Robin Bedeviled by Mystery Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers

"If we are to accept Miss DeMillo, on her terms, then we must not allow suspicions to fester. If any negative information is revealed, we must all, all four of us together, confront that issue when, if it happens. Trust all the way or not at all!"

The other two men were expressing their agreement, when Alfred received a call from the supervisor of the cleaning detail in Dick's suite.

"Please excuse the interruption gentlemen. The cleaning detail have some questions. I think Master Dick, we should go up and you can see for yourself what Miss DeMillo has decided for your quarters."

******************************************

******************************************

*****************************

A Suite for Sweethearts

*****************************

A few minutes later, the three men walked into what used to be young Master Dick's room and was now a suite.

The opened entrance between the two rooms plus the new furniture really changed the atmosphere. The combination of masculine and feminine forced Dick to confront that this was now a place that adults will inhabit together. 'Cohabit. This is what that word means!'

The supervisor Mrs. Prentice asked as she waved a hand at the luggage, then at one of the uniformed cleaning staff standing nearby.

"Excuse me gentlemen, shall we unpack the young lady's luggage? Or would she prefer to do that herself? Kelly has had some experience as a lady's maid. Probably some of the clothes will need to be pressed before hanging."

Dick asserted himself by turning to the indicated woman, a tall, wiry middle-age red-head with a pale coffee complexion.

"Kelly? Would you prefer Miss or Mrs.?"

She replied with a strange accent, a combination of Texas twang and Irish brogue.

"Kelly is fone sar. I've no druthers."

"Ms Kelly, down under the great stairs is the Ladies Lounge. Miss DeMillo is there having a lie down. She mentioned that she only takes short naps so it should be permissible for you to interrupt her. Please tell her that I request that she come up to our suite to see if there are any last minute changes she would consider necessary before your team leaves."

"Yas sar."

She left at a brisk pace.

{Father was Black Texan-American serviceman, USAF Sergeant. While stationed in Great Britain, he met and married Fae Scrínársa, an Irish Tinker woman. When he retired from the Air Force, he brought them to Texas, where he had inherited an 40 acre truck farm from his deceased Uncle.}

{When Kelly was eighteen, she visited some of her mother's family in Ireland and England for two years. She traveled with her Great Aunt Deas Gealach as a companion/maid. Four years later when her elderly Great Aunt was seriously ill, Kelly returned and for the next year lived with her as a companion/nurse before the senescent woman passed on,}

Bruce looked warily at his no-longer-so-young protege, then turned to Alfred and said.

"I will leave it to you two then. Alfred, please bring me a light supper in my study, at seven. And Dick, you have my complete trust. This is an important responsibility, please respect Miss DeMillo's emotions."

As Bruce Wayne walked down the stairs, he met Cecelia and Kelly coming up. They paused and from right below him, the young woman looked up at his concerned expression. She reached and gently touched his arm and with a glint of tears in her eyes, whispered her gratitude.

"Have a good evening Miss DeMillo."

"Please, Cecelia."

"Of course, have a good evening Cecelia."


"And yourself...Bruce."

The cleaning crew were bustling about pretending to be preoccupied while giving each other significant glances when they weren't stealing curious looks at Dick. Alfred and Mrs. Prentice gave each other sour looks, they knew that gossip would spread like wildfire.

Tim just stood there in the middle of what used to be his room, oblivious to the silent semaphoring all around him until suddenly She was standing in the doorway.

He was amazed that such a beautiful woman seemed to be genuinely interested in him, personally and not the Wayne fortune or the dashing crime-fighter.

She looked at him with a timid smile, her eyes were a little puffy, she must have had a cry and then washed her face. Kelly whispered in her ear, indicating the luggage waiting in the other room.

Cecelia went up to the Supervisor and extended her hand and as the two women shook hands, the younger woman said warmly.

"Mrs. Prentice? I want to thank you and your team for doing such a inopportune task at the last minute. Would it be possible for Kelly to stay with me and assist me with my unpacking?"

She leaned close to the older woman and in a stage whisper.

"Alfred is a dear but let us girls be honest, men do not understand the madness of female methodology. Their sense of orderly does not always coincide with ours."

All the women giggled, Alfred accepted the joke with good humor. Only Dick looked baffled and then he blushed when he realized that the women were now laughing at his befuddled expression.

"Certainly Miss DeMillo. We have always found Kelly to be a most reliable employee. Please take a look around and let me know if there is anything else my team can do before we are reassigned."

The two women smiled and nodded at each other. Cecelia walked through what will now probably be called the sitting room then back into the bedroom.

Dick was still firmly planted in the middle of the floor, never taking his eyes off of her. As Cecelia walked closely past him, her left hand brushed against his left arm.

She briefly glanced at the queen-sized bed and overflowing bookcases and peeked into his walk-in closet. Then she went into the large bath and came out and smiled again at the cleaning staff.

"Very good. I do not see anything needing further attention. If something should come up I will inform Alfred and he will decide what assistance is required. Thank you again, all of you, for your diligence."

Mrs. Prentice signaled the other women it was time to go, she stopped at Kelly and said.

"Kelly, when Miss DeMillo releases you, call me and I will direct you to your next job."

"Yas, Messas Prendess. Seeyah ghals onna flepsidhe."

The staff giggled at the flippancy as they gathered their cleaning supplies and the old window drapery to be replaced, as they left.

Alfred politely suggested for the new couple.

"I presume that for tonight you would wish to dine ensuite. What time would you prefer, Mister Grayson?"

Dick gulped and looked at his watch, it was four thirty. Unsure, he turned his head to ask Cecelia but the words just froze in his mind as he suddenly realized that she was standing right next to him. Looking up at him with those lovely sea-blue eyes. She encouraged.

" A light supper at six?"

Kelly was moving the luggage over to between the bureau and the wall of closets. The make-up case she placed on the mirrored vanity table.

Dick found the strength to say.

"Yes, Albert. Make it at six, perhaps an antipasto platter or a seafood salad. And a bottle of Champagne!"

"Very good sir. If there is nothing else, I will leave you and the young lady and return at six p.m.."

Cecelia uttered sincerely.

"Thank you so very much Albert for all that you have done for me today!"

"The pleasure has been equally mine, Miss DeMillo."

As he closed the door, the two them turned to one another, standing close and looking, searching one another's eyes.

Then they melted together, their arms around one another as their lips met in an exploratory kiss.

Then again with tentative awkwardness.

By the third try it was a wild adventure ride of passion as their lips locked and their tongues tasted.

They heard a giggle and broke apart in a mutual embarrassment when they remembered they were not completely alone. Kelly was watching, with her hands pressed to her smiling lips.

"Ah beg youall pardahn, Ah don't n'tend ta ehmbhress youall. It's justd, thad for ta resd'f uhs? Ta see ah freish new love, alltagether youad given usall hope'nd cheer. Thet suj joy is still apossible inna thisd uld warld."

Cecelia came over to her temporary assistant and they hugged with tearful glee.

"Goodness, Kelly. You are a wise philosopher!"

Dick shook his head in wonderment while kicking off his loafers into his closet. As he walked to his, no, 'their' bathroom, he could hear the two women melodiously converse as they unpacked Cecelia's luggage. The sound of their voices brought a warm glow to his stomach. This was really happening to him!

******************************************

******************************************

**************************

Sex as a Metaphor for Wildfire

**************************

At six, as Alfred was pushing the cart with supper to Master Dick's room. No, he corrected his thinking, Mister Grayson's suite. Kelly came out of the door carrying some women's clothes. With a laughing good bye trailing behind her.

"Mestarh Ahlfredt, Ah whell tahke 'hese hohme wit mhe ahnd retorn ehm prhess'd themorrow. Messas Prendess ahnd dhe ghals har wait'n fur mai ad dhe rare ntrance fur dhe vhan ta packus uhp. 'hishad been ta mosd hnjoy'ble jhob. Puleeze kull 'ponus ve'nevar whey mhay bhe huf sorvess ta yourall 'mployers."

"I certainly will do so. As a matter of fact I have requested for your team to return tomorrow for any assistance the decorators may need."

"Thaded bhey swell, 'ave ah ghood ehvenin' sar."

"Good evening Ms Kelly."

He pushed the cart through the door and into the sitting room, over to a small round cafe table with two matching chairs, next to the credenza.

