Rock River Ch. 06: Caught Out

Story Info
Caught in the act during a workplace affair.
7.1k words
4.44
10.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

Another couple of weeks had passed since the events of the housewarming party, and while the threesome with Tariq had invigorated the sex between Rachel and I even further, it had not quelled my desire for Helena. Containing my lust deep inside while seeing her around the office every day was becoming a challenging task, and her outfits growing tighter and skimpier with every day only made it more difficult. I was sure she was dressing this way for my benefit, but her seductive attire was certainly causing a stir among the rest of the male staff too. We didn't have many other females under our employ but the ones we did have would probably have filed a report had she have not been so effortlessly nice to everyone and so great at her job. The clients, and money, she brought in with her work had allowed us to raise their salaries, and while they didn't thank her specifically the staff all knew she had played a huge part in obtaining that for them.

A couple of days my desire had gotten the better of me, and I had paid visits to Helena's desk under the guise of checking up on her work while I whispered into her ear for her to meet me in the carpark at lunch, or to stay late after work. She obliged each time and she would meet me promptly in my car to hungrily devour my cock, or come into my office and bend herself over my desk allowing me to give herself to me once we were sure everyone had left for the day.

Between fucking we chatted about each of our relationships and what we felt we lacked within them. I confessed to having been utterly bored with the sex with Rachel, and the lack of blow jobs, until recently though I was still eager to try anal with her but she had not been willing. I thought it best to refrain from admitting to my experiences with the glory holes at Bar Ten, the pegging and the threesome with Tariq as I was unsure how she would take this information, and didn't want to scare her away with it.

Helena also admitted to also being thoroughly bored with the painfully vanilla sex life she had with Brendan, and, just as I had expected, announced that I had not been the first other man she had been with since they had been together. When I asked her just how many she said that if she had counted with her fingers I wouldn't have fit on the first two hands. She claimed that I was now satisfying all of her needs and there had been no one else since this thing had started between the two of us.

After the sex I was getting at both home and the office, I had too little energy to pay visits to Bar Ten too often, but would occasionally drop in to satiate my addiction of feeling another man's prick exploding into my throat and feed my craving for cum. I hadn't slipped my cock through any of the holes for over two weeks and visited purely to satisfy others instead.

Following the party, I had quizzed Joel on how his evening with Jessica and Peter had gone after they had left. He played coy at first, pretending to not know what I was talking about but as I confessed I had seen them leave together, and knew exactly what the couple were in to, he admitted to having fucked her for Peter's viewing pleasure. I had also questioned him on why he had seemed so intrigued by Tom & Holly's family and he told me he recognised Meredith but wasn't sure why.

"I've got it!" he announced loudly as he barged into my office one day.

The initial surprise of his entry had startled me, and I looked up at him in confusion. "Got what?"

"That girl at the party. What was her name?" he said hurriedly, sitting down on the couch at the other side of the room and paused to allow me to respond until he realised I had no idea who he was talking about. "The one I told you I recognised."

"Oh. Meredith," I replied.

"Yes, that's her. I know why I know her. She's a camgirl," he explained enthusiastically.

"A what?" I responded. I had heard the term before but wasn't truly sure I knew fully what one was.

"A camgirl. You know, a girl who puts on shows on the internet for people to watch. They get naked and play with themselves for tips. Sometimes they do more but I'm not sure if I've seen her do anything else," Joel was almost brimming with excitement as he continued to explain to me.

"Oh really?" I replied with a little intrigue.

"Sure dude. I saw her again last night and I was practically halfway through getting myself off before I realised it was her. Man, you know a camgirl. Lucky guy," Joel said exposing his masturbation to his boss with little concern.

"What's the website?" I asked with a smile.

He laughed at me. "Dirty bastard. 'Chatgirrrlz.com'. She goes by 'PrettyPinkMeri' on there and she's certainly got a pretty pink pussy let me tell you that. I don't know how frequently she's online though," he explained smiling giddily back at me. "Can't blame you for wanting a peek though. If I found out I had a hot young neighbour with a penchant for fucking herself with a dildo on camera I'd want to check it out too."

Joel announced it was his mother's birthday and asked if he could leave early to pay a visit to her in exchange for the information he had just provided me with. I accepted and sent him on his way. Before he had even left my office I had lifted my phone from my pocket and began to navigate to the website careful not to use the company's network and alert the IT team to my browsing habits. There were several girls, men and even couples already broadcasting, and I scanned thoroughly through them all attempting to locate Meredith.

After my search for any broadcasts by her proved fruitless I searched for her profile instead, and then there she was. Unless Tom had twins and separated them at birth there was no denying it was her. The profile picture showed my petite young neighbour sat atop a patchwork quilt on her knees, with only a pair of flowery panties and an arm draped her across her pert breasts to cover her modesty. Her blonde hair was tied up in pigtails and she seductively sucked upon a lollipop while winking at the camera. The image itself was wholly stereotypical, but I expected she had made herself appear this way to appeal to a particular kind of rich and perverted audience that would shower her with tips as they jerked off and imagined their own daughters. It wasn't for me to judge how she earned her money. Her biography claimed her to be the sweet girl next door looking for a sugar daddy; It also clarified she would only be online on Monday, Tuesday and Friday evenings. It was Wednesday.

Curious as to what else the website offered, I went back to the home page and flicked through a few of the other shows that were currently airing. Each one had various girls of all shapes, sizes and states of undress talking to their audience through the camera who were responding back in the chat box to the side of the display. Each time one received a large tip a sound could be heard like a bucket of coins being emptied onto the floor and the performer would soon undress even further or, if they were already naked, start to pleasure themselves for the viewers instead. I even flicked to some of the couples and watched them teasing each other through their underwear and requesting tips before they would commence fucking. The initial sight of everything was alluring and had me worked up a little, but I quickly got bored and frustrated by the little pay off that came as none of the audience deemed it worthy to tip and the couples refused to fuck.

The clips I had seen as I quickly browsed the website, and the thought of my sweet neighbour teasing herself for hundreds of viewers, had me horny now so I made my way to Helena's desk. Her fiery hair swayed as she turned and beamed a smile at me.

"Hi boss," she said in a playful manner and twisted in her chair to face me.

"I need you," I instantly said just quiet enough for only her to hear. "Stick around after five."

"Sure thing boss, that will be fine," Helena responded aloud so as not to raise any suspicion.

As the daylight faded and the lights in the office began to switch off one at a time, I sat impatiently waiting for that one remaining worker to leave Helena and I alone. I exhaled deeply in relief when I looked over while closing the blinds around my office and saw them begin to exit the workplace to return to their family.

It was another ten or twenty minutes before Helena had decided the coast was truly clear and made her way over to my office, wrapping her knuckles quietly against the door as she entered and closed it behind her. She flashed a deviant smile in my direction and her eyes glistened in the dim light of my office.

"You wanted to see me sir?" she whispered coyly and sweetly, with a smile that would have seemed completely innocent had she had not placed her arse on my desk in front of me and parted her legs to expose that she had already removed her underwear. The wetness of her slit was evident in the shadows underneath her skirt and she had clearly been anticipating her visit to my office too.

"Yes that's right Helena. I just wanted to talk to you about..." I looked up at her with a playful smile. "About your pussy and how much I needed to taste it," I continued and quickly arched my back to press my face between her thighs.

"Oh talk away sir," she replied and rolled her head back to exhale deeply into the air.

I inhaled the sweet aroma of her delicious cunt as my lips placed gentle caresses around her inner thighs. When I finally reached her damp slit she ran the fingers of both of her hands glided into my hair to urge me on. My nose pressed delicately against her freshly-shaved mound as I lapped the tip of my tongue slowly between her folds to savour her intoxicating taste. Helena heaved an ecstatic sigh into the quiet air of my office and slid her arse further towards the edge of my desk eager to feel more of me against her. I obliged and continued to firmly work my tongue along her labia and lap lovingly around the hood of her clit. As my nose pressed harder into her pubis her hood stretched backwards and exposed more of the swollen button underneath. I swirled my tongue slowly but firmly around it and felt her thighs shivering against my face.

"I sure hope you wanted to talk about my arse too sir," Helena whimpered under her increasingly heavy breath.

"Yes I did," I replied playfully as I wrapped my fingers around her thighs and pulled her arse further from the edge of the desk to expose her cute little anus to me. My tongue began to trail from her pussy, swirling around her sweet entrance and along her perineum until it began to probe at her tight hole. The taste of her arsehole filled me with a wild hunger, and the motions of my tongue grew more intense as it lapped firmly at her anus which began to twitch and pucker against it. Her hips wriggled and writhed against me as I began to alternate between her beautiful pussy and enticing arse.

"Oh. You're the best boss," she whimpered still holding my head firm in her grasp as she gyrated slowly and slid herself along my mouth.

I pushed back against her grip and she reluctantly freed my head from her fingers. Quickly I lifted myself from my chair towards her face and pressed my lips into hers. She moaned softly into my kiss and met my tongue's invasion into her mouth with her own slithering wet tip. As I passionately kissed the taste of her pussy and arse into her lips her moans began to increase in volume.

My fingers plucked at her blouse and tugged it roughly open to allow her large natural breasts to sway forward barely held in place by the lacey black bra she wore. She deftly lifted a hand behind her back and plucked the bra free from her body and I groaned as I watched the two fleshy mounds finally fall free for my mouth to devour. I took her large swollen nipples into my hungrily lips, sucking loving on each as two of my fingers pressed deep between her thighs and into the entrance of her pussy.

Helena was still gyrating into my hand and pushed her soaked pussy further down onto my fingers, eager to feel me curling them inside her. I allowed a third finger to join them and the grip of her cunt grew tighter on the digits that were penetrating her. Her body vibrated against my touch and she whimpered repeatedly into the air.

"Fuck Rich, you're going to make me cum already," she cried out already forgetting the brief foray into roleplay she had jokingly started.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and held her firmly in place as I continued to fuck her with my hand until her pussy began to tremble violently against my knuckles. Her pussy gushed around my fingers and she groaned deep and raw around the office.

When her eruption had subsided, and her body had slumped backwards, I slid my fingers from her hungry cunt and lifted them to her face instead. She gazed back into my eyes deeply to gauge my intent and submitted when she realised I meant to feed her the taste of her pussy. She purred and wrapped her lips tight around my digits while her wet tongue lapped at the succulent juices that coated them.

"Rich," she sighed as my fingertips slid back from her lips and she kissed each delicately. "I want you to please you, in any way you want. I want to give you what your wife will not."

I raised an eyebrow. While I had already understood what she had meant I wanted to hear her say it. "Oh?"

"You can have my arse. Ever since you admitted that you craved it from Rachel all I can think about is giving you mine instead. Please take it," she whispered practically begging me.

I didn't require any further encouragement. My cock had already stood firm, but her request had made it even firmer. I grew dizzy with excitement at the prospect of finally fulfilling a desire I'd had for almost fifteen years. The fact that it was this stunning young goddess whose arse I would be filling only drove me wilder with desire.

I kissed her once more slowly and deeply before lifting her from the desk and pressing her face-first down into it instead. She whimpered as her breasts collided with it. With her gorgeous arse exposed to me I slid my way down onto my knees behind her and continued to work my tongue back into her tiny hole, lifting her skirt up around her waist as I went. My fingers grasped tight onto her soft fleshy buttocks, and the roses tattooed over them, and pulled them apart to allow me further access to her delicious anus within. I made sure to coat her thoroughly in my saliva as I licked, sucked and fucked my tongue into her rosebud.

Once I was sure she was sufficiently lubricated I lifted myself behind her. I was so eager to feel the sensation of her arse around me that I struggled to unfasten my trousers and release my impossibly engorged cock from within. Finally, I took myself within my fingertips and guided the throbbing tip of my cock to her tiny hole. She whimpered into the desk underneath her as her anus began to slowly stretch around the invasion of my member. I was unsure whether she had ever been fucked this way before, so I remained careful to go slowly inside her and only took her one inch at a time. The tribal groan she sent echoing around the office was almost deafening.

