Role Play at Home: The Jewel Heist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well well if it isn't officer Lizzy Gates." I whispered into her ear.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she spat back.

"You know who I am, Officer Gates, I'm the man you have been trying to catch since you arrested my competitors, Ansari brothers 3 months ago!" I replied and waited

"You are the Panther? What do you want with me? Let me go!"

"Now now don't be so hasty, you did me a favour when you arrested my competitors, I was watching, it was then you caught my eye."

"You were there? Watching? Getting ready to rob that house of the diamonds?"

"No, I was the one that tipped you lot off and just for the record I have never robbed anybody in my life."

"Liar!"

"Yes, I collect valuable jewels, but people willingly give them to me, I NEVER steal anything."

"So, what do you want with me?"

"You are here to help me obtain the Twins of Gemini and the Orbs of Venus on which they sit, along with the Star of Venus and the Flower of Venus."

"They sound expensive, but I don't know what they are, and I have never heard of them."

"But you have Officer Gates and you are in possession of them and I want you to give them to me tonight."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Well let me explain. I saw you for the first time when you arrested the Ansari brothers, I knew then I had to have what you have. It took some work to track you down, your name and address, your shift pattern and your boyfriend. From there it was easy. Hacking your boyfriends' phone was so simple and those pictures of you tied up in the back of a car sealed the deal."

"You've seen those, oh my god, they are not for anyone else to see, what will you do with them?"

"Nothing, I'm not a monster but they revealed to me the fine jewels I want to own."

"I don't follow?"

"Let me join the dots for you, The Twins of Gemini are your nipples, The Orbs of Venus are your tits, The Flower of Venus is that magnificent pussy and the Star of Venus, that tight pink starfish that is your arse are what I want, now move!"

I pushed Lizzy forward and guided her toward our bedroom, she walked front with the gun at her back as we moved. I removed the handcuffs that were on her belt. We stepped into the bedroom where the warm but low light allowed me to view her outfit for the first time. Lizzy was wearing a tight fitting pvc police minidress that barely covered her arse, there was a gap between the bottom of the dress to where a board black band of elastic on each leg held a pair of seamed fine fishnet hold up in place, her feet were clad in a pair of 3 inch black shiny heels. I leaned forward and whispered "Wow" into her ear. I took her arms and placed her hand behind her back and clicked the handcuffs into place. I guided her towards the chair in our bedroom that she used to apply her make-up and turned her around. I could see that Lizzy's 34E nubs were straining at the pvc, she had left the top 3 fasteners that ran down the front of the dress open to show off her deep cleavage. Towards the bottom the bottom 3 fasteners were also open creating what could only be described as a cleft in the dress that gave a tantalising view of her pussy covered in a small fishnet triangle. Only the three fasteners in the middle of the dress prevented it from springing wide open.

"Sit." I commanded and gently pushed Lizzy backwards, I looked at Lizzy and she smiled the sort of smile that said everything was ok and that she was full into the role play. From my bag I took two of the soft purple restraints I had used on her on Control Night 1 (see Discoveries at Home). I took one ankle and gently secured it to the front leg of the chair before doing the same with the other, this had the effect of spreading her knees about two feet apart and exposing her mesh clad quim as the dress rode up further.

"Stop what you are doing now, I'm a Police Officer you'll pay for this!" Lizzy cried with feigned indignance

"Tut tut Officer Gates you should know better than to offer idle threats, we both know I won't be paying anything; now shall we see if you are ready to donate your jewels to me?" I shot back.

"I'm not giving you anything, you thieving bastard!"

was Lizzy's reply. I reached down and ripped open the remaining fasters on the dress, the clingy material sprung open easily and revealed Lizzy's magnificent bosom encased in a black half cup push up bra. Her nipples were already bullet hard and they would have already become super sensitive in anticipation of what I was going to do to her.

"I must say Officer Gates, the Twins of Gemini & the Orbs of Venus are far more beautiful in real life." I said as I took my phone from my pocket, opened the camera app and snapped images of my fiancé handcuffed and tied, dressed as a Police Woman slut.

"Stop it NOW!" Lizzy cried as best she could muster through false anger.

As part of getting ready had plugged in the wand and placed it under the back of the chair I picked it up and brought it around to the front of the chair before raining it up to eye level for Lizzy to see

"What's that? What are you going to do with it?"

"Let's just say it's a donation enabler."

I replied as I flicked the switch and the wand sprang to life. Set on the lowest of four speeds, I placed it at the front and bottom of Lizzy's neck and began to slowly move it down towards her cleavage. Lizzy gasped as the vibrations pulsed through her body, slow deep pulses were being emitted by the wand as it reached the chasm between her breasts. Lizzy looked at me and shook her head as I moved it ever so slowly across her right tit towards her rock-hard nipple,

"No pleassssseeeee, aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Lizzy cried as the wand made contact with her nipple, it wasn't pressed hard against it, it was just brushing against the very tip sending electrifying stimulus through the nerves surround her nipple. Lizzy threw her head backwards as I slowly moved the wand around her nipple point. After a few seconds I shifted the wand and began to slowly slide it towards her as yet untouched left nipple. As the wand made contact Lizzy gasped aloud

"Oh my god please."

I ignored her plea and began to circle her left nipple as I had done with the right. Lizzy was enjoying every second of her torture even though she was supposed to be resisting and I could swear that I detected a faint whiff of her pussy scent that had escaped from what I knew to be her by now moist cunny. I removed the wand from her nipple and focus on her

"Are you ready to transfer ownership of your jewels to me yet?" I chided

"No, never!"

she gasped in reply. I clicked the wand up a speed and returned it to Lizzy's left nipple but this time I pressed the wand against her nipple pushing it backwards into her areola, this time the faster pulses not only stimulated her nipple but the nerves in her pink areola as well, Lizzy moaned aloud as the wand set about its work, she shook her head slightly as the pulse from the wand coursed through her sensitive breast. After a minute or so I took the wand away, immediately her nipple popped out and I noticed that Lizzy's left nipple was now a deep deep red almost purple in colour, I had never seen her nipples this colour before. More significantly Lizzy pushed her chest forward as if seeking the stimulus, the wand provided, so I simply applied the wand in the same way to her right nub again. In no time at all Lizzy was moaning, gasping and pushing her nubs out to meet the wand. Knowing Lizzy as I do, I could see that she was moving towards an orgasm, I had only seen her cum once from having just her orbs played with, but the second time was fast approaching.

"What is it Officer Gates, tell me do you want to donate your jewels and stop this?"

Lizzy just shook her head.

"Do you want to cum then?" She shook her head again.

"So, it's one or the other, donate or live with the shame of being made to cum at the hands of a stranger" I continued.

Lizzy shook her head again and I continued with the wand work on her breasts, alternating between them and removing the wand all together. Lizzy resisted for a few more minutes but could hold out no longer. I pressed the wand against her right breast and clicked up the speed to number 3, within a few seconds Lizzy's legs began to shake in her bonds and she struggled against the cuffs that held her hands before her orgasm exploded. Lizzy cried aloud, almost screaming as she peaked and almost certainly her pussy had spewed her lady cum into the fine mesh of her panties. As she slowly came to her senses, I released her hand cuffs and tossed them onto the bed. I allowed her to stretch out her arms before taking two more soft restraints and securing her wrists to the tops of the arms of the chair. I stepped out of character for a moment, kissed her gently and checked she was ok. Lizzy said

"Yes." and said she was ok to go on.

I shoved my right hand down between Lizzy's legs and onto the front of the fine fishnet triangle that covered her bare pussy, it was soaked with her juices and cum. I looked her in the eye and from behind my mask said

"Officer Gates, you have cum all over yourself, have you no self-control?" but before she could answer I spoke again.

"You see the donation enabler can be very persuasive and you have only experienced the introductory level donation persuasion, would you like to donate your treasures to me willingly now?"

"I told you NEVER!" was the curt response from my beautiful fiancé.

"Fair enough! Let's see if you can be more amenable in the next few minutes."

Once again I picked up the wand and this time I placed first on the bare inside of Lizzy's left thigh above where the elastic of her hold up stopped and towards her sopping pussy, as I reached the point where the pulsing head would make contact, I pulled it away and then started the same movement on the inside of Lizzy's right thigh.

"Stop! You wouldn't dare put that thing against my pussy." Lizzy commanded as sternly as she could given the situation.

The head of the wand slowly made its way towards its target in my hand, still on the third of four speeds the wand was emitting strong but fast pulses when it made contact with Lizzy's hunny pot through the fine mesh of the fishnet.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Lizzy cried as I pressed the head of the wand up against her clit. Lizzy's hips began almost instantly to thrust to meet the wand as pulse after pulse of vibrations surged into her sopping pussy driving her towards another forced climax. Lizzy began to whimper and moan, her head was now thrown permanently backwards as she gasped for air. I could see the tell-tale signs of another climax approaching for Lizzy, she was going to spend and spend big. If we had been making love at this point, she would have rolled me onto my back and ridden me as if her life depended on it. Instead a vibrating plastic phallus was driving her over her cum cliff.

Lizzy shrieked through gritted teeth as a powerful orgasm ripped through her, a combination of her clit being stimulated beyond anything we had tried before, her ripened tits and her bonds all contributing to her climax. I could see her sweet pussy disgorge a river of lady cum as she came, the sticky fluid oozing out of the sides of her fishnet panties and even more sexily, through the gaps in the fine material that still covered her bald quim.

"Will you donate your jewels to me now Officer Gates?" I enquired.

"No!" Lizzy replied.

"Then you leave me no choice." I replied.

"I am going to free your ankles and then you are going to raise your legs, spread them wide and place them over the arms of the chair, do you understand?"

Lizzy did as she was told even though she was still in her post orgasm haze. I reached forward with my right hand and slid my fingers inside the right-hand side of the black fishnet panties. The back of my hand was instantly covered in her love juice as I pulled firmly at the flimsy material, the elastic giving way easily as I ripped them off and exposing Lizzy's pussy to me completely for the first time farmed beautifully by her stocking legs. Lizzy's pussy was glistening from the coating of juices, her lower cunny lips puffed up and red, with my left thumb and forefinger I spread her pussy open as far as I could, her clittoral hood completely at my mercy and begging to be attended to. With my other hand I picked up the wand once more and clicked the switch up to level 4 and gently placed it on Lizzy's exposed rock-hard clit. She screamed on the top of her voice as the fast moving head made contact with the very sensitive inner folds of her quim, slowly I began to slide the vibrating head up and down the inside of her spread flower making sure that her inner lips were both in contact with the head before sliding back upwards to her clitty. Lizzy's entire body was shaking now, and she begged me to stop. All I could say to her was,

"Don't you dare close your legs; you will do as you're told until you give your jewels to me."

"Please!" Lizzy gasped "Please take all you want they all belong to yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu."

It was too late Lizzy's body let go, she shuddered and convulsed as the wand worked it's magic, she didn't squirt as such but three times a hot, thick, sweet smelling stream of fanny batter bubbled up from her sopping hole coated her inner lips before seeping down towards the bottom of her pussy and down over the skin between her pussy and little pink starfish. Lizzy was gasping her gorgeous chest heaved, her head remained hanging backwards and she made no attempt to close her akimbo legs as she recovered from her peak. Tenderly I took hold of her ankles and slowly helped her to move her legs off the arms of the chair, then I untied the soft restraints from her wrists. Lizzy now more with it brought her head forward and smiled at me. I leaned close and asked if she was ok and she replied, "Oh yes!" I stayed where I was and ran my hand across her cheek,

"We can stop now baby if you want?" I asked Lizzy though for a moment and shook her head

"Let's finish what we started, baby." she replied.

"Since you have given me your gems now, I am going to affirm my ownership, stand up."

Lizzy rose slowly, her legs a little unsteady beneath her. I pushed the clingy policewoman outfit from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, next I unfastened her bra and discarded that as well. Lizzy now stood before me naked except for her fishnet hold ups and her heels, her nipples were still erect and displaying a deep red hue, her pussy and mound were glistening with juices and I could see where small trails of lady cum had run down her thighs from her cunny and seeped into the black elastic of her stockings. From my bag I pulled out the body chain, I fitted the collar part around Lizzy's neck and Lizzy moaned gently as I attached each of the nipple clamp chains to her breasts. After some adjustment I spread her pussy open with one hand and with the other I squeezed open the clit clip, made sure it lined up with her swollen red clitty and closed the clip. Lizzy's knees buckled as the pressure was applied to her ultra-sensitive love button. I took her arm and led her to the bed.

"Get on the bed on all fours Officer Gates." I commanded.

Lizzy did as she was told and crawled to the middle of our bed and as she moved the three clips tugged at either her nipples or clitty stimulating them even more, any movement of her head and neck also had the effect of tightening the chains with the same result. I dropped my trousers and climbed on the bed behind her. My hard on was massive, I had been rock hard for the last hour, the inside of my trousers showed the tell-tale sticky marks of the pre cum that had been oozing from my cock. Strangely I had no desire to mount Lizzy and fuck her hard and fast and use her like a slut, instead I wanted to make love to her, slowly and lovingly.

Taking my boner in one hand I guided it to Lizzy's outer pussy lips and stopped, Lizzy moaned

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Who owns the Twins of Gemini and the Orbs of Venus?" I asked Lizzy.

"You do."

"And who owns the Flower of Venus?"

I continued as I pushed my cock slowly into Lizzy's hot sopping wet box. Lizzy gave that familiar gasp that she almost always did when I entered her for the first time.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...........you do, the Panther does!"

Lizzy whimpered as for the first time that evening her pussy was filled to the brim with my rod. I took hold of Lizzy's hips and slowly began to pull out, just as my purple helmet reached Lizzy's entrance, I slowly pushed all the way back into her lithe body until my tip hit Lizzy's pussy roof. Lizzy moans were becoming one long symphony as I continued to slide in and out of her, as our movement built in time, so the chains began to play a bigger part alternatively pulling at her nipples and clitty in sync with our movements. Our love making rhythm had built steadily. I could feel the now familiar ooze of Lizzy's pussy juices being squeezed around the base of my cock each time I reached the full length of my inward stroke. It is one of things I love most about our lovemaking, the sensation of my beautiful fiancé's body giving up its most precious and secret nectar and coating me in it. Lizzy was moaning and whimpering as we made love. I felt a change in her love tunnel as it started to grip my cock and I knew she would cum soon.

"Reach back and spread your arse cheeks Officer Gates."

I commanded gently, Lizzy immediately dropped her chest to the bed with her head turned to the left, her arse now high in the air. She reached back and spread her arse cheeks wide showing me her little pink starfish that was covered in her love hunny that had dripped down earlier.

"Oh I gonna cum!"

Lizzy cried as I continued to thrust in and out of her, I knew that once she came on my cock her pussy would clamp itself onto my cock and I would be powerless to stop her quim from sucking my jism out of my cock.

"Who owns the Star of Venus" I said breathlessly.

"You..............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Another deep and shattering orgasm ripped through my stunning woman, her pussy contacting and squeezing my cock that was high up inside her, I could feel my own orgasm building rapidly, nothing hastened it more than Lizzy cumming on my cock, it was half a thrust that brought me there I pulled out of Lizzy's pussy, nudged my exposed helmet up against her starfish and pumped load after load all over it an between her firm arse cheeks. Lizzy collapsed forward on to the bed exhausted, I collapsed forward too, laying atop my stunning girl. Lizzy's Legs were parted slightly and my now softening cock still nestled between her arse cheeks sitting in the sticky mess I had only moments ago deposited. Our heads now level. I kissed Lizzy and looked at her face, all flushed but as beautiful as ever.

"Hello, you." Lizzy whispered a warm smile spreading across her face. I smiled back and stroked some of her hair from her face.

"Are you ok my baby?"

"Of course, I am, why wouldn't I be, silly? The man I love has just made love to me after taking me to orgasm heaven. We have had a naughty role play and my man has cum all over me!" she replied

"I just had to check. I have really enjoyed what we have just done but it could only work if I can do it with you." was my response.

After a few minutes of exchanging soft kisses and gentle caresses we separated ourselves and Lizzy undid the body chain while I stripped off my mask and polo neck. I watched in the dim light as Lizzy kicked off her shoes and started to roll down the first of her stockings.

"Do you have any idea of how sexy you look doing that?" I said aloud "You wear stockings so well and those legs of yours were made for them, I just can help finding it such a turn on." I continued.