Roisin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this dress is a bit much for indoors, do you mind if we go outside to shoot" Roisín announced her presence, and what a presence it was!

I grabbed my camera and the two battery powered wireless flashes and followed her outside.

The heels only lasted a few steps across the lawn before Roisín stopped, stooped, and took them off, before walking barefoot around the garden taking in all the possibilities. I suggested she try standing by the flower bed, she agreed, and put her heels back on standing on the path at the end of the garden I set the flashes up and did a couple of test shots. Roisín patiently waited,holding the pose as I adjusted the flashes and the camera settings. The first pose we tried was with Roisín stood facing away from me, holding a flower in one hand, the other at her side. Two shots proved it worked and we moved on. We ran through a few more poses with her standing facing away

from me, then in profile, full length and a facial close up. Another pose showing as much leg as her dress design would allow, and final poses with her stood, stood three quarters on to me, showing her leg again, but allowing one shoulder strap to fall away, then with her arms crossed across her chest protecting her modesty as she allowed both shoulder straps the fall away. I got a very small flash of side boob when the pose was done as Roisín hitched her shoulder straps back up. The extra skin was incredibly exciting. I took Roisin's willingness to show a bit of skin as a very positive sign.

We moved on, from the flowerbed to an apple tree the other side of the garden. We began with her standing, looking demurely at the floor, one hand by her side, the other resting on the tree, then another couple with her put one leg forward as if in mid step, to show as much leg as possible, again Roisín did the trick with the shoulder straps, letting them fall away from her shoulders. This time she not only looked down and away, but also straight towards me, with a mischievous grin on her face. The photos we were taking, I felt, could be worth real money! Again she flashed a bit more boob than she intended as she gathered her shoulder straps up. Without saying anything more, she sat down on the grass and curled her legs up, the shape of the dress leaving her sat in a pool of blue satin, again looking demurely away from me, and then directly towards me, but this time the mischievous grin was gone, replaced by a gentle smile. Roisín was seriously getting the hang of this and as soon as I paused with the picture taking she changed position. She un-curled her legs and sat hugging her knees to her chest, looking coyly over her knees towards me. She ruffled her dress a bit and suddenly I could see a lot more than I could before.

"Shit" she exclaimed "fuck, that didn't go well..." she smiled a slightly embarrassed smile at me and rearranged her dress to stop showing me the crotch of her knickers, and the fact that if she wasn't completely shaved, there wasn't much hair down there!

I smiled at her and shrugged "Wardrobe malfunction... happens to the best of us!"

She smiled back and remained in position, sat on the floor but now with her dress hitched up. Allowing one leg to show through the slit in the dress in front of her,with the other tucked under her; the remainder of the skirt arranged under her to protect her modesty. I shot away from all angles. She shifted position again, this time without the wardrobe malfunction, and sat with both legs exposed all the way to the hip. She then reclined away from me, legs still exposed.

I felt emboldened by the way the shoot was going and stepped forward and smoothed her skirt out under her legs, she didn't flinch, I gently touched her knee and just with a few gentle touches on her knees, calves and thighs got her to lay on her back, her legs completely exposed, but together flat to one side , her dress arranged in a half moon under her thighs. I shot a couple looking up her body, and a couple from above her head, looking down. I got a stepladder and shot one or two from above.

I decided it was time for a change.

"Do you mind if we change locations" I queried. She shrugged and I offered her my hand to help her up from the lawn. She took it and we walked back up the garden towards the house. Deviating to the right to enter the rear of the double garage. My garage is entirely devoted to my classic bikes, I have a 1969 triumph Bonneville and a 1970 Dresda Triton that I built myself from parts (google it if you don't know what it is) both are very very shiny!

Automatically Roisín went for the Bonneville and sat side-saddle on it, her legs crossed. One leg showing fully through the slit in her dress, I did a couple of shots and decided it was too dark. I made my excuses, telling her not to move, and ran for the tripod. When I came back Roisín had been as good as her word and still seemed to be sitting exactly as I'd left her. I set the tripod up and told her to keep really still as I wanted to use the natural light and ambience that only a wooden garage can give. 3 longish exposures later and Roisín was starting to get a bit fidgety. I suggested that she lay back across the bike. She had other ideas and got up and went for the Triton. Laying across that with her back arched beautifully across the long fuel tank, her head resting on the rev-counter. She smiled a slightly fixed smile at me and muttered through it

"Hurry the fuck up, I know this looks great but it bloody hurts"

I shot as fast as I could and got 4 good exposures before her back cried enough and I helped her up.

"Jesus that hurt" she winced stretching her back out in some decidedly ungainly poses.

I wanted her to do it again but with the bike in the drive but she put pay to that idea with a delightfully phrased

"Not bloody likely. I'll lay on that one" she said pointing to the Bonneville, "It might not look so sexy, but at least I'll be able to walk afterwards."

I dragged the Bonneville out onto the gravel drive and set it on its stand in front of the closed double garage doors. Roisín draped herself over it in a similar way. Her legs largely exposed through the slit in her dress, she pointed her toes on the passenger foot rests making the best of her petite but shapely calves. I shot away as she gave me pose after pose. Eventually, she was bored of the bike.

"Can I change outfit?" she queried

"OK" I answered, secretly looking forward to what she was going to come out with next.

Roisín swung her legs elegantly off of the bike and headed indoors. I pushed the bike away, and followed her.

12