Rod Adventures Ch. 26

Story Info
The OVA Intro Game with some horse trading.
7.8k words
3.67
2.1k
00

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Sunday 14th March 1999 - late pm Invincible Bar

It was late evening on the night of Sunday evening and the pub was closed. It was the eve of the Second OVA game and all three male players were sitting in the bar area Alan York and the two Americans William and Bill.

The three OVA female players, collectively known as "The Invincible Girls" both as a reference to the pub but also as Frank remarked referring to the fact that due to the extensive training of the girls for the past six weeks in preparation for the game it was true of the girls' stamina and to be honest sex drive as they were all very eager for a hot man to give them pleasure and return the favour. Of course, in part, this was due to the influence of the ring's powerful post hypnotic style suggestion but it was equally true that the girls all being in their early twenties and all single, as much of being a requirement in the selection process to avoid any jealous boyfriend complications in the main. All the girls being sexually active and in their prime needed that outlet. To date, this had been provided by the pairings that had been made with the key invincible bar staff with Mike with Sarah and Frank with Jennifer although Simone had been involved in meeting Jennifer's sexual needs given her strong lesbian leanings. Likewise although not a lesbian in any way Elizabeth had been paired with Michelle where Michelle, in particular, was experimenting in discovering both her dominant and sadistic nature in BDSM terms with the beautiful blond Elizabeth.

Her best friend was the blond Sophie and although very close there were no sapphic aspects in their relationship although they had enjoyed a threesome several times with Frank. Michelle however had realised she enjoyed being dominant and sadistic with Elizabeth. It took her by surprise but in time she craved and needed it and it helped her understand better how her Master Frank felt; she could relate to his need and desire for her at different levels than the purely physical level. Frank had spent time with Michelle in the special Room Zero in the pub and in receiving levels of pain that had allowed her in time to experience the bliss of subspace. She viewed that as a 'gift' her Master had given her. She also used the knowledge to help Elizabeth in particular to have a sense of that with the twice-weekly half-day sessions she spent playing with and enjoying a full lesbian experience as a sadistic Domme with Elizabeth. She could share both with Frank and Simone that type of deep relationship both physically and emotionally with Elizabeth.

Likewise, Elizabeth was very protective and grateful of Michelle as she was also invaluable and generous with her time in sharing her education knowledge with her as they were in effect in the same course with Elizabeth being 2 years behind Michelle at the university.

Both Sophie and Michelle were not currently in the pub. They both had a room in the pub upstairs but Sophie had a flat where they would spend the weekends together as they had been used to doing since the start of their university days.

Simone had been hired as an events manager for the pub and for ensuring the preparations for the OVA game now about to be played were complete to both her and in particular Frank's satisfaction. Frank was someone she felt it was good to please.

Simone was an extremely beautiful brunette who men admired and she knew it. She was a lesbian and a BDSM Domme for her slave Kelly. She was also increasingly spending time with Jennifer who was a lesbian also but with the male-focused aspect of the game was happy that it was Frank rather than Mike who ensured that Jennifer understood how to please a man. As a Domme, she was very protective of her slave Kelly and at one point earlier in the relationship with Frank Kelly had been 'offered' as one of the OVA girls for the game. It had deeply offended her at the time but Frank explained it had been a delaying tactic before it had been able to find a suitable blond candidate with the new university intake in January. Frank has not as yet asked to have sex with Kelly but if Simone wanted her to experience what sex was like with a man Simone would only want Frank to be that man. Simone knows he is a great teacher and she has learned a lot from him in the short few months since she met him and was hired for the role of Events Manager.

Gentlemen William, Bill and Alan, let me finally introduce you to the ROD girls, ELIZABETH, JENNIFER and SARAH, announced Simone. Simone was dressed in a black bra and short leather jacket so she was revealing a toned midriff and fabulous figure dressed in pale blue skinny jeans with fashionable rips at the knees. She wore impressive 6-inch stiletto shoes increasing her height to over six feet, every inch the Domme she was commanding in front of these powerful men.

Although I know you have seen various pictures of them all before I trust that what you SEE in the FLESH has much more impact.

Simone watched their reaction.

