Role Model Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked the door behind me and immediately got to work: Off came my shoes and skirt, followed by a full use of one of the bidets to freshen up. I then reached into my bag and pulled out my new toy. I slipped first one stockinged foot then the other into the rubber knickers and pulled it up; the two cocks hang ungainly down but the rubber slipped easily enough over my stockinged legs. However, as I reached the top I realized I would have to unclip my suspenders to have the new rubber knickers sit properly underneath them. But first I had to get "my" cock inside me - something that my current state of arousal made all too easy - and then "the little extra touch" that was a bit more of an uncomfortable challenge and that needed a little squeeze of lube assistance from the tube in my bag. Then it was all in, and suddenly it felt right, no longer this ungainly weight hanging down between my legs, but a beautiful big red erect cock that started deep inside me, filled me, and extended out and up in front of me; my sword unsheathed, ready for me to fuck what came my way. I stepped in front of the mirror. My God it looked good! Big. I felt so powerful. Aroused! But then a small contraction threatened to push it out.

I reached down and found the nob, made sure it was pointed back, then gave the bulb a squeeze. Oh wow! Did that feel lovely. I pumped a few more times, loving the sensation of being so filled, then I squatted down and tried again to push it out. There was still a risk. I gave it two more pumps just in case then re-clipped my suspenders over the red latex knickers and retrieved my skirt.

And therein lay the rub; there was no way to hide this big thing sticking out in front of me behind my tiny skirt. I had thought the pleats would have been sufficient, but I had underestimated the heft of it - when I stood the weight pulled it down enough to make it stand straight out in front of me. 'Shit!'

But the solution quickly presented itself, wrapped around me in the form of my suspender belt. I tugged it down an inch, adjusted the waist slightly larger, the straps slightly shorter and tucked the tip of my new cock under the front of the belt. Perfect. There was still a definite bulge, but manageable between the folds of my pleated skirt and no more than what I had initially expected. God, I was having so much fun! I gave myself one last once-over in the mirror, brushed my hair, touched up the lippy and headed back to my slave.

My first test was our fellow diners on the master bed. The slightly older of the two ladies seemed to really stare at my skirt, or was it just my legs. Had she noticed? I felt like a teenage boy with an erection at the public pool. I hurried on; the feel of the pump bulb dangling down between my thighs suddenly feeling huge and very low. Did my skirt even cover it? I forgot to check. Too late now. I reached the door and almost jumped through it in haste.

The coffees were waiting, but before I sat down I had to know; Salinger would be the final test. I stood beside him, placed my arm around his shoulders caressing his neck and pretended to enjoy the view, my mini-skirt covered dick right beside his head.

He looked up at me. He smiled. He placed his hand on my calf and ran his fingers up my inner leg. He rested his face against my hip and nuzzled me. I looked down and was amazed that he had not noticed - to my eyes the bulge was huge. I guess it was true, we really only see what we expect to see. But with every stroke his hand came higher, by the next he would find the bulb. Should I share with him the pleasure of anticipation, the of fear of being caught? No, my original plan would stick.

'Close your eyes, Slave,' I commanded as I stepped behind him.

'What?'

'Silence! and close your damn eyes,' I repeated. Then I reached into my purse and took out my next toy; a one inch wide polished stainless steel collar, hinged at the back and lined on the inside with heavy red leather.

'Chin up,' I said, and placed the collar around Salinger's neck and snapped the two halves shut at the front where an integrated brass combination lock beautifully etched with symbols instead of numbers prevented any release.

'What the fuck!' said Salinger, his eyes flying open, but it was too late. The first thing he lay his eyes on was the dog chain that ran from a matching locked armband above my right wrist to the brass ring integrated with his collar's lock.

'You were getting a bit familiar,' I said. 'It's time to remind you of your status.'

I sat down to enjoy my coffee, inadvertently giving myself another pump as I sat on the bulb. 'Oooh!' that felt good. I was so ready to get banged, hard and fast and now. But it would have to wait. I drank up fast, bade Salinger to do the same and had him ring for the bill before his hand searching out my thigh made me loose resolve.

'I will need to go shake a leg before we go,' he said as we got ready to leave.

'No,' I said on impulse, having suddenly got a pleasing image in my mind.

'No?'

'Don't argue, Dog,' I commanded as I tugged him back through the master bedroom where the two couples had lost even more of their inhibitions, both were now kissing each other on the bed, and when I stole a last glance as Salinger closed the door I saw the young lady's hand reach for her partner's bulging crotch; this time he did not resist.

Salinger made to flip the "Do Not Disturb" sign, but I stopped him. 'Maybe they want to be caught,' I said.

We headed down the wide well lit main stairs where we encountered a couple heading up towards us, both smiled appreciatively at Salinger's chain. She looked stunning in a sleeveless white blouse, tight black leather pants with matching ankle boots and short leather driving gloves. Above her wrists and high on her upper arms I noticed unusual wide red bands that a step closer revealed themselves to be welts left by a rope. My God, I thought, glancing instinctively into her eyes, she's just been tied up somewhere. But she was clearly not perturbed, smiling as her eyes gave me the once over, as we do. But where men, facing a mini skirt, will almost always end lingering at the top of the legs in appreciation, us woman will tend to end at the face in the hope of still finding comparative fault. But not this time, not with her eyes clearly fixed directly up my skirt. Oh dear! I thought as I realized that where the skirt's pleated flair was ideal for hiding the bulge from the front and top, it also made views from below extremely easy, especially with the bright lights of the entrance hall chandelier shining up beneath us. In my mind I saw the metal release valve of the pump glinting brightly between my legs and the pump itself hanging like a horse's black balls against the soft flesh of my inner thigh - naked, white and exposed above my black stockinged legs. Merde! I could only smile and hurry down the stairs, extremely conscious of the sudden flow of fluid triggered by the adrenaline flooding my system, making its way around the strange new sensation of my inflated dick and down to my quivering swollen lips.

'Madam,' called Torpo from the bottom of the steps. 'Leaving so soon?'

'Soon? What is soon? We have been here over three hours,' I replied.

'That is not much for Torpo's. Many only leave after the stars have bid goodnight. If you leave before midnight I worry that I insulted you!'

'No Torpo. Not at all. We've had a wonderful time, the food was delicious, your staff exceptional, but tonight we still have other plans,' I said, tugging Salinger's chain.

Torpo immediately smiled broad understanding. 'Then let me retrieve your phone and send you on your way with my blessing,' he said, before giving me a warm hug and kiss on both cheeks. Salinger he continued to appropriately ignore as the slave he was.

'Do you require a taxi,' asked Torpo.

'No thanks, Torpo. It's lovely out, and this dog needs walking.'

And with those words my heart again began to race as I realized how close we were to the culmination of my elaborate plans. Would they come together? Would my courage hold?

I stepped out into the night tugging Salinger along behind me. The looks we were getting with him on his chain were priceless, but it was late enough now that we did not risk traumatizing children.

'Is our home not that way?' he asked, pointing.

'Not our goal.'

'And I don't suppose you will tell me the goal.'

'No.'

'Or let me pee?'

'Soon enough.'

We were getting close to our diversion: a long, narrow, single lane, one-way back street that ran parallel between two larger streets, effectively cleaving the city blocks in two that lay between them. It was barely more than a back alley; poorly lit and with a stop signs at every block to discourage all but day time service vehicles and cyclists avoiding the rush hour now long past. However, we were still not without risk; as we turned into the lane we noticed a bobbing red glow ahead of us, coming closer, occasionally passing beneath a street lamp to reveal a gentleman walking his dog while enjoying his last fag of the night.

We passed the man and his fag silently heading in opposite directions. If he even noticed Salinger's leash he did not acknowledge it. There was only a block and a half to go; it was now or never. I stopped at the next "No Parking" sign.

'Here,' I said. 'Gussy time.'

'What time?' asked Salinger.

'Time to pee, Dog,' I smiled at him, my inspired image in the restaurant suddenly coming to life. I gave his chain a tug. 'Come on, get it out. Mark your territory.'

He look at me in shock. I reached forward with both hands, pulled open the buttons of his fly, reached in deep, and pulled his dick and balls out into the cool night air. Then I turned him around to face the pole, and with my hands still wrapped around him I held his dick like it was my own and gave it a small fondle and tug to get it ready to flow, like I had seen him do countless times before in our small bathroom back home.

