Role Playing Ch. 13: Playing Doctor

Story Info
Some unusual physical exams for wife.
3.7k words
4.68
8.4k
9

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAY 13, DOCTOR

This role-playing adventure with my wife took some effort and the help of others to set up. I got to play doctor.

I have known Dr. Alan Jensen for some time. He is in a civic organization that I belong too. We've sat together during lunch meetings a few times. I helped him with some investment advice which worked out well for him and I had gone to see him a couple of times for a physical and when I twisted my knee.

We were talking at lunch with a few other guys at our table and got to the subject of what he does and what he sees as a doctor. Another guy was asking him about seeing women naked and whether it ever got him aroused. He said he had learned to control himself and the conversation went on. Another guy said he used to play doctor with one of his girlfriends which generated some laughter. He said many men had the fantasy of playing doctor.

That's when I asked him, "Have you ever let anyone use your office to play doctor?"

He asked what I meant and I said that someone might want to play doctor using his offices. He smiled and asked if I was serious. I said I was.

We continued to conversation with just the two of us after lunch. I made a proposal that he let me use his office to do a role-play with my wife. He hadn't met my wife, so I showed him a photo of her. He said she was quite attractive and that I was a lucky guy.

He asked, "How would you do the role-playing thing?"

I said, "I'd have to plan it out, but I'd get her in for a physical or something and get her alone in an exam room."

He laughed and said, "I could do that for you." He paused and asked "What would be in it for me?"

"What did you have in mind?"

He suggested, "I could examine her too before leaving her with you alone."

I carefully said, "That might be possible, within boundaries."

He replied, "Of course, I'd give her a real physical with a close exam and leave the OB/GYN stuff to you."

I said, "Okay. We could do that."

He said, "We'd need to involve my nurse Betsy to make it real."

"Can you trust her?"

"Of course, she's my wife. She might like to get involved in the physical too." He answered.

We spoke a little more and set it up. I would tell my wife that I wanted her to get a physical and that Dr. Jensen could do it the next week. I didn't tell my wife that it was a role-play. I would surprise her.

Now, one of the things us husbands have to accept is the wife stripping and getting probed and fondled by doctors and nurses. It's all supposed to be professional medical stuff, but still, it's erotic to think of some guy looking at your wife's assets, putting his hands on her tits and then someone looking up inside her vagina, even if it's a woman doing it. Here was a chance for me to participate in the process and get a better idea of what went on and to role-play some of my deviant ideas.

The next week, my wife went, by herself, to the appointment and was sitting in the waiting room. It was near the end of the day and she was the last patient to check in. I had arranged everything with my insurance so the check-in went smoothly. I was waiting back in the doctor's offices.

Betsy came out and called her to come back to the offices. She directed her to one of the exam rooms. Betsy told my wife that she was a new nurse, just learning the protocols and procedures and asked for her patience.

"Undress and put one of the gowns on." She told my wife.

"Undress all the way?" she asked.

"Yes please, it's necessary for parts of your physical exam."

Nurse Betsy stood there and watched my wife undress. "I'll hang up your clothes." she offered.

My wife was uncomfortable stripping in front of someone else, but since it was an inexperienced nurse and they were in a doctor's office, she didn't object. The exhibitionist gene in my wife was activated as well.

Betsy watched closely as my wife took off her blouse, then her bra. She wasn't shy about letting Betsy see her breasts. Her nipples were hard, demonstrating her arousal. Betsy took the garments and hung them in a closet. She watched my wife pull down her pants and remove her shoes. She was left with her panties and socks and thought that was far enough, but Betsy told her to take those off too. My wife didn't turn away, but faced Betsy when she pulled her panties down her legs and removed them and her socks. She stood there naked, in front of a woman she had never met before. She has a nice, dense patch of pubic hair and a full pair of breasts. Betsy took her time getting one of those hospital gowns that tie in the back. She helped my wife put it on by tying the bows, leaving the bottom one loose. My wife was barely covered with her legs and her ass crack visible from behind.

Betsy led my wife out into the open area and had her get on the scale. "The doctor likes to have actual weight, without any clothes on."