BEAUTIFUL, aren't they? All students at Portsmouth university not far from here. Beautiful, sexy, intelligent. All in their TWENTIES. And more importantly all yours for the next three days. And yes I mean ALL YOURS. NO LIMITS. When we get into the game of course.

The girls I PROMISE you will not disappoint. Trained under my and Frank's direction hard for the past three months. TRAINED to PLEASE you in all ways. Trained to have strength, stamina and endurance during the game. Trained to SUCK, trained to FUCK, trained for PAIN.

The three girls were dressed in the required coloured lingerie as befitted their specialist roles in the game. Elizabeth in a one-piece check patterned fishnet teddy, the straps teasingly down the tops of her arms, her beautiful 36D cup breasts tantalisingly semi-revealed, her long beautiful hair falling over her left breast covering it and her left arm bent at the elbow cupping the bottom of her right breast as her right thumb hooked the other strap as if promising to reveal herself. Of all three girls, Elizabeth was probably the one best versed in being a tease. She knew she was toying with these men and wanted their attention.

Jennifer was the most demure of the three, dressed in a sheer wine red camisole nightie. Her hands were placed on her thighs with a subliminal reference to her role as the vaginal specialist with both index fingers subtly pointing to her crotch. She wore a serious expression as if to say 'you want me, but the question is can you have me?'.

Sarah was the most naturally bubbly of the three. She was dressed in a black camisole shirt vest top in lace and matching black lace panties and suspenders and sheer black silk stockings that were unhooked from the stockings. She stood against a door her left knee raised and resting against it and her left palm flat against the door and her right arm bent at the elbow her hand at her face with her right finger suggestively on her lip with her lips parted showing her white teeth in a very suggestive pose as she turned her head to look at the three men and Simone.

Frank watched closely as he had positioned himself in the best position in the room to watch everyone and study the faces of the men, he recognised that hunger, that appetite in the faces of the men like predators. It was only the eight of them in the bar. Simone had set a fantastic expectation and her idea of this intro evening Frank knew was going to be a great precursor to the full game starting on Monday.

This is something that had been discussed with Simone beforehand. Due to the strict security and nature of both the nature of the game and the high profile of the male players their identities were only revealed when they arrived at the pub to check in on Sunday morning. The two American politicians, in particular, would usually have an entourage of security detail but both had arranged the travel arrangements privately and had not disclosed details of the trip to only a few individuals.

Sunday 14th March 1999 - late pm Sophie's flat.

Simone and Sophie had agreed that the second their identities were known, Sophie would immediately start creating a psychological profile on all three players from information available on the internet. With her university degree background in psychology, she was very good at creating an accurate profile and it helped that she was already aware of their sadistic and BDSM natures. In particular, she was interested to highlight Alan York had a 24-year-old daughter studying engineering At Southampton University. She was a pretty brunette so Sophie tried to imagine inputting the profile together what 'daddy issues' Alan York had in particular when he was provided with the photo of Sarah. Was Alan York going to be thinking about his daughter Janet when he was taking part in a no-limit BDSM game and what might that mean for his interactions for better or worse when he was involved in scenes with Sarah?

The two friends Sophie and Michelle were also using the time over the weekend to catch up. For Michelle in particular the work on the ring research and the distraction of the OVA game preparations and both involving her close interaction with Elizabeth, in particular, the lesbian sex had left Sophie feeling a little neglected and abandoned. Michelle was also spending less time in the bar helping out. For the past week, she had spent no time working there where for Sophie she was still pretty much part-time to support Mike and Veronica. The girls talked it out and re-establishing the friendship. Sophie also agreed that she was much closer to Mike than before and in particular sexually. Michelle had Frank and Sophie had Mike. They both joked and Sophie exclaimed with some satisfaction that she was the best cock sucker in town. Of course, Mike was overseeing the Invincible Girls oral training but could measure how good they were against Sophie's technique. It was Sophie that suggested to Mike about the underwater blow jobs as a good test that the OVA girls could take a man deep and keep him there and bring him to climax to prove that they could handle an aggressive skull fuck.

The girls would sleep with each other and fondle and finger each other but as Sophie drifted off to sleep and Michelle stroked her hair Michelle fingered herself to another climax as she thought of the screams she could elicit from Elizabeth in Room Zero and realised that was one thing she could not feel or experience with Sophie but she kept that to herself. Of course Master Frank knew but then he knew her better than anyone.

Although she knew that Frank and Simone had an important night ahead she wanted to be there to support them. She left the sleeping Sophie and got ready. In considering what she wanted to wear she smiled and thought about Simone. There was one woman who knew how to make an impact. It was obvious then. She took out the clothes and dressed.

Sunday 14th March 1999 - late pm Invincible Bar

NO LIMITS as I said, but of course in the confines of the game. A total of 33 SCENES each of one-hour duration over 3 days so you will be playing 11 scenes each day. Scenes involving but one girl each time but with one of you, maybe a twosome or all three of you at once depending on the scene card.

Three beautiful girls, 3 SEXUAL ORIFICES to explore each. Blond Elizabeth, Redhead Jennifer, Brunette Sarah.

Simone walked past each as with a long manicured fingernail in bright red nail polish she pointed to each in turn.

Frank continued to watch the reaction from the men as Simone expertly managed the room and there was already that charged atmosphere of expectation in the room.

The game starts in earnest tomorrow, after breakfast. We will PLAY in the DUNGEON room upstairs. For tonight though we wanted to get things started with a special introduction in the bar area.

A three-way with one of these beautiful students, a chance for you to all enjoys just how tight and incredible their TONED and TRAINED bodies are after those months in the gym.

We will also explore the rules of the game, how the play proceeds, and how to win. The prize is you are all aware is a full 24 hour PRIVATE no limit SESSION with one of these beauties.

What you will sample with each over the NEXT 3 DAYS and 33 hour game time will prepare you to know which of the three will most please you when you own her without INTERRUPTIONS or DISTRACTIONS for the full 24 hour period in our special soundproofed and well-equipped torture chamber.

NO LIMITS remember. You have all posted your bond of course in case of anything causing permanent damage to any of the girls taking place during the 24 hours but rest assured each girl is prepared to take an EXTRAORDINARY amount of ABUSE that any normal girl of her age would succumb to. I am sure you will not be disappointed with the whole experience, after all, you have all paid handsomely for the privilege.

There was a burst of nervous laughter around the room.

Very, very nice Simone. Your honey, what's your name?, Said William the senator looking at the blond girl.

Elizabeth sir.

Elizabeth. Elizabeth. Hmmm. Well, you sure get my cock hard little lady. I can't wait for a scene with you.

Thank you, Sir.

And you? He said asking the brunette.

Sarah sir.

Sarah. Mmmm Sarah. Do you have a nice tight ass, Sarah? Will you scream for me when I fuck you back there.

I hope not sir unless you want me to.

I don't want you to, I want to make you. You will find out later on sweetie all about it.

Yes sir.

Well, Frank, this is fucking great! We start tomorrow you say, said Bill who was paying particular attention to the redhead. And who you are honey?

Jennifer Sir.

Jennifer. Jennifer. Well, I look forward to playing with you Jennifer. There is something about you I like.

Thank you, Sir.

Simone looked to Frank briefly. Yes, this one in particular noticed something about Jennifer. Having spent a lot of time with her she was not surprised.

Frank noted the reaction too with a look to Simone. The girls had created the reaction they both wanted. The scene was set.

INTRO GAME

To break the tension in the charged room following the introductions Simone continued.

"There's still tonight. First things first. For each of the three days, you will each select at random one of the girls to own. It means you own that girl for each scene she is in for that day. If you are not involved, well let's just say you will have options still. Think of it as any other man using her does so with your permission, or not. It starts now as when you pick a girl if you prefer another, in particular, you can horse trade with her owner. Shall we get started to see who owns who for this intro game to let you understand the dynamics?"

"So as this is for the intro game it will also stand for the day 1 and scene 1 assignment. This will just save time for day 1 and starting scene 1, continued Simone.

"How this works for the start of each day is each of you draws a ball from this bag, let's start with Alan."

Alan put his hand in the bag and took out a ball.

"Now one for you William."

William puts his hand in the bag and took out a ball.

"And the last one belongs to Bill. Governor?"

Bill took the last ball from the bag.

"Remember for this selection it sets your day 1 owner of each girl. It also sets your role in scene 1. To remind you the white ball is for Elizabeth (the blond dressed in white). Her specialisation is Oral sex. Next is red for Jennifer our Redhead, dressed in sexy red. Her specialisation is vaginal sex. The last colour is Black for our sexy Brunette Sarah. The black specialisation is Anal sex."

Simone noticed Alan reacted to the reference to Sarah. Sophie had managed to provide her with the psych profiles of the three men so she was aware Admiral Alan Clark had a brunette haired daughter.

Each man looked at the ball he was holding and had taken from the bag.

The balls were snooker balls.

Let's see, continued Simone.

Alan has black so owns Sarah For day 1 and his scene 1 Role is Anal sex.

Simone noted his reaction and could tell by the bulge in his crotch he was already erect. 'Hmmm, daddy issues' she thought to herself.

Next, it's Bill. Bill has the red ball so his day 1 ownership is Jessica and his day one Role is vaginal sex. That leaves William with the white ball. His day 1 girl is the beautiful Blond Elizabeth and his scene 1 Role is Oral sex.

So. You each now own a girl for day 1 of the game. It means you will always have a stake in every scene the girl you own gets involved in, even if you are not directly involved in the scene personally, but to keep it fair only 3 such ownership rights per day are allowed. In this intro game, you all have the assigned role for this group sex session with one of the beautiful Invincible Girls.

Within any particular game, your girl can be swapped in or out, but the player in the scene gets to decide if he wants to accept your money offer for the swap. You have all paid a very good price so this is not money for the house. It is money you get to exchange between each other based on your ownership of the girl on that day. She belongs to you. We agreed to keep it fair so each of you has a maximum amount of £10,000 for auction purposes and I will be the banker and accountant for any trades."

"As a kind of introduction, we wanted to give you a special intro scene which is a 3 way with the girl that is selected at random. The ownership and auction apply to this game too. This means the randomly selected girl belongs to her owner for this intro game. She can be auctioned and replaced with another based on an agreed auction as I already discussed."

"The intro game will be a 3-hour duration and after the initial selection and any auctions, the scene is played with the girl for the entire duration. For the first 2 hours, the game will be played within the strict rules. So stick to your roles, remember this is as we just assigned by your draw. For the last hour, it's anything goes. It's the best convincer that I am offering a genuine no limit experience," Michelle concluded.

"I have the game bag here and can select a ball. It determines the girl for the intro game."

"Let's see who comes out."

The three balls were collected and returned to the black cloth bag by Simone.

"You remember your roles and associated ownership! she said.

It was a statement rather than a question.

She replaced the balls into the black bag and offered it to Frank to draw. Frank reached in and pulled out and held aloft the red snooker ball.

It's Jennifer. She is owned by Bill. Let any auction or discussion begin, said Simone.

"Well, now gents. It seems we have bought into a very interesting experience. My girl is Sarah, And your William is Elizabeth," said Alan.

"I'd like to start this intro game with Elizabeth. A nice tight blond to get us all started. Our colours for the role means that I get to enjoy her ass," confirmed Alan.

"Do you fancy a straight swap Bill? If you sell Jennifer to William, I can make you an offer for Elizabeth," he continued.

"What do you say, Bill? Don't you want to start this off with a hard oral skull fuck with your hot blond? You have been quiet but I know you have had eyes on Jennifer. I think you may want to prefer waiting for the real game to start with her if I am not mistaken, Get a bit into it first with Elizabeth. I mean look at that gorgeous slut. Nice tight cunt for you," Alan continued.

"William can stuff that hot little mouth with his big cock. After all, he owns her and can bleed us a bit if he wants to enjoy his new toy."

William finally spoke. "Alan not to be funny but you need to pay attention. Your role for this introduction is to fuck her in the ass! If the girl choice is the same and we don't swap I am sure Jennifer's cunt is just as juicy and tight. But I agree to start with a hot blond as an ice breaker."

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers