidekick days were long over and, he readily admitted, it was a hell of a lot more fun seducing the bad guy!

He made his way into the cheap hotel and up to the room which he rented just so that he could change his clothing, and so that Johnny did not know his true address. He removed his blond wig and disrobed. He sat on the toilet and pushed out as much of Johnny's cum as he could. If he'd just been fucked at home, he would have gladly slept with a man's cum in his bowels - it so enhanced his feeling of sissiness to do so - but he knew that most would leak out during the half hour taxi ride yet to come.

He redid his makeup, adjusting to match his own short dark hair, rather than the blond wig he had been wearing. Looking in the mirror he was pleased. "Trixie" was gone. He was now once again himself (herself?), Robin Cumspurter, the former Dick Grayson.

Grabbing his purse and his overnight bag full of clothes, he left the hotel and hailed a cab to take him back to Wayne Manor.

In the back of a cab, he took a drag on his cigarette and then momentarily focussed on the lipstick that he had left on the filter of the cigarette. He evaluated the evening and was pleased. Commissioner Gordon had asked him if he would be willing to help get evidence against Boss Johnny, one of the biggest "regular" criminals in Gotham. "Regular" meaning not having a super power, and not being crazy enough to be regularly incarcerated in Arkham Asylum!

He had figured that his crime fighting days were behind him when he had embraced his full sissyness and abandoned the role of Bruce's crime fighting companion. But Jim Gordon had offered him a way back. He had not realized he missed the excitement. Robin was no longer physically capable of dealing with Bat-level villains, but ordinary gangsters... they were a different kettle of fish!

Of course, at the time he had suggested it, he had been bent over Gordon's big desk at police headquarters with the Commissioner's hard cock ramming his sissy pussy hard! After not having met for quite some time, the two had reconnected a month earlier at a garden party at Wayne Manor. Since then they had met up twice more for some hot sex - once at a hotel after an awkward lunch date where Robin had removed his high heels and constantly massaged the older man's penis with his toes during the entire meal, and the second time when Robin had boldly walked into his office and locked the door!

He thought about pulling out his phone to call his BSFF (best sissy friend forever) Jamie. He really missed his red headed friend but it would be at least three more weeks before they saw each other in person. Jamie had recently had his own tits done and the two had agreed they would not get together again until his new boobs were fully healed.

Robin was SO thankful that the two former sidekicks had discovered their sissiness at the same time. The former Jimmy Olsen had also changed his name and was now legally Jamie Spermsucker! Robin took another deep drag on his cigarette before rolling down the window and tossing the butt out where the wind whirled it away. He thought about the different courses their lives had taken. Robin was still living comfortably in Wayne Manor, able to afford all the stockings and panties and female outfits his heart could want. But Jamie had been fired from his job at the Daily Planet and had to take a cheap room above a bar and work the street corners to earn enough to eat!

As the cab approached Wayne Manor, Robin noted that there was a light on in Bruce's library window. So Bruce and Timmie were probably done their nocturnal adventures. Robin looked at the delicate watch on his wrist and saw that it was just past two am. Unless they had just got home, Bruce would have sent his young companion to bed and would be alone in the library.

Robin paid the taxi driver and entered the large front door of the mansion. Just inside the front door was a small washroom designed mostly so that visitors in bygone days could ensure their clothing was straight and their makeup could be touched up before being presented by the serving staff to the masters of the house. Robin touched up his lipstick a bit and straightened his blouse and skirt. Perhaps tonight... maybe tonight he could finally get Bruce... His cock stiffened in his panties just thinking about what he wanted Bruce to do with him. But Bruce had never thought of him in that way. Bruce was too stuck up. But maybe....

Dick's three inches heels clack clack clacked on the marble floors of the long hallway as he made his way to the library. He could still feel some of Big Johnny's cum pooled at his asshole. He smiled at the memory of his most recent fucking.

As he opened the door to the library he saw Bruce sitting in one of the comfortable high backed chairs that was gathered around a small table. Bruce's upper torso was naked and his left shoulder was bandaged. Bruce had a bottle of an energy drink. Also on the table was another glass, a tumbler of ice and probably scotch. This was in front of a chair whose back was to Robin. Bruce obviously had company.

As the door opened, Bruce's head turned and he made eye contact with Robin. The smile that had begun on his face, quickly turned to a frown as he saw that the intruder was his former ward. After almost two years he was still mystified at the change that had come over his crime fighting companion. Dick was still obviously a young man, but one who was trying his best to minimize his masculinity and bring out his femininity. The man he still called family, though the relationship was strained, was indeed very pretty. His short black hair framed a face that was delicately made up with black eyeliner, powder blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. He wore three inch heels, dark stockings, a blue leather skirt whose colour matched the eyeshadow, and a white blouse that was semi transparent, through which Dick's small breasts were some times visible and sometimes obscured. His legs were long and slim, the skirt accentuated the young man's rounded ass. The bare arms were hairless and smooth and the finger nails were polished with french tips. And the skirt... the skirt was mildly tented he observed. Dick seemed to always be in a state of arousal.

Dick's changes were not just in his appearance, Bruce knew. The lad now talked with his voice at a higher register. As he walked he accentuated his hip movement to draw attention to his legs and ass. And he carried his wrists limply. All of his mannerisms were bent towards the feminine.

Bruce rose to get up. Robin smiled and half ran to his mentor, and embraced him with a hug. "Oh Bruce, you hurt yourself!" he said. Bruce quickly disengaged, but not before Robin detected what might be a bulge beginning in the elder crime fighter's pants. He DOES want me, he thought, but he just won't show it!

"It's nothing, chum!" said Bruce, holding his former best friend at a distance. "Just a strain really!"

"Oh Bruce, I get so worried.... " said Robin, "I..." But he was interrupted by someone else, clearing his throat. Robin had not realized that anyone else was in the room. Robin looked at the other occupied chair. Sitting there with a goblet half full of brandy was a man whom in other surroundings, Robin would have thought to be a homeless tramp. "Oh, you have company!" Robin giggled.

The tramp rose to his feet and said "My god, I had heard rumours, but they were hard to believe!"

Despite the man's appearance, he was a man and Robin immediately went into flirt mode. He batted his eyes and subtly altered his stance to accentuate his hips and his breasts. "And who is this Bruce? Aren't you going to introduce me?" he asked.

"An old friend, Dick. You may not recognize him of course, but he was an immense help this evening and so we came back to relax and reminisce a bit. Boston, you remember my former ward, the first Robin..."

"Boston!" shouted Robin as he threw himself into the old man's arms. "It's really you in there?!? Oh, we haven't talked in ages!"

"Yes, youngster it's me! This was just a handy body for me to borrow in order to savour a good brandy and good conversation. But look at you! Bruce warned me. I'm so sorry to hear...."

"Sorry?" said Robin angrily. "Sorry? What's he been telling you?"

"Hey kid, don't get hot! I just meant..." But Robin wouldn't let him continue.

"Bruce may not approve of my choices, but this is my life and I am going to be who I want to be!" he almost yelled, tossing a furious glance at his former guardian, who flinched at the verbal tirade, but looked to be ready to resume a long standing argument.

Boston Brand, in the body of the tramp, smiled at the outburst. Spoken like a true rebellious teen, he thought!

Bruce began, "Dick, I didn't...." but was cut off sharply by the sissy.

"Don't use that name! I hate that name. That is who I used to be! I'm not Dick anymore. My name is now legally Robin and that is what you will call me!" He was almost in tears. He fumbled with his purse and drew out a cigarette and his lighter, but dropped the lighter to the floor. Boston picked it up and held it as Robin lit his cigarette. He inhaled deeply and then blew smoke out through his delicate painted lips. The momentary pause had helped him regain his composure!

Bruce frowned and Robin knew he as about to chastise him about his smoking again. "I'm sorry I interrupted you. Boston, it would be so lovely to visit with you more, but I think my presence is upsetting your quiet time after what I am sure was a hard fought evening. I'll leave you two to your peace and quiet."

Boston stood and hugged the sissy briefly. But even in that short moment, Robin could feel that the old tramp's body had a hard on for him! Men were so predictable he thought gleefully as he spun on his heels without looking at Bruce and clack clack clacked out of the room, a smile on his lips and his own sissy clitty stiff in his panties!

In his room it took the young boislut a half hour to get ready for bed. This included douching out his boi pussy to remove the last of Johnny's cum. Much as he loved the feel of the squishy splooge in his ass, he just wanted to be clean tonight. He also removed his heavy evening makeup and then applied just the lightest bit of mascara and lipstick. He really disliked how his face looked with no makeup at all, so even when he went to bed he tried to accentuate the feminine aspects of his face.

Besides, he always wanted to look as best as he could when Alfred woke him for his morning wank!

He also briefly stared at his wonderful breasts in the mirror and shivered as he slowly teased his nipples. He loved being a sissy. He did not want to be a girl. But men loved titties so much that he was glad that Oliver had bought him some small implants to emphasize his femininity. Yes, he could have afforded the tits on the allowance that Bruce still gave him, but it was special to have a man buy him such an intimate gift.

It had been awhile since he had seen Oliver. Robin definitely missed kissing those masculine lips and having the archer's large cock thrusting deep into his boipussy. A delightful tingle ran through Robin's body and he delicately slid one of his fingers into his ass, wishing Oliver was there right now. Mmmm, that felt so nice, he thought.

He pulled on a sheet pair of panties, his boiclit temporarily hardening at the thrill of the soft silk. He then slid his arms through the sleeves of a gossamer nightie.

Robin lit his last cigarette of the night as he lay along the side of his bed. One hand slid into the back of his panties. He probed his ass with one finger, then with two. It was such a delight having something, anything, filling his anal chute. How had he gone through so much of his life not knowing the pleasure of having his ass filled with fingers, or dildos or tongues or long stiff hard cocks attached to big burly men! Mmmmmm.... he was so tempted. He reached into the drawer of the side table and fumbled amongst his favourite dildos. Perhaps the long white one, or the thick black realistic one. No, he chose the thin ribbed one that vibrated.

He withdrew the vibrator from the drawer and, cigarette dangling from his painted lips, he inserted two fresh batteries. Sliding his panties down briefly he slid the four inch phallus into his ass, and pushed it in far enough that his anal pucker closed with the full dildo inside of him. He sighed contentedly as he pulled his panties back up and took one last drag on his cigarette before stubbing it out.

As he slid under the covers of his bed, the nightie stroked his erect nipples and the sissy mewed softly. He took the remote control for the dildo and tapped in the commands that put it on a random setting. The batteries would last all night. The vibrator would start and stop at various times during the night, at times on a low setting and at other times shaking quite vigorously.

Precum oozed from the sissy's pisshole and stained his powder blue panties as he drifted off to sleep, his ass clenched tightly around the anal intruder.

Robin snapped instantly awake. A quick glance at the clock told him two hours had passed. He might not be a superhero sidekick any longer, but his instincts had woken him when he realized that there was someone else in the room. He reached a hand towards the bedside stand and his painted fingers grasped the chain and pulled.

Bruce stood at the foot of his bed, dressed just in a bathrobe. Robin's heart fluttered. "Bruce, wha.... what are you doing here?"

Bruce smiled and loosened his robe. It fell to the floor. His cock was semi-erect and getting stiffer as Robin's hungry eyes watched. "Hello chum. I thought perhaps it was time that I gave in to these urges!" he said as he lay down beside Robin. He put his arm around his sissy ward and drew him close.

Robin melted as his body pressed against Bruce's. Tears came to his eyes. Oh yes! Oh god, it was finally happening. After so many years of anguish, of yearning for this, of rejection by this man, it was finally going to happen. Robin opened his mouth as Bruce's mouth descended. Their lips met and they kissed. The suction was strong, the kiss passionate. Robin's tears flowed freely as he whimpered at the power that this man had over him.

His tongue thrust eagerly into Bruce's mouth and then he sucked hungrily on Bruce's tongue. Bruce's hand pulled tightly on Robin's ass, as his hard cock ground against the sheboy's thigh. Robin's own hands pulled tightly on his lover's back. He held fast, never wanting to let this moment end, and then..... and then... and then.. his hands came around to Bruce's chest and he tried to push him away!

"No, no, no, no, no! This is wrong!" he sobbed.

"What's wrong chum? This is what you have wanted for so long! I'm here and I want to make love to you!" cried the older man.

Robin was on his feet, looking angry. "You're not Bruce!"

Resting his head on one arm, Bruce chuckled. "Well, that didn't take long for you to figure out, huh? Boston Brand, at your service, m'lady!"

Robin fumbled for his cigarettes and lit one. "Toss me one of those, will you?" said Boston.

"Bruce doesn't.... He wouldn't want you to.... Oh fuck, here!" said Robin, realizing that seeing "Bruce" smoking would help to enhance the distinction between this naked man in front of him from his "real" guardian.

"What are you doing here" Robin asked. Boston patted his hands on the bed and Robin reluctantly came back and sat on the bed beside him. They shared an ashtray between them.

"I parted company with Bats about an hour ago. He gave me some cash so I could get a taxi back into the city. I left the change in the pocket of the tramp. It was the least I could do for having borrowed his body for several hours. Then I decided to return here. Bruce was already asleep when I took over his body. When he wakes up in the morning he'll never know I possessed him - well so long as I rinse the taste of this cigarette from his mouth!" Boston smiled, but not in quite the same way as Bruce did, which Robin found both fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

"That doesn't explain why you are HERE... in my bed," exclaimed the sissy.

Boston smiled. "Listen kid. Bats may not like whatever's gotten into you, but I'm a pretty open minded fellow. Back in the carnie, a guy had to be pretty open minded if he wanted to get laid - dwarves, bearded ladies, siamese twins... now THERE was a night! When you came into the room tonight and hugged the big guy and then turned to me.... well, if you haven't been told lately, you are one hell of a sexy person. I don't care if you are man, woman, boy, girl or sissy as you call yourself, but I knew I'd like to get a piece of your ass!"

12