Rogue Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just to be snarky, I added, "Maybe my wife can suck your cock while you're alone." Jane's face turned red, but Anton actually smirked at the remark, as if he'd defeated me in a fucking contest, with Jane being the prize.

As it was now approaching mid-day, I laid down on my blanket to nap for a few minutes. Hiking up the hill in the afternoon heat while carrying equipment would require all my energy. Saniya glanced over as if expecting to lay with me, but I surreptitiously signaled her not to. Instead, I asked her to fill the canteens, as climbing the treeless hill would be plenty hot.

I didn't want to give our adulterous companions any reason to think Saniya and I were now linked, lest they become suspicious of my real plans.

Before we left, I told Anton, "When I contact the Coast Guard, they'll triangulate on our radio signal and send a helicopter. I'll request they land on top of the hill. I'm taking the aerial flare guns, so once you see the flares, come join us on top of the hill as fast as you can. You got that?"

"Absolutely," he responded, then extended his hand. "Listen, man, I want you to know that I respect how you reacted to my thing with Jane. I appreciate it."

I shook it, telling him, "It's behind us, don't think twice about it." I thought to myself, Yeah, go ahead and keep believing that you miserable Russian prick. I saw Jane watching us from across the campsite, a curious look on her face. I nodded my goodbye, hopefully the last thing the cheating bitch would ever get from me.

We made good time. I had the antenna wire looped around my shoulders, with the VHF radio in one hand and the lightweight solar panel in the other. I stuck a few protein energy bars in my pockets, and hung the binocular around my neck. Saniya had the two canteen straps over her shoulders and carried two blankets, picking up some stout twigs as we made our way through the jungle greenery to make another lean-to once we'd reached the summit.

By mid-afternoon, having scaled about three-quarters of the way up, we took a break and drank some water from the canteens. As she sat down, Saniya squinted, looking down towards the rocky tidepools. "Nick, I think I can see the basecamp from here. Hand me the binoculars."

I handed them to her. Focusing, she looked a few seconds and said, "Well, you called it," and handed me the binoculars. I took them and looked in the same direction. I don't know why I was shocked, especially since it was my spiteful suggestion, but sure enough there was Anton standing on the beach, with Jane kneeling and sucking his cock. As Jane was legally still my wife, I may have felt a twinge of jealously, but then I shook it off.

"Jane's technique is really poor, he doesn't look like he's enjoying it," I snidely remarked, "if you look closely, his eyes aren't even closed. He looks bored, frankly. Your technique is obviously far superior."

Suddenly, I found myself flat on my back with equipment sprawled around us, as Saniya fiercely kissed me. I thought to myself if this brown vixen kept pouncing on me, I'd need to get to a gym to build up my body's core strength before she sprains my back!

When I could get a breath, I told her, "As much as I'd love to take this further, we need to get to the summit before the sun goes down. We can pick up where we left off once the radio is set up."

Saniya stuck her lower lip out as if pouting, stamped one foot and whined "It's no fair!" which for some reason made me even hornier. This little brown hellcat had definitely sunk her claws in me. Ignoring the erection she'd just caused, I picked up my load and we continued up the hill.

We managed to get to the summit and set everything up, before the sun went down, but the radio battery charge too low to transmit. Hopefully a couple of hours after sunrise, the solar panel would have the battery recharged enough for us to send a signal.

Now the radio was set up, we got the lean-to arranged with the one blanket, using the other as ground cover to lay on. The night air was warm and bug-free, the insects preferring the lush foliage below.

My eyes were now locked on Saniya. The desire I'd stifled on the hillside now came rushing back. I growled, "Now then, where were we?" and pulled off Saniya's torn hoodie, revealing her beautiful breasts. Pulling her onto my lap, I lifted her left breast to my mouth and suckled, then the right. As I ministered to her lovely mammaries, I felt her fingers running through my hair.

"Ah, Nick, that feels so good," she whispered as I moved her so she was now on her back. I pulled off her cargo shorts, revealing semi-shredded panties.

"I'm afraid being through a shipwreck has not done my underwear much good," she said as I peeled them off of her, admiring her thick brown thighs.

"I promise I'll buy you new ones," I murmured, "not that you'll be needing them around me." I lifted one leg and kissed the kneecap, then the other. "You're so lovely," I told her, "It's a good thing you're not a virgin because if you were, I'd have to throw you in a volcano as a sacrifice." I turned my attention to alternating kisses on her inner thighs.

She asked huskily, "If you can't sacrifice me, what exactly will you do with me?"

I looked up at her, over the heavenly trifecta of curves composed by her brown belly and breasts. "You may not have realized that I'm a cannibal, my dear. I have no choice but to eat you." She gasped as I lowered my mouth to her hairy mound and began to devour her womanhood. Amidst a garden of black curly hair, I saw her clitoris peeking out and moved in on it.

I proceeded to kiss my way around her wet labia before worshipping her little doorbell. Peeking up, I saw her throw back her head in ecstasy and moan. I could feel my cock getting rock hard as I continued pleasuring her. After a couple of minutes, she cried out and stiffened, screeching as her climax shot through her. By this time I didn't care if Anton and Jane heard us, they no longer mattered.

My new lover having been sufficiently satisfied, it was now my turn. I quickly moved up, nibbling at her nipples and kissing her neck while I slipped my hardness into the new center of my universe.

As I began to slowly slide in and out, I felt her shudder, locking her ankles behind my back. As I looked at her beautiful face, I marveled at the sight of her eyes rolling back into her head in ecstasy. Even on our honeymoon Jane had never been this passionate.

I guess she hadn't cooled down from her first orgasm, because it didn't take long until she stiffened and screeched one more time, then shuddered as another climax coursed through her. That really got me going and I increased the speed of my strokes, trying with some success to remain gentle and not piledrive my lover into the hard ground beneath the blanket.

"Please, my love, please," she pleaded, and that was enough to push me over the edge. I stiffened as my balls released their seed into her, then relaxed and slid off of her onto my side, exhausted, and closed my eyes. As I fell asleep, I felt Saniya gently kiss me on my forehead and eyelids. My life was definitely taking a turn for the better.

When I woke the next morning, the Pacific sun had already warmed the surface of the barren hill. I looked at the brown woman lying next to me, waking her with light kisses on the fleshy curve of her belly. After breakfasting on a couple of energy bars, I checked the radio's battery charge level. It was at 50%, so I began to transmit.

"Maalaea Harbor Coast Guard station, do you read me?" I re-transmitted this message every 10 minutes for the next two hours. The radio battery charge had dropped to 35%, but the solar panel was still trickling juice in, so no need to recharge yet.

Then I heard, "This is Maalaea Harbor Coast Guard station, over." Saniya's eyes got wide, and I suppose mine did too.

"Roger, this is Nick Akron from the crew of the MOCRI Research Vessel Apotheosis. We were hit by a rogue wave, the boat capsized and sank. We're stranded on a small island but don't know the coordinates, and are in need of rescue, over."

"Roger, Nick. How many people are on the island, and do they require medical assistance, over."

"There were five of us on board, but there were sharks in the water and three didn't make it onto the island. The two of us remaining are uninjured, over." There was absolutely nothing wrong with my arithmetic; the plans I made were for two people to get rescued -- Saniya and me.

"Keep transmitting on this frequency, we'll triangulate with the Maui NOAA station and the Ocean Safety headquarters, then send a chopper, over."

"Roger that. I have aerial flares and smoke flares. I'll send up the aerial flare when we spot the chopper, then set off the smoke flares on the leeward side of the island. The beaches are flat there and it's safe to land, over."

I kept transmitting a short message until I got the acknowledgement. "R/V Apotheosis crew, we have you located at 22°15′ N 175°37′ W, a Sikorsky MH-60T Jayhawk is enroute. It should arrive in about 90 minutes. MOCRI has been notified."

Saniya and I took turns with the binoculars, watching for the Coast Guard Rescue helicopter. When we spotted the dark dot in the distance, I shot off an aerial flare, then ten minutes later another one. Pointing the binoculars at the camp, Saniya saw Anton waving in acknowledgement that he'd seen the flares, and would be climbing the hill to join us.

That being done, I grabbed a good sized rock and smashed the radio and solar panel into metal and plastic shards, tearing down the antenna wire and throwing it as far as I could.

After completing that final task, Saniya and I climbed down as quietly as we could, stealthily avoiding possible contact with Anton and Jane as they clambered up to the now-empty summit. Fully loaded with equipment, it had taken us almost two hours to climb the hill.

With nothing to carry and going downhill, with a little help from gravity we made it down to the lee side beach in under twenty minutes, setting off a smoke flare for the helicopter landing zone. Fifteen minutes later we were in the helicopter with the island in the distance behind us. Two hours later, we landed on Maui.

After the official hearing about the loss of the Apotheosis, Anton, Jane, and Captain Whatley were officially declared deceased. The Captain was a good man, and his funeral was attended by a ton of people. As for Anton and Jane, there was nobody who cared enough to arrange a memorial service. For all I know, they're still on that island, eating seafood and fucking. They wanted to be together forever, so I was happy I helped make that happen.

As for Saniya and I, after getting married we decided we were done with the ocean. We moved to Chicago, getting jobs as researchers for the Shedd Aquarium, located on the shores of Lake Michigan. We bought a nice house on the city's west side, and Saniya is expecting what will hopefully be the first of many babies.

While I never want to experience another rogue wave, surviving that first one worked out just fine!

~END~

12