Rogue One - 01

Story Info
Rogue One Arrives at Earth Base Two Omega.
5.4k words
4.49
2.9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brulaxian World Ships have destroyed seven Earth colonies and are approaching Colony Two. Rogue One arrives with a promise of a way to defeat them. But can he?

This is another of my Science Fiction stories. The SciFi is mainly in Chapter One and Chapter Six with the sex in Chapters Two, Three, Four, and Five. If you just want the SciFi, you know what to skip. If you just want the sex, you also know what to skip. But if you want both, like me, read the full story.

I have divided the story into three parts. Each part contains two chapters. This is part One.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

All characters involved in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2023 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter One - The Brulaxians

"Incoming! Incoming!" the shrill voice of the communications tech for Earth Base Two Omega screamed loudly just before the auto-defense alarms began blaring, drowning out her screams.

"Report!" barked the commander after silencing the alarm and the tech replied a little more calmly, "I'm reading an incoming ship traveling at light eighteen." The communications tech's bright blue eyes were wide with a mixture of surprise, amazement, and fear as she scanned her instruments.

"What else, Darlene?" Commander Sylvia Blackstone asked curtly.

"The engine signature is the same as a class seven Star Cruiser with Zorloxion reverberating quad thrust drives, Commander," the tech reported. "But the ship reads as a... a... a... size much, much smaller than even a class one Planet Cruiser." Then she added in a quivering voice, "It reads even smaller than a star fighter, but I can't trust my instruments on anything that small traveling at that speed... if it is actually traveling at that speed." Her voice dropped to almost a whisper as she turned to face the Commander and added, "... if anything can truly travel at eighteen times the speed of light."

Everyone's attention was drawn to the weapons tech as she called out loudly, "Incoming missile launched from craft. Small... very small... heading directly for the base."

"Size? Type?" Commander Blackstone said tersely. After a moment of silence she added angrily, "Amanda, can we defend against it?"

"Unknown," weapons tech Amanda Dawson said slowly. "But it is small, very small." Then she added, "Arcing in almost directly at us. But we can't do anything as long as it is beyond light." Her eyes were wide with fear. Sweat glistened on her ebony skin as she awaited impact.

The base shook violently. Compressed light and space particles that are pushed ahead of anything traveling faster than light slammed into the mountain just west of the base as a small communications drone dropped out of overlight directly overhead and began circling the base.

A male voice immediately came over the communications speakers. "This is Rogue One requesting permission to land at Earth Base Two Omega," he said in that calm voice pilots use when requesting landing clearance. Then he laughed and continued, "Actually, there is no way you can give me permission to land because you can't communicate with me while I am in overlight. But I will be dropping out of overlight shortly before landing and I would really appreciate it if you don't panic and start shooting at me." He paused and then said somewhat rapidly, "I have important information for the base commander. I have a way to penetrate the Brulaxian shields. The fate of Earth depends upon you allowing me to land." After a pause, he returned to his calm pilot's voice and said, "I am assuming that you got this recorded message. I will be landing shortly."

Nothing was known about the Brulaxians other than the name broadcast by Earth Colony Nine shortly before that planet was destroyed. That heavily garbled super burst transmission said simply, "Under attack by Brulaxian fleet." An even shorter burst a few moments later said, "No hope."

Earth defense fleets responded immediately, but the shields of the Brulaxian invasion fleet were impenetrable. Every type of ship, weapon, or even communication attempt simply bounced off the Brulaxian shields.

Advancing within those shields, the Brulaxians captured, or more accurately, obliterated six more earth colony planets as well as countless uninhabited planets and planetoids like Base Two Omega. Earth colonies Eight through Three disappeared one after another along with all of their perimeter bases and any Space Force defenders in their vicinity. Those planets, which had been terraformed to allow habitation by earth life forms, were turned into clouds of jagged rocks floating in space. It was as if the Brulaxians had vaporized the inhabitants and then mined anything of value from the planets, leaving only a drifting pile of slag and overburden in their wake.

Earth fleets had been forced into a retreat. It wasn't that the Brulaxians had superior weapons, speed, tactics, or numbers. Their weapons capability was unknown because they never returned fire on the Earth Star Cruisers except when destroying planets, and then the cruisers defending the planets had no chance to report what had obliterated them. The highest speed recorded for the Brulaxian ships was just point eight light. And there were only nine ships in their armada. But each of those massive ships-- if that's what they were-- was inside a giant translucent shield sphere that shimmered and glowed so that it looked like a giant marble floating in space.

Earth fleets buzzed around them at up to light two point three firing every known weapon at the advancing threat. But that made no difference. Whatever was behind those shields ignored the Earth fleet as if it didn't matter or didn't even exist. The most powerful weapons the Space Force could bring to bear bounced off the Brulaxian shields. Even when Captain Hartford of Star Cruiser SC 2422 snapped and rammed his ship at light three into one of the shield spheres, it did not buckle. Instead, the giant marbles continued to roll across the universe seeking more planets to devour. And those glowing marbles of death were headed directly toward Earth Colony Two.

Earth Base Two Omega was the furthest outpost from Earth Colony Two and was directly in line with the oncoming Brulaxians. The spacers stationed there would be eaten first, and they knew it.

"Let him land," Commander Blackstone said wearily. "It won't make any difference if it is a trap. We can't stop them anyway."

A few moments later a bright arc of light shot across the sky above the dwarf planet on which Earth Base Two Omega was located. The flash was caused by the release of energy and particles which had built up ahead of the faster than light ship... whatever it was. A freighter once carelessly dropped out of light while aimed directly at Earth Base Seven Gamma. Luckily the commander had seen the trajectory of the ship and raised shields or the base would have been destroyed. That base, as well as Colony Seven were now gone.

A small ship began to fire its engines and slowly descend to the surface of the planetoid. The ship looked like it had originally been a small interplanetary shuttle, but now there were four thruster nacelle pylons from a starship along with what appeared to be four or five dozen weapons launch tubes welded to its outer shell.

The ungainly ship wobbled back and forth several times before stabilizing on the landing pad. Then a lone figure wearing a breathing assist apparatus emerged from the ship and walked the short distance to the main airlock of the base. Once inside, he pressed the intercom key and announced, "This is Rogue One. Take me to your leader." Then he said, "I've always wanted to say that," and started to laugh.

He was still laughing when two armed spacers opened the inner hatch. "Come with us," the two women said in that flat, slightly threatening tone common to all security personnel. He was no longer laughing as he entered the main control room and was ushered over to Commander Blackstone's command station.

"You say you can take down the Brulaxian shields," she said calmly. Then she asked in that same calm command voice, "Can you?"

"Yes, I can," Rogue One answered firmly. "And if we coordinate an attack, I can light them up with a laser so you can get past all their other jamming technology and score direct hits with everything you've got."

"Why should I believe you?" Commander Sylvia replied as she carefully assessed his rumpled clothing that looked like he had been sleeping in it for weeks.

"Oh," Rogue One said with a smile, "you don't have to believe me. You just have to believe Archie."

He then reached into a large side pocket and lifted out an insect about twice the size of a football that looked very much like a common Earth cockroach. All four of the women in the room reacted in horror, but Rogue called out, "He's sentient! He's sentient!"

"We've seen these insects before," Commander Blackstone said dryly. "There has been no indication of sentience."

"Yeah," Rogue replied, "but you didn't crash on one of their repair asteroids. I did, and while they were repairing my ship... and me... they implanted a translation chip in my head so I could understand them."

He reached into another pocket and set a small box on the table. The super-large roach reared up on his back four legs and a firm, human sounding voice came out of the box. "Greetings, Commander Sylvia," it began. "Now that our language barrier has been overcome, I think you will recognize our intelligence and accept us as equals. My name does not translate into your thought patterns, so you may call me Archie as Rogue One does."

There was a pause before the commander asked, "Can you disable the Brulaxian shields?"

"Yes," Archie answered. "With the special modifications we made to Rogue One's ship it is possible. How long will it take you to assemble an attack fleet? I suggest four star cruisers for each of the Brulaxian spheres with another four cruisers in reserve. How long will that take to arrange? Time is of the essence."

Commander Blackstone paused a moment as the reality of talking with a large cockroach sank into her brain, then she answered, "Four days. We can have forty Star Cruisers here in four days. It will then take the attack force an additional two days to reach the Brulaxians if they travel at light two point five and the Brulaxians maintain their less than light advance."

Archie turned to Rogue and said in what almost sounded like a laugh, "It looks like you have four days... and five nights... to kill here on Two Omega." The voice changed to a very stern tone as it added, "Try not to start another war or get yourself killed. We need you in top shape when the fleet sails."

"Aye, aye, sir!" Rogue said as he snapped to attention and gave Archie a salute. Then he turned to the comm tech and asked, "What time do you get off duty? Maybe you can give me a tour of the base."

"Darlene can give you a tour of the base, Mister Rogue," Commander Blackstone said tersely, "but you have only three more days... and four nights. Your fourth day will be filled with battle plan briefings and coordination with the Star Cruiser captains, and your fifth night will be spent resting in your ship getting ready for... whatever it is you and your friend Archie have in mind."

"Aye, aye, ma'am!" Rogue one said loudly as he again came to attention and saluted her.

Chapter Two - Darlene

"I don't seem to see any men on the base," Rogue One said brightly as they left the control room and walked down a tunnel-like hallway. As they got a little further down the hallway he asked, "Are they all out on Star Ships?"

"Nothing that glorious," Darlene replied. "Small bases such as this are lightly shielded and the gravity is only point three Earth. A woman's body handles this a lot better than a man's would."

She laughed and then added, "Besides it is normally boring as hell on one of these colony advance bases. We are primarily a communications relay base, so nothing much happens here. And when a woman folds up from the boredom she usually just goes to her room and cries. When a man folds up, he tends to get angry and start breaking things and hurting people."

"So, have things been boring lately?" Rogue asked.

Darlene stopped walking and stood quivering as if trying to keep herself from crying. "Worse than that," she said. "It's boring as hell and more than scary as hell." She pointed up at the ceiling and said in a very shaky voice, "It's boring because there is nothing we can do. And it's scary because those things keep getting closer and closer and there is not a damn thing we can do about it."

She turned to face Rogue, put her hand on his shoulder, and asked plaintively, "Can you really stop them?"

Rogue stood very still looking directly into Darlene's eyes, then he slumped slightly, "Archie says they can do it. But I really don't understand anything he is saying. I'm just a glorified taxi and delivery driver."

"Then we are all going to die," Darlene sobbed.

"Maybe," Rogue answered, staring at the floor, "or maybe not." After a pause he added in a very flat voice, "At least it will be quick."

"Don't let me die a virgin," Darlene said suddenly. She had composed herself and was looking directly into Rogue's eyes. "I want to at least know what I could have had if these... things... hadn't come along."

"Uh," Rogue sputtered, "uh, sure, but that might be a bit difficult here on Two Omega."

Darlene smiled at him and said, "You've seen the entire base. It's just the control room and this hallway to our quarters. Unless you count the small kitchen area behind Commander Blackstone's desk and the small exercise room behind that." She shrugged and pointed to the five doors in the hallway. "They give us separate rooms," she said almost brightly, "so we feel like we have a space of our own." She gave Rogue a quick smile and said, "Evidently that is supposed to keep a female crew happier."

"Or keep you out of each other's beds," Rogue said with a laugh.

"That doesn't stop Julie and Jennifer," Darlene said with a snicker.

When Rogue said, "Who?" Darlene quickly said, "Security. You met them when you landed."

"Oh," Rogue said as Darlene pulled him through one of the bedroom doors.

The room was rather Spartan-- a desk, a chair, a rather large vid screen, and a single-sized bed that was directly in front of the door.

"How do we do this?" Darlene asked, looking around the room. "Do we pretend we just came home from a date? Or should I try dancing sexy or something?"

"Let's start with me telling you my real name," Rogue said, and he pulled Darlene into his arms. "I am Roger Montague the Third. That's the name that was on my shuttle. But when I crashed on Archie's asteroid, the ship... and me... were all shot to hell. All the bug people could read was the first part of Roger, the last part of Montague, and one of the three I's. When I finally woke up, Archie and his people had rebuilt my ship... and me... and they had decided that my name was Rogue One." He looked around the room and then said, "I decided that Roger Montague III died in the attack on Colony Seven. But Rogue One is going to make a difference for Colony Two... or die trying."

"Oh, Rogue!" Darlene said loudly just before she mashed her mouth over his. There wasn't a lot of conversation after that. They stood entwined in the center of the room as their hands explored each other's body. Soon hands began to slip under clothing, and shortly thereafter clothing began dropping on the floor.

"How'd you get your shoes off," Darlene asked as they came up for breath.

"Practice," Rogue replied. "How'd you get your bra off?"

"Practice," Darlene replied with a laugh and pulled him toward the bed.

Soon they were on the bed. The covers had somehow disappeared and were now lying across the desk at the end of the bed.

"It's a little small for two people," Darlene said.

"Only if you're trying to lie side by side," Rogue answered as he moved so that he was lying partially over Darlene's body.

He bent down and pulled one of her nipples into his mouth. Darlene let out a muffled groan as he began to suckle. He continued to work on her nipples with his mouth while at the same time running his hands from her shoulders down to below her knees.

Soon her body began to undulate on the bed and her legs bent and opened slightly. Rogue then moved back to deeply kissing her mouth while running one hand between her legs. His fingers were sliding through her slit, but not penetrating very far.

When she began arching her back, Rogue's fingers moved to her clit. That brought a shrill gasp as she dug her hands into the bed and bunched the sheet up in her fists.

"Are you ready?" Rogue asked softly.

"Yes," Darlene replied. Her eyes looked somewhat fearful and she added, "Remember, I'm a virgin. Be gentle."

Rogue suppressed a laugh as he moved his body between Darlene's legs and lined up his prick with her flowing cunt. He tried to be gentle. He pushed in very slowly and stopped when he felt an obstruction. He was waiting for her to adjust to his girth when suddenly Darlene thrust upward burying him balls deep in her twat. She then lay there panting with her eyes closed.

Rogue slowly started moving. He tried to keep the strokes regular and even. He was trying to maximize the pleasure and minimize the pain. Darlene was his first virgin. He was familiar with women... very familiar. He had just never deflowered a virgin.

After a short while, Darlene began actively responding to Rogue's thrusts. She thrust back up against him, slamming herself into his stomach. Soon she was yelping slightly with each thrust. Rogue knew what that meant. She was approaching orgasm. He no longer had to hold himself back. Her shriek as she climaxed was probably heard all the way to the control room. Darlene was the only one who heard Rogue's groaning grunt as he spurted within her.

Rogue lay on top of Darlene until his breathing returned to normal. He then said, "Normally, I would move over and lie alongside you to hold you for a while, but that is a little difficult in this small bed."

"I'll turn on my side and you can cuddle me from behind," she replied.

"That works," Rogue said as he rolled his body against the wall. Darlene turned onto her side and he slid in behind her.

"That was wonderful," she said in a soft breathy voice. After a long pause she said very tentatively, "Maybe we could try some other things?"

Rogue laughed softly. "What do you have in mind?" he asked. Then he said, "We could go around the world, but that might be a little much on your first night."

12