Roll Me Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers

I felt her fingers digging into my ass as she shrieked, "Yes, that's it, baby, I'm all yours, fuck me deep! I'm sorry I made you wait, your cock feels so good!"

That proved to be my point of no return. I could only shout "Fuuuuccccckkkk!" as I made one last deep thrust into her ass, firmly implanted as my balls erupted. I must have unloaded four or five spurts into her, shuddering as I did so; at the same time, Arya gave out a loud howl, pushing back against me in time with my thrusts, her rigid clitty trapped between our bellies.

Suddenly, she went completely stiff, a warm pool of liquid forming between our bellies. It gave me a huge sense of satisfaction knowing my lover had creamed on me in response to my creaming in her.

Sadly, my post-coital cock lost it hardness a few minutes later as we lay in each other's arms, sliding out of her now-slippery hole. Our breathing slowed as we gazed into each other's eyes and exchanged soft kisses. I brushed some stray hairs off her sweaty forehead, then kissed it as well. Arya asked, "Did I make you happy?"

Leaning my head down and finding a puffy nipple, I gave it a little suck and a quick kiss. "Happy? Baby, it's way beyond that. You've ruined me now," I grumbled, "after this, I'm never going to want anyone else, ever."

I felt Arya's hands on my face, pulling me up into hers and giving me a tongued kiss so deep and passionate my flaccid penis began to rise again. She pulled away and smiled, confessing "That's what I was hoping for."

I rolled onto my back and she snuggled under my right arm, her arm draped across my chest. We both lay there quietly, savoring the intimacy. Finally, sleep claimed us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Despite only getting a few hours' sleep, on Friday I woke up around 5am energized. Lifting the covers to sneak a peek at Arya, I was greeted by a combination scent of sweat, shampoo, and sex. (I'd have to launder our bed linen after Arya woke up because we'd really wrecked the sheets. As stained as they were, it would have been rude to expect my sister to do it!)

My beautiful dreamer was asleep on her back, her prominent nipples and limp clitty exposed and ever-so-tempting. Since I'd worked up a sweat - and some Arya cum - on my belly during our nocturnal adventures, however, I opted instead to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom.

As the hot water beat down on me, mental images of last night danced in my brain - sucking on Arya's nipples, teasing her clitty with my tongue, holding her protectively in my arms when her knees got weak, seeing my cock sunk deep in her bottom, and, best of all, her face contorted in pleasure as she came. I'd never been so aroused, not even on my honeymoon with my ex-wife.

Looking down at my torso, I saw just the memories were enough to give me an erection. Then the shower curtain slid back, and Arya stepped in behind me.

I turned to face her. "Good morning, I was just thinking about you," I said cheerfully.

"I can see that," she replied laughingly, as she traced an index finger along the sensitive underside of my erection. I involuntarily shivered in pleasure. Her little teasing gave me the urge to 'return to the scene of the crime' as it were.

"Good timing," I told her, "I'm all finished, but let me get you clean."

Taking a washcloth and a bar of soap, I washed and rinsed her legs, stopping just long enough lick her undersized scrotum before taking her clitty into my mouth to do a little teasing of my own. She moaned happily, then I pulled it out and rubbed it on both sides of my face, a little precum mixed with the water running down my chin.

"Turn around and spread your cheeks, darling, I need to clean up the mess I made last night," I told her. She obeyed, exposing the precious hole I'd so happily penetrated. A thin stream of jizz was trickling out, and it made me even hornier, knowing it was my cock that had put it there.

I soaped up the washcloth and began gently scrubbing her from the underside of her scrotum to her cute little anus. I took extra care massaging her rectum, and loved hearing her gasp as I slid a soapy finger in. "I love your little hole," I told her, "and I'm going to take good care of it."

Before she could answer, I grasped a cheek in each hand and spread them. Pressing my face in and licking her precious orifice, I penetrated it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, CHRIS!" she cried out passionately, then moaned as my tongue continued cleaning her back entrance. I kept this up until her knees started shaking. Fearing she might lose her footing on the wet shower floor, I turned off the water and wrapped her in a towel. (I couldn't help but give each nipple a little kiss and suck as I did this, naughty me!)

