Robrotica Ch. 02: A Dangerous Combination

Story Info
A girl, convertible, & online account. What could go wrong?
5.3k words
4.67
1.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine claimed that none of his stories have happy endings. These are for you, Rob.

A Dangerous Combination of Sexy and Psycho

Rob pulled onto I-10 out of Phoenix, trimmed all the settings, and sat back to relax. The truck would basically drive itself for the next hundred miles. He had the windows open a few inches; the warm morning air felt great after his trek across the frigid Midwest. CJ's nose was out the window on the other side, the dog looking as relaxed as Rob felt.

The midmorning traffic was pretty light once he got well away from the city. He'd gotten going early because rush hour could be hell if you got caught in it. He caught a glimpse of a car coming up fast behind him in his side mirror. He couldn't blame them; he'd have a hard time keeping the Mustang soft-top they drove under a hundred on a straight open road like this. But when the car caught up with him, they slowed down to pace him. She slowed down. And she was a pretty, young thing. She sparkled a dazzling smile at him. He smiled right back.

This sort of thing wasn't unheard of. 'Heard of' being the operative phrase, it had never actually happened to him before. Some women really liked to be admired, to get that self-esteem boost of a nameless man ogling you from a safe distance. The kind of woman that drove a convertible, though calling her a woman may have been a stretch. Rob had underwear that was likely older than she was.

She was basking in his admiration of her, smiling and giving him a number of cute poses. And then, to his utter shock, she put a foot on the dash and pulled up her dress, showing him tiny white panties with red trim and dots all over them. The look he gave he must have been what she wanted, because she flashed him that great smile again before licking her fingers and sliding them under the little V of cloth between her legs. She closed her eyes and started really going at it, then opened them with a start and steered the car back into its lane. She was laughing. She took the hand from between her legs and used it to pull the strap of her sun dress down to expose a small but perfectly shaped tit. She squeezed it and tugged on her nipple while making kissing faces at him.

She then made a circle with her thumb and fingers, moving it up and down and nodding at him encouragingly. "What the hell." It wasn't like he hadn't been thinking about it anyway. He checked the road as he reached into his sweatpants. They still had it mostly to themselves. He was already halfway there, he realized as he touched his cock. He looked down to find her filming him with her phone. He wondered if this was a dare, getting a trucker to masturbate for you. But then she turned the phone on herself and recorded a repeat of the show she'd given him, even adding a selfie stick for some wider-angle shots. Rob wondered if the show was over when she put the phone down, but she half stood and pointed at an upcoming exit. She wanted him to follow her.

This seemed like a bad idea to Rob. He'd end up in a shallow grave while his truck and its contents ended up in the hands of the local cartel. Everyone seemed to think he was too suspicious, but if experience served, the opposite was true. He did know this exit, however. There was a huge DC around a bluff to the north where the freight headed for California got transferred onto smaller trucks. He and CJ had discovered a nice, seclude spot in the shade of the huge uprising of earth. "Follow me," he shouted. She shrugged, smiled, and nodded. He was actually surprised when she took the exit after him.

This was surely some kind of shakedown. She was way to pretty to be a prostitute, and he found that his curiosity plus the state she'd put him in made not finding out what she was after impossible. And maybe, just maybe, he would get to touch her.

He found the spot he was looking for with no trouble, the girl's car sliding to a stop on the gravel nearby. Part of what he liked about this spot was the lack of parking. There was barely room for his truck, so he could walk and play with CJ without getting hassled. Whatever this thing with Mustang Girl was, it would be just the two of them.

She got out of her car and bounced over to him, clearly on some kind of adrenaline high. She squealed, throwing her arms around him, and said, "You're perfect!" Then stepped back and offered her hand. "I'm VictoriaPark21. Call me Ria or Victoria, but not Vicky, because I hate that."

Despite the unusual name, his hand came up to shake hers. "Rob." He probably should have used a fake name, but he already felt the jaws of the catastrophe that had hounded his life closing in. His doom was inevitable, he was just here to find out what form it would take this time.

"Finish this for me," she said, holding out a black can of Bang toward him. He was thirsty and feeling tired from his early morning, so he took it and downed it. Honestly, any time he wasn't tired, he was probably asleep.

The flavor was off. She had drugged him. "Great," he thought. He just hoped she wasn't some kind of teen serial killer. "What was in the drink?" he asked, resigned.

She giggled. The she bit her lip, her left foot rotating back and forth on her toes. "Like, four Viagra. Because you're going to need it." She laughed and clapped. "Let's get some staging shots first."

She got out the selfie stick and posed with him by the cab. They gave the camera the bird, their middle fingers extended in front of various faces, from pouty to corny. She took like a dozen with her hanging on him, kissing his cheek.

"Here, grab my boob for the next one."

He hesitated. "What are you going to do with these pictures?"

"Oh, don't worry, I set up a filter for you, see?" She showed him the latest shot. Unlike real life, the man in the picture wore a John Deer cap and nerd glasses. It basically looked like Rob when he wore a cap and glasses. The erection he'd been sporting for at least ten minutes felt like something he could use to drive nails, so he decided the disguise was good enough. "Ok, now I want you to finger me, but hold your hand like you're still flipping of the camera."

It took a bit of arranging to get the shot right. She wanted the truck in the background and wanted Rob visible without interfering with the angle. She held her dress up, showing off the panties he now noted were dotted with small hearts. He pulled them to the side and, extending his middle finger, rubbed it back and forth across the glossy looking pink bud that he'd exposed. She squirmed and started breathing quickly. "Stop that. It feels really good. In and out, like you're fucking me with it."

He'd have preferred to continue what he was doing, but he'd give the lady what she wanted. "Should we take these panties off?"

She felt tight around his finger and the change had done very little for her composure. "No," she panted, "The panties are important. He gave them to me for Valentine's Day."

His hand froze, his finger buried in her to the second knuckle. "He?"

"Yeah, hold like that. It looks totally hot." Then, in answer to his question, "My boyfriend. I told him that if he didn't put a ring on my finger by Christmas, I'd find a smelly old trucker and fuck him online. Then, when that didn't happen, I decided to give him until Valentine's. That's still romantic, right? But, are you kidding me, fucking lingerie?" She looked down at him, misreading the look of dismay there. "Oh, darlin', I don't mean you actually smell all that bad. But he doesn't need to know that, right?"

So, he was probably going to die anyway. He looked at his finger, still lodged in the girl. He wiggled it experimentally. She gasped. "Ok," she said between breaths, "let's move on," she let out a frustrated squeak, "to oral." He reluctantly pulled out his finger with a little popping noise. She smiled with delight. "That was aces. Let me check." She pulled her phone in close and fiddled with it until her heard the popping noise again. "Yes!" She played it three more times. "That's fantastic. I'm tweeting that out right now. Do you mind spitting out your Scoal? That stuff is unkind to my lady parts."

Rob shook his head. "I'm not dipping."

She looked up from her phone, confused. Then he saw a light come on behind her eyes. "Oh. Well, Copenhagen is no problem, of course." He decided not to correct her further, preferring to lower his mouth to the pink gash a few inches in front of his face. His mouth watered with anticipation of the rarely tasted but never forgotten slightly acrid taste of pussy. She didn't have it. She had little taste at all. It was like kissing her. He drove his tongue hungrily between the folds of her slit, finding just a hint of what he'd expected at the deepest reach of his tongue. He could eat this pussy all day. Just this little taste was worth the tire iron that would undoubtedly cave in his skull in the near future.

"Rob." He ignored her plea, running his tongue over her like a tom-cat cleaning his coat. "Rob, dammit," she grunted, "I need more than the back of your head in the frame."

He didn't really want to stop, but he had an idea that should make this more fun. "Oh, sorry. You taste amazing, by the way."

"Thank you," she smiled down at him.

"Hey, let me borrow your other hand. It should help me stay out of the way better." She complied. He guided her to hold the panties out of the way and pull up and out with a pair of fingers, exposing the shiny pink bead of her clit to the air. "Ok, does it look better when I do this?" She watched through her phone as he flicked his tongue rapidly up and down on her. "Or this?" He circled her button with the tip several times. "Or maybe back and forth?" He tugged her sideways, taking care to push hard enough that her clit snapped back into position sharply when released.

"I-," she stuttered. "I-," Rob wasn't sure he'd ever robbed a woman of her ability to speak before.

He noticed her phone drifting off target. He pulled it in and positioned it for a closeup. "So, first one..." he repeated the cycle, getting nothing but guttural failures at a response from her. When he finished, her legs were shaking and her breath was completely ragged. The hand holding her hood back was straining even harder, if anything. She was ready. "Or maybe I should just suck on it." He closed his mouth over her, sucking hard. He slipped two fingers inside her. They went in easy enough, but he was still very away of her tightness, the fingers nearly immobilized. He curled them toward his mouth, pressing her from both sides. She came, a wonderful cross between her joyful laugh and a high-pitched squeak erupting from her mouth. She thrashed around, almost sliding off the fender she'd perched on. A sweep of her hips nearly dislocated his finger as she rocked forward against his hand. When he'd finally removed himself from immediate danger, he looked up expecting to see the worship he'd so obviously earned.

She was mad. Or sad. Possibly both. "What's the matter?"

She smiled sadly. "Nothing."

He reached up and touched her face. "Come on, Ria. You can tell me."

She sighed. "Well, it's just, if I enjoy it too much, it feels like cheating." Rob didn't have the first clue how to respond to that. "Are you like super good at sex, or something?"

He scoffed. "Almost never. You have a pretty amazing pussy, however."

She looked at him, shy for the first time since they'd met. "I do?"

"Absolutely. Fantastic."

"Well, aren't you sweet as blackberry pie. Let's do the suck job next, I shouldn't enjoy that too much, right?" She was smiling happily again, as if the recent crisis of infidelity had never happened. She dropped to her knees, pushing him back until he was pressed against a tire. She pulled down his sweats in a single tug, his erection so hard it didn't even bob as it was freed.

"Oh," she said.

"Oh?"

She looked up at him apologetically. "It's just... I thought you'd be bigger. On account of you being a trucker and all."

"Does that matter?" He wasn't even small. Sure, the girls in the dispatch office were never going to pass around his dick pick, but he'd never felt the need to face the wall in a public shower, either.

She shrugged, a sorry look still on her face. "I'm afraid he'll just laugh when he sees it. I don't think this is going to work."

Fuck. He was losing her. He knew part of it was the second thoughts brought on by the orgasm he'd given her. Dammit. He could salvage this. It would just be, humiliating. "Oh, no, it's perfect. Old, smelly trucker you said. All things he isn't. A small penis is the same thing."

She thought for a moment, then smiled nodding. "Yeah, you're right. An old, smelly trucker with a tiny dick. It is the same thing." She leaned in and took him in her mouth.

Under normal circumstances, this would not be considered a very good blow job. Actually, Rob couldn't think of any normal circumstance that involved him getting a blow job. But this one would rank very close to the bottom on anyone's list. She'd started the whole thing by belittling, accidentally or not, his dick. Then she kept stopping, checking her phone, tweeting, or touching up her makeup. The one time she actually had him built up enough to get close, she'd pulled off, giggled, and said, "I can almost fit the whole thing in my mouth."

But, as abnormal circumstances that led to a woman's mouth wrapped around his member went, this one was exceptionally abnormal. She was easily the prettiest woman that had ever so much as kissed him, they'd had nearly thirty minutes of teasing and foreplay, and she dosed him with enough drugs that a massive coronary was as likely to be what killed him as her boyfriend. She had him gripped firmly in her free hand while she gazed into her camera with wide eyes brimming with worship. Her tongue was stretched out slowly circling his cockhead. It was a very sexy look. That, combined with the light stimulation it was giving him was enough. He felt it welling inside him, like he was taking an impossibly deep breath. "I'm cumming," he warned her.

"Oh," she said, clamping her mouth over him and jerking him expertly to help him get to the finish line. The stream sprayed into her for an impossibly long time, at least by ejaculation standards. He almost wished it was into the air as he would easily have beaten his personal record for distance. Almost before it ended, a second eruption almost as strong as the first one fed into the hungry girl's mouth. Then a third. She gulped and swallowed desperately. She stopped swallowing as his offering subsided, popping off to display her full mouth to the camera. She played with it, wiggling her tongue, blowing bubbles, even letting it slowly string from her mouth until it was an inch from the ground before sucking the whole mess back to her mouth. Finally, she sealed her lips, swallowed, and opened wide to prove the task done. "Fuck, Rob, that's a lot of cum." He shrugged an apology. The muscles responsible for ejecting the stuff actually felt fatigued, and he was pretty sure they weren't finished.

"Shit," she muttered. She looked up at him, now sitting back on her heels. "I meant to take some of it in my face." She giggled. "We'll just have to do that again. But let's fuck first."

He could barely stand, but the iron rod standing where his dick used to be seemed game, so he opened his arms and asked, "Where do you want me?"

She went to her car and pulled a blanket from the trunk. He watched as she pulled the dress off, a site that would have been the best part of his day almost any other day of his life. She returned wearing nothing but her panties and spread out the blue blanket, a large silver star dominating its center, in the shade under his trailer. "If anyone asks, this is your blanket. He'd never forgive me it he found out I bought it."

"Fine by me."

"No. I'm serious. Promise me."

"What? This blanket? I promise it's mine. I've had it for years. I love the Cowboys."

"Well, you don't have to go that far." She was pleased, however, and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Ok, let's start with missionary and go from there."

She lay on her back, spreading her legs and filming him as he crawled between them. "Can we lose these panties? They are kind of in the way."

She shook her head. "No, sorry. I told you, they are important." She took a deep breath, as if bracing herself, and gave him a nod of encouragement. He moved the little scrap of cloth to the side, and pushed into the slick but surprisingly resistant opening he had exposed. He moved in and out of her, gradually adding depth with each stroke, until he was buried in her. Fuck, she felt good. He looked up to see an odd look on her face. "You're in all the way?" He nodded. A slow smile crossed her face. "Tiny dick FTW!" Then, looking right into the camera, she said, "Do you hear that, Ryan? Your dick is too fucking big."

It was once again a torturous combination of incredibly erotic sites, brief flashes of insane pleasure from her epic pussy, and long pauses to fix angles, lighting, or tweet out the results. She was slowly letting him linger longer before changing positions, her body's desire for pleasure betraying its master's desire to avoid it. He was on his knees, her shoulders on the ground with her back arched. He held her tiny waist as he pumped into her. He could see her clearly defined abs when she was stretched out like this, her tiny pink nipples atop small breasts that barely jiggled as he fucked her. Her whole body glowed with a light sheen of sweat. It was a glorious site. It just needed one thing. He pulled out of her, still pressing her spread hips against his. The underside of his cock rubbing against her mound was enough. He came, spraying jizz up in the air and watched rope after rope of the stuff rain down on the girl's body. He even got some in her hair.

"Dammit, why did you do that?"

"I don't know," he said sheepishly, "I guess I thought it would look cool."

"You were supposed to cum in my pussy." She was scanning through her phone now. "It does look pretty cool, though." He'd flopped to his side on the blanket to recover, so she nudged him over onto his back and mounted him. "I probably should have told you the plan." She started to slowly move up and down on him. "First, we do the cream pie, then just enough anal to get a good shot." His dick was still plenty hard, but it felt numb. If he was going to cum in her, she'd have to work for it. "Then I lick you clean, you jack off in my face, and we're done."

He'd thought maybe they should take a break, but her struggle for composure was still evident as she'd spoken. At least one of them could get some use out of his numb member. "Sound's great. But, hey, I just came, so I'm going to need a little help getting there again." She nodded her assent. "Ok, scootch back a little." He stopped her when he felt the pressure as his started to bend around her pelvic bone. He didn't much like this position. If the woman got too carried away, it could be downright painful. "Yeah, like that. Not so much up and down, more of a rolling slide." And they almost always got carried away.

She gave a little squeak. "Like," she panted, "this?"

"Yeah, that feels really good." He didn't bother to tell her that everything felt good with her. "But go a little faster."

She started to get the rhythm. He watched her, giving her words of encouragement when he could tell she'd had a particularly pleasurable stroke, "Yeah, like that. You feel so good, Ria." He knew he had her when she really started to pry on him with her back strokes. He didn't even need to conceal his winces of pain; she was no longer paying any attention to him. His hands went to her breasts, mauling them greedily.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," she screamed as she came. She'd completely forgotten the phone. He grabbed her hips and tried to control her as she thrashed, hoping to avoid permanent injury. She slowly returned to awareness and, with it, the sadness that had accompanied her first orgasm.

12