Robin's Wedding Ch. 10

Story Info
John’s Wild Reception.
7.2k words
4.77
5.4k
3
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,496 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 10

John's Wild Reception

October 14, 6:12 PM

* * * John Parker * * *

I looked down at the ring on my finger and smiled. I had done it! I had married Robin! We had been through so much together; tests, lies, jealousy, interlopers, secrets, and infidelity. Through it all we held tight, and finally made it out the other end as a married couple.

Taking a deep breath, I realized that it was a new chapter in our lives, bringing its own challenges, but I looked forward to it with a sense of hope. If we had made it through all that, we should be able to weather any other storm life might throw at us; "knock on wood" as my mother would say.

"Baby bro? Is it okay I'm here?"

The sound of my sister's voice pulled me from my revelry and caused me to look up. I smiled at her pretty face and said, "Of course it is, Jenny."

She put her coat on the counter as she came up to hug me. She looked beautiful with her hair down. Her tattoos were striking as she wore her "Inked and Awesome" tank top and a very short black skirt.

"Didn't your legs freeze out there?" I asked as I hugged her, her full breasts pressing firmly against my chest through my black t-shirt.

She stepped back and smiled, "Yes. I practically had to run from the car. It made me wish I had worn panties."

Raine came up and stood beside her, laughing as she took her hand. Her pink hair was almost orange in the red lights of the entrance to the club. She wore a pink tank top with pink jeans. "I told her to wear pants. She could have frozen her clit off!"

"Whatever," Jenny said with a laugh and a wave of her hand, "I knew it would be warm in here."

"Let me show you around. We're closed except for this party, so pardon the construction. The next four weeks will see this place transformed."

As I walked them around Robin's Nest, Jenny asked, "What should I expect tonight? I'm a little nervous."

For her to admit that was a big deal so I took her seriously and said, "Well, you and I need to keep our distance in front of other people, since you're actually my sister."

"Didn't she fuck you right before the wedding?" Raine asked.

I grinned, glad that Jenny wasn't keeping secrets from her new girlfriend, and said, "Yes; I was just being clear." Then to Jenny I said, "So, other than me, whom you hook up with tonight is completely up to you."

"Can I use my strap-on?" she asked.

"Of course. As with anything, just be sure the other person is comfortable and you're good. 'No' means 'no', so if anyone says 'no', just move on or do something else. Don't take it personally."

She nodded.

"Are you two going to stick together?" I asked.

Raine interrupted and said, "I told her to go experiment and have fun, as long as she comes back to me."

Jenny nodded, though she seemed unsure.

I stopped and looked at her. I said, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Jenny nodded.

"Nobody is going to steal Raine from you," I told her. "She has known these people for a very long time and Raine is very loyal. You have nothing to worry about."

"It's not that," she said. "I just don't want to do something to make Raine feel bad."

Raine said, "Aww, honey, is that what this is about? Look, I know these people. Whatever you do with them is nothing compared to what we do together. I know that none of them will let you do or say the things to them that you do and say to me. I'm not worried."

It was my turn to be surprised. I knew how aggressive Raine liked her sex, and I knew that Jenny had always had to hold back with other women. Had this match turned out even better than I had imagined.

"John?" Jenny asked. "Are you okay?"

"I was just imagining what you do and say to Raine."

Raine laughed and said, "She slaps my face, holds me down, and tells me what a nasty fucking cunt I am as she pounds the shit out of me with her strap-on."

I looked wide eyed at Jenny, then I finally said, "Yeah, don't try to do that to anyone here tonight."

We all laughed.

* * *

Robin's Nest filled up quickly right before seven. At TSC the doors were locked at eight, but this wasn't TSC any longer and this was a private party, so I locked the doors at seven. I didn't want to have someone guard the entrance. If we had stragglers, they'd have to ring the bell. There was a sign outside that read "Closed for Private Party".

In the main room we had a couple dozen of our closest friends. Kate, Robin's mom, had decided not to attend. She didn't want to overshadow Robin, which she might have done, but if she had wanted to attend neither of us would have objected. She had given us a lot of money to buy this place off Nick and renovate it, so that earned her a lot of goodwill with me.