While my wife stood there, another patient came out of an exam room; his appointment was finished. He took his time and got a good look at my wife's ass when Betsy untied the bottom bow on the hospital gown without my wife knowing it. Her ass was fully exposed along with her legs and her lower back. Betsy led my wife back into the exam room, ending the show for the leering patient.

In the exam room, Betsy took her temperature and blood pressure. She pulled the gown away from my wife's body as she put the electrodes on her chest and sides for an EKG. With the gown off of her shoulders, it was left draped over her waist, covering her pussy but not much more. Betsy carefully put the electrodes all over my wife's chest and sides, then ran the EKG with my wife laying nearly naked on the exam table. She didn't bother to cover my wife's bare chest during the EKG. My wife didn't want to move and disturb the test, so she laid there with her breasts exposed to the cool air. When the test was completed, my wife sat up, pulling the gown back to her shoulders to cover herself.

Then, Dr. Jensen came in and introduced himself. He put his stethoscope on her back and had her breathe. Then her pulled the gown off my wife's shoulders and let it fall to her waist while he put the stethoscope on her chest to hear her breathing. I think her heart was pumping a little faster with this handsome young doctor seeing her bare chest. He moved the stethoscope around her naked chest. My wife's nipples were hard and she was getting more aroused.

Then, the doctor did a breast exam, starting with the left breast. He held it in his hand and pressed against it with his fingers. His hand was covering her nipple while he did it.

Jensen asked, "Would you mind if my new nurse also did an exam, I'm trying to teach her how to do it." It was a good line. Personally, I didn't need much training to learn how to exam a breast, but my wife agreed to let Betsy have a feel.

Betsy carefully held my wife's breast and massaged it with her hand and her fingers while Jensen instructed her to feel different parts. Then they both leaned closer while the doctor showed the nurse what a healthy nipple and areola looked and felt like.

When they moved to the other breast, my wife's pussy was getting wet. She was embarrassed and hoped they didn't notice. They repeated the examination with her other breast. By the time they were done, my wife was really turned-on. She had never gotten so aroused during an exam. She had secretly enjoyed having doctors and nurses see her naked and touch her in the past, but this was different. They were paying no attention to privacy and freely exposed her body.

Then Jensen asked my wife to lie back on the table. "I'm going to examine your skin for any sign of melanoma or pre-melanoma. We use a special UV light that may harm your eyes, so I'd like you to wear this blindfold."

My wife agreed and put on one of those black blindfolds that some people use when sleeping. With the blindfold on, Betsy opened the door and I walked in. I had been listening from the next room. Jensen turned on an overhead heat lamp for effect.

My wife asked, "Did someone else come in the room?"

Jensen said, "Yes, it's just my intern, Doctor Jawalapringa. He's going to observe the skin exam and then he'll do your pelvic examination."

"I didn't know I was going to get a pelvic exam. I recently had one."

Jensen said, "It's part of the physical. We can't leave any of the tests out for liability reasons."

My wife laid back and Jensen pulled her arms over her head. He leaned in and ran his hands over my wife's skin and looked closely at her body as he did so, acting like he was feeling for abnormalities. He looked at one arm, then the other. He touched her face and ran his fingers through her hair. With her arms over her head, her breasts were marvelously exposed. I took a photo. Jensen touched her sensitive arm-pits, which tickled, making my wife wiggle around. Her breasts jiggled. With the blindfold on, my wife's sensations were heightened and she could feel every finger that moved over her. Then Jensen was touching her tits, gently lifting them and moving them so he could see every inch of her. He continued down her stomach. She shivered when he rubbed his fingers over her stomach and moved lower. He removed the gown, which was covering her waist, and dropped it on the floor. He continued his examination, running his fingers through her pubic hair. He turned her on her side to look at her ass. She rolled onto her stomach.

"This will go faster if my nurse and intern assist and it will be good training for them." Jensen said.

Betsy and I moved in. Betsy began with my wife's feet. Lifting each foot and rubbing between the toes and the sole of her foot. I looked at the back of her neck and ran my fingers through her hair. They I looked at her shoulders. With three sets of hands roaming over her, my wife shuddered, trying to prevent an orgasm.