Carrying her back to the bedroom, I eased her down on the edge of the bed. I dried her hair with a towel and then brushed it, periodically kissing her neck and reminding her how, to me, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. When I finished, we lay down together and pulled a sheet over us. We ended up spooning, Arya's sweet ass pressed into my crotch.

Laying on our right sides, my left hand was free to wander. It started off on the curve of her soft belly, then somehow cupped her left breast, my palm rubbing on her left nipple. I felt her squirm a bit, then as if by magic the fingers of my left hand had drifted down and enveloped her little clitty, encouraging it to stiffness via tiny, teasing strokes. Arya gave out a little moan, so I knew I had her attention. My cock began stiffening, and I felt her hand reach back and begin stroking it.

I heard Arya whisper, "Please kiss me," so I flipped her onto her left side, facing me. Our lips met, her tongue dancing with mine. This went on for a few minutes, my cock reaching the rigidity of a granite block. Suddenly, Arya pushed me onto my back, got off the bed, and stood up.

"Let me take it from here," she instructed, and far be it from me to question her. Grabbing the lube off the nightstand, she slathered up my hardness, then handed me the tube. "Get me ready," she directed, bending over and pulling her ass cheeks apart.

She didn't have to ask twice. I squirted some lube on my fingers and trailed them down her asscrack, ending up at her puckered rosebud. Sliding my middle finger in, I moved it around, making her shudder with pleasure. My mission accomplished, she stepped away and climbed on the bed.

Straddling my torso, she faced me cowgirl style. Taking my hands and placing them on her small mounds, she bent to kiss me. "You told me last night I ruined you, but I want to make extra sure," she whispered, and I said a silent prayer of thanks for her wanting confirmation.

Positioning her sweet hole over my erection, she began slowly inching herself downward until she was completely impaled. Leaning forward so my hands grasping her breasts were also taking her weight, she began riding me, rocking her hips front to back as she slid up and down.

I grasped her hips and pulled her down to me on every downstroke. As she rode me, her head was thrown back in pleasure, and her clitty was sticking straight out. My passion incensed by hers, I dug my heels into the mattress and gave a little thrust upwards as she moved downward.

Arya's moans changed into tiny shrieks, growing louder as our pace increased. Mindful that the boys were still in the house, I reached up and covered her mouth with my hand. This was only partially effective, so I quickly pulled Arya off me, putting her face down with her mouth buried in a pillow and her sweet ass upwards. Spreading her cheeks, I grabbed her hips and roughly drove myself in her, my climax approaching.

Squeaking and moaning into the pillow, Arya wiggled under me, pushing her ass back into my thrusts. Keeping one hand firmly grasping her hip, I used the other to reach under her and began stroking her clitty. She soon went rigid and howled, the pillow muffling her, and I felt a small pool of warm semen fill my hand. My little lover went limp, and I felt a sense of gratification that I'd pleased her.

After a few more strokes, I also released my load, albeit a significantly smaller one because my balls hadn't yet fully recovered from being drained the night before. Holding her hips tightly to keep her filled, I felt her shiver as I held her fast.

