Rodan 01 - The Blind Date

Story Info
An odd couple have a blind date.
3.6k words
4.67
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

This is my first time writing an erotic piece. A few disclaimers:

- I am not an english speaking natural, so things might be odd here and there.

- This story has elements of romance, ending up in sex. I intend it to be the first of a series, but writing can be a bit slow, since I have a tendency to get... sidetracked when I am writing erotic themes

Hope you enjoy it!

_______________________________________________________________

Robin was feeling really nervous. She did not do dates. Blind dates being the worst. And here she was. Blame it on her sister, she keeps telling herself. Said this girl was great, that Robin needed to get back in the game, that she was too gorgeous to die alone.

Not that Robin was ever going to admit it, but her sister did had a point. Robin was quite a sight to behold. With long facial features, high cheeks and light green eyes, even the pixie cut raven dark hair, she draws attention wherever she goes. She was also quite tall, sporting quite a model frame in a 6'2'' toned body that is almost never seen, since she tends towards baggy and dark clothes.

Like for this date. She was wearing a dark red top, not much cleavage shown, since she covers it with a rather stylish black leather jacket, her best pair of jeans and the always present combat boots. No makeup at all, she would argue that they make you look artificial, but it was easy for her to say it, since her pale flawless skin never seemed to need any.

She was nursing a vodka drink when she saw one or two heads turn towards the door. Looking up, she almost spit her drink. She looked casual, but the girl walking in was certainly abusing it.

If you were not interested in the female figure, the first thing you would notice was the wild mane of bright red hair with a few very thin braids intertwined with the free locks, a baseball cap with silver highlights trying to bring some rule to the beautiful chaos. The girl was slightly tanned, freckles over her cute button nose and cheeks, lips sporting a bright red lipstick. Pretty lips too, not thick, but clearly a wide mouth. Robin always enjoyed girls with big mouths.

If you are interested in the female body, you surely notice that what she was wearing was not a shirt, but a black bikini top, exposing her thin waist, the completely flat chest and a diamond stud piercing at the belly button. The low cut denim shorts were so small that it was actually unbuttoned, and, to bring the outfit to an end, the girl was sporting flip flops, showing well manicured toes with dark red polisher. FLIP FLOPS! To a bar! And the girl scanned the crowd with a wide smile, defying anyone to question her outfit choices.

Bringing up a bunch of mixed feelings up in Robin, the petite 5'2'' girl walked straight to her table, leaning in

"Uhm, excuse me, but would I be so lucky that you would be Robin? I am Jordan, and Sandy said that I should look for a gorgeous brooding girl wearing black, and you are gorgeous and wearing black, so..."

"Yeah, I am Robin, hi!" she manages after a few seconds, blushing a bit, and gestures towards the sit in front of her and gesturing to request some service. "You actually got more than I did. My dear sister just told me to show up and don't fuck it up." She smiles.

"Really? You and Sandy are sisters? You are so different!"

"Oh for sure, but we are not blood related. We are both adopted" She looks up at the waiter, asking for a refill then back at Jordan "Anything to drink?"

"I am sorry, ma`am, but I will have to see some ID from the young lady..."

"That's ok, don't mind it." Jordan jumps to it, before Robin has a chance to say anything, fishing her licence from her bag "It actually happens all the time. No one ever believes I am 23." She smiles at the waiter and orders a fruit cocktail "So, Sandy said you have not dated for a while. How can that be? You are, like, supermodel hot!" Leaning in and placing both elbows on the table, locking those deep green eyes onto Robin's.

Damn, the girl was a force of nature, Robin was thinking to herself, but before she realises, she was already answering.

"Uh, well, I had a bad relationship a few years back, and I rarely ever do the... casual scene, so I guess I just wasn't feeling very much into dating. I don't know, these things can be tricky, I guess."

"Oh I see.... was that before or after the transition? Sorry, Sandy disclosed that, hope you don't mind"

"Nah, that's ok, I don't make a secret out of it. But it was after. I transitioned really early, in my teens. Our parents are amazing, so, no trauma there, at least.'' She sips her drink and watches Jordan receive her cocktail, those very pretty lips wrapping around the straw "Erm, what about you? I don't think Sandy would send you my way unless..."

"Oh yeah, no, I am not a girl. I guess I would consider myself genderfluid, but most of the time I enjoy rocking the feminine side. I mean I do rock it, don't I?" As Jordan bursts out laughing, watching Robin blush a bit. "Sorry, just tell me if I am being too much. I do lack some filters sometimes"

"It is all good." Robin smiles, finally relaxing a little bit. "It is actually refreshing to talk to someone so... open. I can be a bit of a stick, or so Sandy says"

"Oh, I quite enjoy a good stick." Jordan winks with a teasing smile, while Robin actually spit some of her drink. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. It is just that you are so freakishly hot. I was not kidding when I said you could be a model"

"Well, thanks. So, what do I call you? She? He? They?" said Robin, bouncing back and trying to shift the subject again.

A very kinky smile spread on Jordan's lips, but, shaking head, the small tease decided to let it go.

"Well, I actually don't care much. As I said, I have a tendency to be more fem and I guess most people use she/her. But you can go with he/him too. I don't actually like they/them, I really don't know why. I guess what I mean is, you can call me *anything* you like." Jordan's tongue fishing the straw of her drink again.

"Anything I like?" Robin lifts an eyebrow.

"Anything!" Jordan smiles and nods eagerly a few times, then starts laughing again, also coaxing a warm smile from Robin. "Sorry. I don't want you to think I am a slut on our first date... not that I am not!" She quickly corrects herself. "But I wouldn't want you to think it this early... or would I?"

"You really pull no stops, huh?" Robin's smile lingers. "I guess we all would benefit if we all were more like that. For what it is worth, I think you are very sexy and still manage to be cute, which is quite a feature."

"Thank you!" Jordan reaches quite a high peach on the 'you', and beams at Robin. "So that means I have a chance to see you in all your glory tonight?"

Robin takes a deep breath. First times were always complicated for her. But the little girl was really cute and obviously into her. And it has been so long.

"I guess I could be convinced to, yes..." she eventually answered, blushing.

"Well, let's see if I can make a strong argument, then." Jordan gets up and walks in skips towards Robin's side of the table, lowering herself on the raven headed beauty's lap, until their faces were really close. All Robin could see was sparkling deep green eyes, freckles and a frame of that wild red mane until she felt those lips against hers, parting, eager and a quite surprisingly long tongue invade her mouth. She could feel Jordan's delicate hands on her neck, slowly rising to the back of her head, gently sliding the long slender fingers in her short hair.

She completely looses track of time and space in the eager wet kiss, until she feels the lips retreating. Robin leans in, not wanting it to end, before remembering where they were, she opens her eyes to the devious smile of Jordan.

"Now, I believe we have two options: we can either stay here, have a few more drinks and talk or we can go to my place, that is like, 2 blocks from here, fuck like rabbits and then, if we don't pass out, talk a bit more with blood on our brains instead of anywhere else..."

As Robin nods slowly, mumbling something sounding like your place, Jordan squeals and jumps up, raising an arm and singing "Check Please!" to the giggling waitress passing by.

Before Robin could really understand how fast things were happening, she had paid, maybe said a friendly goodbye to a waitress and was now staring at a cute half covered ass as she was dragged down the street by the skinny 'girl' pulling her by the hand.

Jordan suddenly turns around, placing both hands on Robin's waist, looking up with a serious expression on her face.

"Listen, I know I can be pushy and have an amazing ass, but I don't want to feel like I am forcing something you are not comfortable with... Nice abs, damn... sorry, got sidetracked, again..."

"Don't worry about it, honey" Robins smiles and leans in, giving Jordan a small peck on the lips "I am kind of a quiet girl, but I don't do anything I really don't want to."

"Great! Really hoping you want to wear a very cut top, 'cause you will look amazing showing those abs. You can go back to staring at my ass now." Jordan winks and proceeds to pull her again until they reach her apartment.

Robin couldn't say she was surprised. Jordan's place was a small open space, tiny kitchen on one side, a futon on the other, half covered in clothes, the other half clustered with plushies. A small desk near the bed, surprisingly organised, one of those neon shining laptops on top of it. Two posters on the walls, one with a beautiful aquarela drawing with an stylized title of 'Guild Wars 2' under it and a futuristic piece labelled 'CyberPunk 2077'. Quite a picture of Jordan itself. Chaotic, girly and overall, fun.

"Nice place."

"Oh, thanks, don't mind the mess, it is usually like that." Jordan beams at her taller companion. "So, would you like something to drink? Eat? Fuck...? Wait what, who said that?" Those girly arms sliding up to embrace Robin's neck, as Jordan gets on the tip of her toes to kiss her again, eager and passionately.

