Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, guys, I need to do a bit of shopping, I'll catch you back at work," he said putting down his share of the bill on the table and left them. He'd be seeing Evelyn again in just two sleeps and he wanted to make her feel special.

~~~~ CHAPTER 2 ~~~~

Scott was waiting out front of his apartment building full of anticipation when Evelyn pulled up in her red Volkswagen Golf hatchback at 8:00 a.m. sharp, exactly as she'd instructed. Scott was wearing a white collared shirt that was tucked smartly into navy blue chinos, with a pair of tan dress shoes on his feet. "I hope I'm smart casual enough?" he said as he climbed in, dropping his small overnight bag and sports jacket on the back seat.

"You look just great," Evelyn said giving him the once over.

"You look lovely too, Eve! I like the red lipstick, a very nice touch." He smiled at her, liking what he saw. She only had a light layer of makeup over her face, but her lips were thick with ruby-red lipstick. She was well dressed in a black top with a red skirt, black lace stockings with a flower pattern and simple elegant black boots. She sported a pair of large sunglasses and there was a black coat and red scarf folded neatly on the back seat too. They leant into each other and shared a short intimate kiss on the lips.

"Are you ready for a mystery adventure?" Evelyn asked.

"That depends, are you kidnapping me to your dungeon?"

"Yep, I'm kidnapping you for the entire weekend and I'm going to force you to be my toy boy."

"Well, be gentle with me. And remember, people will miss me at work on Monday if I'm overdue."

"Oh, but they will never think to look for you in my arms."

Evelyn drove down the motorway and it soon became apparent they were heading south-west, up through the gap between the mountains onto the range as Scott suspected they might, where winters were much colder than on the coastal plain. They chatted and flirted and eventually arrived in the Granite Belt region. Despite being in the subtropical latitudes, at approximately one-thousand metres above sea level it occasionally snowed in winter up there.

"Since you like alcohol so much, I thought you might like to visit some wineries. However, there's a catch. I'm going to do most of the tasting and you, my handsome young lover, are going to be my designated driver. But don't worry, I'll make it worth your while."

"It will be a pleasure, my gorgeous older lover!"

"Hey, go easy on the use of the word older!"

The gravel crunched under the car's tyres as they drove up a driveway to their first winery, rows of bare grape vines spreading out either side of them. The cellar door was located in a rustic farmhouse behind open French doors leading from a wide veranda. They tried some whites, a Chardonnay and a Pinot Grigio, and then a red Pinotage.

"You go easy, Scott, I've seen what happens when you've had too much to drink." Evelyn smiled, clearly enjoying herself.

"Yes, my dear. Perhaps I should take the car keys off you now?"

"Oh, that's a great idea since I think I'm going to try the Tempranillo and then the perhaps a Tawny." They flirted shamelessly, while the cellar door lady was highly professional and didn't even raise an eyebrow. They bought two bottles each and walked back out into the sunlight as a crisp winter's breeze hit them.

"Feeling hungry?" Evelyn asked.

"You look pretty delicious, so yes," Scott replied.

"If I had any inkling of an idea you were going to be this corny, I'd have had second thoughts about today!"

"Admit it, Eve, you love it!"

Scott drove, following Evelyn's directions to a restaurant with a boutique cellar door attached. She'd pre-booked a table for two, and sitting adjacent to each other, they ordered wine and food. While they waited for their meals they chatted.

"Eve, can I ask you something?" Scott asked.

"Sure, honey, go ahead."

"I'm curious, why did you decide to bring me here? Like, after we first kissed last weekend, you asked if you could borrow me for this weekend. Is this something that you previously considered? Or was it my mad seduction skills?" He ended his question as a joke.

She briefly chuckled before replying in a humorous tone, "Mad is one word that could be used to describe your seduction skills, but I'd prefer to describe them as rubbish." Her tone became serious as she continued. "Truth be told though, I've been wanting to come up here for a while, but I've had no one to share it with. Actually, I came up here about five years ago on my own and spent a lovely weekend visiting wineries and sightseeing and I vowed to come back, but I didn't want to do it on my own." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Back before Nicola was born both Bill and I were invited on a winery trip down to the Hunter Valley by a group of friends, but despite all his faults, Bill was a teetotaller. His father was an alcoholic and so Bill decided never to touch the stuff. He still had the addictive gene though and he couldn't resist a flutter on the horses. However, because Bill didn't drink he didn't want to go to wineries. And that was that, we didn't end up going and my friends had a wonderful time and I missed out."

Scott had never heard Evelyn talk much of Bill. Nicola had told Scott bits and pieces about her father but that was generally all Scott knew of him. Evelyn sipped some wine, then continued her story. "A couple of years ago, a friend of mine at the school told me about a holiday she'd taken. She was recently divorced and had no kids and she'd saved up quite a bit of money, so she flew down to Adelaide and hired a fancy sports car. Then, get this, she hired a high-class male escort and spent three or four days with this man, half her age, driving her around the Barossa wine region in a Porsche, all James Bond-like in a tux and everything! In the evenings, he'd um, service her! Can you believe it? She said it was the best money she'd ever spent. She's now the vice-principal at one of the other high schools in the district! She knows what she wants and that's not for me, but I do want to be able to go out and enjoy myself, and if it's with someone special, well, all the better. Sorry, I hope I haven't been talking too much?"

Scott looked at Evelyn and smiled, "No, you're fine, I want to hear your stories." He considered a joke about being Evelyn's male escort but he decided the moment was not time for joking. Evelyn self-consciously averted her eyes, looking down at the table, and Scott said, "So it was when we kissed that you decided you'd like to come here with me?"

Evelyn looked back up and smiled at him. "That's pretty much it. I haven't had male companionship, let alone a lover, in so long. After Bill left, I dated a couple of men, but they didn't work out, and to be honest, no man has taken much interest in me lately. Except for you that is. And then sometimes, a woman just needs a good time, for want of a better term!"

"Absolutely! But I can't believe men haven't shown interest in you. You're beautiful. And smart. And wonderful."

"Ha! You still see me as your boyhood crush. I'm not under any illusion. But men haven't shown me attention in a while now."

Of course she was right about how he saw her, Scott admitted to himself. Though he did find Evelyn attractive, he may not have looked at her twice if she were a stranger he saw in the street. However, he'd never met anyone as alluring as Evelyn.

The waiter interrupted their conversation, bringing their meals; a grilled macadamia nut crusted barramundi with creamed fennel and parsnip mash for Evelyn, and a medium-rare Scotch fillet steak with red wine jus, asparagus, and mushroom for Scott. They ate mostly in silence, only occasionally remarking how delicious their respective meals were.

Despite Scott's protests, Evelyn insisted on paying. They visited the cellar door attached to the restaurant, buying another bottle of wine each, and then Evelyn directed Scott to the small motel they were staying in. It was a nice enough room, nothing too fancy, perfect to accommodate them for one night. Evelyn flopped down on the bed, boots and all, as Scott carried in their overnight bags.

"All that food and wine makes me want to take a nap!" Evelyn exclaimed.

Of course Scott had been hoping for different action in the bed, but he had to agree, he was feeling the effects of a postprandial dip coming on too, and could also do with a nap. He kicked off his shoes, sat down on the edge of the bed next to Evelyn, and lay back, staring at the ceiling.

"I've got to pee," Evelyn said, getting up and heading to the bathroom. When she came back she removed her stockings and boots, and then sat on the edge of the bed next to Scott. He sat up and positioned himself directly behind her, where he began to massage her shoulders.

"That feels great!" She sighed as he kneaded his fingers into her shoulders and back, searching for knots.

"I did a massage course once."

"Ooh, you are full of surprises."

He dug his fingers into the knots in the muscles around each of Evelyn's scapulae bones, pressing deeply around the bone's inner edges and then around her spine. She groaned in pleasure to his kneading fingers. His dick began to harden and after a while, as his fingers massaged the muscles around her shoulder blades, he pushed her hair up to reveal the back of her neck and gently kissed her skin there.

"Oooh, I like that," Evelyn groaned.

Scott ran his fingers down her body, holding her closely from behind and gently kissed down the side of Evelyn's neck under her earlobe. She moved her head to the side, giving him more neck to kiss, and brought up her right arm to cup around his head, her hand running through his hair. His kisses were gently sensual as he began to remove Evelyn's clothes. She turned her face to him and pashed him with a full tongue kiss, their lips sucking together and her ruby-red lipstick smearing all around their mouths. After a little while Evelyn pulled away and quickly fetched a small bottle of lube from her bag. "This might help us get into things quicker than last time."

They stripped each other naked and Scott lay back on the bed, pulling Evelyn on top of him, their kissing intense as Evelyn straddled her legs either side of Scott's hips. Evelyn managed to smear a large dollop of lubricant onto the end of his cock before sinking down onto him, slipping her throbbing pussy around his big, fat, lubricated cock.

"Oh my," she gasped, leaning forward to him, clawing her fingers into his pectoral muscles as his shaft moved within her. Her fingers hurt him a little but Scott hardly noticed as he placed his hands firmly on her thighs near her hips. Looking into her eyes, he smiled as he gently rocked her back and forward on his cock, and she smiled back coyly and said in a breathy voice, "Look at you, you're like the cat that's got the cream."

"I'll give you some cream, my gorgeous cougar."

"Oh, I know you will," she giggled. "Oh, wow, that feels really nice!" They took it slow and deep, their pubic regions grinding in ever-so-slight micro movements. As the head of Scott's engorged penis constantly caressed her inner pleasure zone, she tightened her fingers, digging further into his chest. "Oh, fuck, this is intense!" she gasped as her breaths became deeper.

Scott maintained eye contact with Evelyn, pushing her hips down harder and slightly thrusting his pelvis up to her, as if he was trying to grind their bodies together into one. Her eyes widened, she breathed harder, and Scott crunched his abdominals to increase the leverage. Evelyn reached over and placed a pillow under his middle back to help him maintain the position as they increased their rhythm, grinding away at each other.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness," she cried out, her mouth contorting as she said the words.

"Oh Evelyn, I want you to cum! I want to pleasure you!"

"Oh my goodness, oh my, Scotty, you feel so good, this is insane!"

And with that she groaned and shuddered with immense pleasure on top of him. He was almost there too and kept going for another minute or so, causing her to orgasm the whole time, until he too came, throbbing and blowing into her. They were both spent as Evelyn flopped forward onto Scott, her pussy still twitching around his cock, and she kissed him passionately as they began to come down from their sexual plateau. She said breathlessly, "Oh my goodness. If you do that every time I think I'll have to keep you!"

He grinned at her. "You're welcome to keep me forever if you want, my beauty."

"Sorry I dug into your chest there, I couldn't help myself."

"That's okay, I thought you were digging your way to my heart."

"Watch it, mister, your corny jokes are going to be your downfall." They rolled onto their sides, holding each other tightly, their bodies still together as his cock lay at half-mast inside her, and like that they fell asleep.

~0~

It was late in the afternoon when they woke, still in each other's arms. The late afternoon golden light was streaming through a crack in the top of the window blinds and Scott stood up, walking naked to the window and peaked out.

"I reckon there is going to be a pretty sunset tonight in about half an hour. I know a place, about fifteen minutes from here, where we could watch it from if you like?"

"That'd be lovely," Evelyn replied groggily. "I'll just have a quick shower and clean up if that's okay?"

"Sure. Put on your casual clothes though. And you will need your jacket. It looks like it'll be cold tonight."

Once they were ready, Scott drove them to an outcrop of granite boulders not far from town. There was a short easy scramble to the top, and they sat in the chill evening air on the relatively warm rock, watching the clouds turn various shades of orange, red, and pink as the sun dipped below the horizon.

"I used to come up here when I was studying engineering geology," Scott said. "This rock, this granite, is ancient, and it cooled as magma deep underground. Maybe two-hundred-and-fifty-million or so years ago, give or take ten or so million. The whole region is underlain by it."

"Just like your parents you are. Knowing everything about science. It's funny, I've taught geography and history for thirty years and I don't know any of this stuff. I can tell you about the Pacific ring of fire and name some other landforms but that's about it."

"When I was at school, one of my science teachers said I had rocks in my head. I always took it as a compliment."

"You still do have rocks in your head it seems, chasing after old bats like me." She linked her arm through his and lay her head on his shoulder. "You know, I think we probably both have rocks in our heads. I know this relationship, or whatever it is we have started, has a finite time scale. You know that too, I'm sure. I'm really enjoying what we have begun, Scott, but I'm not naïve as to why you first came over to seduce me. I told you I don't do casual relationships, but I also know that ultimately this is temporary."

She kept her head on his shoulder and held his hand, so he squeezed it and spoke. "I won't lie, I didn't think too much about what was going to happen if I slept with you. Actually, I don't think I ever really thought I was going to get to sleep with you. But I'm glad you brought me out here. I've truly enjoyed spending the day with you. I'm sorry to hear you've been lonely and it's taken until I seduced you, if you can even call it that, to do this sort of thing. And I'm not talking about the sex but I mean visiting the wineries."

She spoke softly. "I didn't even know how it was going to go. I haven't really thought this all the way through, but I have a bit of an idea if you'd hear me out?"

"It's not like I'm going anywhere right now."

"Well, if you'd like to continue sleeping with me, and I certainly hope you do, how about we keep doing activities together. Like today, though they don't have to be all weekend. I'm quite busy during the week but let's designate a day, or even just an evening on the weekend, and do something together. Even if it's a movie or some other simple activity. We can maybe alternate who organises, and contact each other a couple of days prior with some instructions about when and where to meet and what to wear etcetera. How does that sound?"

He considered what she was proposing. "So, like we would be going on dates?"

"If you want to call it that. We can see how it goes, nothing serious if you like. Just nice times out in each other's company." She paused for a moment before continuing. "The other option is we can simply put this weekend down to a brief moment of lust and loneliness and not speak of it again. We hardly run into each other anyhow, maybe once in a blue moon. I'd not hold it against you if you decided that option."

"No chance, Evelyn. I love the idea of the dates."

She squeezed his arm. "Think it through over this weekend, Scott. I'm not trying to turn you off the idea, but my concerns are what happens if you meet a girl you like who's your own age? You do want kids, don't you? You know I can't give you a family at my age. And what happens when your parents find out? Or when Nicky finds out? We can't keep it a secret forever."

"There are no other girls at the moment, and I haven't given kids too much thought. Maybe if I was with the right girl? But it's not something I've been seeking. My previous girlfriend, Rachael, wanted kids so much it was all she could think about at times, but I was definitely not ready. And who cares what mum and dad think? Plus, Nicola will have to get over herself."

"I thought you knew Nicky never gets over herself! Anyway, look, let's enjoy the rest of this weekend and see how things are. Let's be sensible about this, okay?"

"Okay. We haven't been sensible yet, but, okay, let's just see what happens."

The clouds darkened as the twilight faded and she squeezed him again. "I'm getting cold, let's go."

They drove into town and picked up take-away pizza for dinner and ate it back in their motel room. They cracked a bottle of wine and Evelyn sat on the motel room couch with her feet up one end while Scott sat on a chair with his feet up on the lounge arm rest near Evelyn's feet.

"To adventures in the granite belt," Scott raised his glass to Evelyn's.

"To misadventures below the belt," she grinned back, their glasses clinking together.

"And you accuse me of being corny!" After a glass of wine each Scott remembered his gift. "Oh, I've forgotten something I meant to give you earlier." He fetched the small wrapped box from his over-night bag and gave it to her. "Here, happy birthday for last Monday."

"Oh, Scott, you didn't have to do that!"

"I guess I'll take it back then," he said, playfully trying to take it back off her.

"Ha! Not on your life." She unwrapped the gift and opened the little box of perfume.

"I have no idea what you like, but, well, it's one I know and like the smell of and so thought you might like it."

"Ralph Lauren. Very nice. Something one of your exes used to wear?" she replied, but then thought better of it. "Don't take any notice of me, it's lovely. I do like this one. I didn't think to get you anything. Sorry. I feel I should have now."

"Nah, you've given me heaps this weekend." Indeed, it was Scott's previous girlfriend, Rachael, who had worn this perfume, but Scott let the comment go. As he bent over to kiss her softly he said, "Anyway, happy birthday again."

Evelyn pulled him down onto her. They kissed while she pulled up his shirt, and as it came over his face, she tried to keep it there and kissed his chest. Scott managed to pin her arms and playfully pretended to bite her through his shirt. She felt down his tight abdominal muscles and hitched her fingers into his pants, roughly pushing them down while licking his chiselled abs. Scott managed to break free of his shirt while Evelyn grabbed his swollen cock in her hand and vigorously caressed it to the base and then back up again.