Robin & Lisa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be nice to fuck you in a regular bed for a change, but I've already made plans for the night. Maybe another time?"

Katie lifted her head and looked at Robyn, then smiled. "Another time then." she said and rose to her feet.

She began putting her clothes back on and adjust them to fit. Robyn did the same, but sensed a bit of dismay behind the smile. She watched Katie wash up over the sink not saying a word or look over at her. When Katie finished, she was polite and said, "I have a few things still left to do in the kitchen."

She walked out leaving Robyn alone.

Robyn thought about it as she tidied herself at the sink. She wasn't sure if she was making something out of nothing and unsure how to handle it, if there was anything to be handled. She left the bathroom and entered the dining room again seeing Katie closing her register for the night with a focused look on her face.

"So," Robyn said walking up to Katie with a smile, "I'll see you around."

"Oh. Okay." she said looking up with a smile then right back down at her receipts.

"Well then, I guess I'll be going."

"Okay."

Robyn paused for a moment then headed toward the back door. She opened it then turned to look at Katie and caught her looking back before she went back to her receipts.

"Kat?"

Katie looked at Robyn and felt her heart sink in self-pity. "Will I ever have a chance to be with you? Just us? I mean, I know you're busy and probably have lots of friends and a boyfriend too, but...I'm sorry. It's nothing."

Robyn closed the door and went back to Katie and took her in her arms. She rested her hands on her ass and looked her in the eyes.

"Don't be sorry. I'm the one that comes in here and fucks you whenever it's convenient for me."

"And I'm not complaining about that. You can have me whenever you want. It's just that...I want to be with you a little more. Not just here in the café, but maybe my place or yours? Just us?"

"Not Tash?"

"Oh, she's pretty and sexy and a nice person, but I think I'd be a little more comfortable if it was just you, you know?"

"I know what you mean." Robyn said and sighed. "We'll see and we'll talk about it later."

"All right. I mean, I know you're busy and I still like it when you have sex with me here. And I know Tash is your friend too."

"Hey. We'll talk soon, okay?"

"Okay. Can I have another kiss before you go?" she said with a shy smile.

Robyn brought her lips against Katie's mouth and immediately felt her tongue inside hers. They kissed and groped each other for a fair amount of time until Robyn felt her nipples growing hard and zinging her with the urges to fuck again when she pulled away from Katie's eager mouth.

"Okay, Kat." Robyn said giggling as Katie kept leaning forward to keep their mouths connected, "Stop. You're going to make me strip you naked and fuck you on the counter."

"Do it. I don't mind."

"I really have to be going." Robyn said holding Katie back. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

Katie nodded reluctantly but understanding. Robyn felt the air was clear between them and gathered up her belongings.

"Bye, Kat."

"Bye, chica."

Robyn walked to the back door again until she was interrupted.

"Robyn? Chica?"

She turned and looked at Katie with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra undone exposing her tits to Robyn's eyes. Katie's pants were undone and open with her panties on display as well.

"You have a little more time for this, right?" Katie said.

Robyn was already partially aroused from before and now the sights and the beckoning from Katie just added that much more stimulation. She looked at Katie, seeing her big nipples and picturing them in her mouth and thought about the time. She had some time to spare, but knew if she stayed, it would be nothing less than a full session. She turned back toward the door about to exit, and then turned back. Katie pulled her hair bands off again and fluffed her hair and held her hands out to Robyn.

"Come to me, miha." she said with a smile.

Robyn turned back toward the door and locked it. She looked at Katie and said, "You'd better like the way I fuck you tonight, you fucking tease."

"I will. Always." Katie said.

"Am I slut?" Robyn thought, "Well, a nymphomaniac for sure." she smiled to herself and went to Katie.

Soon, they were in each other's arms enjoying the feeling of being close to one another. It wasn't long after when Robyn stripped Katie of all her clothes and Katie did the same as they played with each other in the café completely naked. They ate each on top of the counter where only a few hours ago, her customers had been eating their lunch.

Robyn fucked Katie again letting her pussy get acquainted with the ice cream scooper. Also, on this occasion, Robyn found another useful kitchen item that fit the bill.

"I'm going to turn your cunt into guacamole, you horny bitch." Robyn said finding a pestle in one of the drawers.

Katie laughed as Robyn stuck one end into her pussy and slipped the other end into Katie's. They grinded and pushed their bodies against each other as they purred and giggled in bliss.

They fucked for over an hour screaming out three orgasms between the two. After a brief but fulfilling afterglow snuggle, Robyn quickly got dressed and prepared to leave.

"You're not mad or anything, are you?" Katie said.

"Mad? About fucking you and coming or making you come? Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to be sure."

"I enjoyed it. Just like all the other times. I always enjoy fucking you. I just have to go. I'm already late."

"Are you seeing Tash?"

"Huh? What makes you think I'm seeing her?"

"I don't know." Katie said with a shrug, "She's your good friend and she seems to want you to fuck her."

"Yeah. Does that make you jealous?"

"I don't know. Maybe?" she shrugged again.

"Maybe you and Tash should fuck each other without me. Would you like that?"

"But she's your friend."

"And my friends are her friends I would think. So would you?"

"Well, as long as she wants to too. You wouldn't mind?"

"No." Robyn said shaking her head, "nothing would make me happier than seeing both of you happy."

"As long as she's okay with it, I'm okay with it."

"I'll ask her. Now, I've got to go, babe. We'll talk later." Robyn said and gave Katie a kiss.

She hurried over to the back door and unlocked it when Katie said, "Hey."

Robyn looked back and saw her still completely naked sitting on the edge of the counter.

"Forget about what I said earlier. As long as we can still have this," she said pointing at the counter, "I'm okay."

"We'll talk soon, okay. Bye pussy Kat." she said letting her eyes take a gander at Katie's naked body one last time before leaving.

Robyn had a smirk on her face still relishing in the sensations of sex and the image of Katie's nakedness on display for her. It felt good thinking about it as well as doing the nasty with the dark haired Latina. Those dark eyes and red lips and the high cheekbone smile of hers, was an easy image to daydream about.

She felt her body responding to her thoughts when they moved on to her plans for the evening. Her thought moved from one dark haired beauty to another one, which didn't give her already aroused body a second to rest.

"Tash." she whispered shaking her head just a bit.

She began jogging home knowing she was going to see her and thinking what she'll be wearing. Whether they were jeans and a tee or a party dress, she always drew attention. Robyn remembered her sitting across from her on a nightclub sofa. She crossed her legs and her bare shins bounced the dim light revealing the delicate evenness of her skin like freshly fallen snow. Her legs ran up to her slender body and her ample breasts and up to her pretty smile and rainbow eyes framed by a mane of black silken hair that was as soft as feathers. It was a wonderful image of Tash and something Robyn would've acted upon had she not been leaning up against Emilio during those days.

Robyn took in a deep breath reminiscing about the first time she felt attracted to Tash. Looking back on it, she couldn't help but be amazed at the madness she felt for her and all the times she had sex or masturbated with Tash in her mind. She was amazed that the passion she felt for her had dwindled down as the time passed. Her feelings had almost vanished completely by the time she had met Lisa.

She took another deep breath and smiled just a bit wider, thinking about the tall blonde she had come to know as 'Yellow'. It didn't just feel good thinking about her. Seeing Lisa walk, listening to her talk, seeing her smile, feeling her touch and feeling her eyes upon her just felt right. Robyn's began getting misty and she rubbed the wetness off her eye.

"About time you got home. What took you so long?"

Robyn pulled up from her pace and turned her head toward the familiar voice and saw Tash standing by her car on the street.

"Hey you. What are you doing here?"

"You sent me a text, remember? Said you were coming tonight. I thought it might be easier if...we went together?"

"I see." Robyn said looking at Tash still dressed in her work clothes. "Going to the club dress like that? That's not like you."

"I picked up something to wear on the way here. Just need to change." Tash said smiling.

They looked at each other for a moment and although nothing was said, their body language held a conversation all on its own.

"I still have to get ready, you know?"

"Obviously."

"It may take a while."

"I'm counting on it." she said with a sheepish grin.

Robyn shook her head and covered a smile with her hand. She let out a sigh and said, "Come on then. Follow me."

Robyn started off toward the apartment door with Tash following a few steps behind. Robyn unlocked the door and they entered the common ground together to see Mike's door open as usual. He looked over from inside his apartment and stood up making his way to the front of his door.

"Hello." he said with a tone of excitement.

Tash looked over with a big smile and waved, "Hi."

Robyn rolled her eyes before turning to look at Mike, "Hi Mike." she said and decided to introduce Tash in hopes to keep the encounter as brief as possible. "Tash. Mike. Mike. Tash."

"Tash? That's a different name."

"It's short for Natasha."

"Oh. You didn't like Nat or Tasha?"

Robyn balled her hands into fist and rolled her eyes again and strode up the steps quickly leaving Tash to fend for herself.

"It's just the name that stuck." she said and began running to catch up with Robyn, "See you later. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Tash. You're both welcome to stop by if you'd like." he said and watched them until the door was closed behind them.

"Geez. Thanks for ditching me. Why did you introduce me if you were going to ditch me?"

"I..." Robyn said frustrated and looking for the words, "I'm sorry. I just thought it would've been quicker to introduce you and leave."

"That makes a lot of sense, girlfriend."

"I know. I know. I'm sorry I got a fucking creep for a neighbor."

"I wouldn't go that far. I mean annoying, maybe, but I wouldn't call him a creep."

"Yeah, well you don't live here so you don't have to deal with his stupid gawking eyes every time I come and go."

"Oh come on! What do you think all the guys do at the club to you? Hel-looo! They gawk at you!"

"No they don't. They're gawking at you."

"Sure they are, but I had Emilio next to me almost all the time. Who else do you think they're going to gawk at? You." she said pointing at Robyn, "The fine looking chick with the big boobs."

"So there just gawking at my tits. I can handle that."

"And how many times have you been approached? How many guys wanted to get to know you better? How many free drinks have you been offered? Hmm?"

"Like you said. Those are because of my tits. Not me."

"Your tits may get their attention like a bumper sticker, but when the bumper sticker is stuck on a Ferrari, trust me girlfriend, they ain't just looking at the sticker."

Robyn laughed and shook her head, "You do have a way with words, Tash."

"I'm just keeping it real. Even if they knew you were a dyke, they'd still be gawking."

"I like guys too, you know."

"Yes you do, but it seems like you prefer gals just a bit more."

"Maybe. Maybe not. It doesn't make me a dyke."

"Could've fooled me." Tash said with smirk.

"So what? Does that mean you've joined the 'dark' side with me now?"

"You know what they say."

"What?"

"It's good to be bad."

They laughed together and looked at each with enamored expressions.

"So." Robyn said slowly walking up to Tash, "I've gotta take a shower and stuff. Why don't you just make yourself at home until I'm ready?"

"I'll do that."

They looked into each others' eyes and smiled to one another before Robyn turned toward the bathroom. She reached up and pulled the hair band that held her hair in a ponytail letting her sweaty hair fall over her shoulders. She turned and looked at Tash before walking into the bathroom and flashed a smile before closing the door.

She turned the shower on and began removing her clothes off her body. It didn't take long for the water get hot and steamy. She made quick adjustments on the temperature and stepped into the tub.

Robyn let out a relaxing sigh feeling the water warm on her skin. She tilted her head back and showered her hair letting the water course down her back until pulling her head up and opening her eyes with a shudder to see Tash watching her completely naked herself. She had a big smile on her face clearly admiring the view.

"Mind if I join you?" she said and stepped in not waiting for an invitation.

Tash stepped into the hot water with Robyn where they quickly embraced each other and kissed passionately. Their tongues slipped inside each other's mouths feeling the want and need of their desires. It wasn't long until their hands were upon each other groping and feeling for one another's pleasure spots. Robyn's hands went between Tash's legs and the other came up to place her finger inside Tash's mouth to feel her tongue against the pads of her fingers.

Robyn leaned Tash's body against the wall as she spread her legs open for Robyn's hand to touch her. Hot water rained down Tash's body and onto Robyn's hand while her fingers slipped inside of Tash's pussy.

"Huhhh...huhhh...huuhhh...huhhh..." Tash panted breaking their bonded lips.

Robyn re-inserted her tongue into her mouth and resumed her passionate tongue waggling. She slipped a second finger inside of Tash and began finger fucking her with a motion that would make her palm drag up and down over her pointed clitoris.

Tash raised her head and panted quickly seeming to unable to catch her breath. Her moans came from deep within her body and filled the steam filled room to the delight of Robyn's ears. Robyn leaned into Tash feeling her arousal growing to an insatiable level as she sucked on Tash's neck and pushing her fingers as deep as she could into Tash's pussy.

"Aaaauuaaauugghhh..." Tash moaned.

It wasn't loud, but it was steady and long drawn out as the inevitable orgasm approached from within her. Her skin quivered and grew sensitive to every touch and droplet of water that splashed onto her. Soon, she felt herself cross the point of no return and let her mouth fall open and her eyes close. She dug her nails into Robyn's skin knowing her orgasm was upon her and took a deep breath, but wasn't able to release it. Tash stood there, trembling with a frozen face of ecstatic agony until a moment later her body grew soft and let out a slow rising moan to a crescendo.

"AaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Tash gasped and shuddered against the tiled wall feeling the ripples of warmth and the hot water showering down on her skin.

"Did you come?" Robyn said with a smile.

"You fucking know I did." Tash said giggling.

Their kisses were passionate, but they were soft and gentle letting Tash enjoy her orgasm winding down. They smiled and looked at each other blissfully enjoying what they saw, and then Tash took Robyn and turned her around to lean her against the wall.

"I so want to fuck you." Tash said lowering down to her knees.

"You'd better. And you'd better do it good."

"Or else what?"

"No dessert for you." she said pressing her finger on Tash's nose.

"So that's what it feels like to be a guy at your gym."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know. Watching you big boobs bouncing and your tight ass shaking in front of them, then you telling them you're not interested."

"I'm teasing you? I'm telling you to eat my pussy. How am I teasing you?"

"Yeah, but if I don't do a good job, I get no dessert. That's a lot of pressure, you know?"

"Stupid, Tash." Robyn said giggling and then shoved Tash's face between her legs, "I know you've got a lot of experience."

Robyn felt Tash's tongue upon her and the sensation from her clitoris radiated through her hips and belly quickly making her pant and breath heavy. She was surprised to realize just how aroused her body had been feeling her orgasm approaching sooner than anticipated.

"Ooooohhhhhh..."

Robyn moaned and felt her knees buckle and held her balance on Tash's head. She could feel Tash's fingers rubbing and pushing into her hole on the back side. Robyn's muscles were constricted feeling a sensation her pussy would gush like a dam bursting. Still, Tash poked and prodded until she slipped a finger into Robyn's ass up to her first knuckle.

"Huuhhhhh...Tash...ooohh Tash..."

Robyn hung on as long as she could, but her orgasm smacked her body like a hot desert wind.

Hhhuhh...huhh...huhhh...huhhh...huhhh...huhh...Aaaaaauuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Robyn relaxed her body and felt her pussy squeezing the orgasm out into her body. She didn't know if she gushed a river of come or not and she didn't care. She leaned her upper body forward still purring from the lasting effects.

"So do I get dessert?" Tash said.

They both laughed and Tash rose to her feet taking Robyn in her arms. They looked at each other for a moment and Tash gave Robyn a gentle kiss on the lips.

"You wanted it, didn't you?" Tash said while brushing the matted hair off of Robyn's forehead.

"You're still fucking hot, Tash." Robyn said still feeling the last remnants of her orgasm.

Tash smiled at the compliment and leaned in to slip her tongue inside Robyn's mouth. They kissed and tasted each other until Robyn pushed back.

"Hey. We should get ready to go."

Tash leaned in for another kiss and then another and then another.

"We don't have to go. The guys won't miss us much." Tash said and resumed her kissing.

"They're expecting us. And they know you came to pick me up." Robyn said amid a flurry of kisses.

"Are you sure you want to?" Tash said between kisses and found Robyn's clitoris between her fingers.

"We should." Robyn said feeling the sensitivity of her clitoris shocking her body.

"Whatever you say, sweetie." Tash said kissing her deep and passionately.

She stroked Robyn's clitoris with gentle spirals until she moaned into Tash's mouth. Tash broke off and looked Robyn. Her eyes were still closed and her mouth was still open waiting for another kiss. Slowly, she opened them and saw Tash standing with an enticing smile on her face.

"To be continued, girlfriend." Tash said and stepped out of the shower looking over her shoulder one last time to flash Robyn a smile.

Robyn stood alone in the shower still feeling her clitoris still pulsating and the blood in her hard nipples popping like firecrackers. She touched her lips feeling the lingering sensations of Tash's soft lips against hers until she let her feet come back to the ground. She turned off the water and stepped out to see Tash toweling herself dry. Robyn felt it. The yearning and desire she had for Tash way back then was inside her again. It might not be as strong as before, but there was no question that it was there and Robyn knew what it was she felt. This time, it made her nervous. She looked at Tash admiring her body and stared at her tits feeling the sensation of her nipples on her tongue.