Robo-Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Nurse Pallavi bangs Lacey Hardcock's butt.
3.5k words
4.5
4.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

Lacey was still staring at her freshly-minted chrome love cannon, blue bedsheets flung to the side in her private hospital bed (both in the bed being in a private room, and the hospital being private, as all hospitals are in the far-flung future of 2355 AD, Neo-Oxenhope), as a brown-skinned nurse came tottering into the room in high heels and an unconventional pale green and white uniform.

"Miss Hardcock, I uhh... Ah, I see you're awake," she stated, calmly observing the thickly-hewn, muscular goddess barely covered by a paper-thin hospital gown, currently pulled to the side to reveal her shiny, metallic... Blushing, she supposed that this was a good time to compose herself.

"Ahem. Miss Hardcock?" She tensed and tingled, trying to keep her eyes respectfully on the floor.

"Oh, shit," scrambled Lacey, covering herself up quickly, grabbing the bedsheets and attempting to wrap herself inside and hide.

Lacey nervously took in the new arrival: short, fat, with thick, lustrous hair the kind of jet black you could see the stars in on a clear night... Okay, so she was still out of it a little.

"I, um, I understand this is a difficult time, I can come back later," the demure Indian nurse mumbled, heading out of the door.

"No, shit, no, I... What the fuck happened to me?" Lacey felt angry, enraged, and then sad, all at once. She stared down at the floor, dejected, with tears in her eyes.

"You were... injured," explained the nurse, pulling over a chair to sit close to the bed. "A payment was made for a company procedure to restore your condition to the best of our ability."

"Payment? I don't have any... Shit, I can't afford this... Sorry, I keep swearing..." Lacey muttered to herself, pulling the bedsheets tighter around her body.

"It's okay," the nurse put her hand on Lacey's shoulder, "the payment did not come from your account. It was an anonymous donor."

"Anonymous... Fuck," the muscular trans woman covered her mouth, before running her hand through her sweat-dripping hair. She wondered how much of the blue dye had faded, how long she'd been out...

"You don't have to worry about swearing here," chuckled the nurse. "We're both adults," she continued, holding on to the shoulder with just a hint too tight of a grip before withdrawing, nervously.

"Right... Wait, anonymous as in you don't know, or anonymous as in you can't tell me?" Lacey straightened up, staring into the nurse's deep, dark brown eyes for the first time. She felt tormented at how gorgeous this woman looked, and turned away again, trying to stop herself from crying.

"I... I'm not sure how to answer that," said the nurse. "Maybe I should come back later," she continued, glancing towards the door. Subconsciously, she was picturing heading to the bathroom to masturbate, being recently single had left her with a lot of pent-up sexual frustration which was threatening her professionalism in the workplace. Until recently.

"No, please," implored her patient, reaching up to hold her by the shoulder. "I can't - I don't want to be alone just yet." Her dark brown eyes looked desperately into her own, and Pallavi decided she was going to go ahead and commit to this.

"Okay, sweetness, it's okay," said the nurse, stroking the back of Lacey's hair and pulling her into her large breasts. "You're okay. I'll go lock the door and then we can talk, okay?"

Lacey wiped her tears and nodded, trying not to stare too much at the woman's swaying, thick backside as she tottered over to lock the door. She was feeling a mix of shame, fear and arousal, which she was trying not to poke around at mentally too much.

It had been a long road, coming to terms with her identity, and she'd had times when she hadn't always felt comfortable with her body, but had fought hard to own her physicality mentally, to love herself and her body, to treat herself with love and care, and to accept the love and care of others, gentle as walking that path might have to be at times. This was... a shock, but she was deciding in this moment, whether she knew it or not, to accept herself again.

She flung her bedsheets from the hospital bed, and pulled her gown to one side as she took herself in. Between her legs was a shiny, metallic phallus, that twitched and grew mildly engorged as she watched, responding to her as her cock always had.

Her fingers brushed over it, and she felt them, through the shaft. Nerve endings must be... Something.

"Erm," came a sound from somewhere to her left. Shit, the nurse! Lacey had already forgotten, which might seem difficult but in fairness there was a lot going on.

"Shit, sorry," said Lacey, giving a slightly embarrassed grin as she sat up and straightened herself. "I'm still kind of out of it, I think." She yawned. "How long was I out for, uh..."

"Pallavi," smiled the nurse in response.

