Robin & Lisa Ch. 07.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter soon returned placing their hot entrées in front of them along with their beverages. Robyn sat up eager to dig in and grabbed a French fry and munched on it merrily. Lisa took a chicken finger and dabbed it in some ketchup and took a bite.

"Is it good?"

"Um-hmm." Lisa said nodding.

"Told you."

They ate, chatted and smiled enjoying the food and the company. Robyn couldn't help but notice the neatness of Lisa's table manners. She took small bites never overstuffing her mouth with food or smearing food on her face. The way she held a fork and brought it to her mouth was smooth and graceful, just like her walk and she chewed quietly and neat.

Robyn was no slob either, but her eating showed her hunger. Her bites were big and quite unladylike, but Lisa was amused to see Robyn enjoy her food so much.

With both of them full from dinner, Robyn's plate was empty, but Lisa still had two chicken fingers left.

"You're done?" Robyn said.

"Uh-huh."

"Are you leaving that because you're full or because it's unhealthy?" Robyn said pointing to Lisa's plate.

"Oh no. I'm full. You want them?"

"No, I'm stuffed. I just want you to eat. You need your energy."

Lisa sat back in the booth and rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Why do I need energy tonight, Robyn?"

Robyn smiled and gave Lisa a soft kick under the table, "You know."

Lisa chuckled and shook her head.

"You know, it is late. The day is over and I should've been home by now."

Robyn narrowed her eyes and staring at Lisa.

"I'm sorry, Robyn." Lisa said with a shrug.

The waiter came and cleared the table but Robyn ignored him and stared at Lisa with a growing anger.

"You know what? You're stupid." Robyn said. "Your jokes are so cruel."

"You should see yourself. You get so serious looking when you're upset." Lisa said laughing.

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that?" Robyn said quietly.

"No I'm not. It's just that you're easy to kid around with that one tracked mind of yours." Lisa said paying the bill on the table.

"So, we're going to...right?"

Lisa sighed, "Yes."

"Oh Yellow! This is like the greatest day of my life." Robyn said as they rose from the booth and walked out of the restaurant.

"Just knowing is getting me so fucking horny, you know?"

"Hey. We're not even in the car yet." Lisa said.

"Well then, come on." Robyn said tugging Lisa to the car quicker.

"Okay. Okay. Get in little girl."

Lisa opened the car and they both got in. Robyn quickly belted herself in smiling at Lisa eager with anticipation. Lisa knew what she was thinking and knew she was eager and smiled back.

"So, Robyn. I did say 'yes' and we'll do whatever you're thinking about in that depraved mind of yours, but would you mind if we took a detour before going back home?"

"What kind of detour?"

"Just a quick stop in between. That's all."

"I guess its okay. Just a quick stop, right?"

"Well, that depends." Lisa said and started the car.

"Depends on what?"

"You."

Lisa drove out of the parking lot and into the streets. Robyn's eagerness was replaced with curiosity knowing this detour was specifically meant for her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Lisa said.

"I'm just thinking what you planned."

"Planned? Don't get your hopes up. It's nothing. Really."

"Either way, you're still going to fuck me tonight, right?"

"Robyn, I've already told you. Yes."

"Okay. I just wanted to be sure."

"You know, maybe you'll like where I'm taking you. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Well yeah. I mean, I hope so. It's just that you made it sound like nothing special."

"Well, it isn't anything special. But it could be. Anyway, you'll get your happy ending, either way."

"Thank you Yellow. Whether I like it or not, it's very sweet of you to think of me and just that makes me happy."

"You're welcome. And I hope you like it."

They drove the rest of the way in silence both quietly anticipating what was to come. Robyn was full of curiosity unable to think of a place Lisa would take her. Lisa was anxious not knowing if Robyn would be satisfied.

As the destination came closer, Lisa glanced over at Robyn, but she sat in the seat without any noticeable expression at all. Lisa grew nervous and the thought of just returning to Robyn's apartment crossed her mind a couple of times, but she drove on just a few blocks away, she decided to go all the way.

They drove on a major boulevard, but the area was residential with some commercial mini malls at the intersections. Lisa's heart was beating fast when she turned into the median lane and stopped for a left turn. Robyn looked to her left and saw a dark motel which Lisa drove into the parking lot.

"What's this?"

"You'll see." Lisa said and parked the car.

"Did you rent a room here?"

"Robyn, come on." Lisa said and exited the car.

