Role-play with the Andersons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,252 Followers

Her hands grasped her husband's head and continued pressing him down there even as she uttered a high shriek that announced her cumming. Cathy too had hers less than a minute afterwards. Father and son then came up the bed and offered both women their cock to suck on. The women did just that with relish. Myra started first with her husband's sagging balls, cupping them one by one in her mouth and then holding his shaft upright so as to dig her tongue underneath. This never failed to excite her husband. Josh on the other hand was getting a mouthful from his sis. He jerked his hips forward for her to get as much deep-throating of him she could manage. Afterwards the men then switched places and Josh went to be with Myra while Elliot came over to crouch between his daughter's open legs; it was about time for the main event to commence.

"Well, what're you waiting for, bitch!" said Myra to her boy. "You going to stick that prick of yours in me, or do you wanna wait for a whistle?"

The whistle had long already blasted off in Josh's head and he replied: "No way, ma'am," and with his cock in his hand, pressed its head through the velvet entrance of his mom's wetness.

Myra gave a muttered gasp as she felt her hole being plugged by her loving son's cock -- Oh, how nice it truly felt, she thought to herself as she held her legs up to give him better position. Josh took control from then one, holding down his mom's thighs, he thrust his cock as hard and as deep as he could, making both of them jump. Myra felt the impact of his cock deep in her womb and further beyond.

"Yeeoooowww!" she screamed out and her eyes flew wide open as her body writhed under him. "OHH SHIT! OHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU DIRTY-ASS BITCH!"

Josh leaned forward, grunting like a stampeding bull as he went on pounding his mom's twat as hard as he could. Myra's hands grasped his ass, urging him to feed her more with his cock. She always got a rush whenever he fucked her harder, and not once had he ever been a disappoint. Sweat dropped from his face and landed on her breasts. He reached his arms under her back and raised her up from the bed. His arm muscles stood out as he fell on his back, taking his mom along. His cock made a 'pop' sound as it slipped out of her cunt. Myra reached between her legs for it and once again introduced it back inside her as now she began riding him relentlessly.

Elliot too had been fucking his daughter while she rested on her back, but soon made himself stop as this position usually made him cum early. Cathy turned to be on her elbows and knees, giving him a view of her lovely teenaged round ass. Such an unblemished ass it was, he smiled to himself as he came forward and plugged her pussy with his seven-inch pounder. Cathy groaned from having his cock slam back and forth into her cunt, though she as well pushed her ass back at him. Elliot grunted as he felt her pussy muscles give his cock a terrific squeeze.

The bedsprings under then shook and squeaked from their fucking; the room now carried the sounds of their moans and grunts, along with their bodies slamming back at each other.

Father and son once again changed women. Josh lay on his back while Cathy straddled him while Myra came from the other side of the bed and first sucked the juice off from her husband's cock before getting down on her arms and knees for him. Elliot gazed lovingly at the sight of her cum that now coated the entrance of her pussy. He fell to his knees, held her ass cheeks wide apart and licked off her juices before standing back to his feet and giving her a taste of his cock. Myra leaned forward to suck on her son's balls while Cathy kept on bouncing on him. Josh held his sister forward to lean over him and grasped her ass cheeks and went on firing his shaft as harder and faster inside her.

Cathy screamed for him not to stop, and suddenly her body tensed up and she climaxed all over him. Josh sensed that he too was about to cum, and just when his cumming was at a hair-trigger, he pulled his shaft from under his sister's twat and grunted repeatedly as he sprayed the back of her ass with his second load of semen; Cathy involuntarily collapsed on top of him. Myra reached for his cock and popped it into her mouth, swallowing the remainder of his load. She as well couldn't hold back her own excitement from the pounding she was receiving from her husband, as hers too was building like a rocket about to explode. She reached a hand between her legs and rubbed herself, her groans becoming louder as amazingly she climaxed for the third time in the evening. Elliot reached his a couple of seconds after hers, filling her womb with his burden of sperm. He crumbled beside her on the bed; Cathy turned her mother around and licked his cum out of her.

"Damn," Josh muttered, still lying on his back. "I'm never going to sleep again."

But they all did, twenty minutes later with their arms tangled across each other's. Neither of them came awake for a long time.

12