"Pallavi..." smiled Lacey, biting her lip. Urgh, her brain was all over the place. Part of her desperately wanted to forget about her current situation, part of her wanted to feel like she could still be the same person... A lot of her just wanted to stick her cock into something and not feel or think about anything other than tight wet cunt or hot, pulsating arsehole. Pallavi's arsehole... Fuck, there was a thought.

"You've been out for..." the young nurse began. Lacey tried to pay attention, but was just getting too horny. Her eyes roamed over the young, short, fat brown-skinned woman who was talking to her. Her calves were thick and exposed, her feet and delicate toes teasingly visible in her black lace-up high heels.

Her skirt was short and ruffled, with a half-buttoned white blouse barely containing her enormous breasts. Her belly, too, strained against the material. When Lacey saw that the nurse's name tag had been defaced to read "use me", she had to stop.

"What the fuck kind of hospital is this?" She asked.

Pallavi looked down, sheepishly, and replied. "It's um, it's procedure for your condition that..."

"My condition? You mean this - fuck," Lacey arched her back as she briefly gripped her thick cock for emphasis, the pleasure sending jolts through her body. "Fuck, I'm so horny I couldn't even hear you earlier. What's happening to me?"

"It's... Your balls," Pallavi kept her eyes firmly on the floor, trying to maintain professionalism as her mind flashed images of the strong, muscular woman jerking her cock on the hospital bed.

"My balls? Oh, fuck that feels nice," said Lacey, as she experimentally fondled her swollen metallic balls, enjoying how smooth and soft they were.

"When you were... injured, we replaced your sexual organs with a compatible design, along with a few adjustments," Pallavi began.

"Your balls are now producing a hormonal mix to simulate the meds you were on, synthesising from your body, along with adjustable levels of ejaculate, and optional sperm content... Which the client was very clear on," she finished quickly.

"And this mix... Makes me horny?" Lacey moaned, slipping a pre-come lubed finger down to circle her arsehole.

"Y-yes," said Pallavi, pulling at her skirt a little. "Not permanently, but the hormone imbalance does have that effect, along with some mood swings. The side-effects can be minimised but it's recommended that for bonding psychologically with the new... equipment, that you..."

"Fuck myself stupid?" Lacey said, staring at the nurse as she shivered, still looking down but risking the occasional glance at Lacey's fingers as they plunged in and out of her butt, her free hand sliding pre-come up and down the length of her cock, running over her thinly-covered abdominal muscles and pinching and playing with her nipples, and now sucking the lightly fruit-flavoured pre-come from her fingertips...

Pallavi had recently broken up with her girlfriend after an argument over their respective sex drives. The sex they'd had was incredible, but her girlfriend had become tired of Pallavi's constant pleas for gratification, pushing her further and further. The whole thing had left the young nurse with a lot of internalised shame over her sexuality, which was partly why she had agreed to take on her current role in the company.

"Our position is that... interacting with a partner is preferred, if you, erm, if you want," the nurse said. "I'm quite familiar with the technology used, so, I can..." she continued, before frowning. "Erm, I'm sorry. I should... I should go."

Lacey took a good, long look at Pallavi's shifting arse fat in her skirt as she turned to unlock the door and leave. Briefly pushing in a second finger to the knuckle in her pre-come slicked butt hole, she pulled out with a pop before moaning, getting off the bed and walking over to her.

"Wait," she said, towering over the short, fat lesbian nurse. She leaned in close, running her cleaner fingers gently down Pallavi's side. She kissed the back of her head, and watched as the nurse clicked the lock back into place.

Grabbing her butt, Lacey started to knead the young nurse's thick arse flesh over the skirt, rocking her hips slowly back and forth.

"I don't know what the fuck's going on with me and I'm scared, but I'm also horny," Lacey began, kissing the nurse's neck. "And I don't want to get any wires crossed, here, so I'm going to be very blunt. I would very much like to have sex with you. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"I... When I get done with work, I'm so stressed and so tired, all I want to do is get my little... pussy, taken care of..." Pallavi responded, turning around. "I fuck myself to sleep, alone, every night. And not just my pussy..."

"But I - I shouldn't," she continued. "I shouldn't be just using a beautiful woman like you to make me feel good," she finished.

Lacey took a step back, taking this all in.

"Pallavi..." She sighed, heading over to wash her hands in the room's sink. "So you like to fuck, and you work here helping people... So what? Yes, I'm horny, but I'm still capable of making decisions about who I fuck. I'm a big girl with a big dick. Even if it is a robot now, which I'm pretty low-key freaking out about, and I'll bet your other patients do too. You helped me feel normal about it... When you looked at me, I could tell you didn't feel... Disgusted, or afraid, or whatever other bullshit was floating around in my brain for a minute there.

"You looked... Like you desired me, like you wanted my body and all of everything we could give each other. And that helped, even if just to make the voice inside me saying the same thing a little more comfortable. I don't want to tie my self-worth to whether or not someone thinks I'm fuckable, even someone as gorgeous as you, but...

"Sometimes, a girl just wants her dick sucked. And that doesn't make either of us bad people." She sat back down on the bed.

Pallavi walked over to a large box, and stopped in frustrated thought. "I like sex, and I know... Urgh, I wanted to keep this simple. You're so pretty."

Lacey smiled, and put her hands to either side of her, supporting her sitting position.

"Then come and kiss me, and we can work through this stuff later, okay?"

"I can't believe you're still hard through all this," laughed Pallavi, shaking some of the tension as she moved over to the bed, leaning in to lift her patient's head and kiss her, the jolt of tongue and wetness sending her body into waves of feeling.

"Kiss, then suck," said Lacey, staring into the nurse's eyes again.

It felt good to kiss, and forget everything for a moment. Lacey knew, however much her butt was begging to be pounded and however much she wanted to have this woman's cunt sliding over her face, that this was still something of a delicate situation, and her ingrained sense for care and aftercare compelled her to be cautious.

"I want that too, you know," Pallavi said, kissing down Lacey's body and toward her cock as she knelt on the floor in front of her. "To be desired," she continued, enveloping the head of her patient's cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue as Lacey gripped her hair, pulling it from her face.

Pallavi fumbled around and pulled a hair tie from seemingly nowhere, passing it up to Lacey who tied the nurse's hair back as she sucked.

"So do I, uh... come, now? Like uh, how does this thing work... And you mentioned sperm? Like, can I turn that off? And the whole fruit flavour thing, that was a uh, surprise. Not a bad one, just... You like, know stuff about this thing, right?"

Pallavi withdrew from the cock, her eyes bright as she looked up at the woman above her, smiled with a line of spit dripping from between her mouth and Lacey's cock, and said "Uh-huh," before going back to sucking.

"Fucking tease," moaned Lacey, pushing Pallavi's head down further, fucking her throat. "Fuck..." her eyes fluttered and she felt a familiar rise beginning in her new shaft.

Pallavi felt it too, and pulled herself up, wiping her mouth as she stood, uneasily. "Now comes the good part," she said, moving back to the box she'd approached earlier, and taking out a strap-on and harness.

As she strapped herself in under her skirt, her underwear thrown unceremoniously to the floor with a light splat, she explained. "So, yes, you can turn off the come, in more ways than one... If I wanted, and I do, I could keep you like that, all hard and unable to come, for as long as I wished... But, for now, I think I'm just going to ask you nicely not to come while I get ready, and you're going to be a good girl and do as I ask, isn't that right?"

Pallavi began lubing up her fingers as she approached, pushing Lacey back on to the bed and lifting her legs to expose her soft, delicate arsehole, recently masturbated, her cock twitching lewdly above.

Resting one hand against the bottom of the bed, Pallavi looked hungrily up into Lacey's eyes as she pressed her first finger up against the entrance to her tight backdoor.

"I'm going to teach you how to use your new cock," she said, licking the bottom of the shaft. She pointed to her own strap-on dildo, flopping between her thick, fat thighs. "This cock shares the same tech, so they can share data to your nervous system. When this cock," she patted herself for emphasis, "fucks this butt," she said as she began sliding her finger rhythmically, "this cock is gonna feel every inch I fuck." She leaned forward, pumping harder with her fingers as she enveloped the head of Lacey's cock with her mouth.

"Now, do I need to stop you from coming, or can you handle that? I don't want you blowing a nice, creamy load of thick come all over those abs of yours until I say you should... But can I trust you to behave yourself in this polite demonstration?"

Lacey swallowed, her cock on fire. She was just about barely holding on as it was, with Pallavi now standing at the foot of the bed, her thick, metallic strap-on dildo ready to push inside the trans woman's ass.

Lacey nodded yes to Pallavi, watching as the nurse's enormous tits hung down over her hot, fat stomach, her blouse being unbuttoned in a strip tease before her fingers returned to help aim the strap-on into her patient's bottom, jerking it off with lube as the women stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready?" Pallavi licked the side of her thumb. She prayed silently to the goddess for the butt she was about to fuck. Fuck, this did feel right. She held Lacey by the hips and slowly began to push inside her. "Here comes your medicine," she said, watching the thick head of her strap-on dildo get swallowed by tight, firm butthole, seeing it stretch to accommodate her.

"Fuck," said Lacey as she felt her own anus tighten around her cock as she held her legs open. "Fuck this is too much." Her cock was throbbing, ready to blast come into what felt like her own arse.

"You're uh, hm, I realise this is a bit late but uh, are you still okay with not coming for a bit?" Pallavi asked, slowing down her strokes a little as she waited for a response.

"Huh? I mean, fuck, uh, yeah if I can... Um, domination, facesitting, put your foot in my mouth, uh... We can talk about that later. Just, um, y'know, I like to be respected, uh, y'know gender-wise and not -too- much degrading..." Lacey replied. "This is good..." she moaned. "The fucking? You fuck good."

Pallavi blushed. "Thank you... Your arse is incredible, you're so hot against my cock. I love watching you feel it... Anyway, yes, okay that's good. I don't mind a little degrading by the way, not right now but it makes me come really hard. When I sub, I mean. But um, okay so I had a whole thing in my head I want to try, so uh, let me know when you're uh, close, okay?"

"I'm uh, I'm pretty fucking close, Pallavi, I've been feeling my own cock stretch me out and hit my prostate for like, a while now, I'm pretty fucking ready to come," panted Lacey.

Pallavi feigned shock as she began to fuck harder, lasciviously drinking in the sight of the muscular woman below her. "You're... Getting off on this?" She ran her hand over Lacey's abs. "Miss, this is a medical procedure. If you can't control yourself..." She ran a finger lightly up from the base to the tip of Lacey's cock. "I'll have to do it for you. Beg me."

"W-what?" Lacey trembled, so fucking close. Her butt felt so full and good.

"Beg me not to make you come. If you come now, I'll stop. You don't want me to stop, do you?" Pallavi smiled sweetly, rubbing her hands down Lacey's thighs before grabbing her butt, stretching it and fucking at a faster pace.

"F-fuck! Fuck! Don't let me come!" Lacey screamed, her mind caught in perpetual orgasm as she felt her come rush up and loop in her cock as her arsehole was pounded. She remembered fucking Leslie and hearing the same words, fuck she was on fire! She bucked her hips, shuffling herself down to push her backside on to the strap-on, taking Pallavi to the hilt and feeling every inch squeeze tighter against her pre-come drooling cock, slapping against her stomach.

Pallavi giddily clapped her hands together, the thick head of her strap-on pulled just inside the entrance of Lacey's lube-sopping butt hole, applying just enough pressure to stay inside, while Lacey readjusted to try and push herself further off the bed as the nurse leaned back.

"Ee! I did it! I got you... Oh, fuck you must be so horny, that's so hot..." she squeezed her big, round breasts together. "Now, as much as I would love to keep you a brainless, come-deprived mess, just fucking you and riding your face and..."

"Do... do want... come... mess," moaned Lacey, frantically jerking her thick, hard cock, swirling her hips to try and corkscrew the dildo in deeper.

"... Yeah, keep talking," said Pallavi, reaching down to activate the bullet vibrator in the strap-on, pushing back deep inside as the vibe pushed against her clit.

"In... in me... Feels... Good," Lacey stopped jerking off, feeling her tight arse contract and constrict around her cock again as she milked herself, thrusting her hips in a bid to fuck deeper.

"You're so fucking hot... Mm, does my good girl want her treat?" Pallavi moaned, feeling her own orgasm approaching. She was definitely going to masturbate to this later.

"Want..." Lacey writhed on the bed, stuffing her fingers in her mouth as she jerked off again. "Want good girl treat... Big come," she pinched her nipples.

"Fuck," Pallavi grunted as she came, pushing the hidden button to unlock Lacey's delayed orgasm. She watched as a torrent of spunk unloaded over Lacey's stomach and chest, spattering up to her neck and chin, leaving her a come-covered mess as she withdrew her replica penis with a popping sound.

"I, um, I hope you don't mind, I set it to empty your balls out... It's uh, it's probably going to take a while for you to recover..." Pallavi re-buttoned her blouse and took off the harness, cleaning the dildo in the sink.

"Big come," sighed Lacey, pushing herself higher up on the bed and laying down to sleep, waving a thumbs up in the vague direction of the nurse.

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers
12