Robin: Revelation

Story Info
Vik visits uncle Robin and witnesses a shocking revelation.
3.8k words
4.62
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROBIN Pt01

Vik's POV

Let me begin this narrative by first introducing myself. My name is Vik, which is short for Vikrant. I am a 21 year old Indian student, grinding my way through university trying to get my major in Economics. I am only five feet eight inches, pretty pale and have a rather pasty skin tone, have a slim but toned figure, with little or no fat in my body. I spend most of my time reading, writing or making power point presentations for my assignments. I am extremely shy and have only a handful of friends, who I RARELY even talk to. Initially I was staying in the dormitories assigned to us by the University. It was a little cramped but cozy, well at least for me. You've probably deduced from my appearance the fact that I never had a girlfriend in my life and that I was very much a virgin. The only positive thing about my body was that I had a nice cock, about seven inches in length and three inches in diameter. Its rather unfortunate how I never had the chance of using that to my advantage, maybe I was just too shy.

Yesterday we received the news that due to the rapid spread of COVID19 (Delta strain) among certain graduation students that our universities were rapidly closing down. This was a massive blow to us students, specially those like me who had to travel two days by train to arrive at this spot. Fortunately the universe seemed to have sense my distress, for the solution to this problem came to me within a few minutes. My mother called me and informed me that she had talked to Robin and that I was to stay in his house until my university starts opening up the dormitories. I was pleasantly surprised. Robin was my uncle, not really my biological uncle. He was adopted by my mother's family when my mom was only five years old. My mother never seemed to have been bothered by the fact that Robin was her step-brother, she treated him as if they were blood related. Robin is three years older than my mom and his roots are from Chennai, in the southern part of India. He is six foot tall, with a huge muscular body, thanks to him working out devotionally everyday. He was married but got divorced soon, although the reason wasn't very clear at all and he refused to elaborate that any further.

Robin looks like the modern day incarnation of Adonis. Muscles bulging out from every corner of his being, he has dark chocolate complexion and a very firm and well defined ass that seemed to draw the eyes of women all the time. I say that because every family reunion, whenever we went out shopping with him, the ladies at the mall can't help gawking at this humongous stud. Robin works as a chief executive officer of a very successful American MNC, hence he is filthy rich to say the least. As a result, I was often spoiled rotten by the extravagant gifts that he used to grace me with during my birthdays and other special occasion. He even bought me an expensive silver RADO watch when I graduated high school, which I only wear on special occasion. And which I am wearing right now as I stood at his doorstep with my big black suitcase (get your mind out of the gutter) and a rucksack.

"Long time no see young man!" he shouted in delight as he enveloped me in his massive arms. It was a powerful yet such a warm hug, full of love and adoration. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was still a charming man in his early to mid fifties. He made no attempt to camouflage his grey and white hair by using any artificial dye, and he still maintained a figure that most men in their thirties would be jealous of.

"Great to see you too, uncle. Mind if I enter?" I replied. He quickly ushered me in his massive mansion, which is located among a small forest ( more like a woodland) and joins the main highway about 2 miles down south. My university is only half an hour away from his house hence this arrangement was agreed upon by both my parents and my uncle.

Once I entered the massive living room, I plopped down on one of the most comfortable and soft couches I ever had the opportunity to sit on. My uncle quickly brought me a drink, strawberry milkshake, one of my favorites, in order to cool me down. I sipped the drink as I took in the grandeur of his mansion, the fine decoration of the room and gawked at the expensive paintings on the peach colored walls. One of them was a copy of Monet's tulips, while the other was a rendition of Da Vinci's iconic 'The Last Supper'.

"You have travelled for quite a while, you must definitely be hungry. Could you wait for a while son, while I set up the lunch table?".

"Sure uncle. Please take your time. I've had a heavy breakfast before leaving home so I am not hungry anyways." Uncle gave me one of his lovely smiles before he disappeared into the kitchen.

I kept trying to absorb the scenario surrounding me. There were three massive bedrooms with each having a king sized bed and an attached bathroom. The bathroom attached to Uncle's room had a hot-tub and a Jacuzzi. The tiles were all white marble and there was a pleasant odor emanating from every corner of the area. Yardley Lavender, one of my favorites. I was shown my room by my uncle. It was a massive room, right next to Robin's personal bedroom, and it had a picturesque view of the woodlands surrounding it. There was a coffee table made of pure mahogany wood, right adjacent to my bed, with a pitcher of water placed on top. There was a vase filled with tulips and violets placed beside the pitcher and expensive paintings and beautiful set piece suspending of the light grey walls. Overall it was a little short of being a deluxe suit of the Ritz.

For lunch Robin made us a very fancy Greek salad and roasted chicken with lime, which I ravished and washed down with a cup of lemon iced tea. The journey had taken a massive toll on my body, and I was feeling very tired. I decided to take a quick shower. The hot water felt lovely on my body. I scrubbed all the sweat and grease of my body that had accumulated due to the long journey. I used one of the scented shower gels and lathered it all over my chest, abdomen, arms, legs and buttocks before washing it all off under the shower. I took the white fluffy towel and dried myself before heading off to the bedroom. The soft mattress felt good under my back and with the air conditioning set at a moderate low and a slight throbbing in my head from the journey, it took me only a few minutes before sleep took over.

I woke up at about five in the evening. I quickly washed my face and brushed my hair before I walked out of the bedroom and made my way to the living room. As I entered the living room, I saw uncle sitting with a middle aged married couple. As he noticed me enter he introduced me to them.

"Vik, please meet Mr Ankit Verma, CEO of Verma Pharmaceuticals. And this is his wife, Mrs Reshmi Verma, Head of the Accounts Department in the company. They are going to have dinner with us tonight. Verma, this handsome looking young fella is my nephew Vikrant. He is majoring in Economics and Stats." Robin spoke like a proud dad. Damn! Even my own father was a bit sullen faced when I told him I was more interested in economics than science. He is a doctor, and you know what happens when you have doctor in an Asian family. Duh!!!

Mr Verma looked in his mid 40's, with grey hair, wrinkles around his eyelids and nose, a very thin moustache, thin lips and a sharp jawline. He has aged like fine wine, he is quite a charming man for his age. Mr Verma was wearing a light grey three piece suit with a black tie. Mrs Verma on the other hand was a stunning model. She looked no older than forty, had lovely luxuriant black hair with only few grey and red strands peeking out. Her face had the slightest hint of wrinkles, her skin was smooth as butter and she had nice set of D cup tits and what looked like a 38 inched rump. (Yeah! I quickly checked her out 😉).

Mrs Verma spoke first, "Ahh! Vik what a handsome young lad you are. And the fact that you are interested in economics makes me even more happier. If you need any help with your subjects, you can consult me anytime. I have worked many years as an analyst in our company and I sure have some experience of teaching as well." I smiled and nodded. Then Mr Verma spoke and praised me for pursuing a career in commerce and was quite impressed when I said that I hoped maybe, just maybe, join the London School of Economics to get a PhD one day. I was interrogated on several different topics for a few more minutes before we were called by uncle to join him at the table as he was about to serve dinner.

I assisted Uncle in serving our guests. We had a fancy assortment of roasted chicken with fennel, potatoes, caramelized carrots and topped off with a slice of lemon. Robin opened a bottle of fresh white wine and all of us toasted to a long and healthy relationship with each other. As we dug into the softly cooked chicken and took sips from our wine glasses, we talked about our lives in general. Mr Verma had a brilliant sense of humor and so the dinner chat was accompanied by a series of giggles and cackles. After the long and hearty meal, I was feeling sleepy. While the couple and uncle chatted I quickly cleared away the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher and excused myself to go to sleep. Robin said he was gonna chat with them a while before he drops them at their home. I simply nodded and wished them a good night before making my way to the bedroom. I stripped of from my golf shirt that I had been wearing, then went for a shower before wearing my nightdress and jumping on the bed before drifting away in deep slumber.

A noise woke me up in the middle of the night. It was as if something hard was being knocked on the wall, like a heavy wooden staff. I sat in my bed quietly, pretending to be asleep -- I was genuinely terrified, thinking we were about to get robbed. However I managed to gather some courage, after all Robin had been so generous to me it was my duty to protect his household, or our household, as it seems now. I slipped into my flip flops and a cotton robe and picked up a pen knife from the nearby drawer, although I didn't think it would be very useful to the burglar if he had a gun. I mean, who in their right mind would take a knife to a gun fight.

Still it was better than nothing. I slowly tiptoed my way into the main hall. The noise was coming from my adjacent bedroom -- that is Robin's room! I gritted my teeth and took a deep breadth and made my way stealthily to the door. A thin slit of light could be seen as the door was partially open. Weird! Who robs someone while keeping the door open. I slowly aligned my eye to the open gap and tried to peek inside the room. The room was dimly lit and I almost fainted at what I saw. My heartbeat almost tripled and my breath got stuck at my throat.

In the lamp's dim light two masculine figures were mounted upon a feminine one. Upon a closer look one could identify Mrs Verma lying supine (on her back) with Uncle sitting right on her face and her husband sitting in between her legs with his cock deep inside his wife's juicy cunt. He was pumping away quite roughly while Robin was busy rubbing his ass on Mrs Verma's face. Her tongue was teasing his taint and big black balls while he was busy stroking his cock slowly, and also was kissing Mr Verma in the process. Shit I had no idea that Robin was bisexual. My brain should have been repulsed but my hormones were saying otherwise. My dick was the hardest it ever had been at the revelation of the blatant eroticism that was on display. I would have loved to jerk off, but was petrified at being caught if it made noise.

I observed as Robin sat more firmly on the woman's face as her tongue snaked its way into his hairy asshole, and he moaned heavily in pleasure. He fucked her tongue with his asshole, clenching his anal muscles in order to force her tongue deeper into his rectum. It was almost hypnotizing to see Robin's shining ebony muscular figure whimpering and shivering at the stimulation provided by the rimming that a woman, younger than him, was eagerly offering. He rode her face for a few more minutes but suddenly Mrs Verma's shivered and spasmed as waves of orgasmic bliss rolled through her in short intervals. He screamed into his asshole, and Robin seemed to love it. He smothered her for a few seconds with his beautiful ass before climbing back down. Mr Verma pulled out of his wife and I was pleasantly surprised to see him still hard, indicating he had not cum yet.

The two men gently rolled the poor exhausted woman aside and put a blanket on her, as they cleared some space for them on the bed. The two attacked each other's tongues, swapping and drooling all the while they gave each other the wettest kiss I ever had the fortune (or misfortune) to see. They stroked each other's cocks while they kissed deeply kissed each other with more passion than even the couples I had seen in both movies and porn. Then suddenly Robin separated the both of them and turned around in all fours, as if offering his ass to Verma to worship. Verma happily obliged as he eagerly dug into the big fleshy black ass cheeks and the black and hairy ass crack. I stood near the doorway in disbelief as I watched my beloved uncle get his ass licked and feasted upon by this business tycoon who had no problem reducing himself to kissing a man's nether region.

Verma licked Robin's balls and took each one of them in his mouth as if they were some rare delicacy. Robin moaned loudly and pushed his ass back to feel Verma's tongue go deeper in his asshole. Verma kept wiggling his tongue inside Robin's asshole, and I could see some anal mucosa and hair follicles get stuck to his mouth. After almost ten minutes of constant rimming Robin was ready for penetration. He pushed Verma on the bed and then went to the drawer to get out a transparent bottle. He squeezed some gelatinous substance out of it and generously applied it on Verma's big cock (according to my estimation, it looked a little short of eight inches) before taking a blob and applying it properly on his own anus.

Now that both of them were ready, Robin slowly crawled on top of the bed and straddled Verma, aligning his cock with his puckered hairy anus. Robin took a deep breath and slowly pushed his way downward, taking every single inch of the cock that Verma was providing. Thankfully, the cock wasn't too thick hence it didn't seem too painful for Robin, at least his face did not show it. Robin slid all the way down balls deep and sat still on Verma's dick. It was truly magical and beautiful to see with his dark skin contrasting with the pale white of Verma's as Robin just sat with Verma's cock deep inside his rectum, yet not losing a fraction of his masculinity. He looked majestic, graceful and confident. He knew what he wanted and he was taking it, in his way, making sure that Verma played by his rules.

Robin slowly rose up and down the long shaft, closing his eyes and breathing deeply as he deeply took in the pleasure of power bottoming on top of Verma. Slowly but steadily he kept increasing the pace of riding Verma's cock, Verma moaning Robin's name quite heavily as his dick was gripped and massaged hard by the tight velvety channel. Verma slowly moved his hand to cup both of Robin's ass cheeks as he started thrusting harder into the tight hairy hole.