Robyn came out looking around the dark parking lot completely clueless as to why Lisa took them here.

"This way." Lisa said and walking over toward the motel.

Robyn walked next to Lisa worried until they reached a motel room door. There was a number six on the door and Lisa pulled out a key from her pocket.

"Yellow, who's inside?"

"Inside? Well, let's find out." Lisa said and unlocked the door.

Lisa entered the room and turned on the light switch with Robyn next to her. She winced at the décor of the small room. A full sized bed sat in the middle of the room with an old tube television across from it against the faux wood paneled walls. The green shag carpet looked vacuumed, but the dark color added to the gloomy atmosphere. However, the most noticeable fixture in the room was the wide mirror next to the bed and above it.

"So, what do you think?" Lisa said with a wry smile.

"This place? It's a sleazy dive. What are we doing here?"

Lisa closed the door behind them and locked it while Robyn stepped in looking at herself in the mirrors. Lisa took a deep breath.

"Robyn, I'm sorry I didn't go with you to the hotel the other day. I know it meant a lot to you. I mean, I've thought about since then and thought what it would've been like if we did go. But well...I feel bad. I feel bad I disappointed you and I feel bad I wasted your money. I know this place isn't the hotel by the bluffs with the great ocean view, but I thought maybe I can make it up to you. Just a little."

"Here? How?" Robyn said curious.

"Remember the night we first met? That time in my motel room? You followed me because you said you wanted to fuck me. Well, I know we've had sex already. Many times. But, I thought, maybe you'd like to...you know, relive what might have been that night?" Lisa said and shrugged.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Well yeah. But if you don't want to, we can leave."

"No, that's not what I meant." Robyn said and wandered over to the television.

She picked up the remote on top of the set and turned on the television already set at a porn channel. Robyn chuckled over the sounds of sex coming from the television and turned back toward Lisa.

"You didn't have to go through all this trouble, Yellow. I'd fuck you anywhere you'd want. You know that."

"I know Robyn, but I didn't get the room just for sex. I got it for you."

"For me?"

"Yeah. Why did you reserve that room at the hotel?" Lisa said.

"Because. I thought it would be fun and romantic."

"But we could've still had a fun and romantic evening at your apartment, couldn't we?" Lisa said.

"Yeah, but I wanted it to be special."

"Me too. If we did go to the hotel, we would remember that time more than the times having sex at your place. I know this place is dirty, sleazy and scummy, but it'll be memorable."

Robyn stepped over to the bed and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"It'll definitely be memorable alright."

"But still, if you want to go home, that's fine too."

Robyn sat down on the bed and looked over at Lisa with smile and patted the bed next to her. Lisa came over and sat down next with Robyn taking her hands.

"This. This place is not something I expected from you, Yellow. It's so not you and that's what I like about it. I don't know how long you thought about this, but I know you thought of me and that makes me feel so warm inside." Robyn said getting misty eyed.

"Robyn, I think you've said enough." Lisa said and bent down and kissed her on the lips.

They kissed with the moans and groans of sex coming from the television, but there was no need for any external sexual stimulation for either of them. They clenched their hands together pulling each other closer to their bodies kissing deeper and deeper feeling their body heat rising.

Lisa broke off with a radiant smile leaving Robyn's mouth open and her lower lip quivering earnest. Robyn breathed out a loud pleasured sigh and shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh Yellow. I'm so in love with you. I can feel it right here." she said placing a hand over her abdomen. "It feels like...like that feeling when you ride a rollercoaster. It feels like happy."

"I like it when you're happy."

"I'm so happy right now, Yellow." Robyn said smiling and wiping her eye.

Lisa smiled taking Robyn's jacket and helped her take it off. She then reached down and unbuttoned her jeans when Robyn placed her hands over hers.

"Don't worry about me. Take your clothes off."

"Again?" Lisa said then obliged her request.

Robyn watched closely while taking off her own clothes off, but made sure she saw Lisa's shorts slide down her legs and her shirt pulled off her body and off her long yellow hair. Lisa gave a playful annoyed look at Robyn as she undid her bra and slipped her panties off her hips down to her ankles.

"Happy now?"

"Oh, you know it." Robyn said and grabbed Lisa's body and pulled her on top of her own.

They giggled then locked their lips together in a blissful kiss. Robyn enjoyed it feeling Lisa's tongue dropping into her mouth and brushed Lisa's hair off to one side. She opened her eyes peeking up into the mirror above seeing Lisa's naked body lying on top of hers along with the sensation of her tongue wiggling around in her mouth filled her body with sexual excitement.

Robyn continued kissing Lisa back and admiring Lisa's naked ass in the mirror. She reached down caresses the soft, warm and smooth flesh in her hands feeling her own pussy getting wetter and wetter. Robyn dragged a finger down her crack and played with Lisa hole with a good firm rub. She dragged it back and forth until the urge overcame her and plunged her finger into Lisa's tight ass.

"Uunnnnggggghhhh..." Lisa grunted and tried to pull away, but Robyn held the back of Lisa head down holding it against her mouth.

Saliva streamed into Robyn mouth and she swallowed and suckled Lisa's tongue feeling her finger lodged in her ass. She pressed her finger in deeper pushing down to her second knuckle and still pushed trying to fit her entire finger inside Lisa's tight grip.

Their breasts pressed against feeling each others nipples growing firm against their skin. Lisa arched her back pulling off of Robyn's lips and left a stream of spittle between their mouths as she moaned and breathed in a deep breath. Robyn held Lisa's body and rolled her over on the bed. She kept her finger in Lisa's hole and sat up looking down on the tall blonde. She placed her hand on Lisa's neck with a gently but firm grip feeling her breath in and out.

"You're so warm." Robyn said.

"That's because you're fucking my ass with your finger."

Robyn pressed her eyes shut and tilted her head towards the heavens with a blissful smile.

"Oh fuck! I love it when you talk dirty!"

"You're stupid."

The two laughed then settled down resuming their sexual intensity. Robyn stared at Lisa wide eyed absorbing Lisa's face.

"Are you going to choke me?" Lisa said.

"No. I just wanted to feel you breath through your creamy neck."

There was no worry in Lisa's eyes even with Robyn's hand clutching her in a menacing position. Even with the frenzied sexual urges Lisa knew Robyn was feeling, she was still completely calm and felt safe with her.

"Well, are you going to sit there ogling me all night or are you going to fuck me?" Lisa said.

Robyn raised her eyes and met Lisa's and saw her smiling. She smiled and laughed feeling a warm radiating happiness throughout her body and dipped her body down on to Lisa and kissed her.

The soft kisses were gentle and sweet. Robyn didn't force her tongue down Lisa's throat, but rather dipped it into her and stroked her tongue against Lisa's as if she was licking a scoop of ice cream.

They were not the kisses Lisa had come to expect from her lover. She had known Robyn to be a passionate but extremely lustful kisser. Her kisses were usually transparent in knowing her sexual excitement. Yet, these kisses were much more subdued. They were clean. Soft. Warm and tender, but they were still loving and blissful.

Lisa closed her eyes and held Robyn close to her. She let her body relax every muscle lying on the bed feeling the gentle passion coming from her lips.

"She's not fucking me this time," Lisa thought, "She's making love to me."

The thought warmed her body and felt a radiating giddiness coming from the pit of her stomach. It was an intense feeling that in other circumstances she was not sure if she would've interpreted it as being a pleasurable feeling. However, given the circumstances now, Lisa did interpret it as blissful pleasure.

Lisa broke off of Robyn's lips and arched her neck breathed out a heavy sigh from her quivering lips. Robyn moved down and kissed Lisa's neck and began exploring her naked body with her hands. She cupped Lisa's breast feeling them fill the palms of her hands. They were not as full as her own, but Lisa's B-cups were perky and matched her frame with a mannequin like perfection.

Lisa moaned and cooed gently in delight feeling pussy moistening as Robyn groped her tits. She scooted her body down kissing Lisa softly down between her breasts. Robyn squeezed Lisa's tits firmly in her hands and took her nipples between her thumb and index fingers and massaged them in a circular motion.

Lisa gave out a hard and labored sigh feeling her body shudder gently which excited Robyn making her bite her lower lip in an attempt to stem her burning desire from within. She took a firm nipple into her mouth and licked and sucked while massaging the other. Lisa began breathing hard and responded with an urge to dig her fingernails into Robyn's back and press them hard into her body, but she stopped and held her pointed nails on Robyn's back with only a rigid press.

"Oh Robyn, fuck me now." Lisa said in a haze of pleasure.

"No Yellow. You're not ready yet." Robyn said and dropped her head on to Lisa's other nipple.

"I am. I know it. Lick my clit and fuck my cunt."

Robyn could feel her face rushed with blood and her heartbeat pounding in her ears. She heard a ringing along with the dirty words coming from Lisa's mouth telling her that her own body was ready and aching for an orgasm as well.

Robyn reached down between her legs and felt her pussy was dripping wet and then touched Lisa's pussy which was equally soaked.

"Yeah. Oh yeah. I want it there." Lisa said.

"No. Not yet." Robyn thought.

Robyn felt the wanting her body was telling her. It was like an overfilled balloon just at the point of bursting, but she didn't want it to burst. Not yet. She clutched her hands tight trying to resist the temptation and prolong the feeling as much as possible. She turned her head and looked over at the side mirror. She saw Lisa splayed on the bed with her eyes closed and her mouth parted with an expression of yearning.

Robyn concentrated on the feeling and the moment soaking in every last detail. She took in the feeling of Lisa's warm body against her skin. She took in the reflection of both their bodies lying on top of the squeaky bed. She took in the scent of Lisa's lotion and her shampoo as well as the musty air in the motel. She touched her lips and took in the feeling of Lisa's soft lips and caressing tongue in her mouth. Finally she took in the thumping of her heart, the moaning from the porno on the television and the cooing and sighing from Lisa's lips. Robyn closed her eyes and imagined everything in her mind even though every sense was real right in front of her.

"What are you waiting for Robyn? I can hear you breathing hard. I know your pussy is wet too." Lisa said shaking her leg.

Robyn opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. She grabbed Lisa's wrists and pulled her up next to her and kissed her liked the lustful open mouthed kiss Lisa had come to expect from her. She held Lisa's face straight with her hands shoving her tongue into her mouth where Lisa sucked on it wantingly.

Lisa placed her hand between her legs and began playing with her clitoris when Robyn grabbed it and yanked it away. She pushed Lisa's body away with a firm hand on her chest prying her tongue from Lisa's suckling mouth.

They looked at each other panting knowing what they both needed and wanted. Robyn grabbed Lisa's hips and dragged her body to the center of the bed. She raised one of Lisa's legs up in the air and scooted close to Lisa. She lifted one of her legs and placed it over one of Lisa's legs and pulled her next to her letting their pussy mingle against each other.

Lisa looked down at their pussies feeling Robyn's wetness and steamy heat against her own. There were no thoughts of disgust, or revulsion anywhere in her mind. It felt nasty and dirty, but when she looked up at Robyn's round brown eyes, it also felt sexy and most of all it felt right.

They held each other and kissed and grinded their pussies against each other.

"Ooohhh..." Robyn moaned breaking their kiss from a sudden jolt of pleasure shooting up her body.

Lisa smiled seeing Robyn tremble with pleasure and she chuckled with a glow on her face and resumed once again. Robyn reached down and stretched her hood up to expose her pink nub. Lisa did the same and they joust their hard clits against each other.

"Unnnngggghhh...." Lisa moaned hard feeling a need to fill her ass.

She reached a hand a behind her and pushed a finger into her ass and arched her back in elation. Robyn fondled one of Lisa's breasts pinching and prodding her taut and aroused nipple.

The bed springs squeaked as their hips bucked and grinded together. Their clits zinged shockwaves of pleasure whenever they pressed against each other as their own moans filled the motel room over the porno on the television.

"Fuck me Robyn." Lisa moaned lost in a daze of bliss.

"Those words! Oh, those words!" Robyn thought.

The words brought a flood of memories to her mind. She remembered those words from the cellphone message. She remembered the thoughts she had of Lisa masturbating to those words. And she remembered how those things made her feel back then and sent her quickly over the edge.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwooooooooooo....." Robyn moaned hard with a painful expression.

Robyn's moan was too much for Lisa to handle and threw her blissfully over the edge as well.

"Huuuuuuhhhhhhh....hhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...uuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnngghhh..."

They continued grinding, but slowed as their orgasm diminished. They panted together looking at each others pussies still convulsing with each passing orgasmic wave. They were leaning back propped up on their arms when they finally looked at each other. They both giggled hysterically and Robyn tackled Lisa down onto the bed and gave her a deep kiss.

"Thank you for this." Robyn said.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"What about you?"

"I came. What do you think?"

"That's right. I think you enjoyed it more than me." Robyn said with a smirk.

"I enjoyed it too, but no. Not as much as you."