Robotic Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me to, let's do it together." Allie said.

I then changed the position now so that it was even more intimate for the both of us. I leaned back and brought Allie with me so that I was now in the kneeling position with Allie on top if me, her legs wrapped around me. "Like this?" Allie asked, glad of what position I had chosen. I wondered if she actually had a preference in positions or she was just happy with whatever I chose as part of her programing.

"Yeah; I thought it would be more intimate." I said.

"It is, I get to... look into your beautiful blue eyes... just a little more." Allie said, now grinding and bouncing with me.

As Allie and I continued to make love; I felt my orgasm approaching, building with every stroke that her wet, robotic pussy gave my hard cock. "Allie." I said.

"What is it?" Allie asked.

"Cum with me." I said, hoping that she understood.

"Okay." She said and then she bounced just that little faster and harder on me.

In that moment; I found a piece of time that I would remember for the rest of my life. I felt the intensity that build together between us, the closeness of who we were and then the release that we shared. My orgasm came like a crumbling dame that had finally broken and released all the pressure it had been holding back for a long time and then the flood came. I came a lot of cum inside of Allie and very hard as we continued to make love. I mean; I've came hard before and I've spurted out big loads before but nothing like this. "AHHHHHH..." I moaned out loudly as my orgasm took over me and I writhed on the bed with Allie in my arms.

Allie then leaned forward and hugged me tight against her; our heads now side by side. She too was having an orgasm; I could feel it by the way her body shook and the walls of her pussy pulsed around my cock, milking out every last drop of my load. "AHHHH... OHHH... ah... ah... oh..." Allie moaned in orgasmic bliss.

For almost thirty seconds; we were both lost on our own little island of bliss as we came together. And afterwards; when our orgasms begun to settle, I kissed Allie's neck, across her cheek and then finally on her beautiful full lips. We kissed each other deeply and cuddled for a moment before we both drifted down to the bed, falling from each other but not parting.

"That was amazing." Allie said as she rolled over onto her stomach to look at me with her loving green eyes.

"Yeah, it was. I loved it too; it was... you were perfect." I said, I rolled onto my side and reached out with my right hand so that I could brush my fingertips across her back. Allie smiled and giggled as she felt my fingers run down her back; down to her beautiful ass and then back up and all the way to her neck.

"Hmmm... that feels amazing too." Allie said as she began to settle and relax on the bed from the touch of my fingers.

"I know what would feel even better." I said.

"What?" Allie said, looking up at me, her face in the expression of bring happily curious.

I smiled and got up from the bed and she followed me when I gestured with my hand out for her to take it. Allie followed behind when I brought her to the shower room. "You ever felt how a shower feels after sex before?" I knew the answer but I wanted to believe that she was real.

"No, I haven't. What's it like." Allie asked.

"It's heaven." I said as I brought her in and closed the door behind us.

-------------------

An few hours later

After a great shower with Allie and talking for almost well into morning; Allie and I decided to go to bed again. This time; not to have sex, but to sleep together side by side, just like a normal loving couple would. She was actually the one to tell me that I had to go to bed so that I could go to work tomorrow. But I didn't want to go to work; I wanted to have a sick day, or rather a week so that Allie and I could spend our time, falling deeper and deeper in love.

As I was in my bed; or rather our bed now, I held onto Allie in my arms and thought about her. I couldn't stop thinking about us and what our future would be like. Yeah; I knew she was a robot and that she wasn't real but it didn't matter to me because she made me feel things that I needed to feel. I needed to feel wanted; desired, loved, and she gave that to me and more.

And just as I felt sleep about to take me for the night; I snuggled into Allie just a little more and whispered to her. "I love you, Allie."

"I love you more." Allie said as she held onto me and fell asleep with me.

----------------

I thought of possibly doing an alternate version of this story with the genders of the characters being switched with a woman ordering a Robotic Boyfriend. If any readers are interested, please leave a comment. Thank you for reading.

12