Robin's Wedding Ch. 11

Story Info
Robin’s Wild Reception - Part 1.
5.7k words
4.8
4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 11

Robin's Wild Reception - Part 1

October 14, 8:06 PM

* * * Robin Parker * * *

"What the fuck, Heather?! Are you trying to steal my husband from me during my fucking wedding reception?!" I asked, my redhead blood boiling to the surface. I didn't yell like I wanted to because I didn't want the entire party to hear.

"What?" Heather asked groggily, looking genuinely confused. She was obviously drunk, I realized.

"Babe, I didn't -" John began.

I cut him off with a look. Then I relaxed and said, "No, I know you didn't, babe. I'm not mad at you at all."

Turning my attention back to Heather who, naked and covered in sweat and cum, had retreated to the far end of the bed, I explained, "You know, Heather, I didn't get mad when you tried to convince John to dump me in favor of you, because you told me you were testing him. Of course, it didn't hurt that he had called you a tame little doe and declared his unconditional love for me; so, yeah, I let it slide. I saw all that with my own fucking eyes! Did I kick you out of my fucking wedding? No, I didn't because I trusted you. I was suspicious but I believed you."

"What do you mean you saw it with your own eyes?" John asked. "You weren't there. How the fuck did you see us?" He thought for a moment as I froze, knowing I had screwed up. Then he said, "Ah, fuck, the security footage! It must have been recording. You watched that?"

I bit my lip and looked at him sheepishly. I couldn't lie to him. I slowly nodded.

"Fuck Robin! What the hell?!"

"Uh... well... um... okay, can we table that for five minutes, babe?" I wanted to deal with Heather and then take my time to smooth things over with John.

"No!" he said, clearly angry. "How the fuck could you do that?" Then he thought for a second and gasped. "Oh shit, you said 'unconditional love'! You heard everything I told Heather on the way out, didn't you?"

Knowing I had to face the music, I pointed to Heather and said, "Don't move, bitch!" I sat on the bed beside John and said, "Yes, I heard everything. I'm so sorry. Heather had spoken to you and wouldn't tell me anything other than that you were fine. I had to know how you had really reacted."

"Then you should have told me yourself instead of sending Heather to do your dirty work! You would have seen my reaction firsthand!" he shouted. Then his eyes went wide, and he said in awe, "So, when we discussed setting up our new rules, you already knew everything I had done."

"Yes, but please understand that what I heard on that recording was exactly what I needed to hear."

"That's not the point!" he shouted.

I looked down in embarrassment and waited, saying nothing. This was something I rarely did. I always looked him in the face, and I rarely kept my mouth shut. I also wanted to let him absorb what I said before moving on.

Sure enough, curiosity getting to him, he finally asked calmly, "How so?"

"You explained what terrible marriage material I was; do you remember that?"

"Vaguely."

"Well, you went into great detail on how no man in their right mind would marry someone like me. You know what I thought about that?"

"You got mad?"

I shrugged and said, "At first, yeah. But then I realized that everything you said rang so true to me. If any other man knew as much about me as you do, he would never ever propose to me. I know that now!" I told him, firmly. "I guess I always did inside because I had never planned on telling you about me being a hooker." Heather already knew about my life of prostitution, and I hoped nobody was right outside the room to overhear.

His brow was still furrowed. "Oh?"

I didn't know if he was doubting his own assessment or my acceptance of it. I said, "Yeah. I can get anyone to fuck me. I can get most anyone to start a relationship with me. But once that dude had to deal with my attitude, my past as a call girl, and the fact that his dick, no matter how wonderful, would never be enough for me, he would quickly back out of that relationship, let alone consider marrying me. That's why I kept my past a secret. I mean, even without my past, my friends grope me right in front of you and I'm always looking for new dick. That's got to be tough to deal with. I didn't used to think it was a big deal, but I understand now that most guys, nearly one hundred percent, would consider that shit dealbreakers.