All good things having to end, in a few minutes I went soft again. Gently sliding my semi-erect cock out of my ladylove, I took my place as big spoon next to her, whispering words of devotion. Planting a few kisses on the back of her neck, I thought to myself, I just hope I don't fuck this up again, because damn, I loved Arya.

~~~~~~~~~~

While staying naked in bed all day with Arya certainly had its appeal, man does not live by sex alone. I wanted to get at the surplus pastries before the twins got to them first. Pulling on a pair of briefs and jeans, I found an oversized robe for Arya, large enough for my little beauty to nearly get lost in. Once decently dressed, we went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

As we were finishing off some delicious orange-cranberry scones and coffee, Gretchen returned from the bakery; she'd closed early to make some final preparations for the wedding on Saturday. When she walked in the door, she smirked and asked, "I trust you two slept well?"

Arya looked down and blushed, while I diplomatically answered, "Why yes, we both woke up refreshed, thanks."

Gretchen chuckled and snorted, "Bullshit. You guys were goin' at it like it was your last day on Earth. It's a wonder you're both able to walk." She pointed at the ceiling, and added, "Don't forget I have two hormone-filled boys upstairs. They may like their music loud, but they sure as hell ain't deaf. Next time, can Arya cover her mouth with a pillow or something?"

I thought it was funny, but Arya looked like she wanted to crawl under the table and die. I deflected all the blame onto myself and apologized, "I'm sorry, Gretchen, it was all my fault. Being divorced and celibate for 14 months will do that to a man."

Arya took the opportunity to leave and go get fully dressed. Before I could join her, Gretchen grabbed my hand. "Hang back a second and sit down, Christopher, we gotta talk." Uh-oh. Gretch called me by my full name, it must be serious.

"OK," I responded, "what's on your mind, big sister?"

"Your girl, Arya. She, um, wasn't born a girl, am I right? I notice her larynx is a little large for a girl, and when we were shopping for clothes it looked like she was packing a little extra bulge tucked in her panties."

Defensive now, I snapped back, "Not that it's any of your business, but no. It doesn't change the way I feel about her at all. If you have a problem with that, the two of us can leave right now!"

Gretchen held up her hands defensively. "Whoa, whoa, don't get me wrong little bro, I was just asking. It's plain to see you two are crazy about each other, which definitely wasn't the case with you and Maureen. Believe me, I'm happy for you! But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

Reassured, I took a less hostile tone. "What is it then?"

"It's about this." Gretchen pulled a small box from the pocket of her apron and opened it up. Inside, there was what appeared to be an antique diamond ring.

"This was Grandma Beatty's engagement ring," she explained, "she gave it to me before she died, hoping I'd get engaged with it. Unfortunately, my stupid ex Darryl refused because it would be a blow to his masculinity if he didn't buy a ring himself. Too bad it took me 10 years and two kids before I realized what an insufferable asshole he was." She paused for second at the painful memory, then continued.

"Anyway, I decided I'd save the ring for one of the boys to propose to someday, but I don't think any woman is gonna want them. Those two can be such insufferable jackasses sometimes, as you've witnessed."

Taking my hands in hers, Gretchen's tough persona softened as she spoke. "Christopher, as your older sister I have an obligation to interfere with your life. Don't be losing your temper when I tell you this, but I fell down on the job when you met Maureen.

"I made the mistake of staying out of it, and spoke up too late. As a result, you ended up marrying that conniving bitch, and she hurt you bad." Gretchen shook her head. "After all this time, I still feel guilty about it. Now after meeting Arya and seeing the two of you together, I'm gonna interfere like a good sister should!"

I was as confused as I was surprised, and a little pissed off as well. "Are you trying to tell me you don't like my girlfriend?"

Gretchen gently slapped the side of my head with her left hand. "No, idiot brother, what I'm saying is that I liked Arya the minute she walked into my shop. She was sweet, and a little vulnerable."

I was shocked that Gretchen unknowingly had the same first impression of Arya as I did, proof that my sibling and I were more emotionally in tune than I thought. I had no choice but to agree, "Yeah, I know that feeling."

"Look, Chris, she's got a kind heart and a good head on her shoulders. It's obvious that you love her and she loves you, and if the noise coming up from the guest room last night was any indication, you're certainly compatible in bed. The bottom line is, I think she's good for you, way more than your ex-wife ever was."

I nodded my head in agreement, replying "The way I'm feeling right now, I'd say you're not wrong."

Gretchen put the ring box on the table, pushing it towards me. "Good. So here's the deal. I want you to take Grandma's ring and propose to your girl Saturday night after the reception. The venue is on the shore of Lake Tahoe. After the bride and groom leave, you can take Arya down to the shoreline and do it there."

The memory of waking up alone in my condo only to find Arya's pizza box manifesto were still fresh, and a sliver of panic shot through me. "Jeezus, Gretch," I protested, "why so soon? If I do that, Arya might ditch me on the spot! She's already left me twice after freaking about us getting too serious, I don't want to lose her again!"

Gretchen reached across the table and patted my forearm. "Relax, little brother. On our shopping trip Arya and I talked a lot in the car. Trust me, she's figured out that there's nobody who gets her quite like you do. She doesn't give a damn about the age difference, that little sweetheart definitely loves you, enough that she caught a damned train to come find you. Listen to your big sister, that girl is ready to commit. If you ask, she's not gonna turn you down."

Then Gretch quickly scolded me, "Besides, you owe me a decent sister-in-law because the last one you gave me totally sucked, you little shit!"

I had to chuckle, my sister was on point about that. Shaking my head, I held my hand out, palm up. "OK, OK I see your point! Now would you please just shut and give me the ring?"

~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back to the guest room, Arya was wearing a tight-fitting pair of jeans that hugged that lovely bottom, standing there in her bra about to pull on a sweatshirt over those sweet A-cups. I have to admit, even half-dressed, I liked what I saw.

"Whoa, slow down, babe, I'm enjoying the view," I teased.

Picking up a throw pillow that was on the bed, she threw it at me, then asked, "Does Gretchen know what an old perv you are?"

"Yup," I replied, "she most certainly does."

"What did she need to talk to you about?"

I decided to be honest to a degree, but to not mention the ring part; if I decided to go through with it, I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"It was more of a lecture than a talk, but what it boiled down to was her telling me how much better you are for me than my ex-wife, and warning me I'd better be good to you."

"So she doesn't know about my transition?"

"Well, yeah, after spending the afternoon shopping with you, she'd figured it out. She asked me about it, and I just confirmed her suspicions."

Arya's eyes grew wide. "She doesn't hate me?"

I snorted. "Hate you? Arya, my big sister just spent fifteen minutes telling me how wonderful you are! It's my ex-wife she hates. You, she fucking loves!"

Arya ran into my arms. Hugging me tightly, she buried her face in my chest and began to cry. Unsure what to do, I just stood there and held her, the bare skin of my chest wet from her tears. After a minute I asked, "Are those are happy tears you're crying?"

She didn't say anything, just nodded. I kissed the top of her head, and kept holding her until she finally stopped crying. As I wiped away her tears, she stood up on her toes and kissed me gently. "I really love Gretchen," she whispered, "now I feel like I have a family again."

"Bullshit," I teased, "you just like having free fresh-baked croissants." Arya scowled and punched my arm, then giggled and pushed me onto the bed. Somehow, her bra ended up on the floor and I found a nipple in my mouth. Funny how that works.

