Role Playing Ch. 09: Hypnotized

Story Info
Wife pretends to be hypnotized with another couple.
4.3k words
4.64
13k
25

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 9 HYPNOTIZED

My pretty wife, Valerie, was sitting on a bar stool in our living room with her legs spread. She was not wearing panties and was shooting a beaver at our two friends Monica and Clark. They were on the couch and had a clear view up her skirt. We were role playing again and my wife was supposed to be hypnotized. She would do anything I told her to do and not remember it afterward.

When our friends came over for dinner, I brought up the subject, saying that my wife had been hypnotized by a psychiatrist friend at a party and now I knew the signals that would send her into a trance and then bring her out of it. Of course, our friends wanted to see how it worked, so after supper, we all went into the living room for the demonstration. I made a mistake of showing everyone the signal that would send her into a trance. I would move my hands in a circle together, then clap three times, followed by snapping my fingers twice. I did it and Val got a blank look on her face. I told her to walk round the room three times and then sit on the floor. I had her act like a chicken and a few other things. The others tried to give her instructions, but I told them that she would only respond to the person who put her into the trance. Our friend Monica asked if she was given the original signal by someone else, would she respond only to them. I said that would be the case. I don't know if that's true about hypnosis, but I was making it up anyway.

Eddie and then Clark said she could be faking it. I said she was not, but they challenged me to prove it somehow.

"Make her do something she would otherwise not do." Monica suggested.

"Like what?" I asked. "People under hypnosis will only go so far. They won't do things that they would consider to be morally wrong and such. They wouldn't hurt someone or rob a bank or anything."

"Would someone hypnotized do things that are daring or risky?" Clark asked.

"I know what. Have her flash her tits." It was Monica, Val's good friend who said it. Clark chimed in supporting the idea.

Once we took this step, Val and I couldn't let them know we were faking. We had planned on being a little risky, but I could control what we did. I expected Val to show her tits and ass, but probably not much more. I thought for a moment and said, "Val, show us your tits. Lift your shirt."

Val was looking at me and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she knew we were about to be very daring. She obediently held her shirt by the hem and lifted it, grabbing her bra on the way and pulled her clothes to her neck. Her breasts were there for everyone to see. She has dark pink nipples that stand up proudly when they are aroused. She pulled her shirt back down and the audience started to clap, but I stopped them. "A loud noise may disturb the trance. Just be quiet and watch."

What was next, I wondered. I was unsure of where this was going and how daring we wanted to be.

"Have her sit on my husband's lap and rub her tits on his face. He's always wanted to see them up close." Monica said. Clark said it wasn't true, but he was not believable. Any red-blooded man would want to see my wife's wonderful tits up close.

"Val, take your shirt and bra off." I instructed.

She pulled her clothes over her head and her pretty breasts hung nicely on her chest. They heaved with her breathing and jiggled when she walked. I instructed her to hold her arms over her head so we could get a good look at her amazing breasts. Clark got his phone out to take a photo, but I told him not to.

We hadn't expected things to go this far this fast. We had fooled around with Clark and Monica in the past, but it was limited to kissing and feeling the other wife up over clothing. I had reached under Monica's bra to play with her nipples one time while she rubbed by hard dick through my pants. I had been between her legs, humping my hard-on against her crotch. My wife told me a little about what she had let Clark do and it was pretty much the same except that he had reached into her pants in the back to rub her bare ass. Now my wife was parading around half-naked in front of our friends.

"Val, go sit on Clark's lap." Was my next instruction.

My lovely wife walked deliberately to the couch where Clark and Monica were sitting. She straddled his lap.

"Rub your tits in Clark's face." I said.

Val leaned forward and moved her tits back and forth over Clark's nose. He stuck his tongue out to lick her nipples. Monica reached over and grabbed one of her breasts, fingering her nipple.

I told Val to stand up and walk over and take a seat on a stool by the bar. She was still topless.

Monica said, "I'm still not convinced. She's probably let Clark suck her tits before. I know they have gotten very friendly."

"What do you want her to do to show that she is really under the spell?" I asked.

I should have stopped before saying this. I was taking a chance, but the thrill and daring of seeing how far we would go was captivating. My wife was going along with it and I could tell she was willing and that she was aroused.