"Thank you all for coming," I said loudly, quieting everyone down from their conversations.

"As you can see, we are still not finished renovating this place. We are going to call it Robin's Nest."

Robin, standing beside me in a sheer white teddy, added, "Tonight, this is a private party; just me, my husband, and my dearest friends. Nobody is paying to get in and the drinks are free, so indulge but don't overdo it because at ten tonight we are going to have a special event that will become a staple at Robin's Nest. In other words, all you guys save at least one bullet in the chamber for that and don't get so drunk you can't pull the trigger. Know what I mean?"

Tony Russo piped up and said, "What do you mean, Robin?"

She laughed and said, "Just be able to get your big dick hard at ten tonight, Tony! Capisce?"

Everyone laughed at that, especially Tony. He was a short balding slightly overweight Italian man with a five-inch dick. She wasn't mocking his size, since everyone knew Tony was not shy about what he could do with his tool, but she was playing off his heritage.

"Not a problem little lady!" Tony replied with a drawl, sounding like a cowboy, and making everyone laugh.

When the laugher finally died down, I added, "Unlike the weddings, this reception will have no structure to it, other than the event at ten. Let's all just relax and have fun."

Robin quickly added, "Oh, also, John and I will be doing our own separate things tonight, since we'll have a two-week honeymoon and we've already had sex once today -"

"Is that why you were late to the reception?" Dana asked.

"Yes, if you must know," Robin said with a broad smile. "So, if you must leave before ten, please find me and John so we can each say goodbye to you in person. Robin's Nest won't be open for at least a month; check your e-mails. So, we may not see some of you for quite a while after this."

The din of conversations filled the air as the music started.

I smiled at Robin, and she grinned back at me. We headed towards the bar and fell in line behind some of our guests.

Eventually, we got our drinks, as people behind us lined up for seconds.

The music thumped and the lights flashed and spun across the dance floor as many of our friends danced together.

Robin and I chatted through our first drink and, still feeling the buzz, we got new drinks, and headed out onto the dance floor. We danced together for a few minutes.

I glanced around and smiled at her as we both started swaying to the music.

"I love you," Robin said to me. "Just have fun and we'll meet back here at ten."

"We need to move the couches at nine-thirty," I pointed out.

"Yeah, good point." Then she turned her head to the side with a twinkle in her eye and said, "I promise not to have a triple penetration tonight, since you'll be off doing your own thing."

I smiled and shook my head. "You'd better not do that again without me. You'd better call me over to participate."

"Deal!" she said with a chuckle. "I think I'll need to get some sort of pussy tightening cream if everyone keeps stretching me out."

I laughed, "Do they make such a thing?"

"They do," Rita Gill interjected. "I don't think they work too well, though. It's better to work on your pelvic floor muscles."

I looked at her in surprise as she danced beside me, holding a drink in her left hand, and put her right hand lightly on my shoulder. She was looking very pretty in a long red satin slip, her long brown hair flowing behind her pretty face and many of her numerous tattoos on proud display. Rita, I knew, loved group activities where she could get double penetrated so, I reasoned, maybe it made sense that she would know about things like that. "Wow, Rita. I haven't seen you in weeks. Have you lost weight?"

She nodded as Anne Erickson started dancing with Robin and talking to her about the plans she had for the club. Rita said, "I got sick a few weeks ago and recently recovered. It really messed with my appetite for a while. Best diet I've ever been on, but I wouldn't recommend it."

I smiled at that and nodded as I danced with Rita. "Well, you're looking really sexy. Glad you're feeling better. Any new tattoos?"

She shook her head and said, "No, and I have so many that are starting to fade. I really need to make an appointment to have them freshened up."

My hands fell to her hips as we danced, I said, "You have so many; that could take a lot of work."

"You don't have any tattoos, do you?" she asked, her hips swishing from side to side as she kept the beat.

I shook my head. "I don't think I'd deal well with the pain. My sister, Jenny, has a lot, though."

"That's your sister? The one wearing the tank top? The big dragon tattoo on one arm and the flowers on the other?"

"That's her."

"Wow, she's fucking hot," she said with a smile. Then with a wink she added, "Almost as hot as you."

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I replied, looking her up and down. As Rita dropped her left hand down off my shoulder, down my chest, and across the front of my pants, where she could feel my cock lurch, I glanced around at the dancefloor. It was filled with people all around us, all caressing someone else.

A woman behind me ran her hand down my back and cupped my ass as Terrance, from behind Rita, kissed her on the neck and reached in between us to cup one of her breasts. While in any other situation these would have been invasions of my personal space, in this context it was expected. I learned long ago to accept other guys being close to me, or touching me incidentally, so I wasn't offended that Terrance was groping my dance partner.

Normally, people start drinking for an hour or so prior to the doors being locked, so I was surprised everyone was groping each other only 30 minutes in. Typically, it takes some alcohol to loosen everyone up but, this time, they were just starting to get down to business after only one drink. I smiled, figuring that my friends were very comfortable with each other and needed little more intoxication than the proximity of the opposite sex.

I slipped my right hand up to Rita's free breast while my other hand boldly delved between her thighs. I found no panties there as I slipped my finger gently between her folds until I found the moisture waiting for me. I pulled it up to her clit and rocked my finger gently back and forth along her hairless groove.

She looked into my eyes, hers wide in surprise at being groped so directly, and said "Shit John, you're getting right down to business." Then she smiled as she unzipped my slacks. After she fished my hardening cock out into the flashing multi-colored lights of the dancefloor, she stroked me to full hardness.

"And you're not?" I replied, loving the feel of her soft hand on my shaft, despite us being surrounded by a mass of clothed people.

She laughed and then said, "Fuck this. Come with me, John!" She gave my cock a tug to follow her and then released me as she walked off the dancefloor. With her drink still in her left hand, her right hand grabbed Terrence's and she pulled him along with her.

He wasn't resisting. "Come on, babe," he called behind him, barely audible above the hubbub of conversations and the thumping music.

Behind Terrance, his wife, Marla looked a bit surprised but then followed. She was a beautiful blonde woman with a deep tan. Her sexy tan lines almost glowed beneath the sheer purple babydoll that she wore. "Totally right behind you."

I knew Rita and she wasn't one to care who else was around. I took the hand of the woman who had been grabbing my ass and pulled her off the floor with me as I followed Rita.

She did not resist, only saying to someone else, "We're outta here!" I recognized the voice as belonging to Carla Russo, because she had a distinctive New York accent. When we exited the crowd, I glanced back to see that she was wearing a black mesh top, mesh skirt, and black panties. Carla was a swarthy buxom Italian woman, with big fake tits that looked amazing on her.

Behind her followed her husband, Tony Russo, a short balding Italian man, wearing a matching black mesh top over his broad chest and wearing black slacks similar to my own. "All right, let's get this party started!"

So, our party of six made our way to one of the playrooms just off the main room. Robin had remodeled it a bit already. It was a room with light blue walls and a bed with blue sheets in the middle. The room had a doorway but no door, letting anyone come and go as they liked.

Rita drained her glass, set it on the little bedside table, sat on the bed, and smiled at me. "Give me that!" she said as she reached out for my cock which has softened. I had not zipped it back up into my pants.

Stepping forward I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. "Gladly!"

As Rita took my cock between her soft lips and began to gently suck and stroke it with her full lips, pleasure filled my brain. Her pretty face, with her sexy tattoo' d body below, looked amazing as my quickly hardening dick disappeared into it over and over again.

"Mmm... yeah... suck my cock!" I groaned.

Marla sat beside Rita, the beautiful, tanned blonde working on Tony's slacks. "You look so pretty with his dick in your mouth," she encouraged Rita before finally managing to get Tony's slacks open. She stroked his darker dick for a moment before pressing her face to his crotch, taking all of him into her mouth. His cock was about five inches long and an inch and a half thick when fully hard, but she had a little work to do to get it there.

Often, couples start off together before they start swapping around, but we were all friends, so Marla and Carla had already switched partners.

Sure enough, behind Rita, who had my primary focus, I saw Terrence and Carla sitting on the bed, kissing each other. The contrast was just as stark as that between their spouses Marla and Tony, the big blonde California dude, Terrence, making out with the swarthy Italian New Yorker, Carla. His hand soon enough fell between her legs where he fingered her as he kissed her. "Oh yes," she sighed.

Meanwhile, Rita had moved me to the side, so that I stood a bit closer to Tony so she could reach over and feel Tony's balls or caress Marla's beautiful tits. She slurped and stroked at my now-hard prick, with expert skill. Her grip was light as she glided her fist up and down my hard slick shaft, sending a steady stream of pleasure into me.

Tony reach down and cupped one of Rita's big tits. When he rolled her nipple between his fingers, her moan of pleasure vibrated through my cock, so I decided to return the favor. I reached down and gently cupped and kneaded one of Marla's spectacular breasts with my hand as her head bobbed on Tony's dick. I managed to elicit a moan as well.

I rested my other hand on the top of Rita's head as she blew me. "This is the life, eh Tony?"

He laughed and said, "That it is, John!"

Group activities like that can be disappointing or amazing, depending on the attitudes and experience level of those involved. These were my friends, and we all had a lot of experience, so amazing was the typical result. Interestingly, that sort of expectation made it a self-fulfilling prophecy, in that it made men relaxed and able to perform much better. Of course, a bit of alcohol always helped people relax.

After caressing Marla quite a bit, Rita released my cock and turned her full attention to the beautiful blond. She ran her hand down to the woman's pussy and began gently rubbing and fingering her as she kissed her neck.

I stepped back and watched for a moment. The mixing and matching sort of activity was typical of some but not others. Some liked to swap and stick with their new partner, even in a group, but others, like Rita, loved moving from person to person like a hummingbird visiting different flowers.

"Shit," Marla whispered in appreciation as she leaned back onto the bed in pleasure.

Rita was then faced with Tony's freed half-hard dick in her face, and she opened her mouth to take him in.

"Yeah, there you go," Tony cooed.

Since Terrence and Carla were well-occupied with each other, Terrence having moved around and buried his head between her olive-skinned thighs, I walked around to the other side of Tony and stepped up between Marla's knees. If she had been more occupied, I would have waited, patience being a virtue in situations like that, but I was just getting going so I didn't want to let the mood die out.

As I was debating whether to just slip it in her barely-warmed-up pussy despite Rita's fingers working on her, Marla, seeing me, sat back up and took my hard dick in her warm mouth. One of her hands fell to my ass and the other to my balls as she fed herself my dick.

"Your mouth is so warm," I told her, pleasure suffusing my body as she sucked strongly at my dick. "Mmm, I love that."

"Oh shit, that feels so good, Terrance," Carla moaned from somewhere behind Marla.

Rita and Tony shuffled around beside us, but I didn't know or care what they were doing.

When I saw that Rita was no longer working on Marla's pussy, I gently pushed Marla onto her back and knelt between her legs. I leaned in and ran my tongue up the beautiful blonde's pretty pink waxed slit, admiring how her tan lines traced the shape of her bikini bottoms. I always liked to taste a pussy before I fucked it, making sure it was plenty wet, if nothing else.

As I tasted Marla's sweet pussy, licking and slurping at her fuck-hole, then moving up to her clit and sucking lightly at the little bud, I heard other things happening in the room. I heard gasping and moaning from Carla as she came. I heard slapping sounds beside me as Tony fucked Rita. None of it mattered much to me as I got Marla ready.

"Fuck me," I heard Marla call down to me, her hips twitching with desire.

She didn't have to tell me twice, as I stood up, kicked off my pants, and crawled on top of the beautiful blonde. I took both of her big tan-lined tits in my hands and eased my hard throbbing nine-inch prick into her pretty pink slit. I drove forward, pressing my thick dick steadily into her body. The lips of her pussy dragged along my shaft sexily, but she was slick enough for me to glide inside without any trouble.

"Yes, give me that cock!" she groaned.

Marla's cunt relaxed around my dick, but she was still tight, as I fucked in and out of her. I glanced around and saw that Carla was on her back, Terrance pounding down into her. Rita was getting on her back too. I watched as Tony slid his slick dark dick into the tattooed beauty who had started all this. The sights and sounds around me didn't distract me but served to heighten my libido better than any porn video could.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,496 Followers
12