Master Dick. No! Mister Grayson. Yes, Mister Grayson, was now standing by one of the reopened windows of the anteroom. Obviously amazed at this unexpected view of the garden. Miss DeMillo must be in the bathroom, he could hear water running.

An album of Nat King Cole singing, softly played in the background.

Since the young man did not do more then briefly glance at him with a smile and nod before returning his gaze out the window, Alfred went ahead with the dinner preparations.

Laying out the linen cloths over the credenza and the small cafe table, then setting out an assortment of covered dishes, a freestanding ice bucket with the protruding neck of a magnum of champagne and a table setting for two. After a final bustling about, the elderly butler stepped back, pursed his lips and nodded his satisfaction.

Then the bathroom door open and a goddess appeared. In multiple layers of silky chiffon. A floor length, waist-gathered negligé in a pale rose color, covered by a matching chiffon robe of dark rose tint.

Both men stared in wonderment at this glorious vision as she crossed the newly opened space towards Dick. He broke out of his trance and advanced to meet her with long, eager strides.

"You are gorgeous, Cecelia!"

Her dimpled smile thanked him for the compliment before they met, embraced and kissed with slow burning passion.

Alfred was fussing again at uncovering the serving platters, pretending not to stare.

As they separated with smoldering glances flying between them, Alfred popped the cork! The man and the woman smiled self-consciously and moved to the table.

Dick pulled out her chair and carefully adjusted it as she sat. From behind her, he could not resist caressing her lovely hair then both his hands gently rested on her shoulders as he inhaled the seductively mingled scents of perfume and woman.

She closed her eyes and her red lips parted to the tip of her tongue as she sighed in her enjoyment of his possessive touch.

Dick forced himself to circle the table, groaning in his mind at the effort to sit himself across from her. Compelling himself to sit!

Impatiently mentally undressing her.

Using all his hard learned self-discipline to resist the primal urge to sweep away the wall of table between them and ravage her...Right Here!...Right Now!

Her eyes sparkled as she *read* his desire.

Alfred poured the champagne and as they silently toasted one another with a gentle clink of crystal and smoldering glances that promised shared passions to come. He prepared them each a plate of assorted seafoods and accouterments.

Once served and a refill from the magnum, he bid them good evening. As he began his withdrawal, once again Cecelia managed to surprise both men when she said.

"Again thank you for everything. And Alfred, if there is an emergency. Do not. I repeat. Do Not hesitate to interrupt us!"

Dick uttered a choked denial when she leaned across the table to press a couple of fingers against his vehement disagreement.

"Hush darling. In an emergency Albert, you do what you Must do. Dick, I expect you to do Your Duty."

With tears in her eyes, she repeated that famous phrase uttered by a thousand generations of brave warrior's steadfast women.

"Return with your shield or on it, Soldier. No less do I expect from My Hero!"

Albert bowed his head in respect to her feminine wisdom, murmuring his understanding as he closed the door behind him. Dick sat there stunned with the enormity of this woman's love thundering in his ears like an avalanche.

Finally they were alone, together.

Dick looked at her and for the first time saw past the skin of "Beautiful Woman" whose body he ached to conquer. He could see the intelligence and the courage of the person who is Miss Cecelia DeMillo. Soon to be his lover and with more luck then he felt he truly deserved, eventually she would be so much more to him, for him, forever more.

They sampled the dishes and sipped at the champagne and discussed some of the current events in the news.

They both simmered, secretly communicating with pheromones and lust filled glances. Seeking to prolong their desires while slowly basking in the pleasure of each others company.

Finally Dick just stopped.

Stopped eating.

Stopped drinking.

Stopped talking.

Stopped thinking.

He just sat there dumbly taking in her beauty and charm and wit. His mind and body made it obvious as to his intentions.

The lust flashing across his mind in waves of masculine greed pounded at Cecelia's consciousness as she placed her empty champagne flute down.

His primal desires flooded her mind, she could feel her body responding with a deep crawling, fear driven, pleasure. Her nipples were taut and her vulva dripped with feminine lust.

Suddenly her body flared with passion, she felt as if she was burning up!

Jumping to her feet and shedding her robe in a futile attempt to cool off. As she rose, knocking his chair back Dick stood to thwart her escape.

He lurched towards her and crushed her supple body into his embrace as she responded with her arms up around his neck, with wild biting kisses to the base of his throat.

His strong hands seized her buttocks through the single layer of the chiffon negligé and lifted her high enough that their lips and tongues could freely share their urgent passion.

Cecelia gasped into his mouth as his hands, roughly squeezing her bottom, rubbing thousands of her nerve endings with the chiffon, triggered her first small wave of orgasmic pleasure.

He growled and sliding one hand down to the back of her thighs suddenly lifted to carry her to the bed.

It seemed to both of them, it was taking a million years to cross that few yards of space to the bed.

As he stood beside the bed. He shifted his hands, freeing one to grab the covers and yank them to the floor out of the way.

Suddenly gentle, he laid his goddess out to be worshiped upon that altar of love. Her golden-brown hair like a halo around her head on the pillows.

Through the sheer, pale rose material he could see her harden nipples against the rise and fall of her breasts. Then down to the not quite concealing promise of her patch of pubic hair capping the swell of her mons. Barely making out the cleft of her vulva below.

He could see there was a small damp spot on the front of the negligé. He inhaled the intoxicating musk of her aroused femininity.

Their eyes locked as he began to undress, heedlessly flinging his clothing behind him in the general direction of his valet-stand.

Her hands tugged at the ribbons holding her negligé together.

A muscular young man loomed above her, his penis already at attention.

She sat up silently begging him to help her remove her garment. As she slipped her arms free and her small pear shape breasts with bright pink aureole and swelling nipples were exposed, he uttered an appreciative growl.

Then he reached down and with both hands gathered the material and yanked it free, spinning her luscious nude body over onto her front. He dropped the negligé to the floor and crawled onto the bed.

Sitting besides her, with his knees folded under him. With his erection trapped between his muscled thighs. Both his hands reached out and began to run up and down her soft, lightly tanned flesh.

Up her thighs to fondle her buttocks, then continue up parallel to her spine to her neck. He tenderly brushed her curls to one side, then strongly began to massage her neck.

"Please...please continue." She purred to his ministrations.

Several minutes of this relaxed Cecelia into a haze of mild, never ending pleasure.

While Dick massaged her shoulders and upper arms and then with long deep strokes of his hands to the right and left of her spine.

As he worked around her sides, she was about to giggle from the tickling sensation when he laid his body on top of hers. His erection rubbing the crease of her butt cheeks as his legs forced her thighs apart.

He lifted her body a couple of inches, slipping his hands under to grab her breasts as she moaned at the heavy weight crushing down upon her.

She was gasping for air when he cantilevered his upper body from his knees. His hands remained clamped to her breasts as he bridged, forcing her upper body to bend a few inches backwards.

Her head raised, she cried out in startled pain as he pinched her sensitive nipples. In mid cry this became a moan of sensual delight as the signals from her abused bosom was misinterpreted by her vagina as pleasure and it began to contract deep within her with another small orgasm.

Panting with excitement, Cecelia propped herself up on her elbows and knees allowing his hands to work his strong fingers down the front of her arching body to her thighs. She groaned into the down pillow she clutched, turning her head to look over at the mirrored door to Tim's walk-in closet.

The lovely brunette could watch herself and the gorgeously handsome man behind her as he manipulated her voracious body like a violinist fine-tuning his instrument before playing a concerto.

In her mind flashed the image of the scene from the movie '1776', where Blythe Danner as Martha Jefferson was singing that saucy tune, 'When he plays his violin, oh he bows and he bows'.

Cecelia giggled at the memory, then as Dick hit several pleasure points in quick succession, her giggles became soft cries of passion and a few tears leaked from her eyes to match the liquid perfume wantonly dribbling from her pink inner flesh.

She shuddered to feel the trail of slimy moisture his penis was trailing down her butt and along the back of her legs.

Now his hands were strongly massaging her buttocks in a circular motion that exposed her tiny, dark tan sunburst and her engorged pink labia blossoming to his hungry view at every orbit.

Scooting back, Dick began to run his hands down the back of her thighs with a proprietary intensity that sent a steady stream of pleasure signals causing her vagina to contract again and again.

Cecelia clenched her teeth and tried to concentrate on math problems in a futile attempt to slow down and stretch out the latest outburst of sensual spasms.

fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers