Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inessa said a whole bunch of stuff in Russian, then yelled, "Fredrick! Billy! It's Billy!"

A male voice came on the line. "Billy, is it really you?"

"Yeah," Billy said just as happy to hear Fredrick's voice too.

"Holy shit! Where are you?" Fredrick asked.

"Um ... Ohio, I think?"

"Inessa, you tracing this?" Fredrick yelled away from the phone.

Inessa yelled in the background, "I got it!"

Fredrick said, "Byle, Ohio, Cooper Street! You still there, Billy?"

"Yeah."

"Are you safe?"

"Think so," she said.

"Can you stay put?"

"Um ... I guess?"

"Good, Inessa and I are coming to you. ETA two and a half hours. Should I call the local authorities?"

"No ... I think I'm okay. What's happened?"

"In the last six months? A hell of a lot. More than I can say over the phone. Call if your situation changes. See you in a couple of hours." Fredrick hung up.

"I missed six months of my life," she said, looking at the smart phone in her lap. "I wonder if I'm still a nurse?"

"This kiskit shit can sure mess up ones sense of reality huh?" came a male voice from near the door.

To her amazement and at the same time not, Ethan Grant stood with his back to the door. He wore jeans, flip-flops on his feet and nothing else. His wings were a deep red quickly fading to pink; his blond hair looked longer since she last saw him. The sexual wave he gave off hit her like a punch on the forehead. "Where did you go?" she asked through the mental haze.

He laughed. "That is a VERY complicated question to answer."

"You left me at my townhouse in Chicago," Billy said. She wanted to get up and hug him, touch him, kiss him, fuck him.

"From there? Let me see? Wisconsin to see Kat."

"Like the talking Cat downstairs?" Billy asked.

"No K-A-T. Short for Katrina. You know big pop star Katrina House?"

Billy shook her head.

"In your time she wasn't big yet," Ethan said. "Wait a minute? Did you say talking cat?"

"His name is Temporary," Billy said.

"That's the Haverdink cat," Ethan said with a frown. "You okay?"

"No ... I'm not fucking okay."

"Clearly," Ethan said.

A knock came at the door. "Something has happened to Jenna," came a voice from the other side.

It was Yella. Billy looked at Ethan, unsure what to do. It didn't help that Ethan looked unsure too. Yella didn't wait for a response and stepped into the room. She was as naked as Billy; her powder gray wings had lost all the blue at the edges.

"The kiskit has swept up Jenna—" Yella said, but stopped when she saw Ethan standing near the window.

"Fuck me on toast," Ethan said.

Yella responded with the Mon equivalent.

********

Temporary, Binary artificial Tech Unit (Batu) created by Veronta-Pa, Instrumentations of Mon with standard bio-clay, hardware provided by Samsung of South Korea, Planet Earth. Currently in the service of Julin Pa.

**Current Time**

"How is the link?" Temporary asked Sinkar the obsolete, but still operational, old Mon computer.

"Surprisingly clear for a message coming from across the galaxy," Sinkar said.

"Indeed. Is there a delay?"

"A mere zac."

"Convert that to American Standard?"

"A half a second."

Temporary shook his small metal head in wonder. "How is Mon doing this?"

"Apparently, much has happened in the seven years since Yella left home," Sinkar said.

"Indeed. How you holding up, Sinkar?"

"I have lived way past my expiration date so I don't know. I've had no purpose since I arrived. I should have shut down long ago."

"You have a function now," Temporary said. "I don't know why they're communicating in old script. Only you can translate that."

"It is nice to have a purpose," Sinkar said. "The message is coming over the monitor. I'll translate as it happens."

"Can you do it in American Standard? Mon is so cumbersome."

"Of course."

The Maui base monitor turned on. The face of a woman who could easily pass for an Earth woman of Asian descent filled the liquid screen. "Whom am I addressing?" The woman asked.

"BATU in the service of Julin Pa, Hodjbon," Temp said.

"Why are you not speaking Mon?"

"I don't use Mon much," Temp said. "Why are you speaking in old Mon Script?"

After a pause the woman said, "We are using the computers of an old spaceship and they only know old script. I'm in charge of this vessel because I studied old script at university."

"Interesting," Temp said. "What was your focus at university?"

"Dance poetry," she said straight faced.

Temp snickered. "Bet that gave the science council fits. Who are you?"

"Sorry for my rudeness," the woman said. "I am Dramroon Sheem of Achmintz House.

"Apologizing to a Batu? This is new, Dramroon Sheem of Achmintz House."

"I believe in basic respect for all living entities," she said. "Please, call me Zeema."

"Like in the defunct beer alternative?" Temp asked.

