Robrotica Ch. 03: Roblotery

Story Info
Rob rescues some stranded travelers. Who will recue Rob?
6.5k words
4.27
1.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine claimed that none of his stories have happy endings. These are for you, Rob.

Roblottery

Rob was skulking. He had run afoul of the highway patrol in Arizona and wasn't completely sure how far their reach extended. So, he was skulking his way north through California, not really sure where he was headed. Just, somewhere else.

The one thing you did find when limiting yourself to backroads and unpatrolled stretched of highway was other skulkers. He recognized the van as one immediately. It was old, beat-up Odyssey, sitting on the side of the road with a billow of steam coming out of the open hood, California plates three years out of date. He normally wouldn't have stopped, but a mini-van meant family, and this one's mom was a blond, curvy thing in short shorts and a cropped tank. His trailer was empty, having missed his pickup a few days prior, and dispatch hadn't forgiven him enough to send him new work yet.

If he'd seen the decal on the van's door before stopping, he'd have punched the accelerator and not looked back. Now, as he looked at a cross between a scorpion and a naked woman, its stinger buried in the neck of a screaming girl, he pondered the merits of jumping back in his truck and racing away anyway. What he had mistaken for a sexy, curvy mom turned out to be a musclebound hulk. She was still sexy, in a terrifying way. She walked up and shook his hand, her grip nearly crushing it.

"I'm so glad you stopped. We were so screwed." 'We' turned out to be six, no, eight other women, all of them rough looking with bad dye jobs, tattoos on the wrong side of the line between artistic and pornographic, and thighs that could easily break a man's ribs - if he had the misfortune to find himself between them. He barely needed the information that left the woman's mouth next. "We're a roller derby team. The Scorpions. I'm Case."

This had the familiar feel of the life Rob was accustomed to. He was sure that USC Cheer squad would need rescue at some point. There was just no chance it would be anywhere near when that happened. "Rob," he told her. "Looks like car trouble?"

She looked back at their vehicle, a couple of her teammates trying to fan away the still rising steam. "You know anything about engines, Rob?"

"Enough to know yours is fucked. Can I call you a wrecker or something?" Maybe he could still escape with his skin intact.

One of the other girls shouted over, "Case, stop flirting and ask him how many blowjobs for a ride."

Case grimaced. "We have one coming; it's just two hours out. We were hoping you could get us to Fresno in time for our match?"

He looked around. "All of you?"

"Well, not Skully. Her fibula is in six pieces, so she can't skate right now. She'll stay with the van. So, just eight of us." She tried to make a cutesy face, but it didn't really work on her. He wished he had a reason to say no, but he had absolutely nothing aside from surviving until tomorrow on his schedule. He was headed north, anyway.

He helped them move their gear over and squirreled the lot of them into his cab and sleeper. CJ was an immediate hit, the girls all fawning over his dog. He marveled at how much more attractive that made them. The blowjob comment had caught his attention as well, even if it had been said in jest.

He didn't like leaving Skully behind. She looked capable of defending herself, but she would still be a lone woman in the middle of nowhere. She was also the prettiest of them, a pleasant meld of Hispanic and Asian features despite her sparkling blue eyes. She thought his concern was sweet, hugging him before smacking his ass and telling him to get lost.

It was kind of nice having company. He'd been in his own head a lot lately. All the women were impertinent, crass, unapologetic. Three of them sat in his passenger seat, another between the seats, with the rest poking their heads out of the back.

"You have a wife, girlfriend, Rob?" It was one of the really tall girls, Razor.

He'd had a girlfriend until recently, the relationship ending under circumstances that had all the Scorpions howling as he told the story.

"Well, I can assure you the only dick you'll find in this truck is the one that tented your sweats when Nymph mentioned blowjobs." They all laughed again. It was good natured, but he felt his face growing hot.

"Ah, you made him blush." Trix seemed to be the nice one in the group. "What about it, Rob. You wouldn't mind letting one of us blow you to say thank you?"

He glanced at her to see if she was serious. She slowly licked her luscious lips.

"Now who's making him blush?" Someone jabbed Trix in the ribs, making her squeal and retaliate. Rob just tried to stay focused while his cab turned into the roller derby equivalent of a pillow fight.

One of the girls grabbed his dick, rock hard after the look Trix had given him. "Rob may be speechless, but I'm pretty sure this thing is saying yes." She actually fished it out of his pants and waved it at the room. It stopped the wrestling, at least.

A blond woman in the back, Trauma she called herself, muttered, "I'm not giving him a fucking blow-job."

Case jumped in. "We spin for it, just like anything else. You lose, you suck."

Trix came to his defense, "I don't know what you're worried about anyway. He seems kinda cuddly, like someone's dad."

"Aqua should like him, then."

"Fuck off, guys. It was just the one time." He now knew the name of the woman that was slowly stroking his dick.

"I know for a fact you've fucked at least three of our dads," Trauma countered.

"Oh, I thought you meant my dad."

Everyone laughed. Aqua took the opportunity to lean in and whispered huskily into his ear, "You have a very nice cock, Mr. Rob."

Trix maneuvered over and gave him a half hug, tugging the other girls hand away from his member. "Let the poor man drive." Then, just to Rob, "We call her Aqua because she's always wet."

Rob was slowly realizing that this might be better than rescuing cheerleaders. "And why are you called Trix?"

She smiled. "The usual reason."

It took him a minute to get it. "Oh. I'm sure you do very well."

"God, you're sweet."

He was about to pull out his old line about how little sweet had gotten for him, but now he wondered. Hadn't that been his motivation to stop in the first place? He chuckled instead. "I don't know that I've ever had a reason not to be."

"You know," said Case, "my daddy drives long haul. This feels like a bigger favor than just a bj. We should probably offer him a fuck."

"Or even anal," chirped in Aqua.

"Or even all three," Rob teased.

He got the laugh he'd been after, but when it subsided Case asked, "You think you can handle that?"

Rob found himself unable to respond, but Trix jumped in for him, "He'll sure as fuck try."

"Ok, ladies, let's spin." Case pulled out her phone and opened an app. A quick glance showed him a wheel that looked like something from a game show.

"Guys, I can't fuck. I'm ovulating," Razor said apologetically.

Trix twisted around in the tight space and gave her teammate a hug. "Ahh, I didn't know you're having another baby."

"Trying anyway. We've been keeping it quiet, don't want to jinx it."

Rob felt his excitement ebb as the girls talk turned to babies. Then Trauma jumped in, "If she doesn't have to fuck, then I don't have to give head. I have a throat condition."

"It's called a gag reflex, Trauma," someone teased.

"Be nice," Trix scolded. "She just needs to practice."

"We can't all get as much practice as you do, Trix." Trauma seemed really upset about the idea.

He thought about how nice guys always finish last. But, loser or not, he wasn't going to have sex with a woman who didn't want it. He started to say so, but Trix shushed him, whispering, "Team business. Stay out of it, trust me."

It seemed ridiculous that who ended up required to fuck him wasn't any of his business, but he found Trix really easy to trust. Case stepped in, the closest thing to authority this group seemed to have. "How about this. Everyone can opt out of one thing, and one thing ONLY." He caught her winking at Trix. "Then, if the spinner picks you, you will ENTHUSIASTICALLY entertain our guest."

"Can you win more than once?"

"No, Aqua. Don't be greedy. Who's out for the blowjob?"

Trauma was the only one who chirped in with an, "Out." Case tapped a couple buttons and the wheel on her screen started blinking. Rather than spinning and stopping on a name, it gradually eliminated names slowly enough that the women could exclaim or grumble as they were removed from contention. When it came to stop on Razor, at least four of the women, including Case and Trix, celebrated as if this were the best outcome.

Razor looked confused but smiled at the attention. "Should I go now, or are we doing the other spins first?"

"I think it's more fun if we wonder if we're next while we watch?" This was from one of the shyer girls, Needles, maybe because of all the metal she had punched through her skin, but it wasn't really all that more than most of the rest of them. Her voice had taken on a lusty lilt since she'd spoken last.

"Yeah, def," Aqua agreed.

"Out of my way, Trix, I've got a dick to suck."

"Hang on, let me take over the wheel. We may like to live dangerously, but I'll bet Rob would rather not risk his livelihood for a blowjob." Rob fervently wished that were true.

"You think you can handle it?"

"Fuck, yeah. I've been driving my dad's International over-the-road with him since I was ten."

"Does your dad drive for Swift?" he joked.

She tipped her head sideways. "Yeah. How did you know?"

He decided not to answer that question, handing off the wheel and finding his way to the passenger seat. Razor was kneeling in the foot well.

"So, Razor. Is that because you cut yourself or something?"

"Well, not myself." He watched a light come on in her eyes, a malicious, many-toothed grin suddenly dominating her face. "If you're into it, I could−"

"NO!" he said way to fast. "No." The cab filled with giggles.

He raised his hips enough for her to pull off his sweats, getting a good look at her for the first time. He'd labeled her the tall one, and she was certainly that, a good two inches taller than he was. She was properly proportioned for her height, which meant everything about her was large. Her big hand closed around his dick; her big mouth opened to reveal a long tongue that she slithered out to tickle his balls. She could be pretty, if she had any desire to be so, but had opted for a closed cropped head of spiky charcoal black hair. One of her eyebrows had three stripes shaved or plucked into it, looking like a rank insignia.

"I think he's scared of me," she teased.

"Damn right I am."

"You'd fuck me, anyway, though. Wouldn't you?" She turned her head to the side and bit down on the shaft of his penis hard enough to let him know she meant it.

He laughed, a little nervous, but the answer was easy enough. "Damn right I would." Then, because he was curious, "Your husband or baby-daddy or whatever ok with you doing this?"

"The only way my husband would be upset would be if he thought I didn't give you the best damn head you've ever had."

"You'd best get to it, then." He couldn't believe he'd said it, his desire to be funny once again trumping his good sense. The room gave a chorus of oooos and Razor's mouth dropped open in genuine and, if he read it right, delighted surprise. She engulfed him.

She was quite talented. She also did a lot more than suck him. She easily took him in her throat, not even gagging as far as he could tell. She used a lot of teeth, including using the rough texture of her molars to add sensation. She would reward him for cringing away in pain with soft, rhythmic sucking. She punished his moans of pleasure with nips at his balls or raking her nails over his shaft. Finally, she pulled off with a pop. "Do you want me to swallow, or do you want to cum in my face?"

"What he really wants is−"

Razor held up her hand to shut her up. "Trix, my blowjob. Stay out of it." Trix's mouth snapped shut. "What's it going to be, Rob?" She looked up at him through her lashes, her reddened lips raised in a half smile as she bit her lip. She really was pretty. Then again, who wouldn't be in her position?

"Your face, I think," he said after a moment. "So, everyone can see." He wasn't completely sure who everyone was, there were at least two phones recording this.

Her smile became a complete one. "With pleasure." She took him in her mouth again, keeping her teeth to herself. She took him deep, in and out of her throat all the way to where only the very tip was still in her. She'd swirl her tongue on him and repeat. And she was moving fast, faster than he'd ever had anyone bob on his cock.

It didn't take long. "Now," he grunted. She went two more times, her fingers so tight around the base of his member that he felt his cum stop there, dammed. She pulled off him and released her grip. He exploded.

He'd never seen cum splash before. It hit her cheek and radiated out in all directions. If she was surprised, she gave no sign of it. A muscle twitched deep in his groin and another offering erupted, hitting her other cheek, exactly where she aimed. Her eyes were open, looking right into his. He came again and again until she was running out of unglazed skin. She took the head in her mouth and sucked the last of it from him, her hand and wrist almost as coated as her face. Then she sat back and looked up at him. "Well?"

He chuckled. "Your husband has nothing to be upset about."

She unceremoniously raised her jersey and wiped her face clean. "God, I'm fucking horny now."

Case laughed. "I'm pretty sure we all are. But one of us is about to get fucked. Any opt outs?"

"Why the fuck would anyone opt out after that?" Aqua asked. "But who's going to drive if you win?"

Case turned and smiled at Rob. "We'll just have to pull over." Razor was still kissing and licking his cock, having not abandoned her position on the floor. He was quickly returning to full hardness. Case pulled up the app and started the spin. He watched Trix's excitement grow as her name stayed on the screen through each cut. When it finished, her name the only one remaining, she clapped with glee. Everyone else groaned.

"This is so unfair."

"Hush, Aqua. It's completely fair and you know it. Come on, Rob, let's go in the back so we can stretch out a little."

The 'back' was just about the size of a double bed. He lay in the middle, but the five other women in the room were all in easy touching distance, a fact that most of them took advantage of. Trix had grabbed his cowboy hat when she'd first entered the truck. It was too large, so she had to tip it back a little. This, combined with the friendly attitude she displayed gave Rob a cutsie, girl next door vibe. He could not have been more wrong.

"So, I am a sort of prostitute," she said as she pulled down her skirt and removed her thong, leaving her lower half in nothing but fishnets. "But maybe not the kind you're thinking." She handed the hat to Aqua, who used it to fan herself dramatically. "Sure, there's usually sex." Trix straddled him and pulled the dark red oversized top she was wearing up and over her head. "But that's not what they're paying me for." Two very soft, round looking breasts were the only part of her chest not decorated with tattoo's. The most prominent one was of a large red demon, nailing his own oversized cock to the stump of a tree. Her breasts weren't completely unadorned, however. Each sported a hefty looking steel ring through the nipples, a loop of chain hanging between them.

Rob felt his almost stiff cock shrinking back into his body. Trix looked at it and pouted. "Can I get a fluffer in here, please?" she teased.

He started to ask for a minute, but Aqua's mouth was already on him. Trix grabbed Aqua's head and pumped it, making exaggerated noises like she was the one getting blown. He was hard again almost instantly, but Aqua had to be pulled away by the hair before she would relent. She looked at him, licking her lips. "Go soft again. I dare you."

Trix reached between them and worked him into her pussy, giving a sigh of genuine pleasure as she sank down onto him. He watched her ride him slowly, her eyes closed, a look of breathless satisfaction on her face. Then her eyes popped, she took a deep breath, and she slowly pulled his western style shirt open, the snaps making little clicks as they went. She leaned down onto him, the metal on her chest warm against his skin. Her hips moved at a medium pace, rising to nearly the exact point he would pop out of her and curling back down.

"You're not about to cum, are you?" she whispered in his ear. He shook his head. "Ok, good, because I need to talk to you and I REALLY don't want to slow down. Probably don't look at Aqua." He, naturally, looked at Aqua, who, legs spread only a couple feet away, was rubbing her clit and fucking herself with the hilt of combat knife. She returned his look with a smack of her lips, flipped the knife around and... he decided to stop looking at Aqua.

Trix moved her mouth to his other ear, blocking his view. "You're a bad boy, Rob. Do you know what I do to bad boys?" She felt him tense and giggled. "Look, Trauma is probably going to be up next." He wondered how she knew that. Maybe spinning wasn't fair, after all. "We call her Trauma because she's been through some shit. She's going to make a lot of noise, act like she doesn't want it. Since you're a nice guy, you'll have a hard time fucking her if you believe it." She bit his ear and whimpered a little, clearly able to multi-task. "But trust me, she wants it. She craves it. It's just impossible for her to let on that she does." She panted, her hips speeding up. "God, I could cum right now if I wanted." Then, after a moment, "Sorry. Anyway, if you need proof, try to back out, act noble or something. She won't let you."

She pushed herself into a seated position. "Ok, Rob. The reason I was so excited that I would get to do this is that you're a nice guy. That's kind of my equivalent of a couple of identical twin Asian swimsuit models walking up and asking you to make them pregnant."

"Why do they have to be Asian?" Nymph asked.

Case answered for her from the wheel, "Because he was slobbering all over Skully and isn't giving any of you brown girls more than a normal amount of attention."

Trix seemed a little frustrated by the interruption, she was starting to sound a little urgent. "But I'm going to need you to do something for me, and it's going to sound a little weird."

"Fuck, Trix, do you have to?" one of the girls asked.

Trix kept going, ignoring Trauma. "Right when you cum, with the first pulse, I need you to grab this chain and yank. Hard. You can't leave it on my body, ok?"

"Isn't he supposed to enjoy this?"

Trix spoke up, irritation in her voice. "This is my fuck. Stay out of it." Then, to Rob, "You understand what I want?"

He thought he did understand, though she'd gotten the analogy wrong. He was a virgin. And not the just hasn't gotten around to it type. He was a fresh-out-of-Sunday-School, frilly-dress-wearing, never-been-kissed, virgin. Ok, he'd slapped a few asses, so maybe kissed, but it still fit. "I'd love to do that for you, Trix," he lied. Her smile was worth it. He'd sure as hell try, anyway.

She placed both her hands on his abdomen, her arms pressing her breasts together. The chain swayed and jangled as she moved, her hips juddering and circling in no discernable pattern. He could tell she was fighting off her own orgasm, waiting for his. He looked around the cab. Needles and Razor seemed rapped, intent on what was about to happen. Aqua looked to be in her own world. A girl in the front was making a point of not watching, giving all of her attention to CJ. He looked at Trauma, catching her eye. She looked away immediately. He felt himself getting close, reaching for the chain. Trix, seeing him coming, gave a gasp of excitement. That was enough. He spasmed inside her. He yanked. She gave out a cry, of agony or extasy he couldn't tell, and came with him.

12