Jensen's hands roamed over her back while Betsy moved up her legs. I had a hard-on and so did Jensen. Betsy spread my wife's ass cheeks and touched her tight little asshole. My wife lifted her hips, hoping someone would touch her pussy, but that was yet to come. Betsy was exploring her crotch, rubbed her fingers over my wife's most sensitive anatomy.

She was rolled back onto her back and I stepped back to watch Jensen and Betsy moving their hands and caressing my wife's naked body. She was flushed and aroused. Her nipples were hard and she was having a hard time keeping her pelvis from moving. Betsy spread my wife's legs and began the exam of her thighs while Dr. Jensen moved to her pussy. He touched the hollow at the joint between her thighs and her pussy, pulling her legs wide apart.

"I've never had this type of exam before." My wife said, confused, but obviously excited.

"It's something you should have at least every year." Jensen said.

He was now pulling the delicate petals of her pussy apart, looking for marks on her labia. He lifted both of her legs over her shoulders so he could look at the space between her vagina and her asshole. Jensen and Betsy were getting very familiar with my wife's anatomy, very familiar. The wetness in her pussy was obvious as was the heat she was generating.

"I'm embarrassed that I'm getting aroused." My wife said.

"It's okay." Jansen said. "Patients often get physically excited during this part of the physical. We're medical professionals, so don't be embarrassed." He looked at me with a sly grin.

When he touched her clit, my wife tensed up and had an orgasm. She was laying on the exam table, bare naked with three of us touching her. It was unavoidable. Jensen kept his finger on her clit while she came and then pressed two fingers between her pussy lips.

We had finished the exam and I left to go into another room before they took off the blindfold and turned off the light. Betsy led my wife, who had barely covered her chest with the gown, out to another room for a chest x-ray. She walked through the central area of the office to the x-ray room. She could be seen by another patient and some of the receptionists in the outer office, but was oblivious to her exposure.

After holding her bare chest against the cold x-ray screen, Betsy led my wife to another exam room, the one with the stirrups for the pelvic exam. Betsy instructed her get up on the table and put her legs in the stirrups. Betsy waited until she was in the stirrups and covered her with a sheet. Now it was my turn.

I came into the room after Betsy left. I lifted the sheet to see my wife's cunt spread open to be examined. There was no modesty left for her.

She looked up and saw me for the first time. "You bastard. You set this whole thing up. I can't believe it."

I played my role as a doctor, speaking with an Indian accent. "It is nice to meet you, Miss Smith. I am doctor Jawalapringa. I'm a specialist in reproductive therapy. I have studied under the famous Doctor Singh in India and know of some cutting-edge techniques to improve women's health."

She laughed and said, "I have had terrible problems down there. Sometimes, the tension builds in my vagina and I can't find a way to release it."

I said, using the accent, "Well, let me take a look and see if I can help."

I put my fingers on her labia and spread them apart, exposing the deep pink flesh of my wife's inner treasure. I put two fingers inside her and felt around, milking the fluid out of the inside of her cunt.

"Does this feel better?"

"Yes, it does." She noticed, "You aren't wearing gloves. I thought that was required."

I said, "It's more for the doctor's safety. But you have a healthy vagina and I see no danger of me catching anything. I like to use my bare fingers to get a better sensation during the exam."

I pushed my fingers up inside her and put my thumb on her clit. I squeezed, moving my thumb around. I pumped my fingers in and out and with my other hand, I rubbed her breasts.

"You have to learn to let your body take control and release the tension you feel. Concentrate on the feeling in your vagina, nothing else. Feel the sensation wash over you."

She tried not to laugh and closer her eyes. I massaged her more intensely and felt the juices flow inside her. She was more and more aroused and moved closer to an orgasm. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small vibrator.

I said, "This is an was an instrument to test for muscle density."

When I turned it on and touched it to her clit, she exploded. Her fluids gushed out of her cunt and she tensed her muscles over and over. She cried out in pleasure and moved her hips, helping me to continue to massage her. She was out of breath. Her entire cunt was hot and covered with her fluids. She had a sheen of sweat covering her body.

I didn't stop. I pushed the vibrator into her vagina and moved it around in a circular motion. My wife continued to come. She was almost howling with pleasure. I had never seen her so excited and so out-of-control. I manipulated the vibrator and my fingers to keep her in ecstasy. I was sure they could hear her in the outer office. It was good that we were the only ones left in the office, at least as far as I knew.

"Does that relieve your tension somewhat?" I asked.

She said, "Yes it did. I need to get one of those devices to take home."

I told her, "I'm sorry, but only doctors with many years of training are allowed to use the device."

She laughed and said, "Yeah, right."

I took some Vaseline-like jelly and pushed it into my wife's asshole.

"We need to examine you here too." I said as I slipped a finger in her back passage and felt around.

I pulled the vibrator out of her vagina and pushed it gently into her asshole. When it was in her, I flipped the switch to the fastest speed. Then I pushed it up into her anus. It disappeared inside her. The result was more orgasm. She was bucking in the stirrups and panting. Her cunt continued to gush and I abandoned my 'medical ethics' and put my face into her hot, messy pussy. When my tongue reached inside her, she blasted more cum onto my face. She jerked over and over. I went all the way, dropping my pants and shoving my cock into her spread-open cunt. She was hot and very wet. I had to move around to touch the sides of her cunt, she was spread so far open. I stood there, fucking her while she was held in the stirrups. It didn't take long for me to come. I poured a big load of semen into her. With her cunt gaping open, much of it poured right back out of her. I love seeing cum pour out of my wife's slit; this was a real treat. I got a photo.

We had finished and she started to calm down.

"That is a special potion that I put into you to help you relieve your tension." I said.

She asked, "Who do I see if I want more of it?"

"I'll give you my cell number and you can call me anytime, I bring some to you, day or night."

She said, "That's wonderful of you to make house calls."

Then she said, "There is still that medical instrument (the vibrator) stuck up my ass. Can you get it out?"

Oops. I hadn't thought of that. I just wanted to penetrate her ass as far as I could. The thing was still vibrating and making a buzzing sound in her asshole. I helped her out of the stirrups. She took a minute to flex her legs muscles and stand up. Her cunt was sore and her legs hurt from being pulled apart for so long. Fortunately, she pushed internally and the vibrator popped out of her asshole.

"That felt really good, having that thing in my ass."

"It's just part of the exam ma'am." I replied.

I helped her walk with me out of the exam room into the main office area. She put the gown over her chest, but otherwise was naked, of course. Fortunately, the only ones there were Jensen and Betsy.

I introduced her to them, "Alan Jensen is a friend of mine and this is his wife, Betsy."

She greeted them and said, "You are all evil people, leading me on like that. I couldn't believe all the things you were doing to me and how you had me parading around naked most of the time. I hope you enjoyed yourselves."

Betsy said, "I like giving this type of examination. We've never done it that way before."

Jensen said, "I have examined you thoroughly and I can attest that you are very healthy."

My wife said, "It was thorough. That's for sure."

Jensen said, "It sounded like your pelvic exam went well. I've never heard a patient react so positively."

I said in my Indian accent, "I'll show you some special examination techniques that I learned in India. You can try them on some of your patients."

We found my wife's clothes after a few minutes of conversation. She finally got dressed.

As we got ready to leave Jensen said, "I'll schedule you for another exam next year at this time, unless you'd like to come sooner." He emphasized the word 'come'.

My wife said, "I may not want to wait that long. Would it be alright if I 'came' earlier?"

Dr. Jensen said, "I would like the opportunity to do a more thorough physical."

My wife said, "How is it possible to be more thorough?"

He replied, "I'd like to show you a few additional things relating to muscle stimulation."

On the way home, my wife was talkative. "That was very clever of you to pull that off."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I liked having that young, good-looking doctor running his hands over me and examining my tits. The nurse, Betsy was cute and was awfully attentive. Is that what you imagine happens when I go to the doctor?"

I said, "Yes. The idea of strangers seeing you naked and touching you is a turn-on. I wonder if they are getting off playing with your tits and looking up inside your cunt. I wonder if doctors are tempted to just stick their dicks in women when they are in the stirrups."

"Well, it usually isn't that way at all. This physical was different from what usually happens. When I was blindfolded, I wanted someone to touch my cunt so badly and when that doctor did, I came all over his hand."

12