'Careful, you crazy lady,' he said. 'You play with it too much and I'll be pissing vertically.'

'Can you do that?'

'It's a challenge. I haven't tried since I was a teenager. I have to piss passed an engorged prostate.'

'I want to see,' I said, holding him closer and renewing my fondling of his balls with my left hand and gentle stroking of his shaft with my right, but careful to not push my own dick against him and give the game away. It did not take long before he was ready for lift off.

I stepped to his side to better watch, but in no time his shaft began to bend. 'Oi! No sleeping on the job!' I said.

'Give me a break; you're asking me, a man, to multi-task.'

I reached for his ball sack, held it in my palm and gently stroked his perineum with my fingertips.

'Better?' I asked, as he twitched upward again.

'Much,' he replied with a laugh. And with that he let go a steaming stream of piss that flew high up out of his shaft before splashing down on the pole in front of him. 'Behold,' he said, 'I give you the Golden Arch Of Life. All those who drink from it will bare their husband a thousand children.'

'I think I'll pass,' I laughed.

'And all those who pass under it will pass out from the intensity of their next orgasm.'

'Now that I could risk,' I said. But, thankfully, the arch began to close before I could make my move. 'Noooo!' I joked. 'Slave, you fail me.'

'Ouch!' Was all I got from him.

'What?'

'You're squeezing my balls.'

'Sorry!' I said, stepping back; suddenly shocked to realize that the whole episode had actually got me quite excited. 'Seriously?' I asked myself. 'What next.'

But I recovered quickly when I saw Salinger starting to pack away his bits.

'No,' I said, pulling him down by his chain to guide his mouth toward mine. 'Dog's don't hide their junk'.

After a while I reached down to very gently take his penis in my hand and softly caress it hard again. His mouth was soft, his tongue was warm and hungry, his arms felt strong and wanting. I felt my body begin to melt into him as his erection, hot and smooth, began to twitch - it was time to move on.

I stepped back and tugged on his leash to pull him toward our destination half way down the next block. It was fun to glance down beside me and see him so exposed; his thick dick waving proud in front of him with every step. But before long his eyes began to dart around, searching for anybody who might catch us, his hands moving forward to try to hide his now rapidly shrinking shame.

'Bad dog!' I reprimanded, jerking hard on his leash. 'Walk proud. Shoulders back, arms straight,' I said, as I reached to gently grip his silken shaft in my hand in encouragement.

The night was unfolding as I had planned. Salinger was responding exactly as I had predicted; so long as I could keep his hormone levels above a certain threshold I could get him to do almost anything. Actually, so far, everything. But how far could I push him?

And then we were there; the small, dead-end side alley between a couple of four-story apartment houses that I had previously staked out. I pulled the rather surprised Salinger in, passed a low stack of old pallets almost blocking the way.

'Where --,' he started.

'Shh!' I whisper.

It was perfect; dark, but not black, with just enough light angling in from a street lamp across the way for our eyes to adjust to. I pulled Salinger further in, across the street lamp's threshold into the shadow. I turned around, reached for his neck above the cool steel of his collar, wrapped my fingers around his throat, squeezed firmly and pushed him back up against a drain pipe. With my entire body I held him there, leaning hard against him from my toes to my mouth, feeling a rush of unexpected pleasure deep within my vagina before realizing that I was pushing my erection against him. I felt the suspender belt snap back off the tip of my new dick as my erection freed itself. Damn! I did not yet want to give my game away.

I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, keeping my hands pushed hard against his chest above me as my mouth found his plum and sucked it in. Squatting on my haunches with my knees apart I could feel the night air rise up to again caress my inner thighs. I glanced down to see my freed erection sticking out red big shiny and proud directly in front of me, the folds of my short skirt bunched up over it like a tent awning. There was no turning back now.

But I felt it then, the change in his energy, the slight shift in his hips away from me. I was losing him. Had I pushed him too far too fast? I glanced up to see him looking at a window where a light had come on only a couple of meters away across the alley. We heard water flow, then a woman's voice began to hum.

'Shhh,' I whispered, smiling up at him with a finger on my lips, trying to regain his attention. I gently took his manhood in both my hands and began to caress and kiss him delicately all over to the sound of the woman's singing. She had a beautiful voice. It flowed out with the steam of her shower through the gap in her window into the still night air. Beneath my touch Salinger's member was again hard and demanding. I looked up while my tongue ran over the top of his crown to see him relax back against the wall, his eyes closed, his lips open, his hands reaching behind my head to hold me close. I could feel his desire again, his inner civilized man fighting to stop his primal want to grab me hard by the hair and to pull me close and fuck me deep in my throat. I took the moment to surreptitiously unlock his chain from my armband, but still kept hold of it. Then I undid his last top trouser button and let his pants slip slowly over his stockinged legs to his ankles.

He was almost ready; his hormone levels nearly where I needed them. I held his balls in one hand, an ass cheek in the other and pulled him toward me as I sank my mouth down low over his cock, rubbing his balls against my chin, then wrapping the length of my tongue around his shaft as I sucked hard on the pull back. He groaned. A few more long strokes like that were sufficient, each accentuated by the alternating feel of cool night air and warm mouth as I moved my head up and down over him. But before he could explode I raised myself up to kiss him, leaving his erection in the care of my right hand and a good deposit of lubricant.

I needed to keep him unaware of my new gender a moment longer, so, while distracting him with my tongue, I passed the end of his chain though the gap between the drainpipe and the wall, then, before he had a moment to realize what was going on, I hooked the end of the chain over a rusty nail sticking out from the wall; a nail that he could not reach without first pulling the drain out of the wall.

It was done.

I stepped back.

Salinger reached for me. I took another step back, into the dim shaft of light.

Clunk. The chain pulled tight.

'What ...!?' asked Salinger, his eye darting around, suddenly realizing not only what I had done, but that it had been pre-planned and executed. And then his eyes froze; locked onto my crotch, onto my big shiny red erect prick pointing menacingly directly at him from under my short skirt.

'Naomi, what are you doing?' tried Salinger again.

I said nothing. I just stood there, letting my Wonder Woman power-pose do all the talking, and, judging by eyes darting between my eyes and my dick, he was listening.

With my left hand I reached for my prick and wrapped my fingers around it. With my right I reached for the pump tube of lube tucked into the top of my right stocking and spread a good dollop along the top of my shaft for my left hand to slowly spread around.

And then he got it; finally putting the events of the day together: his earlier douches, the Geisha balls still resonating with his every movement from deep within his anus, my big red strap-on now threatening him.

'You can't!' he said, taking a step back. 'Not here. Not with that. It's huge!'

Still I said nothing. I just continued to slowly masturbate my new appendage. Then I raised my right hand to undo two more button of my blouse, enough to push the blouse aside and free my left breast to come out and play to be caressed by the cool night air, by my lube covered fingers, to the sound of the lady still singing in the shower.

Salinger's eyes were darting all over me, not knowing where to look. But when next he stared at my hand sliding over my dick I said, 'You know it goes all the way inside me. I'm essentially fucking myself with every tug.'

'Is that what you got at the shop this morning?'

'Yes... And more.'

'More?' he grunted.

'You like it?'

'Ahh. I guess.'

'You guess?'

'Yes. Yes! I like it.'

'You want some of it?' I asked.

His lips moved, but no sound came out.

'Down!' I commanded, pointing to my dick.

At the end of his chain Salinger got down on his knees, head level with his better; his harder, thicker, longer competitor. I took a step forward to shove it into his face.

'Suck it!'

And he did. First tentatively, but then he took the full head into his mouth. It was big, much bigger than him. He really had to stretch; I even felt a bit sorry for him, but I remembered one of the aspects of my fantasizing about this; to make him, a man, finally take a dick so deep that he too felt the reflex to gag. I grabbed him by the back of the head with my left hand, taking a fist full of those sensitive little hairs just above his neck and held him tight.

'Look at me!' I command as I began to slowly fuck him; ever deeper with every stroke. With my right hand under his chin I could feel his gullet expand with every thrust, till I felt my dick hit the back of his throat. He was breathing hard through his nose. From his mouth came only a frantic gurgling as he tried to pull back. But I only tightened my grip on his hair, only pausing my fucking for a moment to let him adjust. I felt my thumb get wet where it rested on his cheek; his eyes were streaming tears but they did not yet plead to stop. I resumed my slow fucking, working my cock even deeper down his throat; feeling its root push back inside me with every thrust. But I wanted more.