"I'm super high maintenance. I don't mean monetarily. I mean that I need constant attention and excitement. I know that can be exhausting. I've been trying to slow down but it's not easy. Maybe I'll have less energy as I get older, but, right now, I just want to go and go and go. I'm a great girlfriend for a night or a weekend but I can be hard to handle for a month let alone the rest of your life."

He looked at me, studying me as I spoke. "I think you're being a little hard on yourself, but, yeah, it's not what most men want long term."

"But you do. You married me. So, all that, combined with your description of your unconditional love for me, really crystalized the fuck out of my feelings for you. John, my love for you is ... equally... unconditional."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

I took his hand in my two hands, looked him in the eye, and said, "I love you, John. I know you worry that my knowing your love is unconditional might lead to me taking you for granted. That's natural, but I will never take you for granted. That's because I love you completely and without condition."

He looked at me skeptically.

I told him, "I'm serious! If you told me that you hate me right now, slapped me in my fucking face, and stormed your ass out of here to get a divorce, I would still love you until the day I die. There is nothing you could do to me that would make me stop loving you." I knew that was the truth as soon as I said it. Anything he did to me I would attribute to my own shortcomings. "Like you, I worry a little that knowing that might make you take me for granted, but it's worth the risk to make this right between us."

He nodded for a long moment.

I had nothing else to say and I just sat there looking at him, waiting for him to reply.

"You shouldn't have watched the video," he said forcefully. "You know that right? Barring that, you should have told me you fucking watched it." He sighed, gave me a wry grin, and shook his head, "But, as you know, finding this out has no god damn effect on how much I love you; so, there's no sense in pretending that it does."

I shook my head, gripping his hand tightly. "I know, babe, but I don't take that for granted. Okay... look... I admit that I was not going to tell you about watching the video... or about how unconditional my love is... but... I'm now glad it's out there."

"Me too," he said, his smile softening.

We kissed tenderly for a long moment. This was a loving kiss, gentle and with real feeling, as we wrapped our arms around each other. Our tongues played gently against each other.

When we broke the kiss, we smiled softly at each other.

I told him, "You go on and have some more fun, babe. I still have some things to discuss with Heather."

"Are you sure?" he asked, concerned.

"Go fuck a slut for me, John," I told him with a grin; I considered all my friends to be sluts. "I'll catch up with you at nine thirty."

He nodded and left as I turned my attention back to Heather. I stood in front of the bed, my hands on my hips.

Heather got off the bed and came to me, still naked and sweaty with my husband's cum dripping from her ass and Mack's cum coating her stomach. Her normally wavy blonde hair was long and straight, wet with sweat. Most of the makeup had worn off her face, which showed that she was a natural beauty. She tried to hug me saying, "Robin, please don't be mad at me."

I steeled myself, resisting her beauty, stepped back, and put my hand on her chest, to keep her at arm's length, and asked sarcastically, "Why would I be mad at you for trying to steal John from me?"

She shook her head, "I didn't do that. I would never do that."

"I fucking heard you just now! You proved to him that you were as wild as me and asked him if you were still a tame little doe. Then you fucking declared your love for him! Am I missing something?" I told her, my anger returning and my voice rising in volume despite my efforts to keep it down.

"Yes. I love you too," she said emphatically.

I knew she was still drunk, so I wasn't quite sure if she even knew what she was saying. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She put her hands to her chest, covering my hand where I still held her away from me. "I love you so much, Robin. I never want to hurt you."

"Then why are you trying to fuck up my relationship with John? You tried to get him to dump me at his bachelor party, didn't you?"

Tears filled her eyes, and she backed up and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry. It's not like that."

I watched her sob for a moment and judged that she was being sincere. I still didn't know what she was getting at, but my heart did melt when I saw that. "I love you too, which is one reason that this is so upsetting to me. In fact, it's the only reason I haven't kicked you out of Robin's Nest and my life. But I'm this close to doing just that, so you had better explain yourself right the fuck now!"

"Okay, okay... right... where do I start?" she stammered.

Regretting that I had let my anger flare again I calmly said, "Start at the beginning. And don't lie to me!"

She shook her head and said, "I won't. Okay, well, it's like this. Do you remember how we met? I was new to TSC, and John got you to help me out?"

I smiled at that. Heather had never been with a woman before. I had been her first. "I remember that very well. What about it?"

"You were so pretty, and you were so gentle with me. You guided me and made me feel so comfortable. Yours was the first pussy I had ever tasted. I fell in love with you that night," Heather told me shyly, reminding me of how shy she had been that first night.

"In love with me?"

She nodded. "Do you remember how I sought you out every time you were at TSC until we finally started meeting at your house?"

"Yes," I said. After that night, every time John and I had gone to TSC Heather had found us. After a while, we had become such good friends that I wanted to see her outside of TSC. We started meeting at home until eventually threesomes with Heather became a regular thing. In the end, I loved her as much as I loved Angela.

"Well, the truth is that I never went to TSC when you weren't there," she said.

"How is that possible? You were always there when we showed up. I figured you were there every night it was open."

She shook her head. "Every night TSC was open, I would dress up and drive by at 8:15, fifteen minutes before they locked the doors. I would look for John's vehicle in the parking lot; can't miss that silver Corvette. If you two were there, I'd stop."

"Really? I didn't realize that. So, you didn't attend TSC when we weren't there?"

She shook her head.

"So, you stalked us?"

"Sorry."

"Damn Heather," I swore. Then I sighed and said, "I should feel creeped out by that, but I remember being so happy to see you. I've grown closer to you than people I've known for years. That's why I trusted you to talk to John for me."

"I got mad at you," she told me sheepishly.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry, Robin. I love you so much but during the bachelorette party, I got mad. You told me you cheated on John. It felt like you had cheated on me too. I'm in love with him as much as I'm in love with you. I felt so bad for him."

I knew that she knew I was very specific on the difference between 'love' and 'in love'. The fact she had declared that she was in love with both me and John was not lost on me. But, more pressing, I wanted to know why she had gotten mad at me. "I thought you understood and were on my side."

"I did understand, but I still felt bad for John. I only got mad later; at the party. I got so fucking mad at you when I heard what you told Tanner."

"Tanner?" I asked, confused. "What did I say?"

"You told him that he ate your pussy as good as John ate you. Then you told him that his dick was bigger than John's and dared him to fuck you better than John."

I barely recalled that, the memory fuzzy from how drunk I had been. After I had dared Tanner to fuck me better than John, he pounded me into the mattress as the girls chanted our names. "From what I recall, I think he might have actually fucked me better than John. I don't remember. Either way, I still married John, didn't I? How big some other guy's dick is or how well someone else fucks me has got absolutely nothing to do with my love for John."

"I realize that now, but at the time, well, I was already feeling bad for John. So, when I saw him, I told him --"

"I know what you told him. I saw it all. You told him that it would be better if he dumped me in favor of you!"

She nodded. "Not exactly but... yeah... I'm so sorry, Robin."

"If you loved me --"

"I DO love you. I'm in love with you. I regretted it the next morning when I realized what I had done... especially in light of what John had told me that night about what he had done. Not only was he not mad, but he had done the same sort of shit to you. So, the next morning I just stopped feeling bad for him and, of course, stopped being mad at you too."

"So, why this display just now? Why show him how wild you were if not to steal him away."

"Because he hurt my feelings! I know he didn't mean to, but he did. I just wanted to feel worthy of being with you two. I wanted him to admit that I wasn't the boring tame little doe he saw me as."

"Did that make it all better? Him admitting that you were wild."

She laughed and said, "Actually, yes. It felt so good to hear that. It was so fucking good that I didn't even realize I had told him I was in love with him out loud like that until you spoke up."

"What?"

She nodded and shrugged. "Cards on the table?"

"Please," I said, wanting her to get it all out.

She took a deep breath and said, "I always tell you and John that I am in love with you when we are finished making love. I just do it in my head because I don't want to ruin what we have. Good thing, because the first fucking time I screw up and say it out loud... sure as shit, I ruined everything."

I had seen Heather shy, scared, confused, and happy but I had never seen her sad or angry. I didn't like it.

Tears rolling down her face she added, "That's everything. Now you know that I'm in love with you. I never meant for this to happen. I'm so sorry."

Softly, I told her, "Stop crying. You haven't ruined everything."

She looked up at me. She was still sitting on the bed, and I was still standing in front of her. "No?"

I sat down beside her, sighed, and said, "No. It just seems to me that what you've done is because you're in love with John. I'm not sure if you're in love with me or if you're just saying that to throw me off."

Heather's eyes went wide, and she gasped. "What? Oh shit. Oh, please don't say that. Robin. I will do anything to prove to you that I'm in love with you. Just name it," she said, sliding off the bed onto her knees in front of me.

I looked at her and she seemed so sincere. She had gone from sad to hopeful to desperate within a minute. Everything she had said made sense to me, but I was still finding it hard to turn everything around so suddenly in my mind. I had been suspicious of her for so long and had just gotten confirmation that I had been right. Now she was telling me that she was in love with me the entire time.

Though I was starting to believe her, especially considering her reaction to my doubt, I found myself getting angry. Here was someone else who hid their true feelings and intentions from me. What the fuck is with people? Why can't people be honest? Shit, I had been dishonest with John, so who the fuck was I to complain? Karma was a bitch!

So, Heather had stalked me so she could be with me because she was in love with me. I felt manipulated. Sure, I eventually loved her back. I really did love her. Problem was, I had thought we were on equal ground that whole time and, turned out, she was deeply in love and, in a way, made me fall in love with her.

I didn't want to kick her out of my life or anything drastic, but I felt like I needed to punish her. It was a strange feeling. I was angry that I was only just then finding out about her true feelings. She was in love with us... Us! Was she really in love with both of us? I knew from her actions that she was in love with John. She said she was in love with me too, and I was starting to believe her.

The right of it, whether it was a good thing for her to be in love with us like that, was a completely different question. That I would deal with later; like after-our-honeymoon later.

Looking back on our time together I realized that I did believe her. She was in love with both of us. Still, I didn't want to give her the immediate satisfaction of knowing that. I wanted to punish her for hiding her feelings until that moment as well as to prove herself.

I decided to frame it as a question of her veracity. I believed she was in love with me, but I wanted her to think I didn't. I wanted her to prove it. I wanted her to suffer a bit for hiding her feelings for so long.

So, I figured, if I told her to do something she didn't want to do, that would be a start at proving herself and a proper punishment. What did Heather not want to do, though? She had just proven that she liked anything sexual, so there was nothing sexual she wouldn't do. Pain, on the other hand, was another matter.

"Name it?" I asked rhetorically. "Okay, Heather. How's this? If you are really in love with me, you will do what I tell you for the next hour. You can walk out at any time, which will tell me that you really aren't in love with me after all."

Heather beamed up at me from her knees. "Yes, Robin. Test me. I will do anything not to lose you from my life. It's not just John, it's you. I fell in love with you before I fell for John. I really did. Please test me. You can test me for days or weeks, I don't care."

"No, an hour will do," I told her calmly. Then firmly I said, "Come here! Get up. Lay right here."

"Across your lap? Are you going to spank me?"

"Are you asking questions? Are you not going to do it?"

Heather's eyes grew wide, and she quickly laid herself across my lap. She was bigger than me, so it was a little awkward to have her across my little lap. "I love you, Robin. I will do whatever you want to prove it to you."

I smiled at that. This was going to be fun. Without warning I lifted my hand high above my head and brought it down as hard as I could on Heather's shapely ass. The loud SMACK echoed off the walls, the wetness coating her butt, a mix of her sweat and my husband's cum that had leaked out of her asshole and had been spread all around, splashed out, a couple drops striking my face.

"Ow!" she yelped in pain.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes, Robin," she whimpered.

"If you love me, ask for more," I demanded.

She hesitated for a moment and then said, "I love you, Robin. P-Please spank me again."

I knew she didn't like the pain and was impressed that she had managed to ask for me to spank her again. Of course, I did it! SMACK!

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers
12