Rock River Ch. 03: Experiments

Story Info
Rachel decides to experiment with my bi curiousities.
6.2k words
4.6
17.6k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
70 Followers

Rachel and I had finally finished unpacking our belongings and arranging the furniture, and the house was becoming somewhat habitable now. Given the size of the house and the lack of time we would inevitably have when we both returned to work we decided to hire a cleaner to keep the house in some order for us, and a gardener to maintain the house's equally sizeable garden.

Once we were satisfied we had fully got our affairs in order we set out to meet the other neighbours within our close proximity. On the opposite side of the house to Jessica and Peter lived Tom and Holly, another seemingly happily married couple of just a few years older than us, each with their own child they had both had fairly young in previous relationships. Tom was a solicitor, and his daughter Meredith was a nineteen year old psychology student recently home from university for the summer. It was her who had greeted us as we walked into their front garden to find her sunbathing on the lawn. I couldn't help but allow my eyes to run over her bikini-clad body, and smiled as the cheeks of her tight arse swallowed the bikini bottoms as she ran inside to fetch her father, stepmother and stepbrother for introductions. Holly was a senior of human resources at a local online retail company. Her son Jack was twenty one and had recently completed a degree in Music & Sound Engineering. When he wasn't "lounging around at home", he interned in a recording studio in the city, and by night had a resident DJ spot at one of the local clubs.

We stood and chatted for a short while upon their doorstep while we basked in the scorching sunlight. When they asked if we would like to come in we thanked them but politely declined as we were doing the rounds and wanted to meet all the neighbours. Rachel announced that we were going to be having a house warming party, though we didn't know when as this was the first I was hearing about it, and they were all invited. We waved them goodbye and headed across the street to the house opposite to us.

This house was a little less grand, and likely more affordable, than ours had been but was still pristine and appealing. Here lived Dale, a forty seven year old manager of a nearby Audi salesroom, and his partner Tammy, a much younger and stunning woman of some east-Asian origin. Politely we chatted to them for close to twenty minutes learning a little about them. Dale had met Tammy in the Philippines and soon after had her brought her back with him. Despite only having lived in the country for a couple of years her English was mostly fluent, though she did occasionally, and sweetly, slip up. Rachel again invited the pair of them to the party and we made our way.

Meeting and briefly getting to know the two families was already exhausting and we both sighed in relief as no-one answered the door to the third neighbour we had visited. Rachel and I agreed we would meet them, and any other imminent neighbours, at a later date and began to head back to our home for lunch. Rachel made a tasty Caesar salad while I poured us each a glass of apple juice. We sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen to eat our food and gaze through the large patio windows at our stunning and vibrant garden.

"Oh, you sounded a bit coy when I asked you how your shopping trip was yesterday. I never asked why?" I asked her before taking another fork full of lettuce and dressing into my mouth with a crunch.

She giggled slightly around the rim of her glass as she sipped at the juice. "It was just an average shopping trip mostly, but I bumped into Jessica at one of the stores later on," she replied and I raised my head with interest. "In the lingerie section of all places. Guess I would have been embarrassed about that had I not already been embarrassed about passing out on her couch that is. Or well... watching her attend to Tariq," she added smiling.

"Yeah? She ok?" I enquired as I scraped the last of the salad from my plate.

"Fine. We ended up going for coffee for a chat and then she took me to a few more stores. She was telling me ALL about her sex life," she explained brushing her brown hair behind her ear. "Honestly, the two of them are fucking dirty. She fucks other guys like twice a week at least, and not always with Peter around. He does the same apparently."

"I wouldn't know, he didn't really get into it that much," I added.

"Does he seem like a nice guy?" she asked though I wasn't sure why.

"Erm, yes nice enough," I answered while I waited for Rachel to scrape her plate clean. I swiped her plate from underneath her and took both to sink to rinse. "From what I could tell anyway. Still early days," I added.

"I guess," she replied and twisted on the bar stool to stare at me silently for a minute or two while I cleaned up after us.

I turned and met her gaze with a furrowed brow. "What?"

"You've really thought about... doing stuff... with a guy?" she asked sheepishly while continuing to stare intently at me.

"Yeah. I have," I answered and she almost looked as surprised as she had done upon hearing it for the first time.

"But... you don't fancy men?" Rachel continued to probe.

"I mean, I can acknowledge when one is good looking but no, not really. It's weird, I don't really know how to explain it. It's like, a sexual attraction or something, not physical. You know?" I replied struggling to put my desires into words for her.

She sipped further on her juice. "Why have you kept this from me so long?"

"I don't know hon. It's something I don't think of very often, and when I did I was worried about scaring you off thinking I was gay or something," I stepped closer to her and placed my hand on her knee. The truth was that it was all I could think of over the past two days.

"Of course I wouldn't have you idiot, I love you," she said looking up at me sweetly, and I took the opportunity to kiss her. "I just wish you'd have told me. I don't like you keeping things from me."

"I'm sorry babe," I replied as I parted from her lips.

"It's ok."

I continued to stack the dishwasher with our plates and wipe down the surfaces while she continued to stare quietly at me, as if studying me like a specimen at some zoo exhibit. I turned to her and glared back at her playfully. "What? You sure it's ok?"

"You've watched... bisexual... porn then?" She replied ignoring my question.

"Yes I have," I replied. "I already said that."

"I want to watch some," she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear, and my attention fully sparked.

"Really?" I replied.

"Sure. Why not?" she answered a little more confidently now and looked up at me. "I've always found the thought of it hot. Two guys doing stuff together that is."

"What? Now?" I stammered a little shocked at her request.

"Now."

"Erm, ok. Let me grab the laptop I guess?" I said still somewhat sceptical that this was about to happen.

I hurried into the lounge to collect my laptop bag and carried it back into the kitchen, laying it down on the dining table. I couldn't fire up the laptop quick enough, and as soon as I logged on I headed to my favourite porn sites. Rachel had come over to the table and took a seat beside me.

"I'm a little worried about how quickly you knew to get to the site," she said with a chuckle under breath.

I quickly searched for bisexual porn and scanned through the list of results thoroughly. I had to be careful with the choice I made as I didn't want to turn her off whatever idea she had blossoming in her head. The video needed to be the right pace, not too rough or too delicate, with reasonably attractive actors. If the video could teach my wife anything, or feed any particular curiosities she had herself, it would be a bonus. I hovered over one for a moment almost ready to click when another caught my eye at last moment. My hand took the cursor quickly to the thumbnail of the "All Anal Bi Foursome MMFF" video that had caught my attention and my finger instinctively pressed down, selecting the video.

Rachel shuffled her stool closer to me as I adjusted the laptop screen to an angle we could both see. "Here we go," she said and smiled widely before focusing her attention on the screen.

The video started as most bi videos did, with some vague backstory about two couples who were friends drinking in their lounge. The more they got drunk the more the couples flirted. The two guys looked almost eerily similar, as if they were brothers with only the difference in the length of their hair to set them apart. Their wives were polar opposites, one blonde and tanned with thick lips and giant breasts, the other a "girl next door", thinner and paler with mousey brown hair. I wondered if I had noticed the women on the thumbnail and my mind had thought it was looking at Jessica & Rachel in it.

After further drinks the men announced they should swap and play with the others wives. As the two couples swapped and began to play with the other's partner Rachel had already appeared slightly dozed. The couples groped and fondled at first, but soon were going down on each other. One wife sucked the other's husband while the other had her pussy eaten.

I watched Rachel's expression and was worried I had made the wrong choice as she was clearly bored by the couples starting to fuck. It was only when the men removed their cocks from inside the other's wife and suggested that the two ladies play together, that I caught her interest start to peek. She watched more a little more curiously as the blonde woman burrowed herself between the brunette's legs and hungrily devoured her cunt. The blonde turned around and lowered her own pussy onto the brunette's face and then went about pleasuring each other. Eventually they parted and the girls broke apart to turn to the men.

"Now your turn," they ordered of the guys. Rachel sat forward to attention with such force that I felt the table sway beneath me.