"Shit. You're filling my arse, fuck," she panted, and I felt her arse slowly inching backwards to take more of me in.

"And it feels so good," I cried back out at her.

Her anus had begun to give way to my prick and after it had swallowed my whole head inside her began to take the rest of my shaft with a little more ease. I allowed another string of saliva to fall into the crack of her arse and race down around my cock making sure to keep her wet. I pushed a few inches more before withdrawing my cock back from her, watching her tiny hole twitch and wink as my head slid out, and then slid myself further back in. Her hips continued to rock backwards and I kept this up sliding deeper each time until her arse had begun to fully accommodate my cock and my whole length was buried deep in her insides. Her anus gripped so tight onto my shaft that I wasn't sure it was going to let go and I silently laughed at the thought of how to explain to Rachel how I now had Helena's arse permanently attached to my cock.

I waited until I was sure the groans escaping her lips were that of pleasure before beginning to slide a little inside her with a little more speed and fervour. Though she seemed a little more relaxed around my length, her arsehole did not become any looser and the thrusts into her jerked my shaft tightly inside.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck..." Helena raised her head back up and began to cry out. "You're so fucking deep inside my arse, oh my god. Go harder, fuck me!"

The wild exclamations of desire that she was screaming at me only made my cock pulsate and throb violently inside her and I gripped tight onto her waist to begin pounding into her arsehole with less and less concern for any pain she might be experiencing. She stretched her arms wide across my desk knocking paperwork and stationery aside. Our bodies began to buck roughly into each other as we fucked each other like animals. The slapping of our thighs together reverberated around the room and she whimpered loudly each time my swollen balls slapped hard into her cunt.

"Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse!" she continued to yell out savagely and I could only groan loudly in response, unable to turn the pleasure that pounding into her tight hole was giving me into words.

A loud banging sound echoed throughout the office and at first I thought we were fucking so hard that we had sent something tumbling from my desk. But then I noticed the figure stood in the doorway who had entered while we were so lost in our animalistic rutting that we hadn't noticed. The bang had been the door swinging heavily open and colliding with the wall.

"I fucking knew it!" came the voice from across the room startling us both frozen for a moment until we instantly leapt from each other.

My cock flopped roughly from Helena's anus and she whimpered loudly as she threw her semi-naked body down to the ground in a futile attempt to hide herself behind my desk as if trying not to get caught. I stumbled back down onto my chair, quickly grabbed Helena's blouse and pushed it into my lap to cover my aggressive erection from whoever had entered and caught us in the act.

Joel stepped slowly into my office with his mouth ajar in shock and disbelief at what he walked into. "Holy fuck, you guys are so busted. I had a feeling you two were at it, right back to your party when you were both conveniently coming down from the bathroom at the same time."

"Joel what are you doing here? I thought it was your mum's birthday," was all I could say stumbling between each word.

"I left her card here so I came back to pick it up. I could hear you two all the way back in reception. Never fucking mind that anyway. Holy shit this is unbelievable," Joel continued to say dumbfounded as he stepped further into my office. Any ordinary person walking in on someone fucking would normally awkwardly excuse themselves embarrassed, but Joel continued to linger and berate us. "Fucking hell. I don't even know what to say. You're fucking her arse right here on your desk? Man, what's your wife going to think about this?"

"Joel. You've got to be quiet about this," I attempted to interject as the thoughts of Rachel discovering my infidelity raced through my mind.

"Shush, let me get my head straight," Joel said as he stepped around the desk and peered disapprovingly down to Helena who was failing to cover her voluptuous breasts in her hands while oblivious to her pussy being completely on display between her legs. "Dirty girl."

She giggled awkwardly and as she blushed her skin almost turned as red as her hair. "Fine, you caught us. You're not going to tell anyone are you?" she said innocently with an almost seductive calmness. I couldn't believe how unperturbed she seemed; While I was just about ready to have a panic attack and wanted the floor to swallow me up, she just sat there seemingly more embarrassed about being caught than worried about what might come of it.

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers
12