Robin immediately responds to the kiss, embracing Jordan's tiny waist and pulling towards her, hands quickly sliding down the lower back to grab that teasing ass. With some effort, Robin menages to break the kiss, lips slipping to the long slender neck, biting and kissing, while Jordan starts to pant and moan, squirming in her arms, when she suddenly pushes Robin onto a bean bag, as she gets on hands and knees and crawl towards the raven headed beauty with a wicked smile across her lips.

"Damn, girl, how much do you work out? Look at how thick those thighs ar... what the fuck?" Jordan pulls back her hand when she realises that the hard 'muscle' on that leg was not actually a muscle.

Robin's head falls, as she thinks to herself: Here we go again.

"Yeah, well, this is kind of one of the reasons I usually don't date much. You see, I..."

"Have a huge freaking massive cock?" Jordan actually had to make an effort to stop staring at the bulging leg. "How? You are so slim and gorgeous. Look at that!" staring back at the twitching bulge. "Damn, that looks uncomfortable. I guess you will just have to let it free."

"You.. you are not freaked out? For real?" Robin slowly moves her hand to her belt, still hesitant

"Fuck yeah, I am freaked out! That thing looks huge! But I am also so horny my nipples could cut glass right now, see?" Jordan pulls the bikini top up, revealing a pair of pink visibly hard nipples on the flat chest.

Robin's heart races like whenever she has to show herself to someone else. She had all kinds of reactions since her teens, from locker rooms, to doctors, to boyfriends and girlfriends. Some were great, some were really bad. She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, unzips her pants and slides her hand inside Gripping her thick member, she pulls it up while the other hand slides her pants down, and, after some effort, she manages to free it from its tight prison.

Jordan couldn't believe her eyes. The thing was massive! It is like she had pulled an arm out of her pants. The huge meat stick must be at least 9 inches long and it was not even really hard. And it looked heavy. The pierced head concealed by foreskin. The fact that this monster of a cock was attached to a gorgeous model frame like Robin's made the whole thing seem even bigger.

"You see, this is one of the reasons I don't date much. I am a freak, and most people... I mean, I understand if you just want me to go..." Robin closes her eyes and makes a motion to lean and pull up her pants.

"Oh no, don't you dare!" Jordan almost screams, shifting uncomfortably, eyes still locked on the massive dick. "What the fuck are you talking about? This is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. It is amazing... I... I... fuck!" extending a hand, the pretty thing was almost hesitant to touch it, eventually gathering the courage to go for it, placing the palm under it and lifting the massive shaft. "Oh my God... it is so heavy!"

"You sure you are... nhghf... ok with it?" Robin holds herself as she feels the gentle warm hand touching her long neglected cock, the thick shaft slowly gaining girth and length.

"OK? Oh no... ok doesn't cover it! It is just so... wow!" Jordan finally grips it with both hands, slowly stroking the shaft back, exposing the pierced head, mouth watering as the feeling of the engorging titan in hand was having another effect there. "Look, usually I do this a bit more sexily, but these shorts are really tight, I am really tucked and seeing you is getting me really horny. So, bear with me, ok?

Jordan steps up and slides thumbs at the seams of the shorts, wriggling butt until it finally comes out, letting it fall to the floor and moving a hand to the crotch, to finally free a much quicker hardening penis.

Jordan's cock was also uncut. But the skin barely covered the head even when soft. The head was actually a lot pinker than the pale skin, and in almost no time, the 5 inch prick was rock hard, the tight ball sack under it completely shaven.

"Tah dah!" placing both hands at the hips, Jordan exposed with a smile. "Damn, I never was big, but next to you I feel so tiny..."

"It looks cute" And Robin meant it. All of Jordan looked cute. The pretty freckled face, the huge mane of red hair, the milky skin, the slightly curvy feminine body, those amazing pink nipples and the hard pretty cock with a tight ball sack... She usually takes some time to really get hard, considering what she was packing, but Jordan was getting her there in record time. She grabs her massive appendage and starts to slowly stroke it looking at Jordan.

"I can see that you like it" Jordan smiles broadly, really enjoying the fact Robin was touching herself. Leaning in, getting the mouth real close to the foreskin. "God, I want it so bad... Can I have it? Pretty please?"

Robin nodded and before even finishing the first shake, Jordan's mouth was on her cock, the tongue sliding inside her foreskin, sucking it loudly, then those wide delicious lips pressed against her head, pushing the skin back, as Robin felt the tongue lapping.

Even Jordan's wide mouth was having a hard time with the massive member. Having managed to slide its girth inside, the length was impossible. Especially with that kind of thickness to boot. Of course there was a great effort. Tongue was lapping, spit was being pushed all over the shaft, both hands stroking both the shaft and those heavy, heavy balls. But not much past the head was making its way in.

Not that Robin cared. This was such a passionate blow job and it was so long since she actually fucked someone, she was moaning and thrusting, eyes locked on Jordan's face until she feels one hand leaving her prick and watched, amazed, as Jordan starts to jerk the tiny (by comparison) cock, those slender hips bucking, the redhead face showing an even more elated expression.

"Oh fuck, Jordan... I... Sorry, I think... I am... going to cum."

"Do it!" Jordan plops the fat meat from her mouth, once again placing both hands on the massive cock, stroking it against a hard pink nipple. Looking up at Robin's perfect features, a smile distorted by sheer excitement. "Cover me with your jizz, please? Oh god, I need it so much, I want to see this beautiful fat cock marking me for you... please, please, please!?" the mewling continues.

Robin was breathing heavily, her focus on the pretty face begging her for it. She gave in to her instincts and grabbed Jordan's head, pushing her cock in that eager begging mouth, starting to hump it harder than she intended.

"Suck me... suck me bitch!" Jordan's eyes widened, both by being called a bitch and by the rough facefucking. She also almost came instantly, being used by such a massive cock. Moaning, reaches for those heavy bouncing balls, eyes still begging.

The light touch on her testicles was all Robin needed to get over the edge. With a final shove, she explodes inside Jordan's throat, a huge stream of thick sperm overflowing Jordan's mouth, whose wide eyes showed she was making a real effort to swallow, but those big pent up balls were having none of it.

Pulling the cock back from the poor mouth with a popping sound, Robin directed it at Jordan's amazing flat chest, but not before a thick splat of cum coats the pretty head face, the pearly strings of jizz spraying a bit madly due to the piercing in the cockhead.

"Oh my god... so much... so much!" Jordan mumbles and licks lips, the strong taste of cum invading her buds, tiny hands smearing the sperm all over the lean torso, quickly sliding them down and stroking the tiny (once again, by comparison) dick like mad, using cum as lubricant, the other hand moving back, as Jordan pushes 2 fingers in her boy pussy, hips bucking, her whole body bouncing.

Robin, snapping out of her frenzy, gently strokes Jordan's face, and leans in, kissing the only space without jizz she found, the forehead.

"Do it, honey. You were such a good girl... you deserve to cum..." and remembering Jordan's reaction a few seconds earlier, decides to add: "I Know you want it, being bathed in my juices like that, don't you, you horny little slut?!" as she gives a gentle slap to Jordan's wet cheek.

With eyes rolling to the back, Jordan spasms, hips bucking as a few jets of a liquid stream is shot from her prick. Letting the hand go from the cock but keep fingering while the orgasm rolls on, she eventually falls back, knees still bending, a mass of red hair covering her ecstatic face, chest heaving in deep breaths.

Robin was staring at the image of the soiled petite frame in front of her, a bit scared of what just happened, but feeling actually good about herself, in a way she hasn't felt in a long time.

"That... was... so HOT!" Jordan shrills, pulling the hair off her face but no getting up, mouth blowing a few rebel strings clinging to the smeared lipstick. "You are gorgeous, but damn, I had no idea you could be... all that."

"Yeah, sorry I kind of got carried away..." Robin was blushing and starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, not knowing what to do with her naked body (from the waist down) and the completely naked exposed and unashamed Jordan basking in the post-coital high.

"Oh, don't you dare say sorry for anything that just happened here!" Jordan finally lifts her torso up again, pulling the fingers from the abused ass and giggling "Actually, just promise me you will always be that amazing stud in bed and drive me crazy like this."

"I... wait, does that mean you want to see me again?" a hesitant smile creeps on Robin's thin lips.

"Of course, gorgeous!" Moving a finger towards Robin's nose, to boop it, Jordan notices spunk all over it. Shifting gaze to the other hand, remembered where that was and decided against it. "But right now, I need to take a shower." Blowing a kiss, Jordan twirls and moves towards a jetted glass door in the back, disappearing inside, only to poke her head back out a few seconds later. "You coming, dummy?"

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers
12