Robin's Wedding Ch. 06

Story Info
Robin's Wild Wedding.
10.8k words
4.73
9.9k
15
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 6

Robin's Wild Wedding

October 14, 12:05 AM

* * * Robin Nelson * * *

* * * Part 1: Commitment * * *

When I was a little girl, I imagined having a big white wedding to marry the man of my dreams before we lived happily ever after. As I grew into a teenager, and after my father left, my mother taught me that love and sex were two different things and that men were only good for sex, not love. When I got older, and became a prostitute, the idea of marrying a man seemed completely ridiculous. But then, as I got out of that life and into the swinging lifestyle, that dream got reawakened. This time, the dream of a beautiful white wedding became sexily twisted into what I liked to call my wild wedding.

With John, both of those dreams were coming true.

While that little girl's white wedding was a few hours away, that young woman's wild wedding was beginning.

My heart pounded in my breast as I watched Angela, her back to me, march toward the entryway and around the corner. Her new tattoos were amazing, and I could see most of them pretty clearly through the green sheer open cup babydoll she wore. She looked amazingly sexy wearing only that babydoll plus a pair of green heels; no panties to hide her pussy and nothing at all to hide her breasts as she displayed them proudly through the cutouts, the green frilly straps framing them beautifully.

I took the opportunity to look down at myself to make sure everything was in order. My pale skin nearly blended in with the white open bust teddy I wore, my alabaster breasts and hard pink nipples on full display. The white mesh teddy covered my stomach but not my sides and back, other than a strap or two. Though I wore no panties, the built-in garters were attached to mid-thigh white nylons which ended in white heels. I couldn't see the veil which topped my mane of orange hair, both falling to the middle of my back, nor the sheer train of the dress which started at the top of my ass and ran a full six inches to not even cover my ass. It was more like a big bow than a train.

I glanced to my right at my mother, Kate, who smiled at me sweetly. She wore a man's suit as if she were the father of the bride. I didn't grow up with a father. Kate filled that role, along with all others, mother, friend, and, when I was eighteen, lover. For her to have such a low opinion of men and to give me away to John, not only at this wedding but at the white wedding later, made me so happy.

Looking down my right arm, which bore a white satin glove that ran from my elbow down to my hand, which was lightly wrapped around a big flesh-colored dildo. Kate's slacks were fully opened and the dildo in my hand protruded from the opening. It was not lost on me how lucky I was that all my friends, as well as my mother, had been glad to accommodate this wild wedding of mine, no idea being so extreme that any of them declined, or even hesitated to agree.

Once Angela was clear of the entryway, Raine and Jenny closed the doors.

Kate and I stepped up in front of the sealed entryway, waiting. It took about thirty seconds, but it seemed like forever, before the music changed to the bridal march. We looked at each other and giggled for a moment.

Kate said, "You're as crazy as I am."

I gave her a big smile. I would have kissed her, but I didn't want to disturb our makeup or take a chance on messing up our setup. Everything was, so far, exactly how I had wanted it to be. I gave her an air kiss and said, "Love you too."

After Raine and Jenny opened the doors, Kate and I began marching forward.

The room was brighter than the entryway had been, and I blinked a moment to adjust, scanning the room as I entered.

Everyone was on their feet. All of our sexy friends were there, lining both sides of the aisle as we took one deliberate step after another. There was everyone from the club, mostly couples, giving me big smiles as I walked by. Everyone was silent but ogling my body as I walked past them. I loved all of them dearly and I, as usual, loved that I was the center of their attention.

John's parents were not there; they didn't even know about it. And there was nobody from our day jobs; jobs which we planned to quit if the club started bringing in enough money.

As we neared the altar, I shifted my attention forward, careful not to trip or stumble.

In the center of the group at the altar was the priestess I had hired to conduct the ceremony. She was a pretty raven-haired woman in her forties, dressed in a completely sheer gown which left nothing to the imagination. She was at one with the universe, I knew, and so she only wore the gown for appearances; if I had asked her to conduct the ceremony naked, she would have eagerly obliged. The priestess had insisted on a few things in the ceremony, but I had gotten her to cooperate on most things. While this wedding would be legal, John and I would file the paperwork from the big wedding in a few hours so that nobody would ask as to why our officiate was different. Either way, I wanted both weddings to be on the same day. That's why this one was taking place just after midnight.

To the right of the priestess, that's my left, stood my pretty maids all in a row.

First was my adopted sister Angela, thin with small tits, shoulder-length blond hair, and tattoos galore. She was my Maid of Honor.

To the left of her was my first bridesmaid, Dana, wearing the same green babydoll as Angela. She was short, like me, with small tits and long blond hair. Below the hem of her garment, I could clearly see her pink pussy with no hair in sight.

My second bridesmaid, Maria, was to the left of Dana. Maria's skin was darker than all of ours, brown from her Mexican heritage, contrasting less with the dark green babydoll than the other women. Her brown breasts were as big as mine, d cups, and sagged just a bit on her chest. The nipples were hard though, as they were being attended to by Stewart.

Stewart was a newer friend from the club, and he was the flower boy; or, head boy, as I liked to call it. He had his back to me, wearing only a bowtie and black underwear that was basically a thong in back and a cock sock in front. He knelt in front of Maria tweaking her nipples with his mouth before he moved on to Dana. He was responsible for keeping the girls excited.

As I came even closer to the altar, I looked to my right.

John stood there, waiting for me, with his familiar piercing blue eyes, short black hair, and strong jaw.

My breath caught in my throat for a moment as I studied him.

He looked so handsome in his black and white tuxedo. It looked so formal and dignified except for the fact that a hole had been cut into the front of his pants. From the top of the zipper to the bottom, a circle of material had been removed. There was no zipper. In its place I, and everyone, could clearly see his magnificent cock.

His ruddy rod was hard and throbbing, standing at attention from his groin. I knew there was some chemical help as well as our flower girl, Heather, involved in keeping it erect, but I marveled anyway. Nine inches long and as thick as my wrist, it was a sight to behold. His balls were not tucked into his pants inasmuch as that was not possible given the size of the hole. They looked full as they hung below his shaft; he had not cum for a while, in anticipation of this moment, abstaining just as I had. Our last orgasm had been a few days ago, the day after our parties.

As I stepped closer, I looked down the line to, first, John's best man, Chris Ivanov, Dana's fiancé. He had the same short black hair as John, was the same height but had a slighter build. Dressed in the same type of tuxedo with the same cutout, his cock, darker than his skin tone but with a pink head, also stood up proud and strong, two inches shorter and not as thick. Though it was less impressive than John's, I knew it was a formidable tool that he knew how to use.

Beside him, taller than both, stood the deeply tanned Alex Moore, Maria's husband. His long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, I thought of him as my big brother or, sometimes, a father figure. If he hadn't been married to Maria, I might have pursued him myself when I was searching for a husband. He looked great in the tuxedo, his hard brown dick, currently being pumped by Heather's fist, was longer than Chris' but not as long or as thick as John's.

The last groomsman was Frank Fuller, husband of Melissa, he was the same height as John but not as fit; a little overweight. Pale and soft, his looks were deceiving because I knew that he had tremendous endurance. His pale cock, slightly shorter than John's but quite a bit thicker, was currently being sucked by Heather, her lips stretched tight.

Speaking of which, Heather was on her knees wearing the same sheer green babydoll as the bridesmaids. Her tits were beautifully displayed to give the groomsmen something to watch while she worked to keep them hard. I found myself wondering if she was regretting volunteering to be my flower girl.

Everything was exactly as I had detailed. Still, seeing it was a sight to behold.

Kate and I stopped in from of the priestess as John joined us, turning his back to the crowd. The smell of incense the priestess was burning was thicker near the altar, as was the scent of sexual arousal.

The priestess said, her voice easily traveling to everyone in the room, "Who presents this woman to be married to this man?"

