Rocky Mountain Sin Bk. 04

Story Info
Family love makes us who we are.
7.5k words
4.15
3.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this tale is 18+

Rocky Mountain High or My Sin. Book 4

I drop you on the table, remove my clothes, and step to your spread legs. My hard cock teases your pussy; you are so wet you're making mewing noises as I slide in on one long stroke. Your legs shot in the air, and you moaned. Next, I found your foot; taking your shoe off, your foot smelled clean. I licked up your ankle and across your foot sucking your toes hard. Gentle bites on the bottom of your foot cause you to try to get away.

You screamed. "Shit, I coming Danny!" Your ass rose off the table, and your hips started making circles on my pounding cock.

I pull out and say. "Slut clean your messy cum off my nice cock."

You were down on the floor in the time it took to moan. You sucked my cock to a hum in your mouth, I say. "You love being nasty with me; you're my cum slut.

Sally says. "Flood my pussy, please, baby. I miss watching you clean my wet pussy. I'm not the only cum slut."

You bent over the table, flipping your dress out of the way and I was walking behind you into your pussy. I'm pumping you, holding your hands on the table, trying to hold on as you come again as I scream, reaching deep in you. Still, inside you, I pick you up, take you to the stairs, and sit down, moving you to my legs and pumping you again. Then, moaning, you started stroking back.

You rubbed your clit, saying. "Fuck, your so hot, got god youu fi fell fill me up make me make come, baby do it fuck my pussy!"

I say. "Been missing you; we should go see our Wendy. Should we skip our shower so we smell like we do now?"

Sally says. "You're as nasty as I'm, oh god, harder so close!"

I did harder and longer, but you did too; we hardered together as we screamed. "FUCK I'm coming! Shit"

I laid back on the stairs, and we both took turns shaking, trembling, feeling so good I'm still in you, not hard, but again still connected. I can breathe again. My heart has stopped racing quite so severely. I carry you up the stairs to wash you in the shower.

Sally says. "Guess you're being smart; we smell like sex. She may never join us. She would not want to come between us. Plus, how is that waiting for her to come to us?"

You wash my back, rubbing my neck and shoulders. It felt loving. I turn and rub your ass to your moans as my strong hands pull every one of your aches from your ass. Your back gets a little sore when your back is not supported. We dress in the things you laid out on Mom's bed. I see romance with matched outfits. I went to my room and put my Dark side tee-shirt on with a sports coat and nice jeans, finishing with my patent leather shoes. I walk back, and you are dressed. We look good together but not dressed the same.

I knew you were brilliant. You glance at your dress in the mirror and the things you picked out.

Sally says. "Shit, sorry my romance dressed you. I did not see what it said. We were together. I can't wait to share with you two. And tell her who you are. I wonder if she knows what an amazing job she's done with her son?"

We drove my car as it had chains on it. Waiting in a large room, maybe a lunchroom with eight tables, all full of people strung out and their loved ones. Mom comes in and slows her walk to me as I stand, holding my arms out with a smile. You hesitated. I stepped closer to my Mom, wrapped you in my arms, and hugged you off the floor to your grasp.

I whisper to you. "I forgive you, my love. I know you did it out of love well; you have all my love now, but I could cry about how much I have missed you."

I put you down, and Sally hugged you. Your hands shook, but you smiled, and your bright eyes had tears. We sat at the table, held your hand, and waited until you needed to talk.

Wendy says. "I have much to say, but we can't here." You glanced at the cameras, and the sign near the door read. "Audio and Video recording: no personal phone use allowed!"

We held hands, and I said. "My bonus from my job took care of all your bills. I don't have the cash to buy a house now; now you're stuck with me, Mom, if you still want me. I had my room made over. It's mine now. I did some maintenance in the home. I can care for you, Mother, like you cared for us. I always wanted to tell you how much I admired you for caring for my Dad as you did; you honored your vows to your husband. I truly love you, Wendy."

Sally smiled at me, as did my Mom. We held hands, and Mom talked about all the things she did. She says. "That hug makes me want never to abuse myself again."

We chatted till someone came to say. "Time to go, time for lights out." We both gave you a quick hug.

Sally says. "We will play tennis again, and your son can cook for us after. You taught him how to cook well."

They rushed us out, and someone handed me a bill. I went to the front desk and had them run it on my card. The bank wanted to ask me some questions about the hefty charge.

Sally says. "Give me your keys, and I'll bring the car around out front."

I reached out and held your arm, I say. "No, you will not; Sally Dear saw too many people hanging around. It will just be a second."

The card was approved, and as we walked out, still holding arms, two or three street people wolf-whistled at Sally; one made a few vulgar gestures toward us. I opened the door, and watching me, Sally started saying something.

I say. "Not now, please dear, not now."

I got in, started the car, and checked if it was clear. Some kid tossed a rock, breaking the rear windshield. They wanted me to stop. As I drove off, eight more guys with clubs or bats came out of the shadows. Sally saw that with her makeup mirror on her visor. You buried your head in my chest after that.

Sally says. "Holly fuck, it could have been so different we need to carry if we come again. Baby, Take me home, please, and hold me?"

I say. "Sorry, I was so brisk with you, dear. But, of course, I will take you home. Carry, I had one when I went to college, not to classes, but to the library it was near a high crime area. I gave my piece to the guard there and picked it up when I left, for at least the first year, then carried mace. No guns on campus after the school shootings, and I have a license, but not for here. I would rather avoid needing it. You know they wanted us to stop and get out. We should stop and report this with the police. The building across the street has cameras pointed to the parking lot."

We stopped and reported it, and they asked more questions of Sally. They got the right idea: she is nicer to look at. So when we got home, I turned on the fireplace, had you sit, and covered your legs.

I say. "After midnight, a third of the team's scores will be in one game might run long."

I turn on the TV and go to my program, and it pulls up the scores. I hit them all. I make you hot cocoa with a chocolate liqueur, and coffee brandy takes ten minutes. You flip to the weather as I make our drinks. I added whipped cream to the top of the glasses and topped them with red cherries. You took your drink and took my cherry off my drink; you sucked on the cherry giving me chills knowing how those lips felt on my cock.

You put it back in my drink and almost fried my tiny man brain. As you took another mug of hot cocoa with a chocolate liqueur, you moaned on the second sip, and your feet slipped under my warm legs. I opened the numbers, and we made a big chunk of cash with two more days. We watched some Science fiction show called 1999, which was bad ass; we did two episodes and went to bed, and I held you as you still shook from what could have been.

I say. "I'm sorry I was sharp with you tonight, dear. Seeing the people just hanging out put me on edge. Dad, being rich, we were robbed more than a few times. I rubbed your neck and head to your sighs till your noises drifted off. I wrapped my arm around you, moved close, turned on your side to spoon, and did. We woke on Saturday to the light coming into the bedroom windows. I tossed the curtains away; they smelled terrible.

It was your day off, and we went to the mall to get curtains. You pulled me into a dozen shops, and I pulled you into one. It was a self-defense school. I bought you practice pads, a helmet, and mouthpieces. A cup for me, glanced at Sally, and purchased a second set for Mom. I had talked you into wearing sweatpants to go shopping. We took a class. I have been fighting in a gym since I was twelve, and I was asked to spare with someone my size. I would not let him touch me; I had many chances to tag him hard.

I stop the sparing and say. "Here, try this."

I moved like he did, showing him his rear foot turned in the direction the hit was coming.

I say. "Your off balance when you toss your right. Try this ready to go again?"

He was a little better, and I let him make the right moves. I stopped him and showed him to lower his center and punch up. I got him to hit my gloves, and he got better.

The instructor walks over with a chip on his shoulder and says. "Think your hot shit!"

He came at me and gripped my arm to toss me, and I shifted my weight, pulled his thumb off my arm, and front-kicked him in the face by pulling the hit and only touched his cheek with a light tap.

I step back and take a stance, saying. "I'm not a rookie. I will not let someone hit me in anger without me returning the force. I just did that to show you this is not my first class. You need to move the class on to more learning, Master."

I bowed he did not; he spun a sucker punch to the blind side of my head; I watched his feet, my kick took his balls to his ears, and he was not in the game after that. He screamed for us to leave the class of ten, and we all left. I took you to the center court, bought you ice cream, and said. "You can get a double scoop if you will spar with me when we get home."

The twinkle in your eyes, I guess you thought it meant we would make love; no, I was going to show you how to defend yourself. We stopped at the drugstore, and I picked up some ice packs, a heavy-duty massage for muscle pain, and some hot cream. I fixed you a tuna salad and a cup of soup. We check the games by letting the TV play as I push you a workout with strikes and blocks and how to center and move to add power to a hit. We did this for two hours. Your wet under both arms and from the crotch to your back was soaked. There was not a dry hair on your head. Going to the shower, I take your things off, and you look tired. I tossed my hand up at you, and you blocked it; your smile showed me you were tired but very proud and a fast learner.

I washed your hair, rinsed it out, added conditioner, and used the soap still on you to rub and massage you. I massaged you in bed, and you napped before dinner. I went to the kitchen and found clay and fresh fish. I cooked the fish, new potatoes, and grilled corn with another fresh small bar pizza. I feel your warm arms holding around my back.

You say. "Shit, you are doing a wonderful job, man you're making me forget my EX; he's suing me again. He heard of my bonus at work; it was after the damn judgment; my lawyer is out of his league; it will cost me $100,000 at least."

I picked up my phone as the pizza baked and texted my boss at his number. "Sir, I hope I'm not troubling you on your day off as if you would take one, but you said your Sister was a shark of a divorce lawyer in town; my Mom's best friend is having trouble with her ex; I'm covering her on the fees. I don't want her to have to worry about this. I don't like it when she frowns, Sir."

I was texted a phone number and a text. "Sorry to hear. I called my Sister, and she's in the office. Call and come by now and go see her."

I dressed, and we ate a healthy meal in our tummies to warm us. We were welcomed into the office and given espresso and freshly baked cookies. I gave them my card as they worked in the office and charged the $10,000 for the retainer.

Sally came out beaming. You say. "They are counter-suing him, and she is looking deep into his life with an investigator."

You kissed me, and I kissed you back after I glanced and saw ten or so people shopping in the shops at the bottom of the professional building, not one person watching us kiss.

We got home by ten, and I made you baked Alaska with a sheet of 23k gold leaf or half a sheet each. We watched a movie; you wanted romance and chuckles. I picked King of Hearts from 1966. Sally had not seen it, she fell in love with it. I took you to bed and came out from brushing my teeth. You had my dress shirt on, your black bra, and a matching garter with a black hose.

Sally says. "I had fun today. You pulled a thorn out of my ass. You'll teach me to hold my own, and you're doing a fine job loving us. What you told our Wendy was charming too; keep it up, stud, now bring your Mommy's man-flesh over here and get busy."

I climb up your legs, kiss you on the way, and give you a hickey every few inches. When I get inside your knee, I pull your sexy black panties off; your red hair looks wet, and your lips look puffy as my lips suck your outer lips into my hot mouth to your moan.

You moaned and said. "Fuck you do that so good think your shittttttttttt! You bit my clit, you nasty oh, I'm coming, you prick."

You pushed me away and mounted me as you pushed me on my back. Taking control, your timidness was gone. Was it the sexy clothes and my shirt? Watching you hold your breast as your face shows how much you love this. You whipped my shirt off, and sweat ran down your chest. I pull your bra up, and your breast falls into my hand as I turn your radio knobs with your nipples like I was playing with an etch a sketch toy.

Twisting with your nipples to your moans, you bounced on my cock till I lifted you off the bed. I grabbed your hips, and I pounded into you to your constant screams as I jack-hammered into your wet pussy. You sprayed your cum on us as I exploded deep in you. As we froze, trembling to fall on the bed, your wet, hot body hit mine as our sweat pooled on my flat tummy.

I say. "Shit, dear, you got over being timid. That was out of this world, good dear. Do you turn into a succubus and eat my soul?"

Sally says. "OK, don't mind if I do."

As you move down, take my semi-hard cock in your mouth without hands as you clean our cum off my cock. I pull you up and kiss our juices out of your mouth; you indeed got my soul.

I say. "You're quite good at making your boy toy feel good. I hope I'm earning my pay."

Sally says. "Now, dear boy, what do you want for your pay?"

Your hot fingers find my soft cock you feel my pulse in your hand. I answered you. "Sally, all joking aside, I want your hand in marriage, my love, as soon as we get Wendy in our bed, dear. I'm unsure if you are a wife one or two, but you have all of me."

Sally started kissing my face, saying one word over and over each kiss. "Yes! Yes! and a thousand times YES!"

I kiss you back, and you start moving, kissing down my sweaty chest as you say. "Sweet and salty sexy as you start on my soft cock, your fingers and lips teased my growing cock. My legs danced on the bed as my too-sensitive cock grew hard to your lovemaking.

I say. "May I clean your pussy dear?"

You moved, so I got my wish, and I ate our cum out of you as you made me come first, and you cleaned me again. Finally, you pushed off and went to the bathroom to pee. I followed you in and knelt between your legs, watching you pee. I thought about what you taste like. So I lean forward and taste your pee. You moan and push my face into your pussy. I lick your pee as I suck your clit into my hot, peed, filled mouth; my two fingers find your g-spot sliding in and out in your too-sensitive pussy.

You scream out. "Fuck I Coming! You're just like your Mom, our Wendy!"

We were a mess. Our mixed cum was all over our faces and chest. You stand, take my hand, and pull me to the shower as we wash each other off and take extra time drying each other. After stripping the sheets, we slept in my bed, and the laundry basket was full. Finally, we fell asleep in each other's arms. As the alarm went off, I sent Sally to her work with an egg and spinach burrito, and I putter around the house cleaning the carpets in the main bedroom and doing the laundry.

I received a call in the last three weeks of Mom's treatment. It seems the report to the police about the brick through my window in the parking lot pissed the hospital off. So they took the last month's money and quote released my Mom from their care. I found this out by a taxi pulling up and honking with my Mom in it. And I paid for the ride, and Mom refused my hug.

Mom says. "Fuckers kept me strapped down on a bed for forty-eight hours without bathroom breaks. Please, I need a shower and hot food, Danny."

I smelled Wendy as you went to take a shower. I called the hospital and was informed they were suing us for the false police report. I sent what I had and told my lawyer to get the videos from the two businesses. I was washing the sheets and got started with two pot pies made with leftover soup. I stood at the sink washing greens for the salad and felt your arms wrap around me. Your body shook with tears, and you still smelled. I turned, and you cried on my chest. You are still in stained sweatpants. I turn the water off, turning to you.

I say. "It's alright, Wendy, my love. I'm here now. Let's get you cleaned up. You did it for Dad; I do it for you. I saw it as your love for him."

I pick my Mom up in my arms and take you upstairs to the main bathroom, running the bath water and dropping a bath bomb, and the smell of lavender fills the room. My Mom is standing nervous near the tub; you look at me.

I ask. "My love, you want me to step out so you can get in the shower?"

You looked at me, and you nodded. I step out and give you a few to get in the shower and getting that done you were in the tub. The bathwater did not cover your beautiful breasts. I drop a washcloth over your breast, take another, get it wet, and soap it up. I wash your arms and pits as I tell you about working and my betting on sports teams and how the base of Dad's design program was making us money.

Washing your neck, ears, and face, I use my fingers on your face, your eyes closed, and you sigh. Next, I wash your legs, and you giggle as I do. Your feet, you're a little touchy as I go up your legs, doing your thighs, stopping before your pussy your not pulling away.

I asked. "Dear, you want me to finish the spots I missed, or shall I give you a few to do them yourself?"

I stand to leave, and your hand comes out of the water, grabbing my hand as you cry.

Holding my hand, you say. "The staff strapped me down, no clothes on, and guys came in and watched me. Nobody touched me, but I knew they would or could. They gave me lots of sugar water so I would pee on my bed. Two days I stayed in my crap."

You tremble and go into the fetal position. I stand kicking my shoes off, dropping my pants, taking my shirt off, and getting in the water with you. I hold you using my foot to turn the hot water back on, making the water more desirable. My Mom's hot body felt like home. I wrapped my arms around you, holding you close. My hand is on your breast, pulling you tighter to me. I hand you the washcloth, and you start to wash your breast. My hand is in the way I take your hand with the cloth, and we clean your breast together, and you move to your crotch by yourself.

My fingers touch you, and my hand movies between your legs as we wash you. You can't reach your ass. You pull your hand out as I clean you. We lay in the warm water as my soft kisses on your neck make you hold my arm tighter. My boner is hard, and it is against your butt cheeks.

Mom says. "Young man, you're poking your old Mom again. You are not little anymore. This was safer when you were younger."

12