After a moment, Clark suggested, "Let's see her kiss Monica, a full-blown kiss with tongue."

Monica objected, but Clark said, "It's something neither of you would do, so let's see if she'll do it or if this is all bullshit."

I saw they were serious, so I said to my wife, "Val. Walk over and sit on Monica's lap."

She did. I went on, "Val, Kiss Monica, a deep kiss with your tongue. Kiss her like you kiss me when you want to get laid."

My wife leaned in and began to kiss Monica. At first, Monica was passive, but then she responded and we watched the two of them suck on each other's tongues. They put their arms around each other and continued to kiss with my wife moving her body around like she does when she wants to get me excited.

I decided to get more daring and said. "Val, take Monica's blouse and bra off and suck on her nipples."

My wife was going along with all of this, so I thought she should get something too and since Monica had been challenging my wife to strip, she should do it too. Monica looked at me, but Clark put his hand on her shoulder when she started to object. We watched as Val unbuttoned Monica's blouse, one button at a time. She pulled it from Monica's shoulders. Then she reached behind her and unhooked Monica's bra. When she pulled it away, I saw Monica's big tits for the first time. Monica cooperated and leaned back so my wife could suck on her tits. She licked one nipple, then the other, getting them hard.

"Val, rub your tits against Monica's." I directed.

She did, and Monica went along with it. We were treated to the sight of two topless women rubbing their tits together while kissing. I took a photo as did Clark. Finally, I directed Val to go back to the stool and sit. Monica did not bother putting her top back on. Clark had taken her blouse and bra and set them off to the side.

Then it was Monica's turn to suggest something for Valerie to do.

"Let's see her take off her panties." She said. I was shocked and I saw a bit of shock on my wife's face too. Her friend was pushing her to see how far she would go.

I told Val. "Go to the bedroom, take your panties off and bring them to me."

She slowly stood up and walked to the bedroom. It took a few minutes. I was wondering what was happening and walked back to see. My wife had to pee and had gone into the bathroom.

"How far are we going to let this go?" she asked.

"How daring do you want to be?" I asked.

She had a wicked smile on her face, "I'll do whatever you ask me to do."

We walked back into the room and I explained that Val had needed to pee.

I said, "I'm going to bring her out of her trance for a few minutes to see her reaction before we do anything else. We've maybe gone too far. I don't intend to have my wife give you all a strip show."

I whispered something in her ear and clapped my hands twice and she got a look on her face like she had awakened from sleeping. She looked around the room, then realized she was topless.

She put her hands over her breasts and almost shouted at me, "What did you make me do? Where's my top?" She was clearly angry. "You bastard, you made me strip in front of our friends? Where are my panties?"

I said, "They didn't believe that you were hypnotized so I asked them to suggest things. They didn't think you would get your tits out."

She was flustered. "What else did you make me do?"

Clark held up his phone with a photo of my wife sitting on Monica's lap rubbing their tits together. Val had to walk across to look at it and was covering her breasts while walking.

Clark commented, "Val, why are you covering your tits? We all had a good look at them."

My wife didn't know how to respond, but she acted like she was livid when she saw the photos of she and Monica topless. Monica had put her blouse back on, without the bra. She still looked hot with her tits jiggling inside her blouse. "Monica, what is up with this?"

Monica meekly said, "I thought you were faking it and Clark wanted to see how far you would go."

My wife said, "But you weren't hypnotized and you got your tits out anyway."

Monica said, "You don't remember sitting on my lap topless, and sticking your tongue in my mouth while rubbing your nipples all over me?"

Val's mouth gaped open. She looked around the room. "You all are assholes. You took advantage of me and my asshole husband made me do things I would never do on my own."

I asked her, "Do you remember rubbing your tits in Clark's face?"

Val was incredulous (she was really doing a good acting job). "Why don't all of you strip and I'll watch you?"

Eddie pointed out, "Monica stripped off as much as you did."

Val had seemingly forgotten that she was topless and was moving her hands to gesture while she talked. He tits wiggled every time she moved. Her little nipples were still standing out.

She seemed to realize that she was naked under her skirt. "Where is my underwear?" She asked.

I held up her panties. "Monica asked that we see your pussy."

My wife looked at Monica. "What? Is that true?"

Monica said, "Like I said, I thought you were faking."

Val said, "Were you going to get naked too. Were we going to rub our pussies together like we did with our tits?"

Clark said, "I'd vote for that." Val glared at him.

I gave my wife her blouse which she put on. she sat on the stool and I went to get her a drink. I thought we had done enough for one evening.

That's when things went out of control. Clark, who had watched me give Val the signal to put her in a trance repeated the gestures. My wife had a choice of acting like he had put her in a trance, or be found out. I was out of the room when it happened, so Val had to decide whether to go along with Clark or not. When she didn't react, Clark said "See she's faking it."

Monica told Eddie to "Repeat the gestures. You had it right."

Clark did the moves with his hands and Val got the dazed look on her face. She was having fun and decided to keep the façade going. When I came back in, I realized what had happened. I whispered in her ear and clapped, the signal to bring her out of it, but she didn't react.

"She's under my control." Clark reminded me. "You said she would only respond to the one who had put her in the trance." Uh-oh.

"Val. Sit on your stool." Clark said. My wife did.

"Val, spread your legs and show us your pussy." Eddie told her.

Without panties, my wife widened the gap between her knees. She was aimed toward the couch where Clark and Monica were sitting. I was sitting on another stool beside her, so I couldn't see, but Clark was nice enough to take a photo for me. I had forgotten about the no photos rule.

"Val, take your top off again." Was his next command.

I was watching intently as my wife put on a show for our friends. While we were still role playing, we had ceded control to our friend Clark. My wife could've stopped and I could have found an excuse to end the charade, but we both decided to let it continue and see where things went.

Clark said, "Val, walk over and lift your skirt so we can see your pussy."

She did it. She stood in front of Clark and lifted the hem of her skirt and showed her furry bush and her slit to Clark.

Monica jabbed her husband in the arm, but said nothing. She was interested to see how far my wife was willing to go.

"Val, move over and straddle Monica's lap." She did, spreading her legs to the outside of Monica's.

Clark gave her another instruction, "Val, sit on Monica and let Monica finger your pussy."

Monica looked up surprised and shook her head.

Clark said, "Go ahead and do it or I will."

Monica moved her hand to between my wife's legs. We could not see what she was doing, but it was obvious that Monica was putting her fingers on my wife's cunt. My wife began to react.

Clark said, "Val, it's okay to cum."

She was looking into Monica's eyes as Monica was using two hands to play with my wife's sex. Soon, she sighed and her body movements made it clear that she was coming. Things had gone further than I had anticipated, but I was enjoying it. Val was too. I wondered what was next.

"Val, stand up and take off your skirt and your shoes and socks."

My wife stood up and kicked off her shoes. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She lifted her one leg to reach the sock on her foot. I had a good view of her pussy when she did that. She repeated with the other sock. She stood in our living room, completely naked. Everyone one of us took photos with our phones. My pretty wife stood there with no expression on her face until Clark told her to lift her arms over her head to lift her tits up and to smile. He had her turn toward each of us to allow for some great photos. I knew my wife was both embarrassed and turned-on, standing in front of our friends bare naked. She could've stopped at any time, but she would have had to admit that it was all an act, which would be even more embarrassing. I wondered, though, if our guests suspected that we were faking.

Monica said, "I wonder if she would go outside naked."

Clark took my naked wife by the arm and led to the front door of our house. He opened the door. My wife stood there with a stoic look on her face, although at times she had to keep from laughing.

"Val, walk out the front door and walk around to the back of the house. Wave to any of the neighbors who see you." Clark sent her outside.

Val walked out into the cold night air. It was fall and the temperature was in the 50's. Her nipples were already hard, but the cold air added even more stimulus. While she was outside, Clark whispered to me, "How far can I take this?"

I said, "Nobody fucks her." I hadn't thought about whether oral sex was okay.

He said, "I wasn't thinking about that, but now that you mention it."

We were refreshing our drinks and going to the bathroom while my wife was outside, so we were late getting to the back door to let her back in. She came to the glass door from the patio into our game room and stood there cold and naked. Monica noticed her and quickly went to the door to let her in. Val was freezing. She had goosebumps all over and was shivering.

Clark said to Monica, "Get a blanket and warm her up." I went to get a cup of hot tea for my frigid wife. Monica put the blanket around my wife's shoulders and walked her to the couch.

Clark continued with instructions, but this time to Monica. "Monica, take off your blouse and get under the cover with her to get her warm." For some reason, Monica complied. She took off her blouse and she laid beside Val on the couch, embracing her under the small blanket. This was getting good. Their four tits were mashed together and their legs were intertwined. Monica had her thigh pressed against my wife's crotch. Monica was just as hot looking as my wife, so seeing the two of them together was unforgettable.

Soon, they were kissing. Clark had moved off the couch and was sitting beside me. My wife and her friend Monica were making love to each other, kissing and fondling each other. Monica was sucking on my wife's tits and had her leg between Val's to put pressure on her pussy.

"Val, Strip off Monica's pants." Eddie directed.

My dear wife did not hesitate. She moved down and unbuttoned Monica's slacks and pulled them off. Monica wasn't wearing much in the way of underwear. She had a thong that exposed her bare ass and barely covered her pussy.

"Val, take her panties off and eat Monica's pussy." He was pushing the limits.

My wife had never been with a woman, so far as I knew. She complied with Eddie's direction. She was much too enthusiastic for someone who was supposed to be in a trance, but the rest of us didn't care. Our attention was fixed on the two women. My wife had her face in Monica's crotch and was eating her pussy. Monica was going along with it. She had her legs spread open and was holding Val's head in her crotch. Valerie was eagerly lapping at her friend's cunt, with us men watching. It was really a hot scene.

"Val, turn around and put your pussy on Monica's face while you eat her."

My wife did it. He stepped up and straddled Monica so her friend's face was between her legs in a sixty-nine position.

"Monica, eat Val's pussy." Eddie said.

Monica laughed and said, "I'm not hypnotized, you fool." Still, she ate my wife's pussy.

She kept at it. Clark was the first one to get his cock out. He had a hard on, as did I. He was rubbing his dick, watching his wife face fucking her friend. I got my cock out too.

Monica looked at her husband and said, "Clark, see if she will suck your cock." Clark passed along the instruction.

Monica was smothered by my wife's cunt. Clark stuck his cock in front of my wife's face. She gave me a sideways glance and took his prick in her mouth. We were far beyond what I had contemplated in the role play, but I wasn't about to stop it. My wife was giving Clark a full-fledged, deep-throat blow-job. She is particularly talented at sucking cocks. Clark was the beneficiary. My wife was really into it. She was bobbing her head and humped her hips on Monica's face. She was getting done by a husband-wife team. Seeing his wife sucking Val's cunt added to Clark's excitement. He started to come and held my wife's head so she would have to swallow his deposit. When he pulled his cock out, it flopped down and a trickle of semen dripped out of my wife's mouth.

"Your turn." Clark said to me.

"Why not." I thought. I walked over and presented my cock not to my wife's mouth but to Monica's. Clark started to correct me, but Monica had already moved my wife's legs off her head and shoulders and leaned over toward me, offering her mouth for my cock. Sticking my cock in Monica's mouth was on my bucket list and I took advantage. She took my cock into her throat. She did a thing where she flicked her tongue on the underside of my prick. It felt really good. She couldn't deep throat like my wife, but I got enough of my prick into her warm mouth to bring me to the brink of coming.

Clark said, "My wife does it and she's not even hypnotized."

Maybe I should've objected, but I was feeling so good in Monica's mouth and how could I object to someone mouth-fucking my wife when I was doing the same to another guy's wife. My wife sucked Clark's cock into her throat. She took the whole thing. He had obviously never had such a good blow-job. He unloaded a blast of semen into her throat and mouth. He pulled out and his final spurts hit her face. I went over the edge myself, watching another man coming on my wife's face. Not all women like to swallow, of course, and my wife seldom does. Seeing her with white globs on her nose was more than enough for me to erupt into Monica's pretty mouth. Monica swallowed too. She let some drip out of her mouth. That's part of the technique, to let the guy see his come dripping out of a woman's mouth.

12