Robin's Anal Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait." said Susan, looking at Jim. He just smiled back at her.

"Turn that lush back to low. It's time to set this bitch back in her place. Bitch, wiggle out of those panties." said Robin as she stepped in front of Susan and pinched her hard nipple.

Susan squeezed her knees together and wiggled her legs enough that gravity worked its magic on her panties. They fell to her black pumps, and Susan stepped carefully out of them.

"Slut bitches shave their pussies. Sit back down on this chair, and spread your legs." ordered Robin, pushing Susan backwards.

Susan fell ungracefully into the chair, the scratchy fabric uncomfortable on her naked ass.

"Now scoot your ass to the edge." said Robin.

Susan slid her pelvis forward, resting her ass on the hard wooden bar across the front of the chair.

"Go get me some shaving cream, paper towels, oil and a razor." she told Jim. While Jim was gathering supplies, Robin grabbed each of Susan's nipples, pulling hard and roughly groping her breasts.

When Jim returned, Robin opened the razor holding it up for Susan to see. "Don't move, bitch. I might cut you." Robin said.

Susan looked at Robin nervously.

Robin knelt down between Susan's legs, and Jim handed her the remaining tools.

"Turn the lush to high."

Jim complied, and both of them watched Susan as she closed her eyes and writhed in pleasure.

20 seconds later, "That's enough." said Robin. Turn it off while I'm shaving, but after each stroke, turn it back on high." she told Jim. Turning to Susan, "Don't you cum, bitch."

She applied the shaving cream, and started to shave. After each downward stroke, Robin wiped the cream and hair from the cheap blade onto the paper towels while Jim adjusted the lush. After a few minutes of this, Susan's pussy was completely bald, and dripping wet.

"Jim, come touch this bald pussy." said Robin as she stood up. She picked up the baby oil, and squirted it on Robin's chest. "Massage that oil all over my bitch here." said Robin.

Jim rubbed his hands over his wife's chest, massaging the oil across her tits, down her stomach, and over her smooth pussy.

"Stand up." ordered Robin.

Susan had trouble with the request as her hands were of no use tied behind her back. Jim pulled her up and continued spreading oil. His hands covered her shoulders, back and ass, before focusing again on her smooth pussy.

"Kneel on this chair." ordered Robin. "Time for your discipline. Lean your body forward so your shoulders rest on the chair back. You know, I didn't think I'd end this day by having a naked woman pushing her bare ass out in the wind for me to turn it red. How's that make you feel bitch? I think I need a picture or no one will believe me."

"No!" shouted Susan, then more meekly, "Please."

"She doesn't want a picture, Jim." said Robin as she rubbed her hand across Susan's well oiled ass cheek. "Turn it back on high."

After another 20 seconds or so, Robin asked, "What will you do bitch, instead of a picture?" She smacked Susan's ass hard. Again, then again.

"What...will... you... do?" Robin repeated sternly, pausing between each word.

"I... I don't know. What do you want me to do?" gasped Susan between heavy breaths.

The vibrator was still on high.

"What will you do?" asked Robin. "Final question before I take your picture."

Susan panted rhythmically. "Whatever. Whatever you ask." she breathed. "Just no pictures.... please."

Robin smiled triumphantly, saying, "Jim, get a pack of emergency candles by the batteries." Jim did as instructed.

"Now it's time for your punishment, bitch. Count out loud as I spank your ass." said Robin. "If you're good, you might get a reward."

SMACK!

"one" said Susan softly.

"Louder!" said Robin as she spanked Susan hard again.

"two" said Susan - too soft still.

"Louder, and don't make me tell you again!" SPANK, SPANK, SPANK in rapid succession.

"THREE, FOUR, FIVE" yelled Susan. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT," Susan yelled between pants. The spanking continued.

"EIGHT, NINE, TEN."

Robin turned to Jim, "Give her some vibes." Jim complied as Robin rubbed oil onto Susan's ass cheeks. Susan moaned with delight, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm. "Turn it off."

10 more spanks, followed by activating the vibrator. Pulse, Wave, Firework. 10 hard strokes, then a brief reward.

Robin finally stopped at 50. Both of Susan's ass cheeks were bright red. Robin had a bit of sweat on her brow, while Susan's eyes were teary. Robin rubbed Susan's red ass cheeks, and said, "I hope you've learned to be kind to others, bitch. But you did good so far. Now comes the 'whatever you ask' part."

Susan was barely registering the conversation. The pain of the spanks, mixed with the pleasure of the vibrator were all consuming. She wanted to cum, but had been cruelly denied each time she was close. She needed to cum.

Robin picked up the emergency candles. There were 2 to a pack, about 1 and half inches in diameter, and about 6 inches long. Robin pulled out a candle, and slid it back and forth between Susan's well oiled ass cheeks.

"You're going to need this." said Robin holding the lube "Give her a wave vibration, Jim. I'll prepare for her final step. I know from the plug that you're an anal slut already... so enjoy this."

Jim activated the vibrator, causing Susan to to moan softly. Robin, still rubbing Susan's ass cheeks, spread them wide to reveal her lined ring. She applied a generous amount of lube, and Susan gasped as the cool liquid coated her outer rim. Next Robin took the candle and heavily coated it with lube. With a final squirt of lube directly on her asshole, Robin slowly inserted the candle, wick first, into Susan's most private hole.

"Here's how it's going to go down. Susan, your hands are still obviously tied behind your back. You're going to fuck your ass with this candle. I'm going to watch as you do it. With every thrust in, you're going to say, 'I'm Robin's anal bitch.' Got all that?"

Susan's eyes were wide with shock. Robin grabbed her chin, looking directly into her eyes and asked again, "Got all that?"

"y-yes" stammered Susan, as she grasped her hands around the candle and slowly pushed it deeper inside. She added softly, "I'm Robin's.... a-anal bitch."

Robin picked up her phone, aiming it at Susan. "Say it louder, you know I'd love a picture here. Who are you?" asked Robin after the first thrust.

"Robin's.... anal.... bitch." breathed Susan softly. She grunted with each word as she pushed the candle slowly back and forth. "I'm" Susan pulled the candle out. "Robin's" as she pushed the candle back in. "anal.... bitch"

"I'm... Robin's... anal... bitch." Susan said between deep breaths. One word with each thrust. "I'm... Robin's.... anal... bitch." Susan breathed heavily. The lush was pulsing inside her pussy as she pumped the candle in and out of her asshole, repeating her mantra over and over again. "I'm... Robin's... anal... bitch."

Robin placed the phone face down on the floor below Susan's face. "No pictures then, you're being a good girl. Now fuck that ass Susan. Fuck your ass with a candle. Jim turn that lush to Earthquake."

Jim complied with the instruction, as Susan continued pumping. "I'm... Robin's... anal... bitch."

The lush built inside her relentlessly massaging her wet passage. The candle heightening each vibration as she pushed in and out. The noise coming from Susan was a mixture of moans, shrieks of delight, and occasional slurred words "Robin's", "anal" and "bitch".

"She's close - turn off the vibe." said Robin. "Jim, get over there and fuck my anal bitch."

Jim was rock hard by this point, and was already stoking his dick through his pants. He unzipped, and pulled out his eight inch shaft. Robin tossed him the lube, which he applied liberally. He then grabbed his wife's hands, and pulled the candle out her ass with a pop.

Jim positioned the tip of his wide cock against his bride's well warmed asshole, and pushed inside. Susan moaned with delight, and rocked backwards to meet the intrusion, allowing Jim to thrust balls deep into her ass.

Jim grabbed her hips, and started to slowly pump in and out. He admired Susan's still bright red, tight ass cheeks, and slapped her right cheek with each inward thrust.

"That's right boy, spank my bitch." said Robin. "Fuck that red ass."

Susan's head was down, facing the floor. Robin grabbed her hair, and pulled up. Susan lifted her head, looking directly into Robin's big brown eyes. Robin stroked her hair like she was a favored dog.

"Who are you?" Robin asked,

"I'm... Robin's... anal... bitch." replied Susan, one word with each thrust.

Susan's body was bursting with sensations. Her ass burned from each slap, her hair was being pulled then stroked, and while the vibrator inside her pussy was on pause, her husband's dick was invading her asshole.

Jim moved a hand to Susan's clit to add the finishing touch. He rubbed her clit quickly while continuing to pump in and out of her ass. Robin released Susan's hair, and cupped her face, saying, "Cum, Bitch."

"I'm" Susan squealed with delight as her orgasm built. "Robin's" she shrieked. "a-a-a-a-anal" as her orgasm consumed her "bi-bit-bitch... bitch" she exploded in delight. She had never cum like this before and was still saying her mantra softly as she caught her breath. "I'm... Robin's.... anal... bitch." she repeated softly time and again as Jim continued to thrust, and Robin cupped her head softly.

Jim exploded in his wife's ass, with a hard slap to her backside. When he was fully drained, Jim held Susan's hips and slipped his softening dick from her ass. Then he picked up his wife's panties and wiped his dick before slipping it back into his trousers.

Robin picked up her phone and walked over to Jim, patting him on the back. "Well, Jim, did you get your money's worth?" she laughed. "When you came in this afternoon I thought you were full of it. But I'll play this role anytime. I'm telling you, it played out just like you said it would." Jim reached for his wallet and handed her two crisp $100 bills.

"I think you can turn on that vibrator after a few minutes - your girl looks spent right now." Susan was still kneeling on the chair and breathing hard. "Jim, help her up." said Robin.

Jim helped Susan to her feet as Robin pulled Susan's panties from Jim's hand. She picked up the discarded candle, wiped it clean, and dropped it in her store vest pocket.

"Do you have some scissors to cut her hands free?" asked Jim.

"No, but you do at home, I'm sure." said Robin as she walked to face Susan, whose eyes were downcast, and didn't rise to make contact with Robin's. She traced a finger down Susan's cheek to her mouth saying "Open wide".

Susan parted her lips, and Robin balled up the dirty thong and pushed it inside.

"Now bend over." said Robin. Susan again complied, as Robin picked up the plug from the floor, rubbed it on Susan's wet pussy, and pushed it inside her ass. "My anal bitch is going to ride home just like this."

Then turning to Susan, she said "Now bitch, I'm gonna hold on to this candle." patting her vest pocket. "You know where to find me when you need it again."

Robin watched the couple walk toward the doors. Jim turned the lock - the keys were still in it - and walked with his naked wife, still wearing her heels, to their car. He opened the passenger door, and helped Susan ease into the passenger seat, hands still bound behind her back. Jim reached over and buckled her seat belt, before gently shutting the door. He smiled at Robin, who was standing in the store window and gave a little wave before climbing into the car and putting his foot on the gas.

Robin locked the door and walked to the back room. She looked down at her phone, and hit play. The video was completely black, but the sound was clear. "I'm Robin's anal Bitch." sounded once again in the small store. She sat down by the security camera console, rewound the footage, and slipped a blank disc in the machine. When she'd gone back far enough to see Susan enter the store, she pressed play and hit record. As the blank disc spun to life, capturing the evenings events, Robin slipped her hand down her own pants, inside her wet panties, and began to stroke.

Next Friday was a long way off, but she couldn't wait for it to come.

12