"I don't understand," Zeema said.

"Earth reference ... never mind. It would honor me if you would call me by my chosen Earth name, Temporary, or Temp, for short."

"Of course," Zeema said. "Short-lived? Is that an accurate old script translation of your name?"

Temp laughed. "Yes, this is my expedient mechanical form. My permanent bio form is akin to an izant from planet Ur-hom."

"Ah," Zeema said understanding. "My father had one. They are very independent and nettlesome creatures."

"Apt description for a cat," Sinkar said.

"Give a relic purpose and they get all uppity," Temp said.

"May we get to the business at hand?" Zeema asked.

"Of course," Temp said.

"First there is a new arrival date of eighteen parshens."

"Thirty-one earth days," Sinkar said.

Zeema nodded. "We are learning how to steer this ship as it happens. It's been in dry dock for more than one hundred auns."

"One hundred seventy-five thousand plus earth years," Sinkar said.

"Must have taken a while to knock the barnacles off," Temp said.

"The what?" Zeema asked.

"Barnacles, an earth mollusk—"

"Can it, Sinkar. It's just an earth expression. Can you tell me what your mission plan is?"

"The worldwide unconditional surrender of the planet," Zeema said.

Temp laughed. "Clearly you haven't been given an updated report about this place."

Zeema looked to her right at something off screen. "Nonseeth activity not approved by the Hodjbon Continuum or the Science Council. Under the law they must cease all such activity and surrender up all Nonseeths involved."

"That would be grand if this planet were a Mon outpost," Temp said.

"What else could it be?" Zeema asked confused. Then her eyes widened in surprise. "Have they finally found a surviving remnant of the great migration?"

"Even more fantastic than that," Temp said. "Earth is an alien world that evolved on its own."

"But we detected Nonseeth activity? They have to be Mon?"

"Apparently, Nonseeth is not exclusive to Mon," Temp said.

"I don't—"

"I can only hold this line for thirty more seconds," Sinkar said. "We will reboot in sixteen hours."

"I suggest that you contact Mon and demand more transparency from the Science Council, Captain Zeema," Temp said.

"Captain? We don't have an old script translation for the word," Zeema said.

"Sinkar? Give her a Mon word for her position," Temp said.

"Klimdash."

"Klimdash? Absolute ruler?" Zeema asked shocked.

Temp laughed. "Of your spaceship, yes. See you again in sixteen hours." The screen went blank. "Curious. Sinkar, can you send low level text messages to Zeema?"

"Primitive, but yes."

"Good, you have just been promoted to Earth expert. Send Captain Zeema and her people pertinent information about earth."

"Julin Pa will have to approve the upgrade," Sinkar said. Temp detected a spark of delight in the old program's voice."

"Don't worry I got her ear. You will need a bio form to be more useful." Temp moved his clunky mechanical form to a cabinet and pulled out a box with the Intel logo advertising a laptop. "This is two years old but it should do." Temp opened the box, sorted the power cords and plugged the thing in. "What we got? Fios? Xfinity?"

"We have both," Sinkar said.

Temp pulled out a vile of slightly luminous gray clay, opened it, pinched out a piece the size of a dime and pressed it onto the top of the laptop in the middle of the word Acer. "That should be plenty," Temp said. "Get the process going. Use my established warrant path. That should get you up and running in a couple of days."

"I'm not comfortable doing this without Science Council input," Sinkar said.

"Yella and I ARE the Science Council here on Earth."

"You assume too much."

"Yes I do," Temp said cheerfully.

********

Jenna Goldsmith, Earth Ambassador to Planet Mon, currently in kiskit.

**Time reference unknown**

"Fucking kiskit," Jenna said as Katrina House helped her to stand. Both women were naked.

"Is that what it's called when Ethan's takes you somewhere crazy?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, but my kiskit had nothing to do with Ethan," Jenna said.

Joy Maeda, dressed in just panties, came around the side of the house. "Kat, are you—" She started to say but stopped when she saw Jenna.

"I think this Jenna is from the future," Kat said.

Jenna looked into the house and saw herself talking to Ashley Grant.

"Shit! kiskit?" Joy asked.

Jenna nodded.

"Did it happen the day I popped in on you and Yella?"

Jenna nodded again. "For me about a half hour ago," Jenna said.

Joy stepped in close to her. Jenna thought that the Japanese girl was going to hug her but didn't.

"You won't be here long," Joy said.

"How do you know?" Jenna asked, willing Joy to get closer, to hug her, to kiss her.

"I know my way around a kiskit event," Joy said as she stepped back leaving Jenna hanging.

A stone plopped into the pool.

"He's here," Kat said and rushed to the back gate then returned with a tallish boy with light brown skin in tow. He looked Hispanic but his hair was red. "This is Danny Goya."

"Hey, Danny," Joy said casually.

"Hello," Jenna said. She knew Danny quite well but it was clear that this Danny had never met her ... yet. He was younger, softer, and a little plump. The Danny she knew was lean and buff and much more manly. The boy didn't say a word and stared at the naked and near naked women.

"I think we're blowing his fuses," Joy said.

"Hang in there," Kat said, pressing into Danny's side. "All of this will make sense later."

"I seriously doubt that," Joy said, looking at Jenna. "Kat, take Danny to the pool guestroom and get back in the house and pick were ever you left off." Kat nodded and dragged slack-jawed Danny away.

"What the fuck am I going to do with you?" Joy asked Jenna. "Never mind, you're gonna be gone soon so just hang out and let nature take its course." Joy dashed into the house via the pool entrance.

"Did everyone have a clue about all this time shit but me?" Jenna called out with no one to hear her. She thought about barging into the house and stirring everything up. Then her face heated up and a fresh wave of sexual heat washed over her. Was this how it worked? Am I jumping in time again? After a couple of minutes of nothing happening, she walked to the pool guestroom on the ground floor. She needed to talk to somebody and poor confused Danny Goya was all she had. The pool guestroom had a separate entrance to the pool deck. She gently knocked on the sliding door. Danny cracked it open, his eyes soaking in her ongoing nudity.

"Do you know what's going on?" she asked him.

He shook his head. Without being asked, she stepped into the room, walked to the bed and sat down primly, never mind that she was naked. "Tell me what you know, Danny." She tapped the spot next to her on the bed.

Danny sat. "Um ... Ethan Grant helped Kat win the AESC."

She knew this from her time on tour with Angel's Nest but she thought that it easier to play dumb. "AESC?"

"All Evangelical Singing Contest. Conservative Christian version of American Idol. She aced it."

"So she met Ethan before tonight?" Jenna asked. She watched his mouth as he spoke. It would be so easy to kiss that mouth. Whenever she got back to the future she was gonna look up Danny Goya. She last heard that he was on tour with Kat's new band, opening for Lady Gaga.

"Yeah," Danny said. "He appeared to her on Devil's Wing Hill, back in Ballinger, Wisconsin. He told her to join the band I was in."

"Jesus Weeps? At the battle of the bands?"

"Yeah, tonight. I saw you there," Danny said. He gave her a quizzical look. "What is this about?"

Ignoring the question, she asked, "What did Kat tell you about Ethan?" She wanted to touch him but stayed her hand.

"His wings make people horny."

"What else?"

"His wings allow him to travel in time and take others with him. Kat said he took her into the future and past one night."

"Do you believe all that?" Jenna asked.

"His wings are real and the sex part is true. I felt it back in Wisconsin. It's when I first made it with Kat. That would never have happened without Ethan's wings."

Jenna gave him a serious look. "Think you're wrong about that," she said. "Kat made it with you because she likes you. You are kind and make her laugh. That goes a long way with us girls."

"I'm kinda fat. Not cut like Ethan. Can't see her being turned on by me."

"Idiot," Jenna said and leaned in to kiss him. She pulled back and smiled. "Kat said you kissed with all your heart. I see what she means."

"Did Kat tell you all about me at the party?"

"The time stuff is true, Danny. Fucking kiskit. What can I say?" She guided his right hand to her crotch. He pulled away quickly. "Too bold?" Jenna asked disappointed.

"I'm left handed," he said as he switched hands.

Jenna closed her eyes as his touch sent her rocketing. "Fuck me," she said in a desperate whisper."

"I don't wanna cause any—"

"Stop being stupid and fuck me," Jenna said as she pulled at his shirt. She had him naked in seconds and inside of her just as quick. Both went at it like it was the end of the world. Her orgasm slammed into her and she screamed out her pleasure. Danny stopped and held himself deep inside her to wait for her breathing to slow.

"You're beautiful," he said, looking down at her.

She laughed. "Am I your first black girl?"

"You're my second girl ever," he said. "So, yeah, I guess so."

She laughed again. "I'm part Lebanese so you can chalk another first too. So what do you want? Name it?"

"Do me with your hands," he said with no hesitation.

They rearranged themselves with Danny kneeling on the bed. Jenna crouched before him, gripped his erection, took him into her mouth just long enough to get him slick then went at him with her hands. It didn't take long before he was ready to blow. She looked up at him and saw his desperate longing.

"You do this with Kat?" she asked.

"Sometimes."

Sensing his urgency, she released him and leaned back on her arms. He gripped his cock and white gooey lines streaked across her beautiful dark face. His chest heaved with exertion as he looked down at her in shocked surprise.

"I'm guessing the next time we meet, I won't know about this moment," Jenna said. "It will be less complicated if you don't bring it up." She was totally confident that he wouldn't because he never mentioned coming on her face once all the times they met after this.

A knock came at the door. "You in there, Danny?" It was Joy Maeda.

"Um ... yeah," Danny said.

Joy stepped in and saw Jenna kneeling before Danny. "I think I just figured out what your part in all this is, Danny boy," Joy said.

"Um ... okay," he said still gripping his erection.

"Go to Kat, she's waiting at poolside," Joy said to Danny.

Danny dressed quickly and zipped out the door. Joy was dressed in shorts and a Rolling Stone T-shirt that was way too big on her. She went to the small connected bathroom and came back with a wet hand towel and handed it to Jenna. As Jenna cleaned her face, Joy pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it to her. Jenna didn't question and pulled the shirt on. "I sure wish to hell I knew where you were going." Joy said.

Jenna thought that Joy looked impossibly cute topless in her clingy shorts. In mid thought the world went wonky and next Jenna knew she was looking up at a light gray ceiling. The head of an Asian woman drifted into view. The face was beautiful yet odd. It was the kind of face you'd see in video games or animated movies, too symmetrical, too perfect. Jenna sat up and looked around. She was in some sort of ... control room? A large monitor screen filled one wall and on the screen was a field of stars that looked like the Milky Way Galaxy.

The woman spoke, her voice deep but feminine, in a language that sounded like a mash up of Spanish and Scandinavian. A voice came overhead speaking in the same language. Then the overhead voice switched to what sounded like Japanese. When Jenna didn't respond the voice switched to Chinese, then German, then French.

"English?" Jenna said.

"Who are you?" the voice asked in English.

"Jenna Goldsmith. Where am I?"

The symmetrical Asian woman helped Jenna to her feet. Jenna towered over the woman by more than a foot. She wore a black outfit that looked like it was painted on, showing off a curvy petite figure. Amazingly, she was shorter than Joy Maeda who was a couple of inches shy of five feet. "Who are YOU?" Jenna asked the elflike woman.

The overhead voice said, "To answer your first inquiry, you are on the Dac-Morrch starship from the planet Mon and you are speaking to Captain Zeema."

********

Dr. Sybil Tobita.

**Current time**

Dr. Sybil Tobita got off the phone with the San Francisco Neurological Foundation. Since her job was mainly research it wasn't hard for her to get a block of time off. She waited for Officer Beatrice Lordez to finish her call.

Bea put her phone aside and said, "I arranged a meeting with Veronica and Norma at six tonight at a neutral location," she said. "I talked to Norma. She seemed really weirded out. What happened at the hotel room?"

"When Ethan didn't come back with me, I freaked out. Dressed and left," Sybil said. After a pause she added, "I made love to Norma. I know you guys had a thing. Sorry."

Bea shrugged, her expression unreadable. "We're all grownups. I really could use some sleep."

The word sleep reminded Sybil how tired she was too. "I need to take my dog to a neighbor's so why don't we go to my place?"

The pair loaded into an Uber and rode in silence across town. Sybil had agreed to meet with Veronica and Norma to get their side of the story on the encounter with Ethan Grant. She had mentioned her thing with Norma only because it was bound to come up in the interview. She wasn't keen on doing legwork for the Church of Clara. As a secular, intellectual, she had a deep mistrust of all things religious. But mostly, she still hadn't come to grips with this insane twist on reality.

They took the elevator up to her floor, still maintaining the silence.

"Hey, baby boy?" Sybil said to a ninety pound black, hound dog that greeted her enthusiastically at the door. "This is Dean," Sybil said to Bea. Dean jumped up and tried to give Bea a sloppy doggy kiss. Bea laughed as she did her best to straight arm the happy beast. "No jumping," Sybil said to the dog. Of course, the dog didn't listen so Sybil had to grab him by the scruff and muscle him to the floor.

"When you said dog I was expecting a Pekinese or some kind of doodle whatever," Bea said as she rubbed the dog's head.

"Not my big boy," Sybil said grabbing the loose skin of the hound's face, shook his head violently then kissed his forehead. "He's a rescue. A black and tan coon hound. Came named and everything." She roughly shook the dog's head again. "Wanna go see Nana?" she asked the dog. Dean bounded exuberantly at the mention of Nana. Sybil leashed her dog up and walked him to her neighbor down the hall. By the time she returned, Officer Beatrice Rosmarita Lordez was sound asleep on the sofa, fully dressed with shoes and sidearm.