Rock River Ch. 02: Bar Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tongue swirling around my cock cleaning every inch of me and then the rolling of their jaw as they swallowed my load deep.

As the cool air began to engulf my cock I could tell that they had removed their mouth from my member now, and I left it there still for a moment while I regained my composure until I was sure they were done with it. I retracted my penis back from the hole and lifted the cover back into place, latching it shut. I heard them do the same on the other side of the stall. Slowly I wiped my cock down with some tissue and pressed it back into my jeans, struggling more to tuck it back in than I had done getting it out.

I stepped out of the stall and headed over to the sinks to be met with the prying eyes of the three girls and the guy who all laughed at me as I shrugged my shoulders at them.

"Sounds like you had fun," one of them said to me as I washed my hands next to them.

I was about to reply when I looked up at the mirror, and watched the figure emerge from the other stall through its reflection.

"Oh hey Eric," two of the girls said in unison as man of around forty years old with closely-cut blonde hair and glasses stepped out and sidled up to the sink next to me, smiling back at me in the mirror.

"Hey girls. You going to continue loitering in my bathroom or go and get some drinks?" he replied at them slyly.

The girl I had seen enter previously must have exited in one of the brief moments where I hadn't kept my gaze locked on the bathroom door. I felt dizzy with shock as I realised I had just had my cock sucked by this Eric... another man. His lips had felt so soft and his touch so pleasing that I had just assumed it was a woman's mouth I was at the mercy of, and if he'd have made any masculine sounds to give it away the music had surely drowned them out.

It was all I could do to remain calm and nod back warily at Eric's reflection as I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way swiftly back over to my new friends. Another drink was already waiting for me and I downed it quickly as soon as I sat back down. I watched Eric leave the bathroom and head over to the bar, quickly stepping behind it and through another door into the office behind.

"Well, how was it?" Andreas asked with the excited anticipation of a child at a playground.

"Pretty good actually," I replied and slammed the glass back down on the table.

After another couple of rounds while Andreas and Peter both paid their own visits to the bathroom we were all merry and ready to leave. Peter had remained sober enough for him to drive but was happy enough with whatever treatment he had just received in his glory hole. The drive home was quick and I stumbled awkwardly through the door to be greeted by Rachel who awaited me in the foyer with a disappointed frown across her face.

"Good day was it?" she asked sarcastically.

I laughed and leant in to kiss her. "Yeah, sorry. Peter and one of the other neighbours took me to a bar in town. We might have had a few drinks."

"I can see that," she smiled.

"Shopping fun?" I asked as I removed my wallet and keys from my pockets and set them aside.

Rachel coyly smiled at me as if butter wouldn't melt. "Real fun," she said with a tone of voice that would have made me suspicious of had I not been so drunk to fully take notice. "You look fucked. Go and lie down, I'll fetch you some water," she ordered.

I nodded and obliged, stumbling up the stairs to master bedroom and fell face first onto the bed. Rachel had snuck in at some point and left a glass of water on the bedside table but I hadn't noticed when. I drowsily took a sip and fell back into a drunken slumber.

***

I awoke a few hours later with my cock rock hard pressed firmly into the mattress. I lay there for a while attempting to ignore it but my thoughts kept racing back to the bathroom. It had been so hot not being able to see who was pleasuring you or what they were about to do to you. When it turned out it was a man I had been shocked, but not disgusted or ashamed. I laughed as I realised I had been wondering how it would feel to play with another guy for quite a while, but had just had my first male interaction without even knowing it was any different.

When I eventually passed back out I managed to remain asleep for a solid nine hours and woke up with the most blistering headache. Rachel came in to nurse me back to health with more water and painkillers. She had apparently been asleep next to me most of the way through though if I had noticed I had already forgotten.

I eventually started feeling a little better and dragged myself reluctantly out of bed to help her more with the endless unpacking. When it became noon I packed another bag of sportswear and energy drink.

"I'm off to the gym sweetie," I announced as I stepped into the kitchen who was readying some lettuce and cucumber on a chopping board.

"Oh, I was about to make lunch," she replied surprised.

"Sorry hon, should have told you. Messy night. Forgot," I said as I walked over to her, placed my hand around her waist and kissed her softly. "Just make yourself something. I'll only be a few hours."

"I will," she smiled and kissed me again. "Must be a good gym. Might get myself a membership if it's that great."

I laughed and took my leave to eagerly drive to the gym, quickly handing in my membership application and payment details as I arrived. I hit the treadmill as soon as I had changed into my running shorts and t-shirt. The gym was again packed full of stunning people and it was all I could do not to stumble and collapse onto the machinery while distracted by someone's tits bouncing as their owner ran on their own treadmill across from me with her cleavage glistening from the layer of perspiration across her chest. Across the room a slim Asian girl rode a spinning bike so vigorously their tight arse bounced hypnotically.

My cock had already started to stiffen and the room was making me so horny I had no choice but to quickly switch off the treadmill and dash into the locker room before everyone could notice the massive tent forming in my shorts. I took a quick cold shower and my erection subsided allowing me to slip myself back into my jeans.

I couldn't get out of the gym quick enough, and even the receptionist looked a little confused as I blew past her. The traffic parted instantly for me as if by magic and I stepped straight into the doors of Bar Ten allowing its music to envelope me once more. The bar was a little quieter today, perhaps as it was a little earlier in the day this time, but there were still a number of groups and couples dotted around the room.

I stepped over the bar and ordered a beer from the cute girl behind it. She was mid-twenties, tattooed all over, with jet black hair dyed with neon green highlights and a bullring through her septum. She winked at me with dazzling blue eyes as she poured my beer and handed it to me. I didn't really want the beer but I thought it would look less suspicious than me heading straight into the bathroom.

Duly, I sipped on my beer looking across the scene before me and admiring everyone's beauty once more. I would occasionally turn back to admire the barmaid also and sometimes get treated to a view of her bending down into the refrigerators at the back of the bar. Her arse was soft and round, and the porcelain flesh of her cheeks shone through one of the many holes in her ragged jeans.

As I reached the end of my beer I took a final sip, a deep breath, and began to head to the bathroom once more. I entered into a completely empty room this time, and while the music was still somewhat audible became muffled as the door closed behind me. There were no groups gathering to gossip by the sinks and no-one in the stalls either.

I entered one stall in the middle of the row and closed the door behind me, snapping the lock shut. The stall was pristine once more, as if the bathroom had only just been installed that morning. I lowered the toilet seat down and turned to sit on it while continuing to breathe heavily in anticipation. The latch to the left hole to me was a little stiff at first but dislodged itself with another firm push and the cover fell down into place. The cover in the adjacent stall was closed. I turned to the hole to my right, and unlocked that one with more ease.

Minutes passed by and while people had come to the bathroom none were there for the same reason I was. Someone entered the stall to the right and the butterflies in my stomach fluttered for a moment until I had heard them start to piss. They flushed and left the stall quickly. Time had appeared to have slowed down while I waited and I took out my phone to check my emails and even answer a few.

It was in the middle of replying to an invite to a web design conference when I heard someone enter the stall to my left. The door clicked shut and I heard a soft, and very feminine, clearing of the throat. I heard the girl shuffling through the wall and when the sound of piss followed it was all I could to not exclaim my frustration aloud. The gushing sound dissipated and I heard the usual sound of a toilet roll dispenser being pulled, rattling against the stall walls. I expected to hear the shuffling sound of her clothes being hitched back up and the click of a door but there was nothing but silence for a whole minute. Suddenly, the latch clicked loudly and the cover on her side of the stall fell down.

"So what have you got for me?" came the voice through the hole.

My cock was already semi erect and by the time I had released it from my jeans and guided it into the hole the anticipation had already put me at full mast.

"Mmm, nice," she said and placed a soft kiss against my slit.

I pressed my stomach against the stall and allowed my cock to slide through as much as it could. My dick hung there untouched for a little while and I wondered whether she was going to do anything or just teasing me when I felt the briefest of slips of the tip of her tongue along the underside of my shaft. Another moment passed before another slip of the tongue, this time around the head of my prick. She was indeed teasing me, but not the bad kind as I had anticipated.

I moaned loudly in both pleasure and frustration as I felt her hot breath against my member and knew her mouth was so close, and just when I had almost given up waiting another long and firmer motion of her tongue down the side of my shaft came. She was clearly getting off from teasing me and having my cock at her mercy and the giggles I heard after each brush of her tongue along my cock only proved it.

Eventually she deemed it the right time to stop toying with me and pushed her lips firmly around my glans, allowing it to slip inside her mouth as her tongue darted around it. Another moan escaped my lips, louder than the first, and I rested my forehead against the stall and relaxed to enjoy the pleasure being provided by the stranger next door. As my cock slipped further into her throat I heard more people coming into the bathroom and into the stalls around us.

The girl hummed around my shaft as it pressed further back into her mouth making me shudder and groan loudly. I heard a guy chortle in one of the nearby stalls before taking his leave. The stranger's warm and welcoming mouth continued to work my cock, sucking and slurping loudly at it, and at no point I had I felt any hands or fingers on it. I could only picture the girl on the other side mouth-fucking me with no hands and the image in my head only made me harder.

My cock slipped out of her eager mouth and I felt her tongue tracing down every inch of my shaft that she could reach making the walls vibrate against the shuddering of my body. I heard her spit and felt the feeling of her warm saliva spray against my cock, and then the sudden moist engulfing of her mouth once more. Even more people came in and out of the bathroom as she hungrily swallowed me down and I had past the point of caring about anyone hearing. I wanted them to hear me, it was so hot and I wanted everyone to know it.

She released my cock once more from her lips allowing it to fall and bounce against the lower half of the hole. I stood in anticipation of what was to come next until I felt her fingers finally taking my cock. They wrapped around the base tightly and manoeuvred it in place as a soaking wet and warm sensation engulfed it.

"That's it," she moaned through the wall as her pussy pressed onto my cock at an angle that I knew meant she had turned her arse to the glory hole and was pushing it backwards to take me inside her.

As my cock reached full penetration of her she held me there for a moment teasing just one more time before she started to rock her hips forward slowly and suddenly back again to take me back in more vigorously. She repeated this, getting more forceful with each push backwards, until she began to maintain a speed and continue to bounce her ass backwards wildly thrusting against what length of my cock the walls allowed her cunt to swallow.

She whimpered with every push backwards and her hips buckled wildly rocking against me, her pussy occasionally clamping down tight around me and massaging me within. I felt the fumbling of her fingertips around her cunt and stroking against her clit tickling against my cockhead as it slid into her. Her thrusts backwards were causing the walls to rock as her arse bounced roughly against the stall.

Her pussy suddenly fell from my cock and as the cold air collided with the pussy juices and saliva soaking its length it shuddered. She soon brought relief with her warm mouth once more devouring my prick. Her moans around my shaft and the eagerness in the sucking that followed had me wondering if she was getting high on her own taste.

A handful of fingers took my shaft back into their grasp and pumped my cockhead violently into her lips and tongue. The coldness enveloped my cock once more but her pussy soon welcomed me back in and I slid inside her with ease. Her pussy vibrated around me as she stroked wildly at her clit and continued to buck her ass wildly back against my cock.

"Fu... Fu... Fuc..." I could hear with every thrust through the stall and the intensity and volume of her moans began to increase.

Her pussy suddenly paused and remained still until I felt the walls of it tighten around me. The stall began to tremble as she erupted into an earth shattering orgasm. I felt her pussy convulsing around my throbbing cock and my own moans joined hers as her tight grip on me sent me into my own ecstasy. My cock began to throb and spray my cum inside her. The sensation of my hot semen hitting the deepest reaches of her pussy must have sent her over the edge again as she erupted into another orgasm. My cock fell from her as she bucked her hips wildly and I felt my cock still coating her arse and thighs with my spray.

"Oh god," I heard her mumble through the hole as she regained her breath. "That was fucking awesome."

She took me once more back into her mouth and sucked me clean of my cum and the taste of her cunt before releasing me from her lips and planting another gentle kiss against the tip of my dick, just as she had started with.

I pulled back and had only just retracted my cock back through the hole when I heard the cover on her side slip back into place. After another brief moment of shuffling her clothes back on and wiping my load away she flushed the toilet and exited the stall. I wiped my cock down and as I turned to toss the tissue into the toilet bowl, I was greeted with another cock poking through the hole behind me. It was shorter than mine but veiny and slightly curved. I had no idea how long it had been there but it stood at full mast.

I lowered the toilet cover back down and took a seat to gaze at the cock. I had never seen another man's cock this close in real life before, and certainly not one this hard. It twitched as I stared at it wondering what to do. All I could think of was all of the bisexual porn I had watched, and how I would enjoy watching guys suck each other at the command of their female counterparts. It was so hot.

But now there was no girl here to draw my interest, just a single throbbing veiny dick protruding through the toilet stall and aimed at me oozing droplets of glistening precum. And it was still hot.

"Fuck it," I muttered to myself and reached out to take the strange cock in my fingers.

I wrapped my grip gently around it to explore, surprised by how unusual another man's prick in my hand felt, and began to slide my fingers along it. It felt soft and warm, and twitched at my initial touch. I thumbed around the tip of the cock scraping across his urethra spreading his precum around his glans. Slowly I stroked my hand back downwards again, and held it firm at the lowest point the stall would allow me. I heard the stranger moan as my hand began to gently tug at his cock, milking more precum from his slit which began to trickle down the underside of his shaft.

"Yeah fuck it," I repeated under my breath to reassure myself and dropped my mouth to him, biting the bullet and firmly swirling my tongue around the head of his prick, exploring my first cock.

As I lapped around the precum-coated cockhead I was surprised by how it had not tasted repulsive. It wasn't remotely as sour or salty as I had been led to believe, or at least his taste wasn't. My tongue held still at his urethra lapping up every droplet that gushed from it as my hand stroked back upwards. The taste had only filled me with even more desire.

Dizzily I began to wrap my lips around a cock for the first time. Luckily the stranger wasn't very thick and I took him reasonably easily into my mouth, savouring the taste and scent of another man. I continued to work my mouth down further around his cock, as it began to invade my throat I began to gag and cough loudly around it.

The man grunted within earshot of me. I released his cock from my struggling throat to gasp for air before quickly pressing my lips back around it. I took him slower this time, and felt his length probe further into my throat. My gagging continued but eased with every attempt at sliding him back in as if my throat was beginning to relax around the prick.

I wasn't sure what had come over me, but I was still drunk on the previous fucking, and the thought of making this cock explode with my mouth was such a turn on. As my mouth grow more used to his width between it, I began to fuck the length of his cock with my lips as I moaned and grunted around it. My own cock had grown fully erect again and I was already pumping it roughly with my fist as I lifted myself from the toilet knelt beside the stall allowing the dick to further penetrate my throat.

Just when I was really starting to get into it the stranger grunted loudly and hammered on the wall of the stall. As his cock suddenly started to pulsate within my lips I realised he had been alerting me to his orgasm, but he was now already firing thick wads of warm milky semen into my throat. I gagged as the strange taste filled my mouth and I realised his ejaculate was saltier than his precum, and not as sweet, but still not entirely unpleasant. The cock continued to throb inside my mouth endlessly spraying his cream inside me until I could take no more. I coughed a spray of white around his cock and against the wall, and fell backwards from the cock, desperately trying to slurp the thick liquid down into my belly but struggling with the unusual taste and consistency. Some began to spill from my lips and dribble down my chin.

I had been furiously stroking myself and the sensation of drinking down another man's load had sent me into a frenzy. I stepped up and barely allowed him to slip his cock back from the hole before forcing mine back through after it.