~~~~~~~~~~

After our morning make-out session, I washed the bed linens while Arya put fresh sheets on the bed. In the early afternoon, Arya and Gretchen went to get their hair trimmed and mani/pedis in preparation for the wedding on Saturday, while I went to a barber for a haircut. Roy and Ethan elected to stay home and play games on their PS5 console.

After leaving the barbershop, I drove to the entrance to the Legacy Trail and took a little hike. Truly alone for the first time since I drove up Wednesday, I pondered what to do about Arya. While sex with her was fantastic - just sucking on her nipples was enough to get me off - there was no question that I truly loved her. Whatever it took to make her happy, whether it was a new dress to make her feel pretty, or therapy and reassignment surgery to final put an end to her dysphoria, I'd make it happen.

No, it was me who remained the big question mark. Despite Gretchen's whole-hearted assurances that Arya was ready to get serious, what if my sister's assessment was wrong? I didn't want to be like that guy on the Jumbotron, you know, the guy who proposes to his girlfriend at a sports event, she turns him down in front of thousands of people, and the look on his face is of man with his heart trampled by a bull elephant? If I proposed to Arya and she turned me down, that look would be my face for the rest of my life.

I ended my hike ambivalent, still weighing the risks. I finally opted to have the ring on me tomorrow, but wait until the end of the reception before making my big decision.

That evening the five of us went out to dinner. Arya and Gretchen looked great in their new dresses and upscale hairstyles, and as we walked in the steakhouse I could see more than a few men turn their to admire the pair. Despite my melancholy mood, when I saw men staring at my girlfriend I gloated internally, Yeah, bitches, damned right she's with me!

Shockingly, even my twin terror nephews were well-behaved, pulling out the chairs for their mother and Arya. Seeing them acting like gentlemen for once was actually encouraging. During dinner, Gretchen was filling in Arya about our cousin Lucy. Red-haired and wild in her twenties, after turning thirty she'd settled down and begun dating a single dad with a young son. Two years later, our cousin was marrying the guy.

Distracted by my own thoughts I was only listening with half an ear, but thought I heard Gretchen say while her choice of husband had been bad, with the right man marriage was wonderful. What caught my attention was Arya's response was that she thought she'd found the right man, she was just waiting for him to ask. When I looked at the two, they were oblivious to my gaze, having moved on to the subjects of the bridesmaids' dresses and Lucy's wedding dress.

Naked in bed that night as she lay curled up next to me, I asked Arya, "You know I love you, right?"

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers