Rocky Mountain Kiefer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized two things that, in my flying leap to not get injured, I had forgotten a few things about pre-spring seasons. One, ditches are filled with cold water and squishy soft mud. And two, landings are not soft. I lay there in the mud and wet, trying to catch my breath when people came pounding up and looking around, all wearing some sort of logo on their jackets. It was kind of hard to see when I was scraping frozen mud out of my eyes.

“Are you okay? What happened?” the lead guy asked as he got halfway down the ditch to offer me a hand out.

I grabbed the hand and we made our way up the bank. “What the hell are you guys doing over there?” I looked at him as we got to the top, “One minute I’m trying to keep my feet from going numb, next thing I know there’s screams and gunshots going off. “

The guy handed me a towel when we hit the top of the bank and said, “We were shooting a scene for a TV show. That cop was supposed to warn people that he stopped about the gunfire.” He frowned and directed a glare at the smirking cop.

I growled, “Obviously he thought it was more fun to watch the cold woman on a Harley get even colder by jumping in a ditch.” I toweled off my hair and sighed, then turned to the guy, “I know they may not go for the idea, but I’m soaked to the bone and I promise not to be in the way. But I need to get out of the open air and at least get a little bit warm before I head to town for supplies.”

He nodded then walked over to the cop and had some heated words for the guy. The cop just stood there and grinned at him. The guy walked back to the tents and flipped open one of the doors. I sat there with a towel over my head, shaking as I looked at the cop. I don't know what it was about him that set me off. But I was slowly getting very pissed.

When he turned to look at me, I felt my face go completely blank. My eyes lose all emotion as I watched him. He must have seen something really bad in my face because he started backing up and had his hand on his pistol butt when a group of people came out of the tents. One of them just happened to be the cop’s superior. His boss took one look at the situation and proceeded to ream out the kid.

Shaking my head I turned to look at the crew boss who grinned, “C’mon in and get warm. There’s coffee and towels waiting. Don't worry about your bike. We’ll keep an eye on it. For now, let’s just get you out of the cold and into a dry room with a heater.”

I sighed and nodded, “Thanks, much appreciated.” I said over the argument ensuing with the cop and his boss.

Inside the tent, I was handed coffee and another towel to attempt to wipe the mud and wet off my clothes. All I had planned on doing today was going to town, getting fresh clothes and supplies, then coming back to the bungalow. Now I was muddy, wet, I had melting snow in my boots and I was hiding in a tent used by a TV filming crew. Thankfully, there was a propane heater I could get at least a modicum of dryness out of my clothes.

Sipping my drink, I listened to the sounds outside. Not just the director or any one person. But the entire thing. I’d never been in this sort of situation before. I took a step towards the tent flap that opened onto the set. I didn’t know what to expect when I opened the thing slightly and peeked out. It looked like something out of a war zone.

There was a car upside down, a twisted wreckage of a bike off to one side, and black marks in snow. I tensed and looked around at the director and the crew. Everyone was milling about on a break, I thought, until a woman’s voice screaming, “FUCK YOU!”

I whipped my head around. I saw her, then. She was storming off to a truck. Pausing along the way she yelled, “I QUIT THIS SHIT!” at the top of her lungs. “Find your own little bitch to do the stunt. I’m cold, tired, and I can afford to drop this damned show!”

There was a collective groan coming out of everyone. “Now what the fuck are we gonna do?” came the director’s voice. “We haven't got another person willing to do the motorcycle scene.” he slapped his forehead and said, “Okay, everyone, take a break.” The crowd broke up, each to it’s own little clique.

One of the guys that had came out to hand me a towel, saw me and came over. I smiled, “Okay, what’s the problem, what happened?” I refilled my coffee from the pot. “What was the prima donna of a bitch quitting over?”

He sighed. “It’s a jump stunt for the episode. The lady was supposed to jump the car as it exploded. The car’s upside down and the gas tank blows just as she was flying over it. It’s an easy stunt to do, but Sheila kept finding stuff she objected to. Now we’re out a stunt lady and a crucial stunt.” He shook his head.

I was looking out at the car, then at the line of bikes off to one side. Muttering something about me being insane enough, I looked at him. “How high up and how far is this jump supposed to be? And do they still have the safety gear handy?”

Stunned, he looked at me up and down. “I.. I .. I don't know. Um, lemme go get the stunt coordinator.” He dashed out the door, returning moments later with the man responsible for the stunts on this site.

“I hear you’re asking about the stunts," he said.

“Yeah,” I said, “You’re out the only female stunt person on the set from what I can see and this thing is one of the crucial pieces of this episode?”

He nodded warily. Then told me the details of the stunt.

I chuckled and shook my head. “I must be insane. But I can do this stunt for you if you’re willing to give me a chance to do it. All I want as payment is a couple new sets of jeans and T-shirts and a steak dinner.”

That erupted into a round of denials and all that, bringing the director into the tent. Thankfully, the poor guy was desperate and over-ruled everyone. “She flies as soon as she can get set up,” was all he said and walked out.

Defeated, the guy shook his head and grinned. “Okay, let’s get you set up while I get you up to grade on the safety gear and all that. What’s your name, by the way?”

I smiled, “Diane Mulvany.” I said. “And the Harley sitting out on the road behind the curtain is my bike.” I pointed, then settled in to listen to the safety lecture intently. I asked a few key questions and worked out a little bit more of the stunt before the actually suiting up.

In the stunt shed, I peeled off my wet clothes and got into the dry jeans and a shirt. Over that went the chaps and jacket specially coated with fire-retardant. Thankfully, I would have a full face helmet and neck brace in case I fell. The Coordinator’s name was Jon. He was double checking everything I put on. “How does that feel? too tight? too loose?” I could tell he was concerned about having an unknown pulling off this stunt.

“Jon, take a chill pill. “ I said to his face after about the fourteenth time of him asking me all these questions. “My adrenaline level is already high enough. You being a nervous hen around me is jacking it higher than I need it to be.” I laughed, then donned the half gloves he handed me.

He smiled a bit, then said, “Try not to get too cocky out there.”

We headed out the side tent flap and I put on the helmet, cinching it down and put on the neck protector. A radio crackled in my ear and Jon’s voice came over it. “Check Check, sound check.”

I gave him a thumbs up and said, “Loud and clear. By the way, I have a question to ask. Which TV show are we doing this for? I know it’s kind of stupid, but hey, a girl has to have prerogatives, right?” I laughed into the mike.

A pause and Jon’s voice had a smile to it. “The TV show is 24.” He took my stunned silence for awe, “Yeah I know. But hey, it’s just a TV show. Now take a couple test jumps at it and we can get this show on the road.” His voice took on a note of derision as he said, “The prima donna star of the show is getting antsy and wants to get rocking.”

Swallowing my nervousness, I rode the rice rocket back to the starting point. It looked to be a road of some sort made up for the scene. I counted to ten under my breath and gunned the engine, then popped the clutch on the rice rocket. It was a straight shot to the hidden ramp and I hit the sweet spot the first time. Up and over I went and landed on target. I hit it a second time as well. No problems.

Jon came running up, grinning. “You sure you haven't done this before?”

I shook my head and flipped up the visor and looked at him. “Nope. But I’ve learned the value of how to stay on airborne vehicles. All it takes is one angry horse with no bit.” I grinned. “So, are we ready to rock and roll on this or do we need to run it again?”

He looked at me and patted me on the helmet. “You’re good to go. Just wait for my signal.” With that he stood off to one side and I heard him through the helmet going through he safety checklist.

I went through my own mental checklist and I chuckled, “Jon, I hope you’re getting my clothes washed. Because I’m not about to go jumping into muddy ditches again.” I closed the visor and watched him laugh. “And get that fucking cop off road duty. He’d most likely lapse into hysterical laughter if someone had truly hurt themselves jumping into the ditch.” I saw him nod silently.

I revved the bike up to speed, holding the brakes in until the last moment. At his signal, my world was a ten second ride. From the time I let go of the brakes till I hit that ramp, my world focused on that car. I hit the sweet spot of the ramp, was up in the air when they blew the car. I grunted as I was caught in the wall of flame and the blast shoved the bike up a bit higher than normal. But, amazingly enough, I came down on two wheels and rode off down to the other end of the strip. Only then did I hear, “Get off the bike! It’s gonna blow!” I didn’t question anything, I dove for cover.

I had to laugh, because, for the second time today, I was face down in wet mud. The resulting explosion of the bike rained debris everywhere. But other than that, I was fine. The leathers and the water protected me from stuff. “Yeah, I’m fine. “ I answered the frantic call. “I hope you got the shot you wanted.” and heard a laugh on the other end.

I had a thought, “Jon? Where is the star of the show?”

A pause. “Currently? He’s over with the director looking at the shot.”

I nodded to myself and rose, dripping wet, from the snow and mud. “Don't tell him who it was that did the stunt. I’d rather be anonymous.” I grinned to myself, wondering what Kiefer would say to that. “If he gets insistent, tell him to be at the top of the slopes tomorrow around 4.” That earned me a laugh or two.

“Okay. 4 p.m., top of the slopes. Now get your butt back down to the shed while Kiefer’s distracted,” came Jon’s voice.

I managed to make it most of the way to the shed before Kiefer noticed, or sensed something odd. His head came up and he looked around. I felt his eyes on my helmet as I made it to the shed. I took all my willpower not to look at him. I murmured into the mike. “Keep him busy until I get my Harley out of here.” *************

Two hours later, I was back at my bungalow. The sun was setting in the hills and I had a full steak dinner in front of me, supplies in the small kitchenette, and warm clothes. It was good. Also on a side mantle was several items from the shoot that the crew supplied. Including the script that everyone autographed for me. Even Kiefer’s name was on there in a very elegant cursive.

Smiling to myself, I waited. Patiently, I might add. At moonrise, I took the two wine glasses out of the freezer and popped the cork on the wine bottle. The smell of the dark red wine was intoxicating in itself. No, it wasn't the bottle that Markus sent home. It was a bottle I bought in town after the day’s excitement. It was perfect for what I knew would be happening tonight. Don't ask me why Kiefer wouldn't wait until tomorrow.

At 8 p.m., I opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. The chilled air was warmer tonight somehow. But it had the scent of spring that made even the air tingle with excitement. Or maybe it was just me. I don't know. But I knew that every nerve in my body was tuned up tonight. He was in the main office even though I couldn't see it. I knew it.

I set both wine glasses on the railing of the porch and set out a few candle lanterns that hung from hooks in the rafters. Then I leaned back in the shadows to wait. It didn’t take long. He came out of the shadows and up the road from the office. From the slowness of the gait, I knew he was almost confused as to why he was coming here instead of heading back to his own bed.

Kiefer got up the steps and glanced around, trying to see in the darkened shadows. He didn’t see me, but he did see the glass of red wine on the railing. Picking it up he sniffed it and took a minute sip. Looking around once again, he said, “I know you’re here. I can feel you. How, I don't know.”

I stepped into the candle light, clad only in a terrycloth bathrobe and some loose sweatpants. I attracted his gaze immediately. Attracted it and held it as I came forward to place a hand on his chest over his heart. His own hand touched mine. We both started as if an electrical current had zapped us. “You had the same dream I did, didn’t you?” I asked in a soft whisper.

Speechless, he nodded. He took a big drink of his wine and then looked at me, “Keeper of my heart?” He shook his head. “I don't believe this.” He ran a hand over his face as I walked into the circle of his arms.

“Believe it, Kiefer Sutherland. It happened.” I leaned in and sighed. “Something happened to us out in these woods last night while we were both sleeping.“ I smiled. “And I’m not going to fight it.” I looked up at him. Just in time to have his lips swoop down and capture mine. That did it. The earth moved, the stars exploded, and my feet left the ground as Kiefer handed me his wine glass to hold while he lifted me into his arms.

Growling, he said, “I should spank you for that little stunt this afternoon!,” as he blew out the candles, then carried me across the threshold. He looked around the room and laid me on the bed, showering my body with frantic kisses.

Gasping, I said, “If I hadn't offered, you would still be shivering out there in the cold and I would still be covered in mud and icy water from the ditch.” My hands pulled off his shirt and went to work on his pants, reveling in the feel of him in my arms again.

“No more talk,” he gasped out as he pulled off my sweat pants and shed what was left of his pants. If there had been any underwear, I didn’t see them. And then it didn’t matter because with one, swift thrust, he was inside me. No foreplay was needed, no preliminaries, just a good hard thrust and we both were in bliss. I saw the stars as an orgasm rocked my body at his rough entry. He didn’t wait till I came down to start moving.

Like a starving woman, just the feel of him after several days without was enough to send me into a frenzy of sexual need. I moaned and clenched down with my inner muscles, growling in pleasure as I heard him gasp above me. I relented and started matching his rhythm with my own until I couldn't tell the beginning of one orgasm from the end of the last one.

Suddenly, Kiefer let out a hoarse yell of pleasure and thrust deep. Shuddering, his body continued to twitch with aftershocks. I rose up to lick the hot sweat from his chest, reveling in the taste and feel of him. A soft growl escaped his lips as I nipped lightly while licking.

Seconds later, he collapsed in a boneless heap on top of me. Oh, not from any ailment, just from exhaustion and satiation. He rolled off to one side and spooned against me with a sigh. He slowly nuzzled my neck and lovingly held me as we both returned to normal breathing and heartbeats.

He hugged me to him. “When I realized who it was that was in the air over the explosion, my heart about stopped. And when the bike did explode, I stopped breathing.” His arms tightened around my body. “Don't ever do that to me again. Not even if it means the shoot goes faster! I wanted to strangle the stunt coordinator for even thinking of accepting the offer!”

I snuggled close. “I wouldn't have known it was the stunt shoot if that bastard of a cop had told me that the gunshots were blanks. “ I snorted derisively. “He didn’t and I wound up leaping into a ditch to get covered in snowy mud and ice. Your crew, apparently, saw what happened and got me in someplace warm. Problem was, I heard the little prima donna’s outburst.” I chuckled.

That earned me a small laugh. “She knew the stunt we wanted, and yet she still found things wrong with it.” He heaved a sigh. “Then she made the mistake of going toe to toe with the stunt boss and the director. As you heard, she lost the fight.”

I closed my eyes. “I promise not to offer to do stunts again that require me to be blown up or set on fire,” I grinned, then looked back at him. “Will that work?”

He sighed. “All I want to do is keep you safe and wrapped up in a cocoon somewhere. A place where nothing will harm you.” He sighed. “But I can't do that and we both know it.” He laid back and stared at the ceiling.

I rolled over and laid my head on his chest. “No you can't. But for now, we can just let the rest of the night drift away before you get back to work and I follow my brother’s orders about recharging without my camera, a computer, or a phone.”

His arms came around me and the last thing I heard from him before we both went to sleep was, “You’re going to need a lot more recharging after we’re done.” And then came the soft growling laugh. “And your brother can take his nose and go to hell.”

With that, the sandman took us off to dreamland where two bears played under the open skies with a full moon.

12