Rock Band Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JJ gasped and screamed with me at the sight. Then the two guys took up a rhythm that matched each other, pumping in and out of me but at different times so that when Jimi was fully in my arse, Nick was pulled out of my pussy, then the reverse. The pain in my arse was killing me, I was conscious of thinking thank God it's not Nick in my arse. Then ever so slowly the pain eased just as it had in my pussy, my body which had been tense relaxed and I pushed back on Jimi.

"She's ready," Jimi said to Nick as they changed rhythm so that they were now both deep inside we at the same time. OH MY GOD, I was filled like never before, I could sense more than feel both of their cocks sliding into me and almost touching separated only by a thin membrane between my anus and pussy.

As much as I by now wanted to be more involved I couldn't offer much to the guys, they were filling me up so much so went soft and relaxed and let them enjoy what they were doing, but I was enjoying it as well, getting filled completely.

Jimi took hold of my hair pulling my head back, then tensed and shot his cum in my arse, hot cum filling it. Nick soon followed and it was that that triggered my own orgasm as Jimi pulled out of my arse, giving me some relief. My body shook and tremors pulsed through me as I came, howling like a wolf as I did.

I collapsed spent and sore when Nick at last pulled out of me, rolling me off him.

John was still pumping into JJ and it looked like he would be doing so for a long time, JJ has told me when he gets that way he can go on forever. I moved so that I was near to JJ and began to kiss and play with her boobs, gently teasing and playing with her nipples sucking one then the other into my mouth. Rolling my tongue over them, JJ squealed with delight, begging me not to stop. So I didn't, just increased the pressure I was imparting onto her nipples.

I became conscious of the other two guys going to the other end of JJ, next to John, who said, "Tag team guys, let's all fuck her."

A plaintive drawn out "Noooooooooooooooo," came from JJ but it was to no avail, the guys took their turns fucking her one after the other, pumping in for a minute or so and then pulling out, moving over to let one of the others have a go at her pussy.

JJ was begging them to stop, but every one of us knew she didn't mean it, she really didn't mean it, she was fucking them back too hard for her to mean it. I wanted in on the action, aware that this would be the finale. I got my legs either side of JJs head, looking down into her eyes as I lowered my body over her face until I could see no more as my pussy settled on her mouth.

JJ started lapping my pussy from the second it was within reach of her tongue, probing into my core with her hot tongue, that was both rough and soft in me at the same time.

I becond Jimi over to me and started to give him a blow job as he waited his turn to get at JJs pussy. And that's how we continued, the three guys taking turns fucking JJs pussy and then a BJ from me.

All five of us were loving what was happening, but it couldn't go on forever. Nick was the first of the guys to cum, filling my mouth with his hot salty offering, then in quick succession, both Jimi and finally John shot their loads into JJs pussy.

JJ had been coming constantly from all the attention her pussy had been getting and that transmitted itself to me as her moans were rippling into my pussy, sending shudders of pleasure through me as a wave of red hot passion built deep in my core then released itself spreading through the whole of my body, every nerve ending in my body on fire.

My final scream of lust and passion that night escaped my lips as I climaxed, then fell face forward onto JJ, burying my face into her cum filled pussy.

12