"Harder, you bitch harder!" screamed Robin. "Fuck me harder, deeper. Drill that cock deep into my asshole. Fuck me hard so that I would be sobbing every time I try to take a shit. Put that massive dong deep in my shit tube. Fuck the living shit out of me. I will keep grinding my black ass on your white cock till you cum deep inside my bowels, till you cum harder than you have done ever before, and that includes your wife."

At the mention of his wife, I noticed that Mrs Verma was awake and was enjoying the live man on man sex with two fingers inside her pussy. Robin kept grinding and bouncing up the cock, like it was the last thing he could do before he dies. Verma leaned upwards and grabbed Robin's chocolate nipples and slowly pinched them, which caused Robin to gyrate his hips even harder. Robin then started to move back and forth and back and forth as Verma took one of his nipples in his mouth and started sucking them. Robin kept riding that dick faster and faster, dropping down every time Verma gave a hard upward thrust. The black man was loving every second of the intense sex, which was escalated by the presence of his lover's voyeuristic wife.

The fucking had been going on for quite a while, when suddenly Verma wailed that he was close to cumming. Robin quickly dropped down, swallowing all of the cock and his ass pressing on Verma's balls, which seemed to trigger Verma's orgasm. The white guy spurted repeatedly deep inside Robin's ass, unloading a massive amount of cum inside the black guy. Robin smiled and started kissing Verma right in front of his wife, to which the perverted cuck wife shuddered in orgasmic ecstasy. Robin was still hard and hadn't cum yet, but he got off Robin and then pushed Mrs Verma back on the bed to sit on her face once again.

"Your husband fucked me harder than he ever fucked you, bitch. My asshole is tender, taking care of your stud's insatiable sexual appetite. Clean my dirty ass now, make sure its spotless, or I will make sure you do not get your husband's dick for a whole week." Robin ordered.

Mrs Verma quickly dove in. She gently encircled the rim of his anus to get the sphincter muscle to relax, and then started probing her tongue inside. She started sucking the cum out of the dark hairy asshole of Robin while he ordered the husband to lick his nipples. The couple now worked conjointly to serve the big black stud. Robin then suddenly farted in Reshmi's mouth, to which Reshmi didn't seem slightly bothered, rather it worked as a catalyst as she dove in deeper. Her tongue was pressing on Robin's prostate much to his pleasure, and that combined with the sweet nipple torture that Verma was providing made Robin cum hands free on Mrs Verma's tits and belly. He was panting and slowly came down and kissed the couple passionately. They headed off towards the bathroom as I slowly backed away from the doorway. I stealthily made my way back to my bedroom where I dropped the knife back in the drawer and jumped on the bed to take care of business.

I slid down my shorts to reveal the rock hard boner that was already dripping precum. As I slowly stroked my cock I started visualizing the erotic masculine display of gay sex, Robin's glistening dark muscles contracting with every thrust of his lover's penis and the way he moaned as he was being rimmed. I imagined myself being squeezed under those muscular buns, him riding my tongue with that hairy asshole. I imagined him tying me up in the bed and riding me to multiple orgasms till my dick turned raw. All these thoughts caused me to cum hard and I bit my lip not to make any noise. Finally with a satisfied feeling and a hand full of cum I went back to sleep, the crickets chirping outside and the full moon creating a mystical aura.

Next morning, I woke up and post nut clarity hit me late but hard. I pushed myself out of the bed and brushed my teeth. After I took a shower, I headed downstairs to see an unperturbed Robin making toast and omelet. Now normally I would be more interested in the food, but after witnessing the events that unfolded last night, I was more interested in staring at his booty. Robin served us both breakfast which we ravished with ease. Seriously the man can make a delicious omelet -- filled with mushrooms, red jalapenos, onions, red bell pepper and cheese. And you can hear the crunch in the toast from a mile away.

After we were done eating, I helped Robin clear off the table before we headed to the living room, each of us having a cup of coffee in our hands. The fresh aroma was buzzing in every corner of the room. As we sipped the hot brew we discussed our plans. I didn't have much going on anyway, probably some homework and a few surveys to do, which I could do later on.

12