Rogers Unit Pt. 05

Story Info
A visit to Rogers neighbor opens a new experience.
3.7k words
4.76
4.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I splashed on a hint of my Guess Aftershave preparing to leave the house to meet up with my friend Rogers 78-year-old neighbor Albert I spoke on the phone to my wife Bianca, who had rushed to her mother's side the previous evening following a medical episode.

Filling me in on her journey, and the latest update on my mother-in-law, we eventually bid our farewells pledging to catch up later and hung up from each other.

I took one last look in the mirror, fixed my hair and headed to my car to make the journey to the parking lot of the Tavern. It felt weird driving there on a different day.

It felt weird driving there to be meeting Albert and not Roger, but it didn't feel weird knowing what I was driving there for.

Stepping out of the car upon pulling into the parking lot of the Tavern, I brushed my hands over my shorts and button up shirt to straighten out and creases, before I excitedly walked towards the apartment of units where Albert was waiting for me.

Albert's wife Dorothy had dolled herself up in her makeup and hair, throwing on her prettiest Sunday Dress before leaving her husband with the customary kiss on the cheek as she walked out of their unit's front door on her way to her weekly Book Club meeting.

As I saw her car leave the driveway and turn the corner, I entered the stairwell and made my way to the front door that any thermal camera would show the warm spot from where her hand had just touched moments earlier.

I knocked and Albert greeted me, he was in his pajama pants and T-shirt. He hadn't had a chance to shower or get dressed. Upon entering his unit, it was effectively the same layout as Rogers just mirrored, despite this Albert ensured he gave me a tour of it.

The nerves were evident as he walked me around showing me the kitchen, down the hallway to the lounge, then showed me the bathroom and spare room, before he turned to the only room left in the house -- it was obvious what it was, and it is not like it needed any introduction but Albert's nerves seemed to intensify as we stood outside the door to the main bedroom.

"And this..." he said taking a deep breath as his hand reached out to the door handle to the closed door, his hand developing a slow tremble as it did so, "... this is the main bedroom..." he said as his hand turned the knob and he pushed the door open, reaching his hand around the threshold to turn the light on in the darkened room.

"Albert," I said breaking the silence the had enveloped both of us once the light turned on, "we don't need to do anything we can just sit and talk if you want."

I offered as I reached out my hand and took his in it.

As I looked at the face of this 78-year-old man, his couple day old stubble evident, I saw a warm smile cross his face, his lips turned upwards as he turned his head to look at me. With a squeeze of my hand, he took it and led me towards the bed.

The bed was not very high. Both he and Dorothy were getting older and so needed to be able to swivel out of bed to get up. He had me sit on the side before taking a spot next to me.

"I am so happy you came over Richard," Albert spoke as he stroked my hand.

"I thank you for the invite," I said, smiling back at him as his other hand began patting the top of my hand which he also held.

"I have really enjoyed our time together, you know over at Rogers," Albert continued as he looked into my eyes.

"There's just some other things I have wanted to try that I think Roger may either take the wrong way or take too far," he spoke, the words more an awkward whisper than outright conviction. The touch of his hand against my skin was alluring to me, and had me transfixed on him as he spoke, I found it difficult to look anywhere but his lips.

I couldn't handle the urge anymore, here was this 78-year-old man; the perfect age bracket for me, sitting there nervous but willing to try new things. I took my hand from his and turned my body towards him, reaching up I gently placed it on the back of his neck and moving my head closer I pulled his towards mine before our lips began to touch.

I pressed my lips against his, and despite a few initial seconds of hesitation he soon opened his lips welcoming my kiss, my tongue wasting no time with his lack of resistance and excitedly entered his mouth looking to explore, his tongue met mine and they danced together like in the middle of a ballroom.

A low moan escaped his mouth as our tongues intwined, our lips smacking into each other and his stubble pushing and grinding against our face. His hands found their way to my shirt, and he started to fumble with the buttons.

First the top button, then the second, he continued as we continued our passionate embrace, soon the last button was being undone and his hands were pushing the loose shirt off my shoulders where they fell onto the floor.

Our kiss grew deeper as it felt like we were trying to lick each other's tonsils, his hands rubbing my torso while my hand left the back of his neck; he didn't need the encouragement; and turned more towards focusing on lifting his T-shirt over his head, we had to break our kiss, albeit briefly just to pull the shirt over his head where it was soon tossed to the bedroom floor alongside mine.

I looked and marveled at the sight before me. His entire chest was covered in white hair. What a turn on.

Breaking our kiss again I began to kiss, suck and gently bite on his neck. He replied with some audible moans.

I moved my way down to his nipples as I began to rub on one while carefully kissing on the other, ultimately swapping the nipples that had my attention. I began to kiss my way through the forest of white hair that adorned his body, moving my way down towards his crotch where I was met by his pajama bottoms, these had a pattern of pepperoni pizza slices.

Using my thumbs, I gently placed them inside the waistband and began pulling them lower until I needed to use more force to get it over the bulge in his pants that had formed through our interactions so far.

Kissing my way to his pelvis, my hand wrapped around his manhood and gently began to stroke it.

I licked my lips and took the mushroom shaped head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as I made out with it the best I could, licking, sucking and kissing it with the same passion I had Alberts tongue just moments earlier.

"Oohhh..." Albert moaned as I took more of his cock into my mouth and began to bob, slowly taking more and more with each bob of the head.

I gently suckled on the guest in my mouth, while Albert slowly moved his hips up and down meeting my slow, deliberate motions, as his shaft disappeared into my mouth slowly-yet-surely. A slight gasp or an audible moan every so often escaping his lips.

"Richard.... Richard..." Albert said snapping me out of my daze of sucking on this nice, cut cock in my mouth and throat.

"Can we try something?" He continued almost pleading.

Reluctantly I stopped sucking and heard what he wanted to try. This saw him and I join each other ono the bed. My shorts were quickly unbuttoned and thrown to the side while we repositioned ourselves into a 69-position.

Albert was unsure of many sexual names or positions, having to describe to me what he wanted, and I'd reply with a quicker name or explain what certain things were, and this was another example of this.

My head lay backwards on the mattress, his nice, aged cock dangling in front of my face as he kneeled above me. His mouth hovering just above my hard shaft as we both made sure the other was comfortable before proceeding.

Soon the shaft from above me began to lower, I opened my mouth in full anticipation of what was about to follow and was not left disappointed as it easily slid past my mouth and into my esophagus, forcing a little gag at first before easily settling into a rhythm.

My own manhood was soon covered with warmth as he lowered his head over the tip. For a man that only just sucked his first dick no more than 12-hours earlier he had a great technique, where he'd swirl and suck, then bob more and suck, it's hard to explain but it was mind blowing.

In our position we were busy having both of our throats filled, slowly picking up the pace as we went, I'd feel him thrust his hips a little harder ever so often getting himself further into my throat forcing a little gag -- so I'd return the favor on my next thrust.

It was a fun little mini game we were playing while enjoying the overall experience of having a dick down our respective throats.

That is when things changed... he did something I was not expecting and for me it was the beginning of the end of being able to control myself, and more importantly my load. Instead of holding himself up with his hands, as he had been doing throughout our experience so far, he dropped himself to his elbows -- and thus dropped himself further on my shaft.

He took me deeper than he had the previous night and it felt great, but he wasn't finished there. He began to bob his head not only faster but deeper. Soon he had my entire length in his throat, letting out his own gagging sounds, his eyes starting to water and his face turning red due to lack of oxygen.

This crazy old man had deepthroated for the first time. While I am far from the biggest cock around, he hadn't done that before and boy did it feel great.

I moaned around his cock, the vibrations running through him obviously enough to showcase my satisfaction, he did it again this time holding himself there longer, his tongue frantically swirling around the part of my cock still in his mouth.

He pulled off and gasped. This was obviously turning him on as he had started to enter his cock deep into my throat as mine was deep down his. He then lowered his head and started to furiously pump it up and down, sucking and swirling his tongue, licking all over the head before dropping it down his throat like he was some sort of deepthroat champion, before eventually easing off taking some breaths; but never taking my cock out of his mouth; and repeating the process.

This only continued for a couple minutes before I couldn't take any more and I began to furiously thrust my hips, trying to enter myself into his throat as far as I could, I loved to hear the old man choke.

I attempted to get his cock out of my mouth to let him know I was about to cum, as I tapped and pushed up on his thighs he began to pull his embedded shaft out of my throat only to seemingly have a change of heart and slam it back in there pinning me to the bed as he pumped my throat.

I couldn't take it anymore, my balls tightened, my shaft that little extra bit harder as blood rushed to it, and before I knew it my balls were emptying. Four big giant waves of cum exploded from my ball sack, I moaned the best I could with my head pinned to the bed, as he began swallowing every last drop of my man juice.

Disappointingly as soon as the last drop of my cum was swallowed he pulled his own from my mouth.

"There's some lube in the bottom of the drawer," he said indicating next to the bed. I froze in fear.

"I... I... I don't fuck," I stammered out.

"Oh, I know that I can't fuck either that'd make us gay," Albert replied, looking to put my mind at ease.

Albert quickly explained as he went to a cupboard on the opposite side of the room and dug around in the bottom, exclaiming "ah hah" when he seemingly found it and turned towards the bed. It was a dildo, around the same size as my own cock, it looked realistic, had testicles and was on a suction cap.

"I brought this to try on me months ago, but I've been too scared, I thought maybe I could try it on you?" Albert said explaining his plans.

At first, I sat there, a little shocked, confused and terrified. Without verbally answering I turned towards the bedside table he had indicated to earlier and grabbed for the lube. Nervously I handed it to him and turned myself over on the bed exposing my virgin ass to him.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," he said as he repositioned himself on the bed.

"I need you on Dorothy's side, so I can picture it's her tight ass I'm fucking," Albert said, the amount of cursing coming from him not something I was used to, but figured it was his inner 'sexual demon' coming out.

I scooted across and it wasn't long before I felt a cold dollop of something being smeared around my ass cheek, his finger spreading it around the entrance to anus as he slowly but surely entered a finger in. First one, then a second.

It was a sensation I had never felt before. It was strange. Weird. But not a "No, Stop!" type of strange or weird.

Soon his fingers disappeared from my hole, leaving it empty and feeling somewhat lonely. That was until it felt something just as lubed but must bigger than the two fingers appear at the entrance in replacement.

I was worried. Scared even. Wondering whether I truly was ready for this.

Then I felt pressure being applied. Instinctively my body tried to resist, say no and push back. I tried to relax but it seemed the more I attempted the more my body said No. That's when it happened. A sharp pain as the head of this dildo entered my entrance.

Immediately the entrance way was on fire. A burning sensation. Every muscle in or around the vicinity wanted to push and get this out of me -- although the opposite happened, after what felt like just a few seconds I could feel the head push its way further into my canal, forming a new area of burning as it stopped.

Slowly the cavity had somehow gotten use to its intruder, and stopped working against it.

I was surprised when I eventually felt the fake balls of this toy start to rest up against the entrance of my hole. For my first time having anything up my ass I had taken this whole six-inch dildo.

It sat there for a second and then I felt the testicles disappear from their place, and the head of the toy make its way towards the exit of my tube. It reached all the way to just inside the entrance of my anus before it was pushed back in far enough for me to feel the testicles against me again.

I moaned, the pain had subsided and despite the odd wince here or there this had turned into being pleasurable, and I liked the feeling of this toy entering its way into me before exiting. The pace of the toy being pulled out and slid back into me increasing, as did my verbal appreciations.

"Here turn around," Albert instructed. I did as I was told and turned myself around on the bed to where I was still on all fours, but this time was facing him. His hard cock directly in line with my eyes as I did so.

"Back up," Albert said, I shimmied myself backwards on the bed. "More," he said another couple of times as I scooted backwards on the bed and then I felt it. The toy stuck to his headboard. It pushed itself further than Albert had previously, and it immediately made me moan - loudly.

"That's enough." Albert said, a grin on his face as he moved towards me. His cock heading for my mouth which I eagerly opened, allowing it to slide in easily.

It wasn't long before I was moaning "like a bitch on heat" Albert would later describe. As he thrust forward pushing his cock into my mouth and throat, he would in turn push me back against the toy that was suction capped to the bed head.

He'd groan upon hearing my moans and groans as he picked up the pace in pounding my throat while the toy did the same in my anus, with every thrust of his I could feel his balls slap my chin while the toy behind me would be slid so far the fake balls were pressing against the entry.

This fucking of both ends continued; my cock grew hard as the dildo continuously pushed against my prostate. The dick slamming my throat adding to euphoric experience my body and mind were experiencing.

Soon the rhythm had reached an unbearable pace, then I felt Albert tighten, his thrusts were getting short but fierce, I knew what was coming and it didn't take long to be proven right. Alberts balls tightened and soon he was unloading directly into my throat sending it on a journey directly to my stomach.

As usual I swallowed every last drop, savoring the salty taste of seamen I had become addicted to.

He pulled his dick from my lips and started to move backwards. As he reached the edge of the bed, he maneuvered his legs onto the floor.

"Come. Let's finish this properly." He said as he found his balance on his feet.

"I... don't... want... to...stop..." I exclaimed still fucking my arsehole with the toy suction capped to the headboard.

"Bring it," he said with a smile on his face.

Reluctantly I pulled myself off, and with some twisting and turning pulled the toy from its suction capped position as I went to join him near the edge of the bed. I went to stand but he mentioned to remain sitting.

"Allow me," he suggested as he lined the toy back up with my now stretched arsehole, I slowly slid myself down on it, felling it re-enter my tube and back to my prostate where it was moments earlier. A slight moan escaping my lips as it again entered me.

With the fake cock now embedded back in my ass Albert looked me in the eyes as I slowly began to slide myself up and down on the toy, still with the odd wincing but enjoying it a lot more than I previously thought I would.

"You're so sexy," Albert said as his hand left the toy and made its way to my own Rock-Hard cock, wrapping his hands around it and slowly rubbing it up and down.

His semi hard cock brushed against mine as he stepped closer again, expanding his grip to include his cock, now just holding the undersides of our shafts as they rubbed against each other while Alberts sex toy fucked my ass.

"Albert, I can't take it, I'm going to cum..." I said as my cock exploded, filling his hand that was slowly jerking the two of us, providing it with more lubricant allowing it to further and easier wank us, all the different sensations that had taken over my body during our session had flooded me and my load explained it as my balls emptied.

I slowed my fucking of the toy, Albert eventually let go of our cocks bringing his cum covered hand between our faces where we both took turns licking the mess off.

Soon after dressing I was exiting Alberts unit with a promise of again meeting, I had made it all the way back to my own car in the parking lot of the local Tavern when I saw a familiar car drive down the street -- it was Roger.

At first, he had his indicator on to turn into the apartment complex, but at the last moment he turned it off and turned into the Tavern parking lot.

"Maybe he's getting a drink after work?" I attempted to convince myself. That was until his car pulled up right next to mine. His passenger window rolled down, which prompted me to roll my driver's window down.

"You waiting for me?" Roger said with a smile. I tried to search my mind for an excuse as to why I was there on a different day than normal. My mind was blank.

"Off course." I lied. But his smile grew wider.

"Get in," Roger more instructed than offered. I obliged, put my window up and made my way to his passenger door, opening it and hopping in.

I turned to talk to him and noticed his hard cock already out of his pants. I instinctively reached across and wrapped my hands around it.

"Oh, that's it cock whore," he moaned as he put the car in drive and slowly moved it to the furthest end of the car park. I wasn't sure about car play, especially during the day, but I didn't know what I'd say to Albert if he saw me walking into the unit to Roger.

I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth like the cock hungry whore I had become, Roger moaned loudly and moved his hips upwards. Between sucking on his dick, jerking it and rubbing on his balls it didn't take long before Roger was blowing his load down my throat.

In what had quickly become his customary style, fucking my face for the minute or so in the buildup and then holding my head down on his cock as he unloaded down my throat.

12