Rock Bottom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes I do." she replied.

Mervin walked back into the bedroom, closing the door firmly behind him. Meg took that as a dismissal and she bolted out the front door still clutching the money.

Meg spent an uncomfortable few hours at a nearby mall getting her hair done along with her nails. For most people a few hours of self-indulgent pampering was something to be enjoyed, relished even. For Meg it was something to be tolerated. She kept overhearing whispered remarks from staff members, snide comments that she felt sure were directed at her. It was true that she'd spent scant attention to her appearance but she hadn't realised how noticeable it was until the lady looking after kept up a string of tutting sounds as she attempted to rectify the neglect. Meg's wardrobe didn't help matters either, and was probably the real target of the caustic remarks as once her hair was lifted from her face, cleaned and styled, her natural beauty was undeniable.

Her clothes were fine for her work, they went unnoticed as she travelled back and forth in the darkened hours she normally kept. Sitting in the brightly lit salon in the warm light of day was an entirely different matter. But she hadn't the money to change anything, besides any change she had left over after her hair and nail appointment, she planned to squirrel away in her apartment for more important things than fashion. Food for example.

She stopped off to buy some shaving supplies on her way home. After Meg got back, she spent some time in her bathroom trimming, then razoring the hair from each leg and then the wild growth of pubic hair between them. Admiring herself in the mirror, an act she hadn't performed in a number of years... at least not in the sense of deriving any pleasure from the act, Meg had to admit that not only did she look better after her work, she also felt better as well.

A little before eight that evening, Meg once again took the elevator up to the top floor of her building. Mervin hadn't specified what she should wear so she had opted for the best clothes she currently owned. Her underwear matched, in color if not an actually matching set, a light blue pair of panties and a slightly darker shade for her bra. Over this she wore the best dress she owned, a knee length black dress that fit her perfectly. She hadn't worn it since her grandparent's funerals.

She'd been so caught up in meeting Mervin's deadline that she hadn't really had time to dwell on why she was doing all of this or what was going to happen over the next number of hours. Standing outside his door a ball of tension began to solidify in the pit of her stomach. There was no backing out now though, she'd accepted the deal, spent his money. Tremulously she knocked on the door.

Chapter 2:

Mervin appeared in the doorway, clad in the same robe and pyjama pants as he had been wearing that morning. Meg wondered if he had been home all day but decided that he mustn't have been as he had told her not to return till after seven. He ushered her inside without speaking.

Once the door had been closed behind her, Meg felt the tension in her stomach grow, the ball twisting and knotting at the derisive glance Mervin spared her as he moved past.

"What are you wearing?" The question wasn't so much about the what as the why.

"It's the best thing I own." Meg said, rallying somewhat in defence of her outfit.

"Take it off. Rule one, if you aren't dressed sexy then you just aren't dressed. Better naked than wearing that shit."

Meg wasn't going to argue. He'd paid, she'd agreed to play so there was no point in crying that the game wasn't to her liking. She reached behind her, tugging the zip on the dress before loosening it enough to let it fall from her. She picked it up from the floor, smoothing it out before laying it neatly to the side. Unasked, she removed the flat shoes she'd elected to wear, these were placed alongside the dress.

"You think that underwear is sexy?" Mervin's question once again suggested that her answer wasn't being sought. Meg unsnapped the bra, her large breasts fairly bounding free of their confinement. In no time, both bra and panties were sitting atop of the dress.

Mervin had taken up his perch on the same high stool from that morning while Meg had been removing the last of her clothes. His expression brightened considerably as he took in Meg's nude appearance.

"Good. Very good. Massive improvement from this morning." he remarked, a hand scratching unconsciously at his bearded chin. "You seem to take instruction well, keep that in mind for the night and we'll both do well from the experience."

"Uh, Thank you?" Meg replied in a small voice. The compliment, if it was one, was odd sounding to her ears. But the oddity of it paled when compared to her standing nude in a relative stranger's apartment.

"Follow me." Mervin said, hopping off the stool. He walked to the bedroom, Meg nervously trailing in his wake. At the sight of their destination, she found herself gulping audibly. The unrealistic hope that sex wouldn't actually happen receded with each faltering step towards Mervin's bedroom. As he passed through the doorway, Meg could see him pulling at the belt that held his robe closed. She passed him as he paused to watch her passage, hard eyes drinking in the expansive flesh of her large chest as it swept majestically through the doorway.

Meg heard the soft thump of his robe dropping to the bedroom floor behind her as her own eyes darted around. The bedroom was a luxurious as the rest of the apartment. A huge bed set against the far wall, shrouded in black sheets that looked expensive to her. Some artwork adorned the walls, abstract in nature. She didn't dwell on them. One wall was dominated by a walk-in closet that seemed as big as her own bedroom and it fairly overflowed with clothing and footwear. This didn't match the image of Mervin that she'd built up on their infrequent meetings, he'd never struck her as a clothes horse.

He skirted around her, taking up a position in her direct eye line. Minus the robe, he seemed... bigger. Mervin was of average height but his shoulders and chest were entirely out of proportion in their width. He had a gut, but it didn't appear saggy like a beer belly, it just added another dimension to his solidity. He was overweight but he carried it well. His body hair was wire like, a smear across his chest, a tapering line extending down to his navel.

As she looked at him, he responded in kind. Meg couldn't tell what he thought of what he could see but a small spark of pride, perhaps her last vestige of it, considering she hadn't looked as good in a long, long time. Her blonde hair hung straight past her shoulder blades, freshly washed and trimmed it shone healthily, like wheat burnished to a yellow gold by the warmth of the sun. Her skin was unblemished but it retained the ghostly white pallor of someone who hasn't enjoyed the light of day in quite some time. The blood red polish on her nails startling in their hue against her ivory skin. Her labour-intensive work and financially restrictive diet had kept her trim and toned for the most part, a slender frame carrying a large set of breasts and balanced with a generous backside.

"When were you last sexually active?" Blunt, to the point, typical of the man.

"Three, nearly four years ago." came the simple answer. She wasn't embarrassed about that, up till this moment she hadn't felt that carnality was a prime mover in her life. Other factors had greater impact on her well-being.

He nodded in acceptance of her answer, no doubt in his face that she'd spoken honestly. Meg could tell that he wasn't looking to be impressed, just informed.

"Did you play with dolls? As a child, you had toys?" The question was so out of left field that Meg took a moment to process it before answering with an unembellished "Yes".

"Tonight, you are going to be a living doll for me. A toy, if that sits better with you. I'm going to play with you, use you. I'm not interested in a stiff, silent plaything however. So, speak as you wish but remember that my needs, my wants are my priority and your priority as well."

Meg shuddered. Not so much at the words but at the cool detachment of the man uttering them. His eyes had captured and held hers as he'd been speaking and some cold spot behind them made her realise that not only was he deadly serious but also that he would react with displeasure if she went 'off script'.

Mervin took her silence for agreement and he stepped around her once more, pausing with each step to run a caressing hand over different parts of her body. Stroking across her large breasts, sliding across and between her thighs, cupping and kneading each of her plump ass cheeks. Once behind her, his pause stretched longer as he took a handful of her hair in his grasp, bringing it close to his face and inhaling the scent of her freshly washed locks. Then he completed his circuit, coming to face her once more.

"Now then Toy, lets see how you look kneeling down."

She eased herself to her knees, resting back on her heels. He placed the tip of one finger beneath her chin straightening her head back so that the slight slump to her body disappeared. He then lowered the last piece of his own clothing, his underwear, to the floor and Meg knew that this night, fulfilling this deal, would be a long and arduous one.

He was big; porn star big. Her life had been sheltered by her responsibilities to her grandparents and her own socially awkward personality. This had meant that her experiences with men had been few and far between. Still, she knew enough to recognise that Mervin was not so much endowed as he was over-endowed. His black cock hung down, heavy, swaying slightly as he stood up from disrobing fully. Meg couldn't guess at its size but it looked like a 20oz. bottle of Pepsi with its thickness and shade.

"Open your mouth Toy, stick out that tongue." Mervin said, Meg tearing her eyes away from his weapon to comply. He moved closer, gripping his cock in his hand until he was a scant inch from her. Then he ran his cock across the smooth surface of her cheek, continuing a path under her nose so that the head rubbed across the softness of her upper lip before letting it plop down on top of her extended tongue. The sensation of his flesh hardening against her pink tongue was unique and a bit unnerving, his swelling cock incrementally pushing past her lips and into her mouth proper.

"Good, well done. Now you can play with it."

This at least she understood, Meg raised a hand to steady the long black cock, removing its weight from her strained tongue. She dipped her head to engulf as much of his dark meat as possible, jouncing her head on it as she sucked and licked the top third of his cock. Her long blonde hair fell about her, brushing his stomach and crotch as she did her best to please him with her mouth. For a while there was relative silence in the room, only the wet smacking sounds of Meg's mouth on his cock and his heavy breathing disturbing the quiet. She wondered if she was doing a good job, if she was pleasing him. It wasn't so much that she feared he'd demand his money back, it was more her nature, her inner need to earn praise, to feel worthy. It was hard to tell though as he remained quiet during the blow job. Finally, the need to know overrode her timidity.

"Am i... is your Toy doing well?" The stuttered question came between two long hard sucking motions on his shaft.

Mervin was a manipulator. He didn't view himself as such, if he had been asked to describe himself it would have been as an 'opportunist', 'a keen study of human nature' or just simply 'an entrepreneur'.

He was a self-made man. Born poor but driven to leave that behind he had discovered talents in himself that had brought him on. Firstly, he had a knack for accents and mimicking manners of speech. Instead of using that to entertain others he instead learned to adopt more refined rhetoric and behaviour, helping to give a first impression to match the keen intellect he possessed. Secondly was an intuitive, instinctual knowledge for when people were vulnerable. He honed this over a number of years, using it to build a power base, a business. Another talent or skill was recognising that people, mostly, saw but didn't understand. He adopted a persona, wearing the clothes to match, of a non-threatening, mildly successful man and people never knew he was far more than that.

His last skill was patience. Growing up he recognised that the young men he shared the streets with were in the main bullies full of bluster and talk. They came, they went, quickly forgotten. Mervin saw that the quieter ones, who observed and acted only when the time was right tended to be the ones who not only endured but thrived. It was these that he emulated. Patience, patience, all good things come to those that wait. He'd been patient with Meg, observing from their first encounter that she possessed a vulnerability that could be used and abused along with the curvaceous form she sought to conceal beneath ill-fitting clothes.

He grunted in response. Anything more would have made her relax and feel comfortable in the situation, anything less would have stressed her and put her off her stride. Mervin knew how to play with his toys. He allowed her to suck on him for a few more seconds before placing the palm of his hand on her forehead, slowly shoving her backwards off of his meat.

"Stand up and wait by the bed." he said in an almost disinterested tone. Meg scrambled to her feet and stood at the foot of the bed. She was slightly out of breath from her efforts and the slight heave caused by this had her large breasts quivering.

He walked over to a wooden box that rested on a shelf just inside the walk-in wardrobe. With his back to her for the moment she allowed her shoulders to droop momentarily, her nervousness had passed but only because Meg had become resigned to whatever was going to happen this night. Just another shitty incident on her long drop down this shaft of hardship she called life. Her features stilled, forming into the slightly vague expression she tended to assume when performing a menial task.

"When I was a kid, my mother cleaned homes for some of the wealthier families in the town, sometimes she'd bring me along. I always remember this one house. Kids there had a doll house big as a car or so it seemed to me. And every doll you can imagine. Each time I'd go back the dolls would have different outfits, different accessories. Now I never played with dolls as a child but I always had a yearning to accessorise one." Meg could hear a slight clinking sound as he talked.

Mervin turned around and gave a low grunt that Meg took for approval. He walked over to her and ran a finger down her cheek.

"Yeah, I like that expression, that's a real-life doll expression right there. So now I want to accessorise my Toy a little." In his other hand Meg saw a gleam of gold. As he raised his hand from his side, she could see more clearly what was in his grip. There appeared to be a collection of light chains and a heavier thicker band that looked like as collar. All gold colored, plated or painted she couldn't tell.

"Get on the bed, on your knees, knees spread, head up." Mervin ordered her. She obeyed.

He stood in front of her as she held the position he'd commanded. It was indeed a collar he had been holding, leather backed so as not to cut into her skin and large enough so that it was loose around her neck once he'd fastened it in place. Three chains hung from a ring at the front of the collar, two were short, one was longer. Mervin bent his head, suckling on her large plump tits, his tongue and teeth exciting her nipples until they stood out erect and stiff. He attached the shorter chains to each nipple, a small clamp fixing them in place. If Mervin relished the slight grimace of discomfort that crossed Meg's face as the clamps were applied then his expression didn't show it, it remained fixed in concentration for his task.

The last chain hung down the length of her torso and even a relative innocent like herself could guess as to where it would be attached. This time it was a strong finger and thumb that was put to use to facilitate the clamp being attached. He teased and stroked at her clit until it hardened under his attention, swiftly he put the last clamp in place, a low moan of pain mixed with a perverse pleasure coming from Meg as he did so.

Mervin stood back to admire his work. Whatever he saw it was all to good it seemed as he appeared to be even harder than before, his black cock still gleaming from Meg sucking on it. He moved back towards her, turning her head to the side so that she could see her reflection in a mirror. She could only see herself in profile but Meg felt she was looking at a stranger. Where was the shy, withdrawn woman who approached each day with a low dread, constantly waiting for the next calamity to befall her? She could only see a pale skinned buxom blonde squatting on a bed before an older black man. This apparent stranger's eyes were half hooded, a detached expression on her face as she sat on her haunches, collared and clipped.

He went back to the wardrobe returning with a small plastic bottle. He squirted some of its contents into his hand before applying it to her skin. It was an oil of some sort. Meg continued to look at herself in the mirror as Mervin applied the oil to every inch of her skin. He pasted it across her body with the same care and attention to detail as a renaissance master applied paint to canvas. Her body took on a shining lustre like polished ivory. Despite the wrongness of the situation, the fact that she was doing this, despoiling herself for a rent cheque, Meg felt her body begin to respond of its own accord to the ministrations of her landlord. A heat grew between her legs, unasked for and unexpected.

It soon seemed that Mervin had finally finished setting the scene for his latest toy, it appeared that play time was about to begin as he turned her so she was facing the mirror full on and then began pushing her down, posing his live action doll on all fours, her head tilted back to look in the mirror.

She could feel him settle behind her, his hardness slid against the soft oiled skin of her fleshy ass.

"Wait, you aren't wearing a condom!" she said in a shrill voice.

"Correct. Skin on skin is the only way to enjoy a Toy." he replied.

Meg's mouth hung open as she tried to decide if he was deliberately missing her concern about the lack of a condom or if he simply didn't care. A moment later it didn't matter as she felt the head of his cock nudge against her pussy before pushing past her lips and inside her.

His black cock felt uncomfortably big inside of her and as he kept up a slow pressure, it slowly barged its way further and deeper within her. Meg found herself panting, like a dog on a hot day, mouth agape and tongue out as she huffed and puffed at the unfamiliar sensation. Instinctively she began leaning forward away from him, her body seeking escape. Mervin reached around her, his index finger crooked around the chain attached to her left nipple and he gave it a slight tug, Meg's panting metamorphosing into a groan as he did so.

"Tsk, tsk. No trying to escape." she heard Mervin say from behind her. He released the chain and tugged on the back of the collar instead, Meg raising her head and eyes in response so she could see his squat body hovering behind her naked flesh. His eyes caught hers in the reflection and he held her gaze. "Let's play." he said.

He stopped pushing forward and instead pulled his cock back a small amount before thrusting back inside her. It was a sporadic rhythm that he adopted, slow but powerful thrusts coming in an irregular fashion. The only consistency, aside from the depth of his thrusts, was the slight tug on the collar that preceded each thrust. Meg quickly learning to brace herself each time the collar grazed against her neck. She didn't realise it at the time, her focus completely centred on the large cock stretching her pussy which had seldom seen use at this point in her life and never usage of this kind, but Mervin was insidiously training her to respond to his cues.