Role Reversal for My 50th Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped forward onto Gwyn's back and my drained cock slid out of her ass. Amy released Gwyn's head from her grip, and I head an audible gasp for air as she relaxed for a moment while resting her head on Amy's open legs.

On we had all gathered our wits about us again, Amy took charge. She locked me back into my collar, and unlocked Amy from hers. She left me enough slack that I could get up onto the sofa and lay myself down, and she covered me with a blanket so I would be warm.

"Tonight, Gwyn stays with me. She can sleep in my room, and you have the living room. We'll see you in the morning when we are ready. There is a bucket for you in case you need to pee - and don't miss the bucket with a drop. You did well tonight, and I think Gwyn enjoyed her first ass fucking so there may be more of that in your future - you can thank me properly tomorrow." Gwyn nodded at me to indicate that she had indeed enjoyed the whole experience, and the two of them wandered down the hall to Amy's room leaving me tied and stuck for the night. I realized quickly that I needed to pee, so did my business in the bucket and lay down on the sofa and quickly nodded off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sleeping a few hours later when I felt my head being shifted to the side. There was no warning, and no conversation before Gwyn positioned herself above me facing my feet, and lowered her wet pussy onto my face. She had obviously been incredibly turned on, and I felt like I was drowning in her wetness. I kept expecting her to say something. Throughout our lives together I had always encouraged the idea of her taking pleasure from me whenever she wanted, she had never been willing to just leap right in, or on in this case.

I kept lapping with my tongue at whatever she presented for me. She shifted back a little so that I as focused on her clit, and then she moved forward a little so that my tongue was on her asshole. I noticed with a little surprise how easily my tongue slipped farther into her ass than I had ever managed before. I could taste lube on the tip of my tongue, and she moaned as I pushed myself inside of her.

She was pretty worked up and close to orgasm when she came down the hall, so it didn't take more than a couple of minutes before she fully shifted back and allowed me access to her clit. I did what was expected of me without any further instruction. With the flat of my tongue I put as much pressure onto the centre of her clit as I could manage and that she would allow. I kept my hands at my side, and gave her a platform on which she could ride herself to orgasm.

Gwyn bucked and rode me with all her weight until she sprayed her orgasm all over my face and head. She lost her footing a little while she was cumming, and sunk onto my mouth and nose, forcing them deep into her sopping hole.

She rested on top of me for a minute while gathering her breath and preparing herself to stand up, and then the most surprising thing happened.

When Gwyn was finally able to stand up, she looked at me, and smiled, and put two fingers into her pussy and wiped them on my face from my forehead to my lips before turning and walking her very satisfied ass away from me and down the hall.

Through the entire encounter, Gwyn didn't say a word - and she didn't appear to give a thought to my pleasure or my arousal, as obvious as both were. She simply used me for her pleasure and walked away. She entered Amy's room and left me lying there, still bound, to ponder my new reality. I didn't know what had happened between her and Amy, or what would happen now.

I drifted off to sleep, content in having performed satisfactorily, and in a deep state of arousal, and lost in the fog of change - anticipating what would come in the morning. We still had a day and a half with Mistress Amy and I had a feeling that the changes had only just begun.

++++++++++++++++++++

Next - the morning brings new surprises, Amy and Gwyn leave me along for a day out together.

12