"I do," Kate said before passionately kissing me on the lips. Our tongues played with each other as we kissed, my hand still on her strap-on, as her hand fell to between my legs.

"Mmm," I moaned into her mouth as I felt her middle finger slip between the folds of my pussy, pull some juice onto the tip, and drag it up to my slick clit.

Kate broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Mom," I whispered back.

Then Kate took my right hand from her strap-on and placed it on John's hard cock. I had noticed that it had started to soften but it was now fully hard, presumably at seeing our kiss.

After Kate stepped back, I smiled at John as I slowly stroked his big dick. He smiled back at me, and we both turned our attention to the priestess.

She intoned loudly, "Friends, we are here today to join John and Robin in a life of mutual commitment. It is fitting and appropriate that you, the family and friends of John and Robin be here to witness and to participate in their union. For, freedom of sexual expression, which has brought them together today, had its roots, and was reinforced, by the sex they have had with you over the years."

Then, a bit quieter but still loud enough for all to hear, she continued, "John and Robin, maintaining an open relationship is difficult, and maintaining an open marriage; even more so. Please know that the only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in demanding or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what was in nostalgia, nor forward to what might be in dread or anticipation but, instead, living in the present relationship and accepting it as it is now.

"You have both worked extremely hard to ensure that any thoughts of jealousy are purged from your relationship. While there will always be some insecurity that breeds feelings of jealousy, may this commitment that you make to one another today serve to bolster your defense against these destructive forces."

Then the Priestess paused a moment before announcing loudly, "There are two components to an open marriage; your commitment to each other and the support of your friends. First is your commitment to each other.

"John and Robin have written their own vows. John?"

John reached into his tuxedo pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper. He unfolded it, put it in his left hand, turned toward me, and pressed his right hand between my legs. Like Kate before him, he slipped his middle finger between the folds of my pussy to my clit.

Pleasure shot threw my brain, as I dropped my left hand to join my right at working on his dick. I cupped his balls and stroked him, trying to show him how excited I was and make sure he stayed hard.

John read, a bit shakily, "Robin, you blew into my life like a hurricane; turned everything upside down and inside out. You are a beautiful woman that any man would feel lucky to even know. I am the luckiest of all to be standing here. I am so happy that, of all the men you could have chosen to marry, you chose me.

"Having said that, please know that I see you. I see your flaws. I love your little flaws; without them, you're not Robin. As for those bigger flaws, those things of which you feel ashamed? I love those too. Quick to anger, but even quicker to apologize. A past of which you sometimes regret, but that has made you into the woman you are today. I love everything about you. You make me feel special and you bring excitement to my life."

I stopped stroking him for a moment as I took in what he had said. Tears formed in my eyes despite the pleasure coursing through me from my clit being rubbed. This man loved me more than I had ever been loved by anyone, and I was determined to make him as happy as he made me.

Once I resumed stroking, he continued, "I promise to protect you from harm; to be your confidant, your lover, and your friend; to offer you my shoulder when you are sad, my arm when you are weak, my chest when you are sleepy, my cock when you are horny, --"

Many in the room chuckled at that. I would have too if it weren't for the pleasure clouding my mind.

After a slight pause John continued, "-- and my face when you need a place to sit; --"

The crowd erupted into claps and cheers as I laughed.

After pausing long enough for the cheers to die down, he continued, "-- to nurse you when you are sick and fuck you when you're well; to freely share you and know that our relationship is unthreatened by it; and, most of all, to love you, just as you are, for as long as we both shall live."

I wiped the tears from my eyes with my left hand before pulling my own note from under the back of my veil, where it had set nested securely within my hair. I flipped it open so I could read it, having to use my occupied hand for a moment.

He was still rubbing my clit, but he wasn't doing it so vigorously as to make me cum. Still, it felt so fucking good.

Taking a deep breath, my right hand back on his cock, I read my note, "John, you are my rock. We have had our share of misunderstandings, but you have always been there for me. I could not ask for a kinder or gentler soul with whom to spend the rest of my life.

"Sometimes I feel so undeserving of the love and understanding that you give me. I know that I occasionally let my temper get the best of me and it amazes me that you are still here. Please know that through it all I loved you. Here, in this moment, I love you. And for the rest of my life, I will love you. Honestly and truly, John, I am deeply and madly in love with you.

"I promise to always keep you sexually satisfied, with my hand," I released his cock for a moment and held up my hand. I continued, "... my mouth, my pussy ..." as I put my fingers to my mouth and then to my pussy.

Everyone laughed at that.

After a short pause I said, "... and my friends; ..."

The crowd cheered, all female voices.

"... to fulfill any deep dark nasty fantasy you might have now or in the future; ..."

The crowd cheered again, this time all male voices.

My hand on his cock again, I continued, "... to share you with my friends ..."

The women cheered again.

"... and to make sure they treat you right; to always be sexually, emotionally, and mentally available to you; and to stand by your side and love you with all of my heart for as long as we both shall live."

The priestess whispered, "Heather and Stewart, please prepare the bride and groom."

As I released John's cock, Heather came forward, still on her knees, and sucked him deep into her face. She began bobbing her head vigorously up and down his shaft, loud slurping sounds coming from her mouth as she expertly blew him.

Stewart lifted me onto an elevated chair he and Maria had picked up from the side and placed behind me.

The chair supported my back, reclined me a bit, and supported both of my thighs with a spread configuration that placed my pussy spread open at waist height. I felt so exposed in that moment and so thrilled at the same time. I was the center of attention at the wild wedding of my dreams.

Stewart knelt before me and pressed his face to my pussy, licking and then sucking at my already excited clit. Stewart worked on me for a moment, bringing me close to orgasm but not allowing me to achieve it.

So far, everything had gone according to plan, and I was so happy. The whole thing was being recorded and I just knew it was a video I would treasure and rewatch for the rest of my life.

Satisfied at how excited and wet I was, Stewart moved to the side as Heather, having brought John just short of orgasm, pushed him to stand in front of me.

As I lovingly gazed up at John through lust-glazed eyes, knowing his hard cock was mere inches from my hungry cunt, the priestess said to us, loud enough for all to hear, "Since the vows have now been exchanged, please show your commitment to those assembled. John, you may fuck the bride."

On cue, John leaned toward me. As his lips met mine and we kissed, I felt his cock touch my pussy and then slide inside.

I put my arms around him, feeling his tuxedo jacket, the material rough under my fingers. I groaned into his mouth. The feel of his lips on mine and his cock entering me as everyone watched, was the top highlight of my life.

As pleasure exploded in my brain, it washed away all rational thoughts. I broke the kiss and moaned, my voice echoing off the walls. "Oh my god," I groaned softly.

John kissed me again, pressing his warm wet tongue down against mine as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth, savoring the sweet friction as well as spreading the juices from the depths of my cunt to coat his throbbing cock completely. Of course, that wasn't really necessary since we were both coated with Heather and Stewart's saliva. Still, I loved how he drove his prick deep inside of me, his balls pressing firmly against my ass on every stroke, the head of his dick pressing against the back of my cunt.

Since it had been a few days and my love tunnel had contracted a bit, he was actually stretching me a little deeper, which I loved. We had both been denied sex for a few days, so we were also very sensitive and in need of release. I knew, despite the public situation, it wouldn't take either of us very long. This was exactly as I had planned it.

I had planned some things for he and I to say, which I had already veered from but, as the pleasure surged into me, pumped by John's meaty cock, I remembered my line. I broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes. "Take my fucking pussy," I grunted, adding the swear word without meaning to. "It belongs to you."

He grinned at me through the haze of lust and embellished his own line right back at me, "Take my fucking cock!" He rocked his big dick into me, slapping his hips against mine and making the sound of it echo in the filled room. "It belongs to you."

The crowd around us, who I had expected to be cheering and shouting, were completely silent. The only sounds that could be heard was the sloshing of a cock fucking a wet cunt and the steady slap of our two bodies coming together again and again.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers