Rokeby Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I look good. You don't mind seeing my boobs on them?"

Gerry could hardly restrain a laugh. "They are as fine a pair of tits as I have seen in a very long time. You didn't mind going topless for Vicky."

"Nah, she made it seem so natural. They are good. Aren't they?"

"The sketches or the boobs." Gerry grinned at Sarah.

"I think both! You don't mind if I take my top off do you?" She did not wait for an answer. "You can see for yourself that I am right."

Gerry thought, she's come a long way in two short weeks. He wondered how far she would go in the remaining time with him.

******

When Gerry met with Vicky at the painters' Tuesday session, he found that Vicky was unable to go for a drink and a chat with him after the session. He found it strange after she had been so forthcoming with her blow-by-blow account of her first interactions with Sarah, and now appeared to be clamming up. The distancing continued over the following weeks. He was unable to corner her to chat about Sarah and was suspicious about what this might mean. All she was prepared to say that they were moving forward with the Venus painting.

The following weeks followed a pattern with Sarah looking after Gerry in her housekeeping role. They had meals together. For the most part they kept their meals together congenial with easy-going, broad-ranging general conversation about the events, state of the world and a regular staple were complaints and worries as to what Brexit may bring down on their heads. On the few occasions Gerry mentioned Steve he noticed that Sarah's attitude morph from anger to indifference. He concluded that they would never get back together.

When the sun was out and air warm, Sarah slowly graduated from sunbathing topless to being totally nude seemingly totally unaware of the effect she was having on Gerry. Several other things also disturbed him in a positive way.

He noticed on some days her gait had changed as she did housework or going out for a walk. He remembered Vicky's comments about not laughing at her. He assumed she was using a butt plug. Eventually, on one occasion when she was sunbathing on her front, he was able to get a glance of a large item buried between her arse cheeks.

Further, he heard on several occasions as he was going to bed and passing her bedroom door unmistakable sounds of a vibrator at work and one time the mewling of a successful masturbation session. Gerry was coming to sympathize with how Steve must have felt.

Their regular routine was broken when Sarah came home from Vicky's studio after spending the usual weekend with her. She cornered Gerry to let him know that there would be no more weekends away. Vicky had told her she had enough to complete her painting and was taking off for Los Angeles the following morning on an all expense paid month assignment. Sarah was impressed that she was travelling first class. "You have me to yourself over the next two weekends before I leave for uni."

"As long as I get to eat your wonderful cooking at the weekends, that's just fine by me."

"You really are a sweetheart. I'm going up now. I'm feeling exhausted. Good night." Sarah turned and was gone before Gerry had a chance to talk further.

He immediately called Vicky and was surprised to get her.

"I'm glad you called. Have you heard my news? I was going to call you a bit later."

"Yes, I heard."

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on some paintings to be incorporated into a movie. The pay is ridiculous. Will you be a dear and let the others know at our painting session about my absence for four to five weeks. You better pick up the key to open the hall and please make sure the hall is locked after you leave. I'll leave the key under the flowerpot on the right of the front door."

Gerry was not happy have this sprung on him but conceded, "Okay. But you do know we have hardly spoken over the last few weeks. We better have a good heart-to-heart when you get back."

"Yea, I know. I had my reasons. I'll tell you about them sometime. Wish me luck on the assignment. The contact was made by a very rich client of mine who I do not want to upset. I think I'll be all night packing."

Gerry got the message. It was clear she wanted to end this conversation. "Good luck. One last thing: how did Sarah do? Will you get the painting you wanted out of her modelling for you?"

"Oh, she was great. And, yes, I have more than enough for the painting. I hope to have it ready for next year's RA exhibition. I've got to run. We'll have long chats when I get back. Bye."

Gerry spoke to the dial tone, "If it happens." He doubted that she would share much on her return.

Sarah prepared and left meals in the freezer for the following weekend that gave her freedom to do as she liked. As it turned out all she did was go for a long walk and disappear into her room. Gerry ate alone in the kitchen much as he had done over the previous Saturdays. He was just finishing up when Sarah walked in wearing the gold lamé dress.

"Can we chat? Open a bottle of wine?"

"Sure. You choose the wine."

Sarah picked a red from the wine cabinet and deftly opened it. "Hope you like my choice."

"Sarah, what's on your mind?"

"Pavlov was on to something. I'm feeling conditioned by how I've spent the last number of Saturday evenings."

"And what is the response condition you are experiencing?"

"Before I answer that, I have a question for you. I hope you'll answer it."

"Okay. Try me."

Sarah did her characteristic chewing of her lip that Gerry had notice before when she was getting up courage to be daring, "Okay, here it is. When you were my age did you get horny?"

For a moment Gerry was going to appear to get shocked and steer her away from sex. He decided to give himself a few more moments to figure out how to respond. "That's quite a question from a nice religious gal." He just stared at her. For a moment he gave himself away as he glanced down at Sarah's prominent nipples being reflected by the shiny material.

She broke the silence having noticed Gerry's tell, but not in the way he thought, "Well, were you? Be honest."

He decided to be open but also realized that he had no idea where it may end up. "Adult to adult, yes, I was permanently horny at your age. Aren't most adults at that age? Does that help?"

"Not much, apart from telling me I might be normal. I'm feeling very horny."

Thinking back to some of the sounds he had listened to coming from Sarah's bedroom, "Maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but why don't you go up and use one of the vibrators you have."

Sarah did not seem surprised that Gerry knew of her possession of the vibrators. "I have just come down after three moderate orgasms using them. I am worse now than before I started."

Gerry tried to gulp as discretely as possible. He decided to change tacks, "Your reference to Pavlov, did you get off at Vicky's at this time on a Saturday evening?"

"Not quite. It was later. At this time in the evening, we were still necking. She is a wonderful kisser. We necked for nearly half an hour. Would you like to kiss me?"

Avoiding the tempting invitation, Gerry again deflected, "So after you necked you went to bed all stimulated and then got off."

"My god, nothing like that. No, I dropped my dress or robe, and she moved her kisses down me. I have very sensitive nipples I've discovered. That is if they are handled right. Steve never knew how. I could get off with just my tits being attacked."

"Oh, now I understand. You orgasmed from nipple stimulation. That's your thing?" Gerry was beginning to feel aroused from all this conversation about sex with fine looking young woman.

"No, silly. My tits were only a stop on the route all the way down. You know, to my pussy. It's tingling now as I speak about it."

Gerry had a moment of clarity. He now knew why Vicky was reluctant to chat with him anymore. She had seduced Sarah, almost certainly with Sarah's full concurrence. Vicky did not want to have to justify herself to him. "How far did this go? Full sex with a strap on? Or just oral?"

"Hey, don't sound so judgemental. I still have my hymen intact, so technically I'm still a virgin. I plan to stay this way. She did use a strap on though, and I loved it. I did not know what I was missing. You know anal. Before you say anything, you are as much to blame as Vicky at getting me all sexed up. You gave all those toys to Vicky. I discovered that despite my repressive upbringing I love sex and cannot wait for the day I am happily married and can use the complete suite of sexual activities with my husband. In the meantime, I wish to stay in training. Can we at least kiss?"

The leap to his assign responsibility to him from giving Sylvia's toys to Vicky that ended up in Sarah's hands causing Sarah's sexual activity going into overdrive was a long stretch. He knew it was not the time for splitting hairs and getting into semantic debates. He had to decide. He did. He was far from being immune to Sarah's obvious charms and enthusiasm. "Let's go to the living room. Bring the bottle and I'll take the glasses." He noticed she also picked up a small pouch he hadn't noticed before.

He sat on the sofa and patted his lap. Sarah sat and put her arm around his neck and looked him in the eye. "You told me that you were once frisky. Now's the time to prove it. You're my first man over thirty years old." She leant in for their first kiss. "Not bad at all." Then a second longer one and a third with a brush of tongues. Gerry matched Vicky's thirty-minute necking session that Sarah spoke about. During the session they halfway turned so they were lying down on the length of the sofa.

Sarah pushed Gerry off, stood and dropped her gold dress, "I need to keep this clean. It's my favourite dress." She stood totally naked before Gerry. She looked him in the eye, "Enjoy! Frisk away!"

They resumed their kissing. After a few minutes Gerry followed the same path that Sarah had attributed to Vicky. He loved the feel of hard and half swollen nipples between his lips and teeth, and their resistance to attacks by his tongue. His old instincts clicked in without a thought of what he was doing. He played each breast in turn, back and forth. He could feel Sarah's encouraging hand on the back of his head and then the stiffening of her whole frame as she reached her first orgasm. He persisted, based on her earlier comments about her sensitivity, and elicited a second bracing of her body.

He knew he was following what was Vicky's well-travelled path over the last few weeks as his mouth moved to her now bald mons. She opened her legs and tilted her pelvis to receive his lingual attention. As he approached the tempting feast, he noticed the head of a butt plug below his field of action. He leaned in and engaged his tongue to separate the outer labia.

With his own sexual enthusiasm long suppressed since Sylvia's illness took hold of her, he attacked the challenge of getting Sarah to heights of ecstasy. He was transported to long forgotten desires by the familiar womanly tastes and smells he had enjoyed for decades. He was now in an autonomic state with the intent, as he had always had with Sylvia, to bringing Sarah the most pleasure he could deliver, whilst enjoying his own arousal the likes of which had been absent for the past few years.

Gerry had lost count of the times he made Sarah come, without any penetration of even fingers into her cunt, as he discovered Vicky insisted that she call it. She knew she had reached a point where she was so sensitive, she could no longer bear it when she firmly pushed Gerry's face away, closed her legs and using her youthful strength to turn them around so she could kneel on the floor between his legs.

Gerry ordered, "Back up." Sarah did. He then stripped naked himself. Sarah looked at his grey chest and pubic hair. She giggled. Gerry was a little put out that she was laughing at him. He demanded, "What?"

"I just invented a new club."

Puzzled, Gerry bit, "What club?"

"The fifty club."

"The fifty club?"

"I've just been fucked, well almost, by a man over fifty years older than me. I reckon it'll be a pretty excusive cohort."

"Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not sure." The accountant in Gerry spoke.

Sarah resumed her position between the knees of the sitting and now naked Gerry sporting what was still a memorable eight inches of hardened cock pointing to the ceiling.

"I'm not very experienced at this. I tried a few times with Steve and have practiced on a dildo, but I know that's not the same." Sarah aimed her mouth at his cock and devoured it deeply before recoiling as she choked and spluttered for a few moments. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Too keen?" She grinned and moved forward again.

He answered, "Take it slower." Over the next ten minutes he let her know what he wanted and how she should be performing before he came in her mouth. She swallowed and swished her mouth.

"My first semen cocktail. Not as bad as I had imagined." She reached for the glass of wine and swished some more. "How was I?"

"Sylvia was better, but she's had many decades of practice on me. She knew what rang my bell, and balls. For a first-time blow job, you were very good. Maybe we can practice some more before you leave."

"For now, can we cuddle and neck some more?" There was a plaintive edge to her voice.

"Sure." They lay for a while. When he closed his eyes, Gerry was transported back to the arms of wife and the love of his life. The association to the past with his generally good health and physical conditioning had his cock stirring again withing fifteen minutes to his own surprise. Sarah felt it rising against her stomach.

"Oh goodie." She could not resist giggling again. "Special request. Will you butt fuck me? I've a new tube of lube in the pouch on the coffee table."

Gerry admired her lack of pretense. "Are you sure?"

"Never been surer. Vicky did it with a strap-on from behind, standing up. I liked that. She played with my tits. The only thing was that the strap-on was somehow wrong and I did not enjoy it as much as I might because I was thinking about this bit of plastic going in and out of my arse. Oh, I did enema earlier before I came down here just like Vicky taught me."

"Then we'd better try the real thing." He had Sarah go around the back of the sofa and lean over. He removed the plug with a bit of a twist and then scrambled around to get the lube which he liberally applied into Sarah's open anus and lathered it onto his now hard cock. Something he reckoned he's done hundreds of times with Sylvia. He entered her easily and he went at it. He reached around to manhandle Sarah's tits. He could feel her come less than a minute into the penetration. She came again and again becoming more vocal each time, which in turn encouraged the arousal within Gerry. He blew his balls into her bowel, and she screamed. He thought he had hurt her. As they settled, she kept repeating, "Oh, my god" before her legs collapsed with her belly on the back of the sofa.

Gerry was the first to return to the present. He gently pulled Sarah up and whispered in her ear, "I think a warm shower and then bed would be nice right now." She nodded, pulled herself together and followed Gerry upstairs.

They washed each other and both retired to Gerry's king-sized bed. He asked, "Are you alright?"

The weak reply came back, "Never better. And certainly not for a good religious girl."

Sunday gave rise to variations on the previous evening, all day long.

Monday morning brought a surprising sea change. Sarah woke first, dressed in pyjamas and a robe, brought Gerry breakfast in bed, and sat with him on the side of the bed.

Looking at him in bed Sarah declared, "We had our weekend fun. I'm now back to being your paid employee. I draw the line at prostituting myself and having relations with my boss when I'm at work. We'll have to wait until next weekend."

And wait they did. Gerry was all at sea with how he should respond to Sarah. He just went along with her actions and became more and more excited as the next weekend approached. It would be Sarah's last before she returned to Uni. He arranged, with her concurrence, to take her out for a dinner dance to a very exclusive restaurant the following Saturday.

Sarah delivered breakfast to Gerry's bed on Saturday. They ate together. Sarah moved the tray to the top of a chest of drawers. Dropped her light robe as she turned back to bed naked. She pulled back the light blanket and sheet from Gerry, climbed on the bed, and pulled his pyjama trousers off him. Crawling forward she smiled up to Gerry, "Time for more practice." Her mouth closed over the already deploying cock before her. The anticipation of the previous week hastened Gerry's full tumescence and Sarah was soon in full flight bobbing her head up and down.

Their skin dance over the next two hours matched the intensity and pleasure of their previous weekend's encounter. Then they slept, showered, had an early tea in their robes. A naked quite cuddle induce light sleep. They woke and prepared for their night out.

The mainly puzzled and curious looks they received at the restaurant, particularly when they danced the slow dances close together, did not phase them one bit. They just did not care. Fatigue washed over Gerry when they arrived home. They literally slept together.

Sarah was up first. Breakfast and then Sunday's sexual choreography mirrored the previous day in format, and probably exceeded its intensity, the only difference was that there was no necessity for a break to get ready to go out for dinner. It lasted and lasted. Garry was surprised at his own stamina, and Sarah worried and was amazed that this old man she was fucking stayed the course. She had a horror at the thought he might drop dead, and continually kept asking Gerry if he was okay.

They both stirred from their deep sleep about eight o'clock the next morning. Sarah spoke first, "I leave in three hours. I think we have worked though as much as we can. I'm going to pack, and then I'll bring your breakfast. Go back to sleep." Gerry did not need any persuasion to do as she had asked. He awoke an hour later. Put on his pyjamas and a robe before going down to his study. He e-transferred to Sarah's account seventeen hundred, the regular weekly payment they had agreed plus a bonus "for all the extra meals she had cooked".

They had breakfast in the kitchen. The conversation was stilted. They both felt awkward not knowing how to handle their parting. The clock ran around to eleven. They hugged with just a peck on the lips before she got in the taxi that would take her to the train. "Text me when you arrive."

"Of course. Thank you for the most wonderful summer. I have lived more in the last two months than I have done for the previous years of my life. Goodbye."

Gerry felt empty as he watched the taxi turn the corner out of sight. Her goodbye seemed so final.

******

Gerry struggled to recapture the rhythm of his pre-Sarah life. He arranged for the housecleaners to come in weekly rather than every other week to add laundry and tidying to their duties.

When Vicky returned from the US, he pressed for her to come around for dinner. There was some unease at the art group between them. She eventually agreed. He had the meal catered. He heard about her life and activities in California and as that was slowing, he launched into what he knew she had done with Sarah. Vicky was contrite, but adamantly asserted that Sarah had been the initiator all along. She did concede that she had created the environment whereby Sarah was primed to explore her sexuality. The evening ended with them both a bit drunk, but a clear resumption of their previously friendly relationship. They had cleared the air between them. Painting was not mentioned.