Role Play Heals Broken Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbsavage
bbsavage
29 Followers

"Oh fuuuck," I moaned. His hand began kneading my other nipple, tugging and twisting but not too hard. He kept it up, varying his pace, teasing me with his tongue, teeth, and fingers.

Then he switched sides and I thought I might cum just from breastplay, which had never happened to me before.

He looked up at me, "Jesus, Mary, your tits are fantastic. These nipples are driving me crazy."

I glanced at his crotch as he stood up and I could see a raging erection straining against his fly. As his lips came back to my stiff nipple, I reached down and rubbed him. He moaned with my nipple in his mouth and that felt even better.

"Joe!" I panted. "That feels amazing. Whatever you're doing, please don't stop."

His eyes locked on mine as he worked his mouth around my tight nipples, playing his tongue over the stiff little nub. I could see a smile in his eyes as he varied his pace, teasing me, toying with me. He squeezed the opposite breast tightly and pulled off of me to whisper, "You taste so fucking good, baby. You like how I play with these tits, don't you?" and he latched back on, moaning softly. I tried to rub him harder, but couldn't get a good angle on his straining bulge.

My breath was shallow as I panted at him, "yes, yes, yes, mmmm."

He gave me one more lick and pulled off completely, but kept his hands on each full tit. Kneading me slowly, he watched me writhe in front of him, my eyes half closed with lusty neediness.

"You're so responsive, Little Miss Mary," he teased me.

"You're so fucking good at this, Big Man Mister Joe," I tried to tease back.

I saw his eyes flash with pleasure.

"Was that stupid boyfriend no good at playing with these yummy tits?"

I felt a little weird talking about Colin while my boobs were literally on display and at Joe's mercy, but I said, "He wasn't very good at it. He never seemed to use enough pressure. Just kind of flick the nipples with his tongue and that's it."

"Mmmm," Joe purred. "So you like it when I suck them like this?" and he drew my right nipple deep into his mouth, drawing it into him like a hoover and continuing to knead the other one. I threw my head back and moaned deeply.

"Yessssss."

He released me, "and this?" he asked as he quickly switched from one to the other.

"Unnnnggghhhh." My head remained thrown back, my eyes closed as I absorbed the pleasure.

Abruptly, he stood up, leaving me on the bed. He started unbuckling his belt. Slowly. With his eyes locked on mine, which were trying to hold his gaze, but were awfully tempted by what he was doing below the waist.

"Mary, I'm going to be honest. I haven't felt this excited with a woman in a long time. Do you feel this too?"

I nodded eagerly, "I do, Joe. It's incredible!"

"Yes, it is, Mary. It's incredible. And I feel like we have this connection. Like we've known each other for years and years."

I laughed, feeling carefree and thrilled, "I know!"

His eyes smoldered as he said to me, "Do you want to play with me, Mary?"

My curiosity was piqued and I tried to smolder back, though I'm not sure how successful I was. "Play how? Like... role play?"

He slowly nodded and pulled his belt through the loops and dropped it on the bed next to me. He held my gaze as he popped the button on the top of his jeans. "Did it turn you on that the hotel clerk thought you were my daughter?"

I gaped at him, "Umm... What do you mean?"

He smirked, "you know what I mean, little girl." I felt my pussy pulse when his deep sexy voice called me, "little girl."

I could feel myself blushing and I knew that the tips of my ears all the way down to my exposed chest had turned pink with embarrassment. He raised an eyebrow at me and kept looking at me with amused expectation.

"Well?" he asked.

"Um," I stammered. "Well... yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so?" he asked, indulging me and my cowardice.

I took a deep breath and let it out shakily.

"I mean. Yes. It did. It surprised me that it did, but it did." I tried to bravely maintain eye contact but couldn't do it and had dropped my gaze to my fingers restlessly tapping at the bed covers.

I felt his finger under my chin, lifting it until he could meet my eyes. I caught my breath at the dark lust I saw in his stare.

"It surprised you?" he asked softly.

I nodded, "Yeah. I never thought that... that would be sexy to me."

That sexy smirk just deepened. "That?" he asked, teasingly.

"Yeah," I tried. "You know. The whole... daddy thing?"

"You never thought having a Daddy could be sexy? A big strong Daddy to take care of his special little princess? To give her nice touches and make her feel good? To help her know how to make her Daddy feel good too?" his fingers gently traced across my swelling boobs as he teased me with his words.

"Mmmm," my eyes fluttered closed for a moment. "Right. I just... Never... thought about it before, I guess." But my mind was zipping with thoughts of it now, overwhelmed with the sexy images of surrendering myself to this big strong stranger who had made me feel more alive in the past couple hours than I had in months, if I was being honest with myself.

"And what do you think now?" he whispered, peppering my neck with gentle kisses as he kept teasing my decolletage.

I forced myself to open my eyes and look at him. Despite his wandering lips and fingers, his eyes were trained on my face, watching my every reaction to his teasing. I felt so many things in that moment: my skin felt alive with sensation, I felt physically and emotionally exhilarated, I felt a longing and anticipation, I felt unbelievably turned on. I was shocked to realize I felt relief. Relief that this hot, sexy man wanted to step in and take care of me, to see to my needs and put me first. I willed away the welling tears and told him, "I think you're the sexiest Daddy I've ever seen, and I feel like a lucky little girl to have you."

He smiled broadly and softly stroked my hair. "Good girl." My heart soared and my clit throbbed. "Do you want to be Daddy's good little girl, Miss Mary?"

I licked my lips eagerly, "yes."

His gaze turned stern quickly, "yes what?"

Oh! "Um, yes please, Daddy?"

"Mmm," he praised. "That's right my little slut princess. You can't forget your manners." I felt myself get even wetter when he called me slut princess, and beamed up at him, soaking up the praise like a sponge. Who knew I liked being called names like that?

He kept stroking my hair, almost like petting a cat, and I resisted the urge to stretch and purr for him. "Now," he started softly. "Daddy made his little girl feel good and sexy by sucking on her yummy titties. Does Little Miss Mary want to make her Daddy feel good?"

I eyed his unbuttoned pants and the straining bulge below and licked my lips again. "Yes please, Daddy."

"Good girl," he praised again, and slowly lowered his zipper and opened the jeans, pushing them down. "Do you see how hard you have made Daddy's big cock?"

My eyes bugged as I finally saw the full size of him. His cock had to be nine inches long, thick and veiny with full heavy balls hanging below. The dark curly hairs at the base were well groomed. The head of it was broad and glistening with a couple little pearls of precum.

"Daddy, you're so big!"

He chuckled, "Yes, princess, I know." His eyes twinkled a little, signalling to me he was probably going to push this little game of ours a little further. "Have you ever seen a cock, princess?"

I bit my lip as I thought about the question. Is it weird to keep going down this path? To play it up like this? Maybe, but it felt so sexy. I decided to just keep going with it.

"No, Daddy. I never saw one of those before."

"It's a cock, baby. Can you say that word?"

I tried to play embarrassed, like a good girl, but must admit I got a charge out of saying, "Cock!"

"Good girl," he cooed. "Daddy's cock is hard because he loves watching his sexy little slut princess and sucking her yummy titties. It makes him excited. Can you give Daddy's cock some sweet little kisses?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said in my best Good Girl voice and leaned in to kiss that hard throbbing rod. I kissed it sweetly at first, just gently placing closed-mouth kisses on the head and down the length.

"What a good girl," he panted, his voice tight. "Now try to lick it like a lollipop."

I grinned at him mischievously. "Like this, Daddy?" and fell to my knees in front of him, running my tongue up the length of him from balls to tip.

"Ooohhhh, yes princess. Just like that."

I did it again, this time letting my tongue linger on the head, swirling it around.

"Yes," he bit out. "Just like that."

So I did it again. I felt his fingers grip my hair.

"What a good little girl you are for your Daddy," he praised. "Now I want you to stick it in your sweet mouth, babygirl." And, like a good girl, I did, sucking gently on the head.

"Look up at me, baby," he said sharply, and my eyes flew to meet his as I played my tongue across his slit. "You like how Daddy tastes, little princess?"

I moaned my agreement and nodded, but his fingers closed tighter in my hair and held my head still.

"Uh uh uh," he tsked. "Hold still for Daddy. Daddy wants to teach his special little slut princess something. Would you like that, honey?"

"Mm-hmmm" I mumbled around that thick delicious cockhead.

"Good girl," he cooed. "I'm gonna teach you to take Daddy's cock down your throat, just like a yummy popsicle. Now start by moving as much of it into your mouth as you can." He gently pushed his length further into my mouth, causing my lips to widen around his thickness. My eyes widened too as I realized just how big he was. I was probably showing signs of panic because Joe was quick to soothe me.

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy won't hurt you. He just wants to teach you how to make him feel good, just like he made you feel. You want Daddy to feel good, don't you little girl?"

I let him fall from my mouth as I whispered, "Yes Daddy."

"So let's get him back in your mouth. That's it, take that cock into your mouth, get him nice and wet." I thought it was so hot that he was calling his cock 'him.' I let my saliva build up in my mouth and tried to coat his length as best I could as he slid a few inches in and out. "Good little slut princess," he said encouragingly. "A little more..."

I felt his fingers grip my hair even tighter and the little bite of pain kept me anchored in the moment and he slid a couple more inches in and I felt him hit the back of my throat, despite there clearly still being another three or four to go. He slid mostly out again and let me breathe a little. I felt my mouth water, thinking about what would be coming next.

"Now breathe through your nose and let your throat relax," he guided, his voice tight with tension and excitement. I concentrated on following his directions, my brow furrowing with the effort of not gagging or biting down on him. I opened my throat, my eyes fixed on his, my lips strained around his monster cock. I felt his balls hit my chin as he slid all the way in, sliding down into my throat. I was ecstatic! I did it!

My eyes must have shown him my joy at my accomplishment because he said, "That's right my little slut princess, you did it! You took Daddy's big cock all the way. Does it taste good? Do you like being Daddy's sexy little deepthroater?"

"Mmmmmmm" was all I could say before he started fucking my throat faster, pulling out and sliding back in, his hand holding my head immobile. I started drooling around him, moaning with happiness as he used my face and throat for his pleasure.

His words punctuated each inward thrust, "You. Are. Such. A. Fucking. Sexy. Slut. Princess." He held himself all the way in my throat and I breathed deeply through my nose. He watched me for a long beat before pulling all the way out and heaping more praise on me. His big hands stroked my hair now, soothing me as I caught my breath.

"That was so good, baby. So so good. I think you might be ready to learn a couple more tricks. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, Daddy," I said, somewhere between shy and eager.

"Well let's get your jeans off then, babygirl." And his hands deftly unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid my pants down my legs. I remembered in a flash my sexy panties - black lace boyshorts - that went with my sexy bra and was grateful I had wanted the confidence boost. I just knew Daddy would like them.

"Ooohhh, good girl. Look at these sexy black panties." He breathed deeply just in front of my tingling pussy. "And look at this big wet spot, slut princess. Is Daddy's little girl turned on and wet for him? Does your princess spot need some attention?"

"Yes please, Daddy," my good girl voice pleaded. "Could Daddy please touch my special princess spot?"

"With pleasure, babygirl." And he darted his tongue out and licked the damp patch on the front of my panties, which was right over my pulsing little clit. It felt so good I momentarily lost the thread of our little role play.

"Fuck!" I fell back with the heady excitement of it.

Immediately, the tongue and hot breath disappeared and I heard him growl, "What did you say little girl?"

Blinking, I remembered myself. "Um. I'm sorry Daddy. I know that's a bad word."

His eyes twinkled again and I knew we were taking this to another level.

"That's right, Mary. That's a Daddy word and not appropriate for good little girls to use."

I tried to look properly chastened. "I'm sorry Daddy."

He shook his head as if deeply disappointed, though his eyes glowed with mischief and anticipation. "I'm afraid sorry isn't good enough, babygirl. That's a really bad word and I wouldn't be doing my job as your Daddy if I didn't punish you, to make sure you don't make that kind of mistake again."

I felt my breath stall in my chest. "Punish me?"

"That's right, honey. Punish. I think you need a good old fashioned spanking to help you learn your lesson."

I didn't move a muscle as I processed that, watching him. He met my stillness with his own air of haughty authority. I couldn't wait to see where this was going. I was quickly forgetting all the disappointments my now-ex had left me with, but I remembered a time when he had tried to spank me during sex and it was kind of fun.

Turning on my meek little girl voice again, I said, "Okay Daddy," and let him pull me up. He smoothly sat down next to me and pulled me across his lap. He gently pulled my panties down so that my bare ass was presented to him. I felt one forearm across my shoulder blades, planting me in place, as his other hand started rubbing circles on one ass cheek, then the other.

"Babygirl," he began. "I want you to remember this the next time you're tempted to use a word meant for grown ups like Daddy, okay?"

"Okay Daddy," I said a bit breathlessly.

"I'm going to give you ten swats, princess," he was still slowly and gently rubbing me. "And you're going to count them for me."

"Yes Daddy," I responded dutifully.

Suddenly the soft gentle caresses were gone and I felt a swift smack and sharp sting.

"Ouch!" I yipped, squirming on his lap.

"Be still," he snapped. "And you're supposed to be counting. Let's start again."

Wisely, I bit my tongue and refrained from saying anything else, suddenly aware that this might not go the way I had thought it would.

His slap came again quickly and I breathed out "one."

"Good good girl," he murmured as he rubbed over the spot he'd spanked, and it felt pretty good again. The next swat was on the other cheek and I was ready for it.

"Two!"

He kept it up, rubbing, teasing, and smacking my ass, all the way up to ten. By the time he was finished, I felt like if he didn't fuck me I was going to explode. My pussy felt empty and desperate, eager to be filled by that thick deliciousness he had fucked my throat with earlier. I squeezed my thighs together.

"Is something wrong, slut princess?" Daddy asked teasingly.

"Umm... Daddy, I feel empty."

"Empty where, babygirl?"

"Uh, well... inside my special princess spot."

I felt him slide the panties all the way off, no longer keeping them pinned at the top of my thighs.

"Spread your legs for Daddy, baby. Show him."

I climbed off his lap and laid back, then did as directed, spreading my legs to show him my smooth pink pussy, wet and throbbing with need.

"Oh i see," he said patiently. "Your special princess spot needs to be filled up, doesn't it sweetie?"

"I think so Daddy," I panted, trying so hard to remember not to cuss again, not to just scream at him to fuck me. "What do you think I should put in there, Daddy?"

His voice dropped to a hoarse and sexy whisper. "Daddy will take care of it, princess, don't you worry." And he slipped one long thick finger inside me.

"Ohhhhhh fu --" I cut myself off. "Oh Daddy, that feels super good."

"Yeah, princess? Daddy's little girl likes his finger?" He pulled it almost out then back in again quickly, rubbing against that magic spot deep inside. "What about..." he drew the finger out again, "two fingers?" and suddenly he had shoved two fingers in me.

"YES DADDY!" I exclaimed. He held the fingers there for a moment, gently scissoring them inside me but not drawing out again.

"Oh fuck, princess, your hot little cunt is so tight."

I tried to tease, "Daddy said two bad words!"

His eyes stayed trained on my leaking and throbbing pussy, "That's right babygirl. Daddy's a man and men can say naughty words. But good little slut princesses need to talk like ladies, okay?" He drew his fingers back as he gave me my little lecture, and as soon as I promised, "Yes Daddy," he had added a third finger to his delicious assault.

I grunted with pleasure and the effort of not begging. He kept fingering me, watching my pussy and thighs grow wetter. Suddenly he leaned forward and attached his lips to my clit, which was peeking out. He suckled my throbbing little button as he shoved three fingers in and out of me and I felt the orgasm building like a pot about to boil over.

"Daddy, I... I..."

"Is Daddy's precious little slut princess going to cum for him? Cum for Daddy, babygirl. Let me taste that yummy pussy juice from deep inside you."

And just like that, I exploded for him. My whole body shook with the earth-shattering orgasm and I felt pleasure roll through my core and my limbs like radiating heat. He kept up the pressure on my clit and held his three fingers deep inside me as the orgasm pulsed on. Finally he withdrew and sucked his fingers clean as he watched me heaving and panting, suddenly very relaxed.

"That was," I started, not sure what I could say.

"That was amazing," he finished softly. "You are amazing, Mary. Such a sexy sweet princess." He winked at me, watching me.

After I'd caught my breath again, I asked, "Is it Daddy's turn again?"

His eyes flashed with desire and he nodded, though he seemed to be on the edge of control, "Oh yes, my little slut princess. Daddy's turn."

Before I could catch up, he had grabbed me by the ankles, flipped me on my stomach, and grabbed my hair again. He pulled me back onto my hands and knees and said, "Daddy is going to fuck this hot tight little pussy, babygirl. Are you ready for Daddy's cock in your special princess fuckhole?"

"Oh God, yes please Daddy!" I all but screamed at him.

And he slammed that thick delicious monster cock all the way home in my dripping wet pussy. Again, he held still once he had bottomed out inside me, feeling my walls pulse around him. I loved how big he was, how thick and long. He was hitting all the right spots and he had hardly moved. His hand still on my hair, he leaned in across my back so his body draped mine.

He whispered roughly against my ear, "Daddy is going to fuck his little slut princess nice and hard, babygirl. Get ready."

bbsavage
bbsavage
29 Followers