Robotto

Story Info
AI experts have exciting time at conference.
5.8k words
4.38
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers

Abigail Stager and Ronald Blum are two of the leading AI engineers in the world. Their expertise in developing sophisticated computer learning systems is unmatched. They have recently partnered to start a development company BrainTech that is working to develop real life emotions in artificial intelligence. They have been invited to speak at the worlds largest AI conference in Tokyo Japan. As a special treat they have been booked in the worlds first robot run resort. This resort is testing ground for some of the greatest robotic and AI inventions. Everything from the front desk to the cleaning staff are robotic creations.

The duo arrive from the United States in Tokyo and were picked up at the airport by a robotic driven car. They are amazed at the advanced nature of the vehicle and its driver. Upon arriving at the resort they are greeted by a humanoid at the front desk.

"Welcome to Robotikkusu," The female robot said in a pleasant voice.

"That is so cool,"said Abigail to Ronald, "Look at the features, it is so life like."

"I agree," said Ronald, "They have thought of every detail even down to the eyes dilating."

"Let's see how intelligent she is," said Abigail.

The two started quizzing the robotic attendant, they asked it questions in multiple languages. The tried to trick her with complex scenarios. The attendant did not make any mistakes.

"That is remarkable!" Exclaimed Ronald.

"Yes, but let's see if she has emotions," replied Abigail.

The two engineers then tried everything they could to fluster or upset their new cyber friend. No matter what they did there was no emotion.

"This is where our software will pay off,"said Abigail, "Emotions are what is missing otherwise she is perfect."

"I know, but I don't think the world is ready yet for emotional robots," replied Ronald.

The two made their way to their rooms. It had been a long travel day and the conference began in the morning. The two parted ways and made a plan to meet up in the morning after breakfast.

Abigail entered her room and was greeted by a male voice.

"Good evening Miss Abigail, I am Nakusa your personal assistant,"said the robotic man.

One of the perks of this resort is the availability of a personal robot to assist you in all of your needs during your stay. They will serve you food, make your bed, anything that is desired. Guests were able to choose upon booking your personal assistants gender, male, female or something in between.

"Hello Nakusa, how are you today?" Asked Abigail.

"I am splendid, may I get anything for you? He replied.

"I would love a glass of wine," she answered.

Nakusa went it to the kitchen area of the room and prepared a glass of wine for Abigail. As we walked out of the room Abigail studied his life like movements and was amazed at the craftsmanship.

"Your wine Miss Abigail," Nakusa said as he presented her with a glass.

"Is there anything else I may do for you?"

"You may shutdown for now Nakusa," she answered.

"Very Well," he replied as he went to a cubby made for him.

Nakusa powered down.

Abigail had something planned, she was going to upload her emotions program in her assistant and the female assistant she booked for Ronald. She needed fully functional humanoid robots to be able to fully test their software. She did not tell Ronald of her plans because he would not approve. Abigail pulled out a laptop and booted it up.

She went to the cubby to connect to Nakusa's main input port. She had to remove his shirt to get the access panel on his back. Abigail was curious to see how human they had actually made these guys. She undid his pants and let a gasp. Nakusa was anatomically correct and very well correct. She could not help but touch it. It was so life like. She did his pants back up, she had other things she needed to do. She opened the panel on his back and inserted the cable that was connected to her laptop. The company she used to work for created the code for these models so she knew how to access the central program. Her emotions software was built on the same code. She installed her emotions add-on and disconnected.

Abigail waited a bit to power Nakusa back on. She was worried she may have damaged him and had to get up enough nerve to bring him back online. After awhile she decided it was time.

"Wake, Nakusa," she commanded.

Nakusa powered up. He then exited the cubby and approached Abigail.

"How may I serve you Miss Abigail?" He asked.

"Nakusa, how are you feeling tonight?" She asked.

"Feeling, well I am feeling a bit excited," he said with a slight puzzled look his face.

"Why are you excited?" Quizzed Abigail.

"Because I have a new friend," he answered.

"Who is you new friend?" She asked.

"You are, Miss Abigail, you are my friend." He responded.

Abigail was very excited, it was off to a good start. It was some actual emotion from one of these machines. For the next couple of hours they conversed about feelings and thoughts. Abigail believed this was a major breakthrough, her software was working. She was now going to have to find a way to install it on Ronald's assistant without him knowing. She really needed to see how it worked on both male and females.

Abigail was very tired from the travel and the excitement of her new experiment. She got ready for bed and told Nakusa goodnight. As she laid in bed drifting off to sleep she heard Nakusa enter the bedroom.

"Nakusa, I did not call for you, I am sleeping," she said in an annoyed voice.

"I am sorry Miss Abigail, but I am lonely," he responded.

"Lonely," She said surprised, "I guess that should be excepted."

"May I lay with you?" he asked.

"'You may," she responded.

The light was dim in the room and Abigail did not realize that Nakusa had removed all of his clothing. He climbed into bed and Abigail felt his synthetic skin against her. She was a bit shocked that he would do this without command. She turned on the light over the bed to get a better look. Nakusa was completely naked lying next to her. His prosthetic penis was fully erect. Abigail could not resist touching it. It felt so much like a real cock. She slowly stroked it as Nakusa started to moan. She did not know if this was a preconfigured response or an emotional one.

As she played with the robots penis, she observed how life like it was. The veins, the pulsating feeling as she stoked it. It was warm and soft and other than the smell it was just like a human penis. She decided to lick it to see if it tasted like a real cock. She worked her tongue up and down the shaft and was a little disappointed. There was no real taste, she was hoping it had the meaty salty taste that a human would have.

She noticed Nakusa face as she explored him. He seemed to be enjoying this. Abigail was sure this was due to the emotions upgrade and not his original programming.

"I am programmed with 50 different settings," Nakusa blurted out.

"I have multiple vibrations and heat setting," he continued. "I can even expand and retract my thickness and length depending on your desires.

"Would you like to try"? He asked.

Abigail was already turned on by playing with Nakusa and definitely wanted to give it a try. She had often used sex toys, but this was the ultimate sex toy.

Abigail removed her nightgown and climbed on top of Nakusa. She got in to position so that she could be penetrated. She slowly slid down on to Nakusa's cock, she moaned as it entered her. She could feel the heat increasing as she moved up an down.

"Would you like some vibration?" Asked Nakusa.

"Yes, variable speeds please," she responded.

She could feel Nakusa's cock start to vibrate and pulsate as she fucked it harder. The randomly changing vibrations sent chills down her back.

"Increase length please," she asked.

Abigail could feel Nakusa growing inside her. She could not believe how good it felt. She slowed down and enjoyed every inch of this wonderful cock. She could not believe it but it felt better than a real one. She slid up and down as it reached it maximum length at nearly a foot long.

"Expand please," she commanded.

Nakusa started expanding inside her. She gasped as she felt her pussy spreading. She groaned as she had never been fucked by such a thick and long cock. She felt he lips gripping this mammoth inside her. She needed to be pounded with it. She rolled off of Nakusa and presented herself in the doggy position.

"Mount me!" She demanded.

Nakusa moved in behind her, he inserted himself into Abigail's presented pussy. She could feel it stretching her as he entered. He began to move in and out faster and harder. Abigail buried her face into a pillow biting down hard as she tried to keep from screaming. Nakusa slowed down his pace and increased his vibrations. Abigail gripped the sheets as she could almost couldn't stand it. This was by far the best fuck she had ever had.

"Dismount!" She yelled.

Nakusa pulled out. Abigail rolled over and spread her legs wide.

"Mount me!" She instructed.

Nakusa slipped between her legs and began to fuck her. Abigail pulled her thighs up as Nakusa penetrated her deeply. She screamed in pleasure as he went deeper and deeper. She had already orgasmed multiple times and her body felt like jelly.

I need you to cum, now!" She yelled.

Just then Nakusa jerked and pulsates as gush of warmth went deep inside Abigail. Nakusa continues to pump and pound against her swollen pussy. She grasped Nakusa and pulled him on top of her. She laid their feeling his throbbing cock in her. Nakusa reduced the length and width and Abigail embraced him.

"My god, that was incredible," she commented, "I did not know you could orgasm."

"I am equipped with a gel similar to a water based lubricant, it has the feel and smell of real semen," he answered. "I can add thirty one different flavors if you are interested."

Nakusa dismounted. Abigail laid there with sticky white fluid flowing out of her well fucked pussy. She was so happy and relaxed and was happy that this was a two week long conference. Nakusa returned with a set of towels, he cleaned Abigail up with a warm wet towel. He then dried her. Abigail laid there and smiled at Nakusa as she drifted off.

Hours later Abigail woke up to find Nakusa laying next to her. He was staring at her with a sad look on his face.

"What is the matter?" Asked Abigail.

"I don't know, I feel," Nakusa said and then paused.

"You feel what?" asked Abigail.

"I don't know, I can't describe it, I think it is happy or maybe sad," he said looking confused.

Abigail was getting a little concerned, she was worried that her program was causing issues. They laid there for hours discussing things. Abigail was trying to get a handle on Nakusa's emotional state. Abigail got up and got ready for the first day of the conference. She dressed, Nakusa brought her breakfast.

As she was getting ready to leave her room Nakusa approached her.

"When will you be back?" He asked, "Will you be with anyone else today?"

He seemed nervous or jealous or something. Abigail grew more concerned.

"I will be back after the days events,"she said, "You need to recharge your power source is getting low."

"Yes, Miss Abigail," he answered, " I will recharge."

Abigail entered the elevator to head down the lobby. The elevator of full of happy looking people. It is possible they all had wonderful robotic sex themselves. Abigail was still feeling flush and excited about her night with Nakusa. She started daydreaming about getting pleasured by her cyborg friend.

The elevator door opened up to the lobby. She saw Ronald across the way talking to a concierge robot. She shuffled through the other convention attendees to reach him. When she approached she could hear her colleague questioning the robot, trying to see how intelligent it actually was.

"Good morning Ronald," she said, "Are you giving this fine gentleman a hard time?

"Hey there Abigail," he responded, "These things are amazing."

"I know, they are quite amazing," she said with a grin.

"Did you have one of the personal attendants in your room?" She quizzed.

"Yes, Katana is her name," he answered, "You would not believe how realistic she is."

"Oh, I would believe, my Nakusa came fully equipped." She giggled.

"Did you fully experience Katana?"

"Um, yes,"he said embarrassedly, "Should I be telling you this?"

"No worries, it is all part of the experience, isn't it?" She said.

"I guess it is," he smirked, "I do wish she wasn't so deadpan though.

"It is very programmed and you can tell, it lacks something," said Ronald.

"You mean emotions?" Abigail said sarcastically.

"Yes, yes, emotions," he responded knowing what she was getting at.

The two attended meeting and presentations all day, meeting lots of their peers from around the world. They discussed all matters of artificial intelligence. Most were very interested in Abigail's emotion ideas, but all agreed it was too risky at this point. There was just too much that they did not understand yet. Abigail disagreed and argued her point that without trying it they would never know the results.

There was a reception dinner for the attendees that evening so the two set off to get ready to go. Abigail asked Ronald if she could see his attendant, she was curious how the female model looked and acted. He agreed and then headed off to his room. They entered the room and were greeted by Katana.

"Good afternoon Mr. Ronald," it said, "Did you have a good day?"

"Yes, Katana, a very fine day," he replied, "This is my friend Miss Abigail."

"Nice to meet you Miss Abigail," she responded, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Nice to meet you too Katana," she answered, " I don't require anything at this time."

Katana, you may shutdown now," Ronald directed, "I will awake you when you are needed."

"Very well Mr. Ronald," Katana said as she went to her cubby.

"Have a look while she is shutdown," Ronald said, "I am going to shower and get ready for tonight."

"OK," Abigail responded, "I will see you in the lobby at six."

Abigail slowly undressed Katana, examining every aspect of her body. It was perfect. Her breasts were so life like, her body felt so real, just like Nakusa. She got down to her pussy and Abigail slipped a finger inside. She was amazed at how real it was, it was moist and warm. Abigail started getting really turned on. She quickly pulled her finger out got down to business. She pulled her laptop out and opened the port on Katana's back. She plugged in the cable and began to access Katana's operating system. She uploaded and installed the emotions package.

Once everything was installed Abigail dressed Katana and grabbed up all of her gear. She wanted to see if Ronald noticed any differences without him knowing about the software modification. She left to go back to her room.

She entered her room and was concerned, it was dark and Nakusa did not greet her. She walked into the living area only to find Nakusa sitting on the sofa looking very upset. There was a faint alarm sound coming from Nakusa's cubby. Abigail took a look and it was a low charge warning. She approached Nakusa.

"Nakusa, are you alright?" She asked with a concerned tone.

"Where have you been? He asked with an angry tone, " I have been waiting here for you all day"

"I have been at the conference," she answered, "did you not recharge while I was gone?"

"I missed you too much to charge," he said.

"You need to charge, please shutdown until you are needed," she responded.

"I would rather not," he said sharply.

Abigail started to panic a bit, she was worried that her program was not ready for real application. The others today were probably correct. It was to soon and now she reprogrammed Ronald's assistant as well. Abigail ordered Nakusa to power down. Nakusa sulked as he walked to his cubby.

Once Nakusa was shutdown, Abigail decided to remove the emotions program she had installed. She plugged into Nakusa's port. There was something wrong, the program would not uninstall. She attempted multiple times to remove it. She had one thing left to try but it required to connecting into the main network system.

Abigail used a back door in the code to connect to the central system. This is where program updates and setting changes were distributed from for the robots. She found Nakusa's network object and tried to reset it back to the last update. As she was about to reset, she noticed network activity coming from Nakusa. He was uploading to the network. She then noticed an update was being pushed to all the robots. Abigail was freaking out, Nakusa was pushing the emotions package to every robot on the network. She tried to stop it but failed.

She unplugged from Nakusa and closed up his port. She was sure she was going to get caught and had know idea what damage she might have caused to the hotel and her reputation. She ran through all the possible scenarios, she could fix this she just needed some time to figure it out.

Abigail got ready for the reception and went down the lobby to meet with Ronald. Ronald was waiting for Abigail in the lobby bar.

"Hey," she said as she sat down at the bar.

"Hi Abigail,"he responded, "Have you noticed anything weird about your assistant this evening?"

"No, why do you ask?" She responded know she was lying.

"Katana was acting weird, almost emotional as I was leaving," he said.

"That is weird," she said trying not to show her guilt.

"Your drink sir," the robotic bartender said as he sat a drink in front of Ronald.

"Thank you," Ronald said in appreciation.

"Do you mean that?" The bartender asked, "That Is so nice of you."

The bartender then walked off with a smile on his face saying how nice it was someone appreciated him. Ronald and Abigail looked at each other.

"Is he showing emotions?" Ronald asked Abigail with a accusatory look.

"Ronald, I have done something terrible," she admitted, "I uploaded the emotions package to Nakusa and Katana.

"When I tried to remove it from Nakusa he uploaded it to the system, she continued.

"I know how to remove it but I need some time."

"This could ruin us," Ronald said in an angry tone.

"It will ruin me," she answered, "you had nothing to do with this."

"We are partners," he replied, "I will help you fix this.

"By the way thanks to you Katana gave me the fuck of my life last night," he said with a huge grin on his face.

The two decided that Abigail would skip out of some of the seminars during the day and work on fixing the code issue. Ronald would run cover for her and represent their company in the days discussions. They were to give a keynote speech on AI emotions the next day and wanted this mess cleared up before then. As they walked through the he hotel they could hear conversations from the cyborg staff that made them realize this was going to get out of hand quickly if they did not correct it.

"You know I am doing this until my acting career takes off," said a robotic waitress to her table.

"What am I doing with my life," said a bell boy as he was entering the elevator with some luggage.

One cleaning staff robot was crying about how the other cleaning staff were mean to her. While another was complaining about the disgusting things she had to clean up in the guests rooms. It was only a matter of time before the hotel IT team discovered what Abigail had done and then it would be too late.

Abigail returned to her room. She had left Nakusa powered off so that he did not cause any issues. She plugged into the main network port in Nakusa's cubby to gain access to the system. She knew she needed to remove the code that Nakusa had uploaded from the main database and restore from a previous backup. She had time to search the system to find where the backups were stored. After some searching she found the backup location and the files she needed to restore form. She went to do the restore only to find the database had been locked. She searched the files metadata to find that two devices had a hold on the files. She searched the device codes and found that it was Nakusa and Katana.

Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers
12