The two men began to kiss and caress each other's chest. One slipped his hand from the muscles of his chest and took his thick cock within it. The other did the same and they both began to stroke each other slowly. I heard a soft whimper escape Rachel's lips as she watched. One of the guys had dropped to his knees and was starting to take the other's prick into his lips when I felt Rachel's hand drop to my lap.

"You think about sucking the dick, or having yours sucked by a guy?" she quickly asked.

"Both," I replied.

She began to massage at the bulge that had already formed from watching the video. Her fingers traced the outline of the swollen shaft within as she deftly began to tease my prick while keeping her eyes fixated on the screen. She had begun to hum slightly in delight watching the two guys take turns sucking each other. Carefully, she began to pluck open the buttons of my shorts and slid her hand inside. A moan escaped my lips as her fingers wrapped around my prick and began to pull it back, freeing it from my shorts.

"Fuck baby. This is making me so hard," I said feeling my cock throbbing within her grasp. "You're making me so hard."

She responded only by beginning to stroke my cock as we continued to watch.

The women had climbed back over to the men now and sat themselves down on their knees beside one, and all three began to take turns sucking the other man's prick, occasionally stopping to place all three mouths around his shaft and cleaning every inch of him. The blonde girl pulled herself from the mass of bodies worshipping the cock and slipped around behind him to bury her tongue in his arsehole.

Rachel's movements on my prick began to increase in speed, and her grip tightened even further. One of them men climbed over the face of the brunette woman and had begun to fuck her face from above as the other man stepped up behind him. Her thrusting of me stopped momentarily as her attention went completely on the man beginning to penetrate the other's arse, but soon resumed even harder as they began to fuck.

"Would you be the top or the bottom?" she continued to probe, even while she had me literally in the palm of her hand.

"Both," I replied again, with a sly smile.

She turned back to the screen just once for a moment savouring one more look before she fell off her stool to her knees before me. Before I could realise what was happening, and thank whichever higher being had bestowed this overdue gift on me, I felt her mouth wrap eagerly around my engorged cock. She struggled to spread her mouth wide enough at first to take my head completely in, but quickly began to remember how to fellate wonderfully.

I moaned loudly feeling her warm welcoming mouth take me slowly in and out, pushing herself to take me further one inch at a time. "Oh baby, that feels so good. I've missed your mouth," I said between the moans escaping my lips.

She looked up at me with eyes that appeared almost innocent despite the cock she was smiling around. Her tongue flailed and twisted around my cock causing it to throb and twitch inside her mouth. A gasp of air escaped her lips as she rocked her head backwards and allowed my prick to fall from her lips and back into her fingers. She held it there, stroking slowly, while her tongue slipped around my glans making it glisten with saliva and precum.

I wrapped my fingers through Rachel's dishevelled hair and began to press her back down onto the length of my cock. I was eager to feel and savour her mouth around me while I still could. I pushed her further down feeling her gag slightly around me but not fighting back. Her throat soon became accustomed to my width within and her head was bobbing up and down with more fervour, soaking my lap in her saliva.

She pressed back against my grip on her head and broke free from my cock with another gasp. "You like me sucking your cock baby?" she asked as she breathed heavy still looking up at me with those eyes.

"I love it baby. You're so good at it, I love it," I replied with heavy breath.

"I want to see you suck a cock," she added suddenly and stood up in front of me. "Wait," she ordered and quickly marched off.

Rachel disappeared into the hallway and I heard the footsteps of her running up the stairs. I raised my eyebrow curiously and took my cock in my hand, eagerly stroking while I waited and the video continued. One of the men was riding the other while the two wives sat on each side attempting to catch his swinging erection in their mouths. The footsteps of Rachel running back down the stairs came shortly after and I turned towards the hallway in curiosity.

She entered the kitchen once more completely naked, but for a red and black harness around her waist and a thick fleshy rubber cock attached to the front that she brandished gleefully. I audibly gasped in surprise as she stepped over to me, her cock swinging with every step and a fire rising in her eyes.

"Told you Jessica took me to a few shops. Picked us up a little something she recommended," she said with a smile as she hovered in front of me. "Now I said I wanted to see you suck a cock."

The command in her voice took me aback but I nodded and eagerly dropped to my feet in front of her. She had the rubber prick in her grasp and was wielding it, and stroking it, and moaning in delight like it was her own real cock. The site of my beautiful wife stood over me getting ready to fuck my mouth with a strap-on had almost made me spill my load right there on the kitchen floor.

She grabbed my hair with one hand and slapped the tip of the cock playfully against my cheek with the other. With a sudden gag I felt her thrusting the thick pink tip of the toy into my lips and, holding my head firmly in place, quickly began to invade my mouth with reckless abandon. I gagged against it, surprised by the animal my wife was becoming before my eyes, which had begun to water as she roughly forced the rubber member into the back of my throat.

My throat struggled to accommodate the cock at first as it was much wider than the real cock I had sucked the day prior, and my mouth was so untrained I wasn't sure I could even suck the smallest dick without gagging. With every reckless push of Rachel's hips the invasion into my throat grew easier as I began to take it inside more ably, and began to moan as my mouth and tongue began to work the cock as if it was real.

I thought back to the cock I had sucked through the glory hole - the way it had throbbed in my mouth and how the scent of him had filled my nostrils. The bleachy taste of the rubber toy sliding into my mouth was somewhat unpleasant, and I longed for the taste of another real cock. Nevertheless, moans had begun to escape my lips muffled by the length of rubber within them. Rachel looked down at me lustfully and smiled.

"You like my cock baby?" she whimpered running her fingers through my hair as she fucked my face.

All I could do was whimper around it and continue sucking. I realised that with every strong suck back up its length the harness would lift from her pussy briefly stroking against her and causing her to moan in delight. My mouth wrapped tighter around it to pull it back more firmly and make her groan loudly above me.

Rachel allowed me some respite and yanked the cock hesitantly back from my mouth, and I had almost felt disappointed for a second, until she ushered me back onto my feet to press my arse back against the edge of the table and dropped back onto her knees in front of me. The strap-on slapped loudly against the fall as she fell and quickly took my cock back into her mouth to show me how it was done. Her face instantly pressed into my thighs and stomach, and she took me suddenly deep. She gagged around me but kept her head down on me as saliva began to pour from her lips coating the entire length of my prick.

The moans around my cock grew louder and the vibrations against me had begun to send me dizzy as she began to mouthfuck me with a newly-awakened cock-hungry fervour that I had never seen in her before.

Rachel's blow jobs had always been amazing - that was why I missed them so much - but they had always been more delicate and intimate, and much slower. Now she was thrusting me so deep into her throat the violent motion of her head kept pushing me back into the table behind me. It was as if some deviant sex goddess had possessed her for the sole purpose of serving me; Even though she was seemingly in control she was still fulfilling all of my desires.

She released my cock from the depths of her throat with an audible gasp for air which melted into a soft moan of pleasure. Her fingers wrapped against my hips and she pulled me from the table, twisting me around to face the opposite direction. I felt her hand slide slowly down my back as she pressed me forward and began to bend me over the table. My face and chest collided with the wood and my eyes caught a glimpse of the two wives on the video sixtynining as their husbands took turns ploughing their pricks back and forth between the girls' mouths and arseholes. I gasped in shocked and anticipation and felt my cock throbbing and swinging below me.

With Rachel behind me I had no idea what she was about to do to me, and the inability to see and prepare took me back to the glory holes. First I felt the fingertips take my cock tightly back within them, squeezing me tight, and then the sting of her palm colliding playfully but still firmly with my arse cheek. She did again and I jolted forward, firstly at the rising pain of her second spank, and secondly at the glob of saliva I felt spat into the crack of my arse. My mind was still spinning, I couldn't believe this was my wife. I succumbed to her completely.

"Do whatever you want to me baby," was all I could say. "I'm yours."

"Oh I will," I heard her reply out of sight and then felt the wetness of her tongue slide slowly up between my arse cheeks.

"Fuck," I grunted out loudly. I wondered if she was just teasing me but when the tongue slipped back down the crack and began to gingerly probe at my tight hole I knew she wasn't. "FUCK!" I cried out again.

RichRR
